EasyTouch can float on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. You can easily control your device or open your favor app without exiting current app. With EasyTouch, one step do what you want to do.
- EasyTouch is not a Widget!
- EasyTouch is an assistant manipulation tool for your Android phone and it's All Free!
- It floats on your phone screen so that you can easily access all setting with one touch. Also you can hide it with a long press
- It's better,more powerful and functional than assistive touch of iPhone.
If you need any help, plz contact us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/easytouch1
★★★★★What EasyTouch can do?
EasyTouch provides the easiest way to:
- Quick settings(Change your phone settings like turn on Wifi, change screen brightness and so on).
- Set and quick open your favorite app.
- Go to Home Screen.
- Lock Screen(sorry for some problems on some Samsung Galaxy model and some specific Android OS).
- App list.
- Open recent task(double click).
- Memory clean and optimize
- Time display
- Clean cache
- Back button(need Root support).
- Menu button(need Root support).
★★★★★Quick switch includes:
- Ringer mode
- APN(Mobile Data)
- Auto rotation
- Air-plane mode
- EasyTouch provides varieties of themes to decorate your phone desktop.
- A lot of themes are FREE download.
- Each theme is not an APK, so you don't have to install it.Just download and click to change.
- iPhone's iOS assistive touch doesn't provide theme change.
iPhone is the trademark of Apple Inc.
iOS is the system of iPhone,iPad,belongs to Apple Inc.
It's extraordinarily simple and intuitive to use:
1. Touch down a pre-set edge of the screen;
2. Move your finger towards the center of the screen so the pad will emerge;
3. Release your finger on a specific slot to action.
That's it! This will bring your multitasking to a new level:)
★ A pad can hold a mix of apps, shortcuts, bookmarks, contacts etc. With widgetpad add-on, it can even launch a widget from anywhere!
★ This is not a home app, your home key preference is kept (works with all 3rd party home apps like Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher EX etc.)
★ The app under SwipePad keeps running: no interruption
★ Memory & battery friendly
★ "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is required by Android system dialer shortcut. So you can set up a quick dial portal, and call your favorite contact with a single swipe.
Ideas and suggestions are welcomed:)
You could help with localization: translate the app into your language
• Swipe from edges.
• Double tap on the status bar.
• Long press on the physical keys (for Android 4.3+).
• Mouse or stylus (S Pen) is also supported.
• Home, Back, Recent Apps, Screen Off, Immersive Mode, etc.
• Screenshot and Hide Soft Keys (Root required).
• Launch an application or a shortcut.
*** For Android 5.0 users without Root ***
On Android 5.0, it is possible to enable Immersive Mode with keyboard support. A tutorial can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/ow83t7f
How to Use:
1. Click the Gestures icon in the add-on panel, or click the floating button at the bottom right corner of the browser to enter the gestures panel;
2. Use your finger to draw a gesture, and let the magic begin!
• Gestures is an add-on of UC Browser. For better experience, please download the latest version of UC Browser here.
• UC Browser is a fast and smart browser that gives you excellent browsing experience and helps to reduce your data cost. UC Browser is currently used and recommended by 400,000,000 users worldwide.
Other popular add-ons by UC Browser:
• Photo Uploader for Facebook
• Translator by UC Browser
• Web To PDF by UC Browser
• Unzip by UC Browser
• QR Code Generator - UC Browser
• Private Bookmarks - UC Browser
• Auto Reload by UC Browser
• Save page by UC Browser
• Speed Mode by UC Browser
• Auto Pager by UC Browser
• Adblock by UC Browser
• Screen Shot by UC Browser
• Clipboard by UC Browser
• QR Scanner by UC Browser
• Share by UC Browser
• and more!
This application is only for Samsung S Pen Stylus. It is compatible and can be used together with GMD Gesture Control - touch screen gestures application.
Works on KitKat and Lollipop.
★ Requires root!
★ Works on all Note devices!
★ Works on all ROM, does not rely on Samsung API.
★ Try GMD Gesture Control for other devices.
★ Graphical gestures - create any gesture you like.
★ Trigger gestures - swipe, hold, tap, execute without pressing SPen button.
