Rules are pretty simple:
Red balls destroy Green balls,
Green balls destroy Blue balls,
and Blue balls destroy Red ones.
No scores, or options yet, please feel free to leave comments, requests or advices.
Messages to users:
@Freitag: My app already obeys the silent setting on the phone. (Media audio stream). Try to change volume while the app is running....
@J: please don't compare Colors wars, with other games, as it's not a "real" game. Just rate it, as it is.....
@Hani: That's the way this "game/app" work. You can't say that a bike is a bad car, cause it only have 2 wheels..
@patricia: sure it's strange, that's the point.
@Austin: Thank you, that's quite hard in Java ;)
1.1 - Now support HDPI devices (tested on HTC Desire HD)
When you are Az, an alien addicted to puzzle games, you will land in a maze with your spaceship and your goal is to leave the maze through an energy portal!
When you are God you will create mazes that Az can visit and solve!
The game features a maze editor where you can show off your godly skills and create your own mazes which you can share and challenge your friends to solve them!
Join us in an epic adventure, and add up to the world of Maze-a-holic!
Maze-a-holic is currently in an alpha stage so it isn't complete. However it will receive periodic updates with new content!
- Write external storage: save your mazes in your external storage.
- Internet and network state: sends anonymous data via Google Analytics (can be disabled in-game)
Do you think you can tap moving shapes with colors without making any mistake?
How many shapes can you tap in a minute?
This game offers:
- Three level packs with a total of 40 levels!
- Three bonus stages, the real challenge!
- Simple yet adictive graphics!
- Difficulty grows as you complete levels!
- Tutorials explained by an olive! With cowboy hat and guns!
- Share your scores on Twitter so your friends can challenge you!
- A level won't be always the same. Colors and movements are random!
- Currently supports english and spanish texts.
What are you waiting for?