1. Manage notes both text and image (single image per note)
2. Lao Keyboard layout
3. Search notes time, text wise.
4. Share to all popular social networks like Facebook, Whatspp, Twitter Or you can email, sms to anyone in Khmer.
5. Texts are autosaved as soon as you write.
The app should help all Lao users in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Lao native speakers all over the world .
O for Omni
Super lightweight (~⅓MB) yet flexible and powerful.
- All in one, multilingual ( >200 languages)
- Accurate gesture input (swipe)
- Save battery power
- PC keyboard layout (DIY)
- Gesture oriented (super fast to enter special symbols, words or sentences)
- Resizable and easy positioning. Fits all screen sizes (phone, phablet, tablet…)
- Unlimited themes with style and color mixing (mix your very own shade of pink or purple ).
- Better color Emoji Sticker ⚽👍🙋 for Lollipop, KitKat, smiley :-) , emoticon 😁, symbols ★☏♘⚄ , kaomoji (ง°▼°)ง feel free to create your own ԅ(ˆ。ˆԅ)
- Fun text transformation tool: ξχ๑тïς тεχт, 🇧🇮🇬 , ⓒⓘⓡⓒⓛⓔⓓ or ｗｉｄｅ.
- Calculator i.e. (4+5)-(6-3)=6
- Split, floating (for ssh terminal) or dock.
- Multiple layouts: QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, DVORAK… or design your own (DIY, Chubon, KALQ)
- 5-row or 4-row layouts
- Ultra customizable. The only one that let you design your own layout (DIY layout)
- Easy switch between languages, layouts, voice input, or even other keyboards.
- T9 prediction
- Flick or Multi-tap
- 日本語 romaji or Flick keyboard.
- 6 predefined layout for 한국어 (천지인, 나랏글, Flick…)
- Edit mode (lockable). You can select text, copy, cut and paste …
- Modern or retro (DIY)
- Colorful, pink, purple, neon or monochrome (Mix it yourself)
- Physical or Bluetooth keyboard (all keys can be remapped to the soft layout)
- No internet permission = safer
For color iOS 6 emoji, please install Emoji Codec 2
About the gesture input:
- The home brew "swipe" algorithm is very young, so don't expect it works exactly like other swipe keyboards. I want to keep the algorithm simple and small.
- For long words, try not to swipe the whole word (You may append gesture).
- Make sharp corner for better prediction.
a.k.a The next generation of Multiling Keyboard, Tablet keyboard, DIY keyboard, emoji keyboard, Floating keyboard.(maybe conflict with Paranoid)
Fula; Fulah; Pulaar; Pular
Scottish Gaelic; Gaelic
International Phonetic Alphabet
Creek, Muskogee, Muscogee
Romanian, Moldavian, Moldovan
Kayah Li (Karenni)
Myanmar (Now let you choose Zawgyi)
A 'Must-Have App' on Google Play!
Improve your writing accuracy & speed with the smartest keyboard around! - 100% FREE
Ginger Keyboard is amazingly smart and transforms writing into a fun experience!
★ Smart – Grammar Check
Try writing ‘He wants his teddy bare’ – see what happens! Ginger Keyboard is the only keyboard that knows how to correct your grammar, spelling and punctuation quickly and efficiently. When the best English grammar corrector is behind you – you get to concentrate on typing fast.
★ Fun – Emoji, Emoji Art and Animated GIFs
If an emoji is worth a thousand words, emoji art is worth ten thousand and animated GIFs are worth a million! Choose between hundreds of beautiful emoji, emoji art and animated GIFs and insert feelings into your text. With Ginger Keyboard, you can add emoji (emoticons) to your writing anywhere you want. Add flavor to your text messages, to your Facebook statuses and even to your emails! Fast typing keyboard with emoji is here!
★ Smart – Predictive Text
Just like other keyboards’ word prediction – only WAY BETTER. In time, Ginger will better understand your writing and will be able to give you even more accurate next-word predictions. You will be stunned by how accurate our predictive text is.
★ Fun – Swipe Typing
Write faster with Stream (swipe-like) typing. Never lift your finger from the device and type three times as fast!
★ Smart – Spell Checker
Other keyboards may try to check and correct your spelling, but their auto-correct feature will make you write something you didn’t mean - A N N O Y I N G. With Ginger Keyboard, simply finish what you want to write, see which suggestions we have and choose whether you want to accept them or not.
Smart autocorrections automatically correct sloppy typing so that you can focus on speed.
★ Fun– Keyboard Themes
Sport a custom keyboard that suits your style! Choose between dozens of beautiful keyboard themes and customize your typing experience!
★ Smart – Smart Bar
Save tons of time by using other apps without leaving your keyboard interaction! Take notes, create events, send emails and chat, directly from your keyboard! You can customize your keyboard with the apps you want to have there for a truly optimized and productive mobile flow.
