New to GoToAssist Remote Support? Download the free app from Google play and click on "Create Account" at the login screen to provide unlimited live support sessions for free!
Already have a GoToAssist Remote Support account? Log in with your existing credentials to access your account and connect to your unattended machines.
GoToAssist for Android gives you the freedom to deliver support from anywhere, at any time. Support your customers 24/7 when and where they need help.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1.) Download the GoToAssist app from Google Play and install on your Android device.
2.) Enter your existing GoToAssist credentials.
3.) Don't have an account? Tap on "Create Account" at the login screen to get your free account!
4.) Once logged in, tap on device screen to create a support session when instructed to and have your user go to www.fastsupport.com and enter the remote support ID for your support session or send them an invitation to connect via email. Your user accepts the connection and you can begin to provide remote support.
• Instantly connect to users and their devices to solve problems quickly by directly controlling their computer with the intuitive multi-touch display.
• Start a remote support session directly from your Android device.
• Provide remote support from your Android device quickly and easily. Once the app is installed, enter your existing account credentials and start a support session.
• You can be in the office even when you’re out of the office. With GoToAssist for Android you can connect and resolve technical issues from your favorite Android device to any Mac® or PC.
• GoToAssist for Android comes with free 24/7 Global Customer Support, so you’re never left hanging.
• GoToAssist for Android is backed by Citrix, so you can count on this app working when you need it.
• On-demand remote support (unlimited use from your Android device)
• Intuitive touch and gesture controls
• 400% zoom to see details and operate with precision
• Full keyboard functionality (including special keys Alt, Ctrl, and Tab)
• Preview text mode for fast typing
• Works seamlessly with existing firewalls - no need for special configuration
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G and Wi-Fi
• Free 24/7 support
This version of GoToAssist has been certified on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S2
• Samsung Google Nexus S
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy SIII
• Droid Razr
• HTC Evo 4G
• Asus Transformer
• Motorola Xoom
• Droid Bionic
• Droid 4
This version of GoToAssist should be compatible with most devices that meet the following general requirements:
• Android OS 2.3.3 or newer
• Internet connection
• Windows® 7, Vista, 2003 server or XP
• Mac OS® X v10.5 (Leopard) or newer
• Internet Explorer® 7.0 or newer, Firefox® 3.5 or newer or Safari™ 3.0 or newer
NOTE: To use this free application, you can sign in with your existing GoToAssist Remote Support credentials or tap on "Create Account" at login screen to sign up for a free mobile plan. You will be able to provide unlimited live support with your free mobile plan and the best part is it doesn't expire!
More from developer
This version of VidyoMobile delivers up to full HD business grade point-to-point and multipoint video conferencing to your Android smartphone or tablet device when connected to your enterprise or service provider’s Vidyo infrastructure.
Experience telepresence quality conferencing with shared content viewing on the move with VidyoMobile. The same low latency, reliable high quality video experience that is delivered to high-end room systems and desktops is extended to your Android devices. Your mobile device can connect seamlessly with VidyoDesktops, VidyoRooms, VidyoPanorama and legacy H.323 and SIP based endpoints through the VidyoGateway.
Unreliable wireless networks have traditionally posed challenges for video conferencing. Vidyo’s patented Adaptive Video Layering technology is the difference between VidyoMobile’s reliable video interaction at the pace of conversation, and the broken pictures and unnatural delays of traditional video conferencing solutions. Through this technology, video streams are dynamically optimized to provide the best quality video based on both the capabilities of the mobile device and the performance of the wireless network.
The VidyoMobile app is simple to install and use. VidyoMobile users have control over their layout and can choose which participants they want to view and can dynamically change between portrait and landscape orientations as well as preferred speaker and continuous presence modes. Since multiple desktop participants can share data in the conference at the same time, VidyoMobile offers a content dock where shared data may be previewed and selected or returned to the dock and hidden off screen, all with common Android gesture controls.
The VidyoWay mobile app enables employees of enterprises without any of these enterprise grade video conferencing technologies to connect with other businesses that have traditional video conferencing, unified communications, or VidyoConferencing solutions deployed, simply by using their Android devices. VidyoWay mobile is NOT for consumer applications, it is a business-to-business collaboration tool.
VidyoWay mobile app delivers up to full HD business grade point-to-point and multipoint video conferencing to your Android device when connected to H.323 and SIP based endpoints (e.g. Polycom, Cisco, etc.), Microsoft Lync clients, and/or VidyoConferencing systems via the free VidyoWay inter-connectivity service.
The VidyoWay mobile app is simple to install and use. VidyoWay mobile users have full control over their layout and can choose which participants they want to view and can dynamically change between portrait and landscape orientations as well as preferred speaker and continuous presence modes. Since multiple participants can share data into the conference at the same time, VidyoWay mobile offers a content dock where shared data may be previewed and selected or returned to the dock and hidden off screen, all with common Android gesture controls.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A BETA RELEASE OF VIDYOSLATE. FOR LIMITATIONS PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK: http://www.vidyo.com/beta-software
Here are a few ways that VidyoSlate improves the collaborative experience:
• Second screen dedicated for content. Whether you are in a conference room with multiple screens, at your desk, or on the road with your laptop, VidyoSlate gives you more room to collaborate, with a streamlined interface optimized for content viewing and annotation.
• Electronic whiteboard, so you can take notes and save annotations to slides, spreadsheets, drawings, photos, and any other content shared by anyone in the conference.
• Supplemental display for multipoint content, so you can view content shares from more than one person at a time. For example, you can view one participant’s shared content on a conference room screen or your computer monitor, and another participant’s shared content on your tablet with VidyoSlate.
• Zoom tool so you can pan and zoom in on shared content. This lets you see the big picture on your primary display while zooming in to study the details on your tablet.
• Note taker that automatically saves your annotations and whiteboard sketches on your tablet for your reference and to share with colleagues.
What’s New in Version 1.0 BETA:
This initial BETA release of VidyoSlate for Android includes the following features:
- Tap-to-connect conference entry
- View and annotate content
- Select and view shared content from any conference participant
- Annotate shared content with pen and highlighter tools
- Share whiteboards into the conference
- Automatic capture of annotations for offline review and distribution
- Intuitive gesture controls such as “pinch” for zoom and “swipe” to pan
VidyoSlate requires VidyoPortal version 2.3 or later.
Like all Vidyo endpoints, VidyoSlate takes advantage of the H.264 SVC standard and Vidyo’s exclusive Adaptive Video Layering technology to deliver exceptional performance, resolution, and reliability over broadband wireless networks. VidyoSlate supplements the VidyoMobile and VidyoDesktop applications, and the VidyoRoom and VidyoPanorama multi-screen room systems, and is optimized to receive and transmit shared content (not audio or video streams). Just as with VidyoMobile and VidyoDesktop, joining a Vidyo conference with VidyoSlate consumes a VidyoLine license from the shared pool of available licenses.
This application requires a Vidyo account through your organization or Vidyo service provider.
See the developer’s website for more information on Vidyo infrastructure components, endpoints, and system features.