Learn anytime, anywhere! Maximize your lynda.com membership with full access to the video training library.
NEW, IMPROVED ACCESS TO LYNDA.COM
Pick up your lessons where you left off for a continuous learning experience. Log in to watch expert-taught courses in photography, graphic design, business training, web and interactive design, 3D animation, audio, and much more.
YOUR LYNDA.COM MEMBERSHIP FEATURES
• Access to all course videos (indexed by subject, software and new releases)
• Sync your course history across all your devices
• Stream course videos directly to your TV via Chromecast
• Auto-play an entire course or watch individual videos
• Share courses across social network apps
• Edit and view playlists
• Download full courses or view courses offline
• Get personalized course recommendations
• Continue watching courses where you left off
Sharpen your skills and get the most of your membership with the redesigned lynda.com app – now with enhanced navigation and faster loading.
Not a lynda.com member yet? You can browse our free courses and videos – and see what learning with our world-class experts is all about.
All Android phones and tablets
Android 2.3.3 or later
C.A.R.E. Core Augmented Reality Education has engaging and interactive content utilizing augmented reality to build skills for college and career readiness. Our product suite is aligned with Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for Mathematics and English Language Arts, Next Generation Science Standards, STEM and STEAM initiatives. Our 4D Virtual Labs which are built on the DAQRI platform and our Project Based Learning Centers are aligned to Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
Coursera connects you with free online courses from 115+ of the top universities and educational institutions in the world including Stanford, Yale, Princeton and others. Browse our catalog, join courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors. Learn anytime, anywhere, in topics ranging from computer science to cooking and beyond.
Take free courses in subjects such as:
• Computer Programming, including Java, Android Apps and Python languages
• Data Science
• Entrepreneurship, Business, and Leadership
• Finance, Accounting, and Economics
• Machine Learning and Gamification
• Mathematics, including Calculus and Statistics
• Project Management
...and hundreds more.
Download Coursera to make education on your schedule: watch short, modular lectures during your commute, coffee break, or any time of your day.
• Learn from top instructors representing more than 115 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
• Browse over 800 courses in more than 25 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
• On-Demand courses, which let you learn at your own pace
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Join courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
• Easily pick up where you left off in a course, from the Coursera.org website seamlessly to the mobile app
• Verified Certificates, which prove your course accomplishments, can be supplementarily purchased on Coursera.org
• Courses in 12 languages including over 500 in English, and over 100 in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian
• Subtitles available in all courses' native language, with nearly all offering English subtitles, and other languages when available
Some of our most popular courses include:
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice)
• An Introduction to Operations Management (UPenn, Wharton School of Business)
• Algorithms (Princeton)
• Android Programming (University of Maryland and Vanderbilt)
• Cryptography (Stanford)
• Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship (University of Maryland)
• Machine Learning (Stanford)
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan)
• Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (Case Western Reserve)
• Introduction to Finance (University of Michigan)
• R Programming (Johns Hopkins)
• The Data Scientist’s Toolbox (Johns Hopkins)
• Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (Duke)
• Social Psychology (Wesleyan)
On-Demand allows for ultimate learning flexibility in courses such as:
• Age of Jefferson (UVA)
• Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life (Edinburgh)
• Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford)
• Chinese for Beginners (Peking University)
• Competitive Strategy (LMU)
• Introduction to Sustainable Development (Columbia)
• Introduction to Public Speaking (Wesleyan)
• Calculus One (The University of Ohio)
• Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher (Relay Graduate School of Education)
• Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills (University of Michigan)
Download the Coursera app today and keep learning without limits.
Now get early access to the next version of Coursera by joining our Android Beta Program! Click here for details: https://beta.coursera.community/hc/en-us.
Watch our carefully selected instructional YouTube videos, then take interactive quizzes and explore checkpoints.
LearnIT was developed to help users, especially the students, to better understand basic computer lessons sans the need to carry heavy books. The users of this application will be able to read & review different IT lessons wherever they are and whenever they would like to.
- Synchronize all of your content and notes across all of your devices
- Enhance eTextbooks through the addition of video and web links
- Search across all your content to find answers in seconds
- Track, share, and set goals using engagement analytics
- Import and add PDFs from the web, email, and Dropbox
- Share notes and highlights with classmates or teachers
- Study all of your notes, aggregated within your personal study guide, My Journal
- Copy and Paste key information
The Kno app is available on a wide variety of devices and platforms, including iOS*, Android*, Windows* 7 & 8, and web browsers.