★ Ginger Page: Tons of Additional Smart & Fun Features!
✔World's #1 proofreader – No software can proofread better! Contextually detects and corrects 6 times more grammar, spelling and punctuation mistakes.
✔ Advanced rephrasing – Discover alternative ways to rephrase your text.
✔Text Reader – Human voice text to speech lets you hear your text read back to you.
✔Translator – Translate between 58 languages: translate English to Spanish, English to French and many more!
Advanced word prediction and Stream support for –
English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese and Hebrew
Ginger Keyboard input supports up to 58 languages (please refer to our Help Center for the full list)
Support for translation between more than 58 languages – (please refer to our Help Center for the full list)
** Ginger respects your privacy. Ginger Keyboard does not keep any password fields.
It support to input Emoji symbol in everywhere such as Sms/Instagram/Twitter/Whatsapp/Facebook and send emoji to iPhone for display.
Type fast,easily and smart keyboard with many emoji, smiley emoticons,swype and Android capability.
- Full Emoji, Smiley and Emoticon display & More than 3000 emoji
- Emoji Keyboard: support messaging emoji to iphone device
- Auto Correction
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
- Suggest contact names
- Next word suggestions and current word completions
- Sliding input (Input a word by sliding through the letters)
- Auto-capitalization (Capitalize the first word of each sentence)
- Configure capital and lower case display in setting
- Support Nexus 5 & kitkat android 4.4
- Phone Keyboard Emulator
- Support re-size layout
Some emojis can't support by android, but all other devices can see these.
This keyboard is especially useful if you use ConnectBot for SSH access. It provides working Tab/Ctrl/Esc keys, and the arrow keys are essential for devices that don't have a trackball or D-Pad.
HAVE FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, OR BUG REPORTS? Please check https://code.google.com/p/hackerskeyboard/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions or email me. It's difficult to track issues reported through review comments.
Completion dictionaries are provided by plug-in packages, see the "other applications by this developer" section for the currently available list. The keyboard also supports use of dictionaries (but not keyboard layouts) provided by AnySoftKeyboard language packs.
For more information, please see the documentation:
In case an updated version is not working for you, you can download older releases here:
Known issues include:
- Localization for the keyboard layout is incomplete, currently the Spanish, Finnish, Lao, Romanian, and Thai are only localized in 4-row mode and show the English QWERTY layout in 5-row mode.
- Some languages and layouts may not be usable on your phone if it lacks the necessary fonts.
- Right-to-left languages (Arabic, Hebrew) are apparently not fully supported on pre-Honeycomb devices. Your mileage may vary.
- Many applications don't react to additional keys since they aren't programmed to handle them.
The supported keyboard layouts include:
- Armenian (Հայերեն)
- Arabic (العربية)
- Bulgarian (български език)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (dansk)
- English Dvorak (language "en_DV")
- English (QWERTY)
- English/British (en_GB)
- Finnish (Suomi)
- French (Français, AZERTY)
- German (Deutsch, QWERTZ)
- Greek (ελληνικά)
- Hebrew (עברית)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Lao (ພາສາລາວ)
- Norwegian (Norsk bokmål)
- Persian (فارسی)
- Portugese (Português)
- Romanian (Română)
- Russian (Русский)
- Russian phonetic (Русский, ru-rPH)
- Serbian (Српски)
- Slovak (Slovenčina)
- Slovenian (Slovenščina)/Bosnian/Croatian/Latin Serbian
- Spanish (Español, Español Latinoamérica)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Tamil (தமிழ்)
- Thai (ไทย)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (українська мова)
⑴ Install this plugin and Multiling O Keyboard.
⑵ Run O Keyboard and follow its setup guide.
⑶ Slide space bar to switch languages.
Please email if you have any questions.
Khmer (/kəˈmɛər/; ភាសាខ្មែរ, IPA: [pʰiːəsaː kʰmaːe]; or more formally, ខេមរភាសា, IPA: [kʰeɛmaʔraʔ pʰiːəsaː]), or Cambodian, is the language of the Khmer people and the official language of Cambodia. With approximately 16 million speakers, it is the second most widely spoken Austroasiatic language (after Vietnamese). Khmer has been considerably influenced by Sanskrit and Pali, especially in the royal and religious registers, through the vehicles of Hinduism and Buddhism. It is also the earliest recorded and earliest written language of the Mon–Khmer family, predating Mon and by a significant margin Vietnamese. The Khmer language has influenced, and also been influenced by, Thai, Lao, Vietnamese, Chinese and Cham, all of which, due to geographical proximity and long-term cultural contact, form a sprachbund in peninsular Southeast Asia.
Photo: Gray Lake by Romain Guy