Learn anytime, anywhere! Maximize your lynda.com membership with full access to the video training library.
NEW, IMPROVED ACCESS TO LYNDA.COM
Pick up your lessons where you left off for a continuous learning experience. Log in to watch expert-taught courses in photography, graphic design, business training, web and interactive design, 3D animation, audio, and much more.
YOUR LYNDA.COM MEMBERSHIP FEATURES
• Access to all course videos (indexed by subject, software and new releases)
• Sync your course history across all your devices
• Stream course videos directly to your TV via Chromecast
• Auto-play an entire course or watch individual videos
• Share courses across social network apps
• Edit and view playlists
• Download full courses or view courses offline
• Get personalized course recommendations
• Continue watching courses where you left off
Sharpen your skills and get the most of your membership with the redesigned lynda.com app – now with enhanced navigation and faster loading.
Not a lynda.com member yet? You can browse our free courses and videos – and see what learning with our world-class experts is all about.
All Android phones and tablets
Android 2.3.3 or later
Coursera connects you with free online courses from 115+ of the top universities and educational institutions in the world including Stanford, Yale, Princeton and others. Browse our catalog, join courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors. Learn anytime, anywhere, in topics ranging from computer science to cooking and beyond.
Take free courses in subjects such as:
• Computer Programming, including Java, Android Apps and Python languages
• Data Science
• Entrepreneurship, Business, and Leadership
• Finance, Accounting, and Economics
• Machine Learning and Gamification
• Mathematics, including Calculus and Statistics
• Project Management
...and hundreds more.
Download Coursera to make education on your schedule: watch short, modular lectures during your commute, coffee break, or any time of your day.
• Learn from top instructors representing more than 115 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
• Browse over 800 courses in more than 25 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
• On-Demand courses, which let you learn at your own pace
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Join courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
• Easily pick up where you left off in a course, from the Coursera.org website seamlessly to the mobile app
• Verified Certificates, which prove your course accomplishments, can be supplementarily purchased on Coursera.org
• Courses in 12 languages including over 500 in English, and over 100 in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian
• Subtitles available in all courses' native language, with nearly all offering English subtitles, and other languages when available
Some of our most popular courses include:
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice)
• An Introduction to Operations Management (UPenn, Wharton School of Business)
• Algorithms (Princeton)
• Android Programming (University of Maryland and Vanderbilt)
• Cryptography (Stanford)
• Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship (University of Maryland)
• Machine Learning (Stanford)
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan)
• Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (Case Western Reserve)
• Introduction to Finance (University of Michigan)
• R Programming (Johns Hopkins)
• The Data Scientist’s Toolbox (Johns Hopkins)
• Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (Duke)
• Social Psychology (Wesleyan)
On-Demand allows for ultimate learning flexibility in courses such as:
• Age of Jefferson (UVA)
• Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life (Edinburgh)
• Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford)
• Chinese for Beginners (Peking University)
• Competitive Strategy (LMU)
• Introduction to Sustainable Development (Columbia)
• Introduction to Public Speaking (Wesleyan)
• Calculus One (The University of Ohio)
• Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher (Relay Graduate School of Education)
• Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills (University of Michigan)
Download the Coursera app today and keep learning without limits.
Now get early access to the next version of Coursera by joining our Android Beta Program! Click here for details: https://beta.coursera.community/hc/en-us.
Watch our carefully selected instructional YouTube videos, then take interactive quizzes and explore checkpoints.
C.A.R.E. Core Augmented Reality Education has engaging and interactive content utilizing augmented reality to build skills for college and career readiness. Our product suite is aligned with Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for Mathematics and English Language Arts, Next Generation Science Standards, STEM and STEAM initiatives. Our 4D Virtual Labs which are built on the DAQRI platform and our Project Based Learning Centers are aligned to Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
Illustrator CS6 Layer Tutorial explains the elements that make up vector graphics (paths, strokes, and fills) while showing how to use each of the drawing tools, and demonstrates how to combine and clean up paths and organize them into groups and layers. This also covers text editing, working with color, effects, and much more.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ Setting Up Your File, Colors, Brushes and Layers
✔ Outlining the Background, Snowbank and Stars
✔ Creating the Moon from Two Circles
✔ Illustration Quick Check
✔ Tracing the first Snowflake
✔ Cloning the Snowflakes
✔ Tracing the PENguin (using the PEN tool)
✔ Adding Details with the Pencil/Paintbrush
✔ Publishing your Outlines to a WordPress Blog (Optional)
✔ Saving a Copy
✔ Strokes and Fills
✔ Lighting and Gradients
✔ Adding Effects - Glows, Shadows and More
✔ Have you saved your work recently?
