You will be able to fix misspelled words easily, by visually locating the underlined errors and correcting them by tapping on suggested replacement words. Applications like Contacts, Calendar, Email, Facebook, etc. along with all spellcheck enabled Edit fields and Views are using this functionality by default, provided that Spell Checking is enabled in System Settings.
Offered from the developer of the renowned OfficeSuite, QuickSpell provides full integration with the office productivity application.
Also check QuickWrite multilingual keyboard and contextual prediction tool for full spell-checking set of features.
*** How is QuickSpell better than the other spelling tools? ***
* QuickSpell offers a range of languages not available in the standard Android spelling tool.
* QuickSpell is based on the well-known and proven Hunspell engine that is used in Chrome, Mac OS X, Firefox, OpenOffice and many others.
* QuickSpell uses a number of proven spell check algorithms such as Morphological analysis, Twofold suffix stripping, Extended affixes and Homonyms, thus dramatically improving the spell check efficiency.
* The spelling dictionaries in QuickSpell are developed and supported by large community efforts.
* You can download and store locally only dictionaries that you need.
* You are able to use entries from phone's Contacts list and standard Android user dictionary.
* QuickSpell has a built-in User Dictionary Editor for your convenience.
New in version 2.1.92
* Ability to copy and spell check text in the QuickSpell app
* Bugs fixed
*** Supported Languages: ***
QuickSpell is available in more than 40 languages.
Users can download and use only spelling dictionaries of their choice.
English (United Kingdom)
English (United States)
Afrikaans (South Africa)
Czech (Czech Republic)
Faroese (Faroe Islands)
Norwegian Bokmål (Norway)
Serbo-Croatian (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia)
*** OS Version Support: ***
* Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0 or higher
* The software also works on all devices having Android 2.2 and later with supported by MobiSystems apps as OfficeSuite Pro.
Warning: QuickSpell cannot work as default Android spell checker on heavily customized Android distributions, such as for example Samsung TouchWiz devices. Users with such devices might not be able to see Android Spell Check settings screen and thus not being able to benefit from QuickSpell in the built-in Android applications. However, QuickSpell will continue to work with MobiSystems OfficeSuite Pro.
Please note that on some customized Android 4.0.x device restart might be needed after the initial installation, in order for QuickSpell to appear in Android Spell Checker settings.
*** How to activate QuickSpell? ***
After installation, go to Settings->Language and input->Spell checker (if available on your device) in order to select QuickSpell as default Android spell check provider.
*** Privacy Statement ***
At MobiSystems we take your privacy very seriously – QuickSpell will never collect your personal data, like passwords or credit card numbers. Internet access permission is used to download dictionaries only.
This version of VidyoMobile delivers up to full HD business grade point-to-point and multipoint video conferencing to your Android smartphone or tablet device when connected to your enterprise or service provider’s Vidyo infrastructure.
Experience telepresence quality conferencing with shared content viewing on the move with VidyoMobile. The same low latency, reliable high quality video experience that is delivered to high-end room systems and desktops is extended to your Android devices. Your mobile device can connect seamlessly with VidyoDesktops, VidyoRooms, VidyoPanorama and legacy H.323 and SIP based endpoints through the VidyoGateway.
Unreliable wireless networks have traditionally posed challenges for video conferencing. Vidyo’s patented Adaptive Video Layering technology is the difference between VidyoMobile’s reliable video interaction at the pace of conversation, and the broken pictures and unnatural delays of traditional video conferencing solutions. Through this technology, video streams are dynamically optimized to provide the best quality video based on both the capabilities of the mobile device and the performance of the wireless network.
The VidyoMobile app is simple to install and use. VidyoMobile users have control over their layout and can choose which participants they want to view and can dynamically change between portrait and landscape orientations as well as preferred speaker and continuous presence modes. Since multiple desktop participants can share data in the conference at the same time, VidyoMobile offers a content dock where shared data may be previewed and selected or returned to the dock and hidden off screen, all with common Android gesture controls.
The VidyoWay mobile app enables employees of enterprises without any of these enterprise grade video conferencing technologies to connect with other businesses that have traditional video conferencing, unified communications, or VidyoConferencing solutions deployed, simply by using their Android devices. VidyoWay mobile is NOT for consumer applications, it is a business-to-business collaboration tool.
VidyoWay mobile app delivers up to full HD business grade point-to-point and multipoint video conferencing to your Android device when connected to H.323 and SIP based endpoints (e.g. Polycom, Cisco, etc.), Microsoft Lync clients, and/or VidyoConferencing systems via the free VidyoWay inter-connectivity service.
The VidyoWay mobile app is simple to install and use. VidyoWay mobile users have full control over their layout and can choose which participants they want to view and can dynamically change between portrait and landscape orientations as well as preferred speaker and continuous presence modes. Since multiple participants can share data into the conference at the same time, VidyoWay mobile offers a content dock where shared data may be previewed and selected or returned to the dock and hidden off screen, all with common Android gesture controls.
Here are a few ways that VidyoSlate improves the collaborative experience:
• Second screen dedicated for content. Whether you are in a conference room with multiple screens, at your desk, or on the road with your laptop, VidyoSlate gives you more room to collaborate, with a streamlined interface optimized for content viewing and annotation.
• Electronic whiteboard, so you can take notes and save annotations to slides, spreadsheets, drawings, photos, and any other content shared by anyone in the conference.
• Supplemental display for multipoint content, so you can view content shares from more than one person at a time. For example, you can view one participant’s shared content on a conference room screen or your computer monitor, and another participant’s shared content on your tablet with VidyoSlate.
• Zoom tool so you can pan and zoom in on shared content. This lets you see the big picture on your primary display while zooming in to study the details on your tablet.
• Note taker that automatically saves your annotations and whiteboard sketches on your tablet for your reference and to share with colleagues.
What’s New in Version 1.0:
- Calendar integration with tap-to-connect conference entry
- View and annotate content
- Select and view shared content from any conference participant
- Annotate shared content with pen and highlighter tools
- Share whiteboards into the conference
- Automatic capture of annotations for offline review and distribution
- Intuitive gesture controls such as “pinch” for zoom and “swipe” to pan
Like all Vidyo endpoints, VidyoSlate takes advantage of the H.264 SVC standard and Vidyo’s patented dynamic adaptation technology to deliver exceptional performance, resolution, and reliability over broadband wireless networks. VidyoSlate supplements the VidyoMobile and VidyoDesktop applications, and the VidyoRoom and VidyoPanorama multi-screen room systems, and is optimized to receive and transmit shared content (not audio or video streams). Just as with VidyoMobile and VidyoDesktop, joining a Vidyo conference with VidyoSlate consumes a VidyoLine license from the shared pool of available licenses.
This application does not require a Vidyo account but does require connection to Vidyo infrastructure through your organization or Vidyo service provider via guest link .
See the developer’s website for more information on Vidyo infrastructure components, endpoints, and system features.