In this version:
-Reduction for After Effects on Mac OS
-Reduction for After Effects on Windows
-convenient and memorable interface
-file sending with Mac OS shortcuts
-file sending with Windows shortcuts
-fresh keyboard shortcuts
-contact with author
Want to learn how to make delicious classic desserts, host your own website, or even fold paper origami to impress your friends? You can learn all that and more from the experts with Floqq video courses. Talented guides will walk you through the learning process so you can pick up any new skill in a breeze. Floqq has the most online video courses, all with high quality resolution, making it simple and enjoyable to learn at your own pace.
Floqq will help you learn to speak a new language, get a promotion, change your profession, create a company, play a musical instrument, retouch the photos of your last trip or impress your friends with an exotic meal.
- Over 20,000 high-quality online videos featuring many topics and skill-sets.
- Every course is taught by real-world expert in that area.
- Learn conveniently at your own pace, with courses ranging in levels of difficulty.
- All Floqq videos are also always available on both the website and free apps.
- If you download the videos, you can watch them anytime without an Internet connection.
“I got a job as a Community Manager after taking three courses about social media with Floqq.” - Teresa Pellin
“After trying many online video platforms like Youtube, I am sticking with Floqq. The videos are high quality and focused so I don´t waste any time sorting through useless information.” - Heather R. Morgan
“I have been a fan of Udemy and other online learning platforms like Curious or Lynda for a while, but they don’t have many courses in Spanish or Portuguese, my native languages, so I switched to Floqq because it’s much more comfortable to learn tough topics in your native language.” - Robson Rodrigues
Join our community of hundreds of thousands of users and start mastering a new skill today, for free!
Please note: The update time to get a post delivered to your phone is 2 Hours. Ideally you will get the article delivered to your smartphone within 2 hours after posting on the blog www.2DProfessor.com
Incase you don't have a smart phone, just visit the site and subscribe to the RSS feeds.
We have analytics in place now to improve our article and tutorial distribution.
This is an UnOfficial Guide. The name Autodesk Autocad Dwg is the property of their respective owners. If there is any trademark or copyright violation that does not follow within the Fair Use, please contact us and we will immediately take action on it.
You will learn how to use ACAD here without prior knowledge!
This app provides great tutorials for new students of Autocad. They are designed to be as compatible with as many versions of Autocat as possible. They are based on AutoCAD 2010, but are adapted to other versions like the new 2015 (differences are noted in the text). The lesson format was used in my CAD classes I have been teaching previously. Please note that these lessons are for private, individual use as well as public schools
Whether you want to get promoted, break into a new industry, start a company, continue your education, further a passion, or just accelerate your life, Udemy has a course to help you get there and get there faster.
When you download the Udemy App, you’ll join over 4,000,000 people who have already made the decision to accelerate their lives by taking a Udemy course.
What can you learn on Udemy?
Udemy’s expert instructors have built thousands of courses on...
✔ Programming (java, python, php, ruby, and more)
✔ Cake Decorating
… and everything in between!
We know you’re busy. And that’s why every course on Udemy is available on demand, 24 / 7, so you can learn when and where you want.
With the Udemy app, you can squeeze in a few lectures on your commute. Or before bed. Or during lunch. Or just whenever you can find the time.
But whatever you do - Don’t Stop Learning!
Install the Udemy app now and start learning something new today.
- You can discover thousands of on-demand, online courses and tutorials.
- You can watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles, and anything inside your course.
- You can watch your course offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT UDEMY?
"Udemy’s online classes give you the freedom to study when and where you like with no time limits. Perfect for a busy entrepreneur like me!"
- (Wayne P.) ★★★★★
"Getting a new career (at my age) can be quite challenging. With Udemy, I’m learning real web development techniques that have helped me make the jump!"
- (Brian M.) ★★★★★
"I got the job! I’m starting a new career in communications, but it’s been tough because I don’t have the hard skills that people are looking for. So I started learning video editing on Udemy... and guess what? Last week I finally landed a video production job!"