✔ 3D - Moon
✔ Pre-Submission Checklist
✔ Posting to WordPress (Optional)
✔ Choice Illustration Overview
✔ Setting up your file
✔ C9 - Post Instructions (Optional)
✔ Live Trace and Live Paint (Extra Credit Challenge)
• Lifetime access to 20 lectures and 3 quizzes
• A community of 1400+ students learning together!
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"A good basic course to get you started in Illustrator."
-(Billy Streeter) ★★★★★
"Excellent! Work on a project while learning about some of the advanced tools in illustrator. Compared to photoshop, you need to do a lot of practice, so this is good. Thank you!"
-(V Kline ) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Mr. Jonathon Levin
This online course is meant to supplement and support the Digital Art and Design high school curriculum but also function as a stand alone for individuals who may want to go through some of the same exercisizes and projects that we do in our class.
Install the "Online illustrator Training" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
Whether you've had any prior programming experience or not, this app will help you learn all you need to know in order to start creating and compiling your own programs. Learning with SoloLearn has proved to be fast, effective and fun. This app will show you how easy it is to become a programmer.
Learn C++ includes over 60 lessons split into 8 levels that cover basic concepts, data types, arrays, pointers, conditional statements, loops, functions, classes and objects, inheritance & polymorphism, templates, exceptions and files. Unlock new levels, quizzes, collect points and compete with your peers around the world.
Most importantly, learn while having fun because engaged learning makes a difference.
Learn with this course to create amazing graphics for Web, Video and Film. In this course of over 10 hours, you will learn expert tips and tricks and will learn to do advance design and graphics work.
You will start with basic Illustrator techniques and will progress on to topics such as Pen Tool, Transforming, Gradient, Types & Panels, Design, Perspective and Automation.
This course does not assume any prior knowledge of Illustrator and will teach content from scratch. So get started and be the next design superstar.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
SECTION 1: Introduction to Adobe Illustrator
• Setting Up Preferences
• Setting up Workspaces and Panels
• Web vs. Print Artboards and Preview Modes
• Working with Multiple Documents and All About Artb
• Measuring and Guides
• Navigation and Saving and Using Views
SECTION 2: Basic Illustrator features
• The Pen Tool Part 1 (All about the pen tool
• Basic Shapes
• The Pen Tool Part 2
• Layers and Grouping
• Pathfinder and More with Anchors and Paths
SECTION 3: Working with Colors and Patterns
• Fill, Stroke, Gradients and Color
• Colors (part 2)
• Color (part 3)
• Create a Flower
• Pattern Fills (and Brushes Part 1)
SECTION 4: Type and Panel
• Adobe Illustrator Tutorial - 3D effects
• Type (Character Panel)
• Type (Character Panel)
• Advanced Type and Paragraph Tools
SECTION 5: Effects and Appearances
• Make a Glossy Button
• Basic Effects
• Effects (AI Type)
• Effects (PS type)
• Adobe Illustrator Tutorial - Moving Appearances and Another Look at Styles
SECTION 6: Making a design in AI
• Making a Design pt 1
• Making a Design pt 2
• Setting up for Perspective Drawing
• Using the Perspective Grid
• Make a City in Perspective
• Making a City in Perspective (part 2)
SECTION 7: AI - Advance Features
• Symbol Sprayer and Friends
• Advanced Selection (tolerance, group selection, isolation mode, etc)
• Actions and Automation Basics
• Actions and automation (part 2)
• Background Mastery
SECTION 8: Summary
• Adobe Illustrator Tutorial Summary and Further Studies
*WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
• Lifetime access to 41 lectures
• 10+ hours of high quality content
• A community of 2900+ people trying to learn the same thing!
• To Master Adobe Illustrator
• To Learn to use Pen Tools and Groups
• To Learn to Work with Colors and Patterns
• To Learn to Create Effects and Appearances
• To Learn Advance AI features and Automation
• To be a Adobe Illustrator Ninja
• You can watch courses in offline and on the go.
