Change Registered Cellphone Number
Over The Counter Deposits (Banks)
Smart Money Transfer
1. List of all e-loading products of VMobile Loadxtreme are embedded in LOADXTREME ANDROID. Using Android's powerful search engine, the user will just type two to three letters of the product name or description and LOADXTREME ANDROID will filter the list and display search hits right away, just like Google.
2. LOADXTREME ANDROID will remove all unwanted spaces from the user's inputs such as Customer Cellphone Number, Address, Account Number, Reference Number, etc. eliminating human errors that will result into failed transaction.
3. Just like an ATM card, the 6-digit PIK is ask every time the user run LOADXTREME ANDROID. This will give security to the load wallet from thieves or from unauthorized access of the phone.
4. The ID and Gateway Number which are needed in every transaction can be saved in the memory of the phone for faster transaction. The conservative average time duration spend for every transaction is 20 seconds (6 seconds for the typing of PIK, 2 seconds for product search, 11 seconds for the typing of Customer Cellphone Number, and 1 second for sending).
5. TechnoPreneurs can save TechnoUser's name, ID# and Cellphone# in the memory of the phone for future use in the LXLOAD transfer transactions.
6. All the SMS formats like dates, times, Telco codes, etc. were taken into consideration by LOADXTREME ANDROID eliminating human errors that will result to failed transaction.
Rescue should only be used with a support technician you trust. A technician will give you a six digit pin-code to initiate the support session.
The world’s first mobile under-insurance calculator, LMi Mobile Under-insurance Calculator, was the first release in this suite of mobile tools, and LMI Group is pleased to provide this app for your use, with our compliments.
While many Insureds believe they have no exposure until their Sum Insured or Limit of Liability is exhausted, this of course is not the case due to the Average or Co-insurance provision found in most property and business interruption policies. Under-insurance is a huge problem worldwide. Any saving in premium costs is far outweighed by the uninsured losses that have to be carried by a business, even after a partial loss.
This calculator has been designed to enable the insurance adviser to quickly demonstrate to their client the uninsured portion of a loss of any size. The system defaults to a Sum Insured or Limit of Liability of $1,000,000 with a Value at Risk of $2,000,000 and a loss of $250,000. All these figures, including the Co-insurance/Average percentage, can easily be changed by the adviser using this application.
The current release of the LMi Mobile App provides the LMi Mobile Under-insurance Calculator. The LMi Mobile Building Cost Calculator will be available in the next release of the LMi Mobile App.
To learn more, please visit www.LMIGroup.com
This version of VidyoMobile delivers up to full HD business grade point-to-point and multipoint video conferencing to your Android smartphone or tablet device when connected to your enterprise or service provider’s Vidyo infrastructure.
Experience telepresence quality conferencing with shared content viewing on the move with VidyoMobile. The same low latency, reliable high quality video experience that is delivered to high-end room systems and desktops is extended to your Android devices. Your mobile device can connect seamlessly with VidyoDesktops, VidyoRooms, VidyoPanorama and legacy H.323 and SIP based endpoints through the VidyoGateway.
Unreliable wireless networks have traditionally posed challenges for video conferencing. Vidyo’s patented Adaptive Video Layering technology is the difference between VidyoMobile’s reliable video interaction at the pace of conversation, and the broken pictures and unnatural delays of traditional video conferencing solutions. Through this technology, video streams are dynamically optimized to provide the best quality video based on both the capabilities of the mobile device and the performance of the wireless network.
The VidyoMobile app is simple to install and use. VidyoMobile users have control over their layout and can choose which participants they want to view and can dynamically change between portrait and landscape orientations as well as preferred speaker and continuous presence modes. Since multiple desktop participants can share data in the conference at the same time, VidyoMobile offers a content dock where shared data may be previewed and selected or returned to the dock and hidden off screen, all with common Android gesture controls.
The VidyoWay mobile app enables employees of enterprises without any of these enterprise grade video conferencing technologies to connect with other businesses that have traditional video conferencing, unified communications, or VidyoConferencing solutions deployed, simply by using their Android devices. VidyoWay mobile is NOT for consumer applications, it is a business-to-business collaboration tool.
VidyoWay mobile app delivers up to full HD business grade point-to-point and multipoint video conferencing to your Android device when connected to H.323 and SIP based endpoints (e.g. Polycom, Cisco, etc.), Microsoft Lync clients, and/or VidyoConferencing systems via the free VidyoWay inter-connectivity service.
The VidyoWay mobile app is simple to install and use. VidyoWay mobile users have full control over their layout and can choose which participants they want to view and can dynamically change between portrait and landscape orientations as well as preferred speaker and continuous presence modes. Since multiple participants can share data into the conference at the same time, VidyoWay mobile offers a content dock where shared data may be previewed and selected or returned to the dock and hidden off screen, all with common Android gesture controls.
Here are a few ways that VidyoSlate improves the collaborative experience:
• Second screen dedicated for content. Whether you are in a conference room with multiple screens, at your desk, or on the road with your laptop, VidyoSlate gives you more room to collaborate, with a streamlined interface optimized for content viewing and annotation.
• Electronic whiteboard, so you can take notes and save annotations to slides, spreadsheets, drawings, photos, and any other content shared by anyone in the conference.
• Supplemental display for multipoint content, so you can view content shares from more than one person at a time. For example, you can view one participant’s shared content on a conference room screen or your computer monitor, and another participant’s shared content on your tablet with VidyoSlate.
• Zoom tool so you can pan and zoom in on shared content. This lets you see the big picture on your primary display while zooming in to study the details on your tablet.
• Note taker that automatically saves your annotations and whiteboard sketches on your tablet for your reference and to share with colleagues.
What’s New in Version 1.0:
- Calendar integration with tap-to-connect conference entry
- View and annotate content
- Select and view shared content from any conference participant
- Annotate shared content with pen and highlighter tools
- Share whiteboards into the conference
- Automatic capture of annotations for offline review and distribution
- Intuitive gesture controls such as “pinch” for zoom and “swipe” to pan
Like all Vidyo endpoints, VidyoSlate takes advantage of the H.264 SVC standard and Vidyo’s patented dynamic adaptation technology to deliver exceptional performance, resolution, and reliability over broadband wireless networks. VidyoSlate supplements the VidyoMobile and VidyoDesktop applications, and the VidyoRoom and VidyoPanorama multi-screen room systems, and is optimized to receive and transmit shared content (not audio or video streams). Just as with VidyoMobile and VidyoDesktop, joining a Vidyo conference with VidyoSlate consumes a VidyoLine license from the shared pool of available licenses.
This application does not require a Vidyo account but does require connection to Vidyo infrastructure through your organization or Vidyo service provider via guest link .
See the developer’s website for more information on Vidyo infrastructure components, endpoints, and system features.