• Makes sharing content from your PC, smartphone or tablet easier than ever before
• One finger operation – how’s that for simple?
• Best music experience: enjoy music on a good system or movies and photos on the big screen
• Best movie experience: play movies from your tablet or PC and make it into a cinematic experience
• Supports all other Philips SimplyShare compliant products#
• Can work with other DLNA compliant products
• Note: requires activation code (included with selected Philips SimplyShare products)*
US English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
* Note that an activation code is provided for free with selected new Philips products. Without this code, this app will not work.
# Functions offered are product dependent.
Requires My Media Center Services (free!) to be installed on your Windows 7 or 8 PC running Windows Media Center. Please visit http://www.CetonCorp.com/MyMediaCenter
•TV and Movie Gallery
Forget hopping around from the TV section to the movie section to your recorded shows. My Media Center lets you see an integrated view of all your shows and movies in one place.
•Manage and Schedule DVR Recordings
At work and forgot to record that show tonight? See a season premier promo that you want to record but you’re away from home on a trip? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
It’s TV search the way it should be. You probably don’t care whether your favorite show or movie is on one channel or another, in your personal library or airing later this week. We’ll help you easily find what you’re looking wherever it’s playing.
•Play To any TV Set
Browse your TV and movie libraries, select the show you want to watch, and choose the device on which you want to watch. You don’t even have to be in the same room.
•Your Mobile is the Remote
My Media Center includes full remote control capabilities for both your media center PC and any Ceton Echo extenders or Xbox 360 you have. Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, channel, volume … it’s all there in one pretty slick touchscreen view.
•Works with Any Tuner on any Windows Media Center PC!
My Media Center – The Ultimate Windows Media Center App
- "Pretty cool!" "Simple setup." "A full blown remote control that’s perfect for media center" "This is 5 bucks you should spend!" - HD Nation
"...without question a must-have app" "...greatly improves the Windows Media Center experience." – PC World
"For Windows Media Center fans searching for a good looking remote app for their mobile devices, that wait is over" - Engadget
"it is hard to think of a reason why you will not like it" - WPCentral
Full Feature List:
• Universal search across all of your content
• Manage Recorded TV
• Start Playback of Recorded TV on HTPC or Extender
• Manage Scheduled Recordings
• Manage Series Recordings
• Browse Program Grid Guide
• Tune channel on HTPC or Extender
• Use On Screen Remote Control to control HTPC or Extender
• Automatically generate local movie metadata & cover art
• Browser recorded & local movies in a beautiful gallery
• Start playback of movies on HTPC or Extender
• Browse list of movies on television tonight with cover art
• Easily browse upcoming Premieres in one nice list
• Browse recent activity on your HTPC
• Control Extenders
• Wake on LAN
• Much More
If you have any issue please contact us on our official forums: http://www.thegreenbutton.tv/forums/viewforum.php?f=63
*My Media Center does NOT stream recorded or live TV to your android device. My Media Center does allow you to start playback on any HTPC/Extender, schedule recordings, manage recordings, etc.
Windows Media Center, Media Center, WMC, WME, Ceton, Ceton Companion
- Fully supports files in any language and font character set
- Control music, videos, movies, photos , TV and radio content with Windows Media Center
- Control music, videos and photos with Windows Media Player
- Easy and fast searching of music, video/movie or TV content
- Scheduling and playback of TV recordings (scheduling from internet also)
- Fast connection via WiFi or Internet
- Switch on your computer automatically with Wake On LAN (WOL)
- Integrated, easy to use Sleeptimer
- Quick and easy installation process
- Optimized for both: small screens and tablets
- English, french and german localization
You need to install MCC on your Windows computer too! Before you purchase the app, you can download the server app on http://android.mediacentercontrol.com/ for free.
Requirements for the Windows computer:
Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system (For use with Windows Media Center, Windows 7 or Windows 8 is required) and a network connection between your phone and your PC (Wifi router).
To get all infos, screenshots and a video click the developer link at the bottom please.
If you have any problems with MCC: Please contact me to get help or a refund. Don't just leave a comment in the store, I can't reply to them. I'm interested in any question or recommendation. Use the forums you will find over the developers link also! Many thanks!
*** Mouse Support Added ***
Free trial version is available at:
Do you have a 24 inch PC Monitor? Do you have nice computer speakers? Do you enjoy playing music or movies on your PC?