★ Disable finger input (gesture) - disable finger input and capacitive buttons anytime in any application. Get rid of accidental zooming/scrolling when using S Pen.
★ Starting zones - assign different actions for same gesture when starting drawing in different area.
★ Start any application, shortcut or custom action.
★ A lot of custom actions to execute.
★ Built in LaunchPads accessible anywhere with your own gesture. Create launch bar on any border or window in center.
★ S Pen attach/detach triggers - select custom sound and action
Custom actions: LaunchPad, Start application, Previous Application, Next application, Home, Kill current application, Back, Forward, Recent application list, Menu, Notification Panel, Start launcher shorcut(bookmark, contacts, settings, etc), Start Tasker task, Pause gestures, Exit, Screen Off (lock), Power menu, Alt+Tab, Music Play/Next/Previous, Volume, Search, Search (long press), Voice Search, Select Input Method, Disable finger input, screenshot, S Note and more.
Try Gesture Paint on your Smartphone or Tablet! The interface is optimized for large screen display.
Gesture Paint is designed with Holo theme, the new Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich theme!
- Draw strokes with pen
- Erase strokes with rubber
- Change the pen color
- Pinch to zoom to move and change the image zoom
- Undo and Redo to rollback all of your moves
- Brush dynamics, to change the size, the alpha and the effects of your brush
- Share your image with email or social networks
- Gesture Mode, for executing fast commands
- Multi Touch, for drawing with more fingers
- Fuzzy Mode, try to draw with more finger to see what happens!
- Wiper Mode, for erasing with 2 fingers!
You can draw on white or black sheet, on squared, rows or on music stave, or even on your gallery's images.
- In app ads.
- Multi touch mode is limited to 3 touch.
To unlock this features download the PRO version.
If you find some bugs or you want some extra features, please contact me, i will be happy to help you
Use combos of physical 3D gestures to do or launch almost anything you wish without even unlocking your device!
Take a look at YT movie it tells more than thousands of words!
This is real breakthrough to control your device by 3D gestures,
make it with real sense, forget simple shaking, Magus takes you on the higher level!
Featured by XDA-Developers.com and Lifehacker.com
Never before have you done this kind of magic with your device.
XDA: It's a pretty revolutionary idea actually, as it creates more choices for those who are looking for alternative ways to control their devices, or aren't able to use a device otherwise because of disabilities.
Lifehacker: Magus is a new utility that lets you move your phone in three dimensions to open apps, unlock, take pictures, and more.
NOW v 1.12 is even better!!!
*** - Save more battery option for Android 4.3+
*** - Fingerptint Options for Galaxy S5
*** - Android Wear functionality
- more innovative than air gestures
- better than simply shake
- more than launcher
- better than icons
- faster than standard gestures
TASKER INTEGRATION AND PLUGIN! Find it on Google Play!
This is what Magus is!
Magus is an android application which allows you to control your device by making simple
gestures - 3D phoneGestures (Face Up, Face Down, Right side Up, Left side Up, Top side Up,
Bottom side Up).
* * Please TRY FREE version before buy, Magus is very specific app * *
Don't shake your device, just make real meaningful gestures!
You can make various combos consisting of two, three or four gestures.
Your combos can activate the following actions:
* Hardcore unlock function for real hardcore users :-)
* Taking a photo [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Recording voice [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Recording video [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Running a chosen application
* Run Tasker Task
* Music controls (Play, Pause, Prev, Next)
* Answering and Disconnecting a call
* Locking and unlocking device
* Bluetooth on and off
* Wifi on and off
* Turning the flashlight on and off
* Dialing a number
* Creating a text message
* Direct sending text message (for example emergency sms)
* Creating an email
* Toggling audio profiles
* Running your camera
* Run Google Now
* Say the actual time
* Mute Sounds for X Minutes
* Open VPN Settings
* Open Home Screen
You can do almost everything!
Use your imagination!
Launch, activate, toggle, change, run, record, take picture - anything you want!
Watch YouTube videos or visit our website and take a look at tons of info and examples!
Take a look at settings and adjust your scenario for Magus:
choose between: Work all the time or Sleep when phone does mode
and set the Scheduler to manage Magus in time! Those are very important things when it comes to battery usage. There is also a widget to have quick way to enable or disabe Magus.