- (Qin L.) ★★★★★
About Knowledge Apps (kApps)
Knowledge Apps are the modern way to learn a skill, be provided with information, and stream video content in an easy to use format. Knowledge Apps utilize high definition video and instructor-led teaching methods to provide you with a world class learning experience. Each kApp contains advanced functionality that allows you to easily navigate and search for information contained within each kApp or all of your kApps as a whole. This gives you the ability to access the exact information you need, when you need it.
kApp Key Features:
-Streaming High-Definition Video
-Easy to Use Controls and Navigation
-Indexed Course Material
-Advanced Search Features
-Available Anywhere with an Internet Connection
About Retrieve - Provider of kApps
Retrieve is the leading provider of high-impact low-cost training, informational, and communication apps. There are many reasons that set us apart from the competition. The main one being that we offer the same level of content as other providers, we just offer it for much less and with better features. You can compare features, content, and price but when it comes down to it, Retrieve has the combination that cannot be beat.
+ User interaction in AutoCAD 2015
+ The Mtext editor is updated in AutoCAD 2015 offer better visibility and control. The background is now transparent when hardware acceleration is enabled so you can see drawing geometry even when the editor opens on top of it.
+ Support for reality capture is significantly enhanced In Design AutoCAD 2015 to provide better performance and more flexibility when working with point cloud files.
+ The Design Feed palette provides a way of adding messages and images to a drawing, which you can then share with colleagues, clients, and consultants online through Autodesk 360
+ You can configure AutoCAD 2015 for either hardware or software display rendering modes using the new Graphics Performance dialog box. Access it from the Hardware Acceleration icon on the status bar.
+ Autodesk BIM 360 add-in for AutoCAD
Use following tools to sketch your geometry constructions (*):
- Move and scale. Scroll the workbook by your finger. Pinch and zoom the content of your workbook. Move and modify geometric shapes.
- Compass to create arcs.
- Point. Plot a point on the workbook. Customize point name and color.
- Line. Create a line. Customize line style, color and start/end points. Calculate line length (distance between points).
- Midpoint for lines. Show/hide midpoint for lines and polygon sides. Snap to midpoints.
- Parallel, perpendicular and tangent lines. The lines can be created as easily as regular lines. Just create and move the line until it automatically snaps to parallel, perpendicular or tangent.
- Angle. Create an angle with up to 1 degree precision. Customize angle line style and color.
- Triangle. Create a triangle of one of the predefined types: regular, right triangle, isosceles, equilateral. Customize sides style and color. Calculate triangle perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the triangle and length of its sides.
- Triangle lines. Create altitude, bisector and median lines in a triangle. Calculate length of triangle lines. Customize lines style and color.
- Quadrilateral. Create a quadrilateral of one of the predefined types: regular, square, rectangle, parallelogram, rhombus. Customize sides style and color. Calculate quadrilateral perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the quadrilateral and length of its sides.
- Circle. Create a circle. Calculate circle perimeter and area. Easily create circles inscribed into a triangle by placing circle's center close enough to the incenter of a triangle.
- Circle radius and chord. Create radius and chord lines for a circle. Customize lines style and color. Calculate the length of the lines.
- Polygons and regular polygons.
- Arcs and circular sectors.
- Text annotations. Create floating and pinned single and multiple lines text annotations. Customize text/background color and transparency.
- Measurements tool. Measure shape properties in single touch. Measure intersection points (line & line, line & circle). Use multitouch to measure distance between points and angle between lines.
- Transformation tools: rotation, reflection, enlargement and translation.
- Manual input of coordinates, lengths and angles. Use manual input to precisely locate points, setup custom length for a line or a polygon side, and change angle value.
- Built-in calculator: basic arithmetic functions, square root, sin, cos, tan.
Manage multiple documents with your geometric sketches at the same time using Save and Load features. In addition, you can share documents through e-mail or Dropbox.
Some of the tasks you can solve with Geometry Pad:
- Create geometric shapes and measure all its possible metrics like length, angle, area, perimeter, intersections, distance between points, angles between lines.
- Move/resize geometric shapes and watch how its metrics are changing in real time.
- Demonstrate circle theorems by creating and changing inscribed and center angles.
- Demonstrate theorems about incircles and excircles locations.
- Create and annotate complex geometric figures. Share them through export to image and e-mail features.
* Geometry Pad is a commercial product and some of its features are unavailable in the free version. A paid in-app unlock is required to get access to the premium features (Premium Features Pack).