Join and test our DB Train Simulator with new features like integrated timetables and topography maps on all ten lines as well as a tutorial explaining the new features in the game! Check out your last 10 train rides in the new statistics menu. Your objective as train conductor: arrive on time by driving efficiently while saving as much energy as possible!
- a total of 10 different lines including tutorial
- different track lengths and topography with different degrees of difficulty and levels
- 4 different train types (ICE, IC, RB, RE)
- integrated timetable and topography map
- timetable and topography map
- transferable player profiles to use the app on several mobile devices
- individual satistics menu with graphic evaluation of the last 10 trips
- Signs and instructions for speed changes
- highscores and scoring system to compete with other players
- improved graphics with varied landscapes, changing weather conditions and different time of day
- more stations and interim stops
Energy-efficient driving in a nutshell:
- Accelerate quickly to allow the train to coast as far as possible.
- Let the train coast downhill or into stations to save energy.
- You automatically save energy back into the grid when braking.
- The energy saving is displayed at the end of a journey.
- There are ten lines with different lengths, topographies and difficulties. The amount of stops on the ride varies and you have to take care of your passengers, letting them enter and exit the train when needed.
- All train types (ICE, IC, RB, RE) are based on real train characteristics.
- The pre-signal indicates an upcoming stop.
- While driving you will get hints on how to use the train safety buttons (Order, Free, Vigilant) in the cockpit.
- The current track kilometer can be found on the white hectometer signs on the right of the track.
Timetables and topography map:
- On the fold-out timetable, you can see the arrival and departure times and stops along the ride as well as information on the speed limits.
- The topography map gives an overview of the route guidance and shows where mountain and valley rides are on the route. This allows for predictive braking and acceleration.
Level and scoring system:
- In the end of your journey you will see how much energy you were able to save in comparison to an inefficient train ride.
- You will receive energy and time points for every successful ride. This way you can compare your performance to the best possible train ride on that track. You can also compare your score to other players' scores on the highscore tables.
- If you arrive too early or too late, you will get negative points. Time deductions can be compensated by energy points. If the highscore is below zero, you will not enter the next level.
Player´s profile and statistics menu:
- A transfer code helps to transfer the player's own profile (including achievements and highscores) and use the app on various mobile devices.
- An individual statistic evaluates your last 10 trips based on the energy and time points achieved in the game.
- During your trips your will automatically collect achievements, for example when you mastered all trains or when you drove more than 1,000 kilometers.
Have fun beating the highscores!