Forget having to pull up your long list of applications just to start your favorite few. With Gesture Launcher you don't even have to leave your application and return to the home screen. Your favorite applications and shortcuts are just one gesture away!
Gesture Launcher gives you access to your favorite apps in every application on your phone.
What other application lets you start up your applications and shortcuts using gestures? None!
Gesture Launcher places a small icon (looks like a hand) on your screen. You can configure the location of the hand. This icon will be there no matter where you are on your phone. Tapping the hand will let you start drawing your gestures.
If you don't like having the hand on your screen at all times you can also add a Gesture Launcher shortcut to your home screen. You access this from the regular Shortcuts menu. Using the shortcut will start up the gesture input.
You can currently add Applications, Shortcuts and Toggles to the Gesture Launcher.
This uses the permission "CALL_PHONE". If you add a shortcut to a direct dial it will not work without this permission.
Wifi permissions: Needed for the wifi toggle
Bluetooth permissions: Needed for the bluetooth toggle
Vibrate permissions: Needed for vibrate toggle
More toggles like airplane mode, brightness and auto-rotate
Backup and Restore capability
If you have any problems with this email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I cannot fix any problems from the Market comments. If you like this then please give it a great rating, otherwise contact me!
Use gesture as condition in Locale in order to trigger settings.
Enable/disable settings with a simple gesture
You can Use gesture builder to create new gesture. Then it's easy to select them in locale.
A status bar Shorcut is available for wuick access
*this plug-in need sd card in order to store gesture
Please contact me for support by email
keyword: gesture control locale plug-in plugin
• Launch apps
• Make calls
• Send SMS
• Open websites in your browser
• Change system settings
• Lock Screen
With Phone Call Control
With Alarm Control
With System RAM Cleaner
WINNER at INTEL CodeFest 2013
Air Control allows you to control following features:
1. Air Gallery
- Control your Images using Air Gallery
- Wave once for Next Image
- Wave twice for Previous Image
- Control your music player using Air Gesture Control
- Place and remove your hand (Hover) to play music
- Place and remove your hand (Hover) again to pause music
- Wave once to play Next song
- Wave twice to play Previous song
3. Unlock Screen
- Control your phone screen UnLock using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to UnLock your screen
4. Record Audio
- Record audio data using Air Gesture Control
- Place and remove your hand to start recording Audio
- Place and remove your hand again to Stop recording Audio
- Your recorded file would inside /sdcard/AirGestureControl/DateTime.mp3
5. Push Ups
- Select PushUp check box using Air Gesture Control
- Place your phone below your chest and start doing PushUps
- When done with workout, remove PushUp check box
6. Flash Light (Torch)
- Control your phone Flash Light using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to switch on Flash light(Torch)
- Place and remove your hand again to switch off Flash light(Torch)
7. Ringer Volume (Silent mode)
- Control your phone volume using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to Silent phone
- Place and remove your hand again to Ringer mode your phone
- Control your phone WiFi using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to switch on WiFi
- Place and remove your hand again to switch off WiFi
9. Data Connection
- Control your phone data connection using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to switch on Data Connection
- Place and remove your hand again to switch off Data Connection
- Control your phone GPS using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to switch on GPS
- Place and remove your hand again to switch off GPS
Get all of these awesome features on your phone now.
How It Works:
Air Gesture Control is a PROXIMITY sensor based application.
Every phone has this sensor to switch off screen when talking over phone
1. Hovering - Place your hand over Proximity sensor and remove your hand.
2. Wave Once - Wave within the range of Proximity sensor quickly once
3. Wave Twice - Wave within the range of Proximity sensor quickly one after other, two times
Driving - Focus only on driving, safety first
Press Conference- Wave and record while others are searching for a way to record
PushUps - Use Air Gesture Control to keep track of your push ups
At your desk - No need to look at your phone, change to next song by waving
Cooking - Hands covered with oil, well just wave at your phone for next song
Cleaning - Don't worry about getting dirt on your phone
Eating - No more food stain on your phone screen
Working Out- Don't fall off the treadmill while changing to next song
Show off - Well be a Ninja, Jedi or Shaolin monk, take your pick
Air Gesture Control is tested on HTC, Samsung, Sony, LG, Micromax, Karbonn, Lenovo and Lava phones
If there is a problem, please email me at email@example.com and give me a chance to figure it out before leaving a bad review!
