"MORA Video Conference" can perform the smooth conference by video and audio.
The participant in the smartphone can also become the chairman of the conference.
The following functions are available in this application.
- Transmission and reception of video
- Transmission and reception of audio
- Document Sharing
Can share a document such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and PDF with all participants.
Can draw on shared document.
*Only the Chairmanship holder can operate the document sharing.
*The Chairmanship can be transferred to the another participant while conferencing.
- Multi-User Mode
Can hold a seminar style conference with 1000 participants in maximum.
A participant can request a voice to speak.
Up to 4 participants can speak.
*The Chairmanship cannot be transferred to the other participant in Multi-User mode.
・Android 2.3 or higher
*License of "MORA Video Conference" is required to use this application.
*This application will be available on MORA Video Conference V10 or later.
*Usage of WiFi is recommended when using this application.
*Depending on the status of network, it may cause drop of video frames or intermittent of audio.
*Applying the flat-rate plan is recommended when using 3G or LTE transmission.
Also, the carrier may impose the bandwidth restriction when exceeding the traffic limit.
*All rights are reserved by ITX Corporation.
This application automatically collects anonymous usage data to improve the stability & measure engagement. To opt out of this, go to Settings (accessible via the Main Menu screen).
Streaming videos consumes large amounts of data, for best results use WiFi where available or an appropriate data plan and beware of increased costs when roaming.
This version of VidyoMobile delivers up to full HD business grade point-to-point and multipoint video conferencing to your Android smartphone or tablet device when connected to your enterprise or service provider’s Vidyo infrastructure.
Experience telepresence quality conferencing with shared content viewing on the move with VidyoMobile. The same low latency, reliable high quality video experience that is delivered to high-end room systems and desktops is extended to your Android devices. Your mobile device can connect seamlessly with VidyoDesktops, VidyoRooms, VidyoPanorama and legacy H.323 and SIP based endpoints through the VidyoGateway.
Unreliable wireless networks have traditionally posed challenges for video conferencing. Vidyo’s patented Adaptive Video Layering technology is the difference between VidyoMobile’s reliable video interaction at the pace of conversation, and the broken pictures and unnatural delays of traditional video conferencing solutions. Through this technology, video streams are dynamically optimized to provide the best quality video based on both the capabilities of the mobile device and the performance of the wireless network.
The VidyoMobile app is simple to install and use. VidyoMobile users have control over their layout and can choose which participants they want to view and can dynamically change between portrait and landscape orientations as well as preferred speaker and continuous presence modes. Since multiple desktop participants can share data in the conference at the same time, VidyoMobile offers a content dock where shared data may be previewed and selected or returned to the dock and hidden off screen, all with common Android gesture controls.
The VidyoWay mobile app enables employees of enterprises without any of these enterprise grade video conferencing technologies to connect with other businesses that have traditional video conferencing, unified communications, or VidyoConferencing solutions deployed, simply by using their Android devices. VidyoWay mobile is NOT for consumer applications, it is a business-to-business collaboration tool.
VidyoWay mobile app delivers up to full HD business grade point-to-point and multipoint video conferencing to your Android device when connected to H.323 and SIP based endpoints (e.g. Polycom, Cisco, etc.), Microsoft Lync clients, and/or VidyoConferencing systems via the free VidyoWay inter-connectivity service.
The VidyoWay mobile app is simple to install and use. VidyoWay mobile users have full control over their layout and can choose which participants they want to view and can dynamically change between portrait and landscape orientations as well as preferred speaker and continuous presence modes. Since multiple participants can share data into the conference at the same time, VidyoWay mobile offers a content dock where shared data may be previewed and selected or returned to the dock and hidden off screen, all with common Android gesture controls.
Here are a few ways that VidyoSlate improves the collaborative experience:
• Second screen dedicated for content. Whether you are in a conference room with multiple screens, at your desk, or on the road with your laptop, VidyoSlate gives you more room to collaborate, with a streamlined interface optimized for content viewing and annotation.
• Electronic whiteboard, so you can take notes and save annotations to slides, spreadsheets, drawings, photos, and any other content shared by anyone in the conference.
• Supplemental display for multipoint content, so you can view content shares from more than one person at a time. For example, you can view one participant’s shared content on a conference room screen or your computer monitor, and another participant’s shared content on your tablet with VidyoSlate.
• Zoom tool so you can pan and zoom in on shared content. This lets you see the big picture on your primary display while zooming in to study the details on your tablet.
• Note taker that automatically saves your annotations and whiteboard sketches on your tablet for your reference and to share with colleagues.
What’s New in Version 1.0:
- Calendar integration with tap-to-connect conference entry
- View and annotate content
- Select and view shared content from any conference participant
- Annotate shared content with pen and highlighter tools
- Share whiteboards into the conference
- Automatic capture of annotations for offline review and distribution
- Intuitive gesture controls such as “pinch” for zoom and “swipe” to pan
Like all Vidyo endpoints, VidyoSlate takes advantage of the H.264 SVC standard and Vidyo’s patented dynamic adaptation technology to deliver exceptional performance, resolution, and reliability over broadband wireless networks. VidyoSlate supplements the VidyoMobile and VidyoDesktop applications, and the VidyoRoom and VidyoPanorama multi-screen room systems, and is optimized to receive and transmit shared content (not audio or video streams). Just as with VidyoMobile and VidyoDesktop, joining a Vidyo conference with VidyoSlate consumes a VidyoLine license from the shared pool of available licenses.
This application does not require a Vidyo account but does require connection to Vidyo infrastructure through your organization or Vidyo service provider via guest link .
See the developer’s website for more information on Vidyo infrastructure components, endpoints, and system features.