Now you can control your favourite media players remotely on your Android phone, without sitting in front of your monitor. It is not a dream! No VNC is needed!
Get the WiFi remote app now!
It fully supports TTPlayer (Music Player for Chinese), Winamp (classic skin) and Media Player Classic. Other players such as iTunes, and foobar2000, are partially supported.
It is a wireless remote control for various media players in Windows. You need to install WiFi Remote Server in your PC. Under WiFi connection, you are able to control your music, movies, etc. You can switch on and off your monitor, shut down your PC, auto mute PC's volume for incoming calls.
You can even shake your phone to play next songs on your PC!
Yes! using PC speakers!
Probably, it is the first time that you can use "shake your phone" feature without embarrassment (because you are at home).
German - Jonas Kunigkeit
Brazilian Portuguese - Paulo Henrique Deléo
Chinese - Paul Chan
That means for example that - if you receive your local station (e.g. sports event) at home on your Media Center - you can stream this live show to your android! Not confined by home or country!
Here's how to:
1. Setup your Remote Potato Server - it's a free download here: http://myfrem.nl/download.html. This is absolutely required to run this app.
2. Test the connection out for free: make sure it works with the free Remote Media Center (RMC) app, downloadable from google play.
3. If you are satisfied with step 2: Get Remote Media Center Live TV - and try with SD channels at home in this app!
Also has the ability to download videos/recorded tv and live tv. And (beta:) transcoding on the server for later playback.
* This version of RMC is ad free!
* RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high quality settings - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
* Number of TV channels you can watch simultanuously is limited by the number of androids, free tuners and processing power you have!
* For best Live TV results, you need a fast android and fast PC server.
* DRM-protected content is not supported.
* See myfrem.nl/forum for discussion and FAQ.
* On google TV you can use ES File manager as a player.
* Do not use while driving or other activities that might become dangerous.
* Be aware that live TV makes use of (temporary) recordings that show up in "Recorded TV'.
With this powerful ZappoTV app you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on TV using ZappoTV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
• Select the external connected device (or TV itself) you would like to use to access your TV. This is a great way for you to use multiple TVs in your home.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed
photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV is available in many countries. The selection of media
content may vary by country.
• ZappoTV account is required.
• Streaming of music, images, and videos requires an active Wi-Fi or
cellular data connection and a ZappoTV account. You will have limited
functionality when you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network or when
you don't have a cellular data connection.
• To watch ZappoTV on TV, you will need one of the ZappoTV compatible
connected devices (see link below).
• Some content may not be compatible with ZappoTV or your TV.
This version of the ZappoTV application supports:
• AppleTV (AirPlay)
• Western Digital Media Players (WD TV Live, WD TV Live Plus, WD TV Live Hub)
• Samsung SmartTVs
• LG Connected TVs
• Xbox 360 (when in Media Center Extender)
• Popcorn Hour and Popbox
• Windows Media Player (on Vista or Windows 7)
Have a look at http://www.zappo.tv/devices.html for details.
Works well over wifi, and much better than dlna over 3G, 4G and reportedly edge. Can easily slide forward/backward all kinds of videos.
Specifically it is able to
- Browse and search the EPG Grid (*)
- Browse and Schedule recordings (*)
- Browse channels and programs (*)
- Watch videos in various qualities (low up to HD (720P and 1080))
- Watch recorded tv up to HD (720P and 1080) quality
- Listen to music (with slider and shuffle)
- Browse hires pictures with multitouch
- Remote control (*)
(*) supported only on windows 7 and 8 media center
Needs version 0.98.6 or higher of the Remote Potato Server.
3G, 4G or wifi is advised.
A player like diceplayer, vplayer, rockplayer lite, mx player or moboplayer (try with hard/soft decoding) is needed for video.
- Strongly adviced to NOT using any app while driving or during other dangerous activities.
- RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high bitrates - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
The full version (http://goo.gl/YeklZ) has added features, like live TV and download capability of videos and recorded TV.
Please post bugs/comments at http://myfrem.nl/forum as I have no technical means to react via comments.
See http://myfrem.nl/faq.html for a FAQ.
The Sitecom Media Controller has the following features:
- Automatically detects DLNA (UPnP) certified servers and players at home
- Allows you to browse the content in an extremely easy and simple way
- Play multiple media at the same time on different players
- Supports multitasking; you can continue to play music while using a different application
- "Cover flow" functionality to preview your photos or your album cover arts
Easily turn your Android device into a remote control that allows you to control your digital media in all the rooms of your home with just a push on the button.