If your phone/Tablet does not have PROXIMITY sensor, Air Gesture Control will not work on your device. :(
Bluetooth: To switch on Bluetooth
Camera: To switch on Flash Light (Torch)
Microphone: To record Audio data
Storage: To store recorded Audio data
Network communication: To switch on WiFi
Air Control, Wave Control, Proximity Control, Proximity Sensor
Developed on HTC ONE X
The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices - like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
*** Root required ***
*** Try free Lite version before you buy ***
*** It may not work on some devices ***
*** It may not work in some games ***
*** It may crash some games or corrupt their data ***
*** Using it may break EULA of some games ***
*** Use on your own responsibility and risk ***
Still not frightened? Read on then...
I created this application for my daughter.
This application increases time speed in farming games. It does so by increasing device clock speed. Device will be showing wrong time when you start service. Application will restore time when you stop service, but time may be inaccurate.
Note that in video I increased speed of time x110, but lower values are supported too, like x2 or x3. At the moment max range is x1000.
*** Speeding clock may slow down your device, because it will still trigger scheduled events like updates checks, account synchronization and so on. Stopping clock speed increase will bring performance back to normal. ***
Create your own symbols for your favorite apps, contacts, and websites, and start them up with a gesture onscreen instead of searching through dozens of icons.
Gesture Shortcuts provides one shortcut to replace them all.
The Gold edition has NO ADS and as a bonus includes a widget that you can keep on your lock screen to launch the Gesture window even faster.
We've had a lot of comments about adding a widget where you can draw gestures directly, without having to open the Gesture Shortcuts app. We agree, that would be great! Unfortunately, Android does not currently support this (see the Widget Limitations at http://developer.android.com/design/patterns/widgets.html for why).
If and when the Android OS is updated to support a gesture widget, look for an update from us!
Android 5.0 (Lollipop) support added in version 8.0.0
"For those who tend to get tired of Android's status bar, or just want more intuitive gesture-based controls on their tablet, this app is definitely worth a shot." - Android Police
★ Try Lite version before you buy
★ Requires root access
★ Multitask - start any application, shortcut or custom action without leaving current application
★ Custom actions - LaunchPad, Start application, Previous Application, Next application, Home, Kill current application, Back, Forward, Recent application list, Recent application dialog, Menu, Notification Panel, Hide/Show status bar, Start launcher shortcut(bookmark, contacts, settings, etc), Start Tasker task, Pause gestures, Exit, Screen Off (lock), Alt+Tab, Music Play/Next/Previous, Volume, Search, Voice Search, Select Input Method.
★ Swipe 4 fingers right - open previous application
★ Swipe 4 fingers left - open next application
★ Expand 4 fingers - LaunchPad (dialog with your applications, shortcuts and custom actions)
★ Pinch 4 fingers - Home gesture
★ Swipe 3 fingers down - Back gesture
★ Swipe 3 fingers up - Bottom recent applications bar
★ Swipe 4 fingers up - Hide/Show status bar (experimental)
★ Custom gestures - create your own gestures to start any application, shortcut or custom action
THERE IS NO WAY TO ANSWER MARKET COMMENTS OR CONTACT COMMENTATOR - EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT ANSWER.
Please don't post your problems in market, email me or go post to XDA, thanks:
If your device is listed as unsupported, please read FAQ in Help tab. If it still do not work, contact me by email: goodMoodDroid@gmail.com
Description: This application allows you to control tablet with gestures.
Swipe 4 fingers up to hide status bar. Do same gesture again to restore bar.
Swipe 4 fingers right to open previous application.
Swipe 4 fingers left to open next application.
Pinch with 4 fingers anywhere on screen to return to home screen from any application.
Swipe 3 fingers down to execute back action in any application.
Swipe 3 fingers up to show custom bottom bar with recent applications.
Expand 4 fingers anywhere on screen to open LaunchPad dialog. It allows