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Really a cool course"
(Kiran ) ★★★★★
"Everything is great about this course. I felt like completing the course in one day. Thanks guys"
(Brian ) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Eduonix Learning Solutions
Eduonix creates and distributes high quality technology training content. They have professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web to Enterprise and Database and Server Administration. They have a team of industry professionals who have been training manpower for more than a decade.
Install the "Udemy Illustrator Tutorials" app today and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
In this version:
-Reduction for After Effects on Mac OS
-Reduction for After Effects on Windows
-convenient and memorable interface
-file sending with Mac OS shortcuts
-file sending with Windows shortcuts
-fresh keyboard shortcuts
-contact with author
- Synchronize all of your content and notes across all of your devices
- Enhance eTextbooks through the addition of video and web links
- Search across all your content to find answers in seconds
- Track, share, and set goals using engagement analytics
- Import and add PDFs from the web, email, and Dropbox
- Share notes and highlights with classmates or teachers
- Study all of your notes, aggregated within your personal study guide, My Journal
- Copy and Paste key information
The Kno app is available on a wide variety of devices and platforms, including iOS*, Android*, Windows* 7 & 8, and web browsers.
VirtualND makes it possible to see and understand ALL dimensions up to 4D, and learn the most important geometric shapes in them.
VirtualND is the only dimension surfing application on the market!
-- > Supports real 3D graphics with anaglyph glasses. < --
If you like geometry, want to see what mathematically correct 4D looks like, or just want to play with cool Platonic solids: VirtualND is the app for you!
Note: If you find a bug or any problem with the app, email me before rating, I’ll try to fix it.
May the hyperspace be with you!
Some of the topics included in this course are:
• illustrator layout and interface
• Exploring the menus
• Customizing the layout
• Making a new file
• Saving files in AI
• Selection Tools
• 3D effects
• Making a mosaic
• Making your own logo
A VERIFIABLE CERTIFICATE of COMPLETION is presented to all students who complete the course.
All course materials are downloadable for viewing on any device. We will also show you how to download a free trial of Adobe Illustrator CC, so you do not need to purchase to learn.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
• Getting a FREE trial of Adobe Illustrator CC
• Exploring the Menus
• Customizing the Adobe Illustrator Layout
• Making a New File
• Saving Files in Adobe Illustrator CC
• Selection Tools
• For the rest of the tools...
• 3D Effects
• For the rest of effects and panels...
• Make a Mosaic
• For the rest of the advanced techniques
• Make Your Own Logo in Adobe Illustrator
• For more BONUS lessons...
• Take the FULL COURSE
- Lifetime access to 14 lectures
- A community of 500+ students learning together!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
Instructed By: Philip Ebiner | Founder of Video School Online, Video Creator, Entrepreneur
My name is Philip and I am a video instructor on Udemy. My entire life has been involved in education as either a student, tutor, or online instructor. I pride myself on being on top of all the new trends in the video world.
Install the "Udemy illustrator CC Training" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
Please note: The update time to get a post delivered to your phone is 2 Hours. Ideally you will get the article delivered to your smartphone within 2 hours after posting on the blog www.2DProfessor.com
Incase you don't have a smart phone, just visit the site and subscribe to the RSS feeds.
We have analytics in place now to improve our article and tutorial distribution.
About Knowledge Apps (kApps)
Knowledge Apps are the modern way to learn a skill, be provided with information, and stream video content in an easy to use format. Knowledge Apps utilize high definition video and instructor-led teaching methods to provide you with a world class learning experience. Each kApp contains advanced functionality that allows you to easily navigate and search for information contained within each kApp or all of your kApps as a whole. This gives you the ability to access the exact information you need, when you need it.
kApp Key Features:
-Streaming High-Definition Video
-Easy to Use Controls and Navigation
-Indexed Course Material
-Advanced Search Features
-Available Anywhere with an Internet Connection
About Retrieve - Provider of kApps
Retrieve is the leading provider of high-impact low-cost training, informational, and communication apps. There are many reasons that set us apart from the competition. The main one being that we offer the same level of content as other providers, we just offer it for much less and with better features. You can compare features, content, and price but when it comes down to it, Retrieve has the combination that cannot be beat.
1.understand about User interface with tools bars in illustrator version CS4
2.begin vector design and many functions using basic skill
3.little workshop practice your skill
4.easy learn drawing vector and design tools