Watch over 200 live TV channels, 40,000 on-demand content. Get your recordings remotely. At home, on public transit, at the cottage... anywhere! Available to all our Videotron Helix customers with a Helix Internet TV or Helix TV app plans.
• Check the listings for your TV channels, even when you’re not home (Helix Go).
• Watch your series, recorded movies or content downloaded to your mobile device.
• Schedule your recordings remotely.
• And more…
How do I use the Helix TV app?
Download the app to watch, record and manage your content using a mobile or tablet. You will need a Wi-Fi Internet connection so don’t use up your mobile data. Open the Helix app on a mobile device and follow the instructions. They will guide you through using the app for the first time. It’s easy!
• The Guide lets you check out live content. Tap on “Live TV” to choose what you want.
• Narrow your search down using the filters on the right of the screen. For example: Available out-of-home, Trending, High Definition, Closed Captioning, SAP, etc.
• Parental Control is useful to monitor your children’s screen time, as well as manage the content they can access.
Select content for more information about the movie, series, episode or event you’re interested in. You can then watch it live, watch your recordings or order other free or paid on-demand content.
NEED HELP FINDING SOMETHING YOU HAVE ON THE TIP OF YOUR TONGUE? The Helix TV app’s search engine lists suggestions as you type in the name of a movie, series or actor. That way, you can quickly find what you’re looking for.
How does remote recording work with the Helix TV app?
• Watch everything you recorded in the Recordings menu. Display your recordings as a list or picture gallery, as you prefer. Your movies, series and other content are stored in the cloud. You can access them anytime on any device, everywhere in Canada.
• View and manage your scheduled recordings in the Scheduled menu.
• Save your favourite shows directly to your phone or tablet in the Downloads menu. You’ll be able to finish watching your series when you’re not at home, while travelling or even in a waiting room for example, all offline.
• Content is available only within Canada.
• Some content is available only from your home Wi-Fi network.