VictorOps is incident management software purpose-built for DevOps. From fast forensics to rapid remediation, we empower engineering and operations teams to work together, solve problems faster, and continuously improve in high-velocity deployment environments. Use smart alert management and in-app conference calling to expedite incident resolution, improve uptime, and reduce the strain on on-call teams.
The VictorOps app allows users to access our full suite of alert management, collaboration, and on-call scheduling functionality via Android devices. Designed to work in conjunction with a VictorOps account, engineering teams can use features, including:
• View a live Timeline of monitoring data with ongoing status updates
• Configure and receive IT alerts via: push notifications, SMS alerting, email alert notifications, or phone calls
• Acknowledge, reroute, and resolve incidents inside the VictorOps monitoring system with attached annotations
• Associate alerts with the system sending the information via integration icons attached to alerts
• Contact team members or initiate conference calling
• Chat and contribute to solutions, regardless of whether a team member is on-call
• Swap on-call duties with a single touch
• Capture resolution details to expedite future remediation and build team intelligence
• Display runbooks and relevant graphs within alerts to more quickly ascertain severity and resolution steps
*A VictorOps account is required to use this DevOps alerting and collaboration application.
Sign up at https://victorops.com