What is DLNA?
DLNA (UPnP) is short for Digital Living Network Alliance, and defines a standard for easily recognizing movies, photos, music and other media stored within your network.
With which devices does the Sitecom Media Controller work?
DLNA (UPnP) servers, like for example the MD-253 Sitecom Home Storage Center (NAS), can without any setup or configuration stream media to DLNA (UPnP) certified players such as the Sitecom TV Media Player or DLNA (UPnP) TVs.
In addition, Windows Media Player 12 is both a DLNA (UPnP) server and compliant player. This means you can stream media from/to your Windows PC without any configuration. Activate this feature by clicking “Allow remote control of my Player” and “Automatically allow devices to play my media...” (under Library->Stream).
How does the Sitecom Media Controller work?
1. An overview of DLNA certified media providers, such as NAS-servers and computers, is presented
2. Select the media provider that you want to access
3. Browse through your media files
4. Select the file that you want to play
5. An overview of DLNA certified network devices that can play media, such as media players, computers and DLNA TV's, is given
6. Select the device that you want to use to play the file. Play the file on your Android device or any DLNA certified device within your network. If there are no DLNA certified devices in your network, the file is automatically played on your Android device
* Enjoy HD Movies, videos, and photos on your TV or any other screen
* Access and enjoy ALL your music files, wherever they are stored
* Fast detection of all media servers and to your favourite players
* Add/delete YouTube channels (always have your favorite YouTube Menu in your hands) and select BITRATE; 360p, 720p, 1020p
* Playback control of volume, pause, and stop, scroll, forward, backward
* Exchange media between any DLNA* and UPnP devices (NAS, TV, Xbox360, PS3 etc)
* Playlist management; the easiest way to create your own playlist
* Simultaneous streaming of different media files – to different screens – at the same time
* “Follow me”; change screen when you watch a movie, just with 1 button
* Wi-Fi and Ethernet interfaces support, Access Point mode support
* Send media from external devices to your Android devices and control playback remotely.
* Your TV can find & display your photos, videos, music stored on your Android mobile devices
* Much more to come…
The most advanced UPnP/DLNA* app available to play movies, videos, music or photos on your HD TV. Stream wireless any video, with a single tap. Use us and you immediately will find out why this is a high-end solution! Have fun with your friends and family and enjoy your media on any screen.
ArkMC is designed to offer the best media experience ever, enjoying any media file on any screen, just by pushing 1 or 2 buttons. With ArkMC in your hands, you can do anything your want to broadcast movies, videos, photos or music tracks. You can make your favorite playlist music and enjoy wherever you want.
To share media files in your home wifi network, ArkMC offers the easiest user interface, with the most features. In a few seconds ArkMC connects a display (TV/PC/TABLET/MOBILE) or music installations with the media stored on your NAS, Xbox360, PS3, PC, Tablet, Smartphone, etc. The user interface is straightforward and offers complete control of your media files.
For your convenience, ArkMC complies with your favourite video player, which makes us the most advanced media format player ever (up to HD quality).
The 100 % UNIQUE YouTube integration offers a “lay back and enjoy” experience, which makes even any smart TV jealous. It is SO easy to create your personal channel list, just search and add/remove your favourite YouTube links.
The enthusiastic and motivated R & D team is dedicated to offer its customers the best experience, and will continue to surprise ArkMC users with cool features and performance updates. If you have any suggestions, just drop a line and we will come back to you.
New features are coming soon!
• Internet Radio, to stream your favorite music and select any radio station you like
• Facebook integration, to watch your online photos on your HD TV
• And much more to come….
Sharing makes life Beautiful!
Tested media Servers:
- XBMC Media Server
- Windows media Player
- Wild Media Server
- Foobar2000 Media Server
- WD My Book Live
- Twonky Media Server
Tested media Players:
- Samsung TVs, Philips TVs, LG TVs, Panasonic TVs, SONY TVs
- XBMX Media renderers
- WD TV Live
- Windows Media Player
- Foobar2000 media renderer
Please note, the limitation of LITE version - 5 items available per folder.
* This application is not officially DLNA certified (DLNA certification wasn't extended after 2012)
More from developer
Download the setup from https://sites.google.com/site/myremoteandroid/ and run.
Right click the myRemote taskbar icon to find your IP number. Type it into settings. Hit Green Media Center button.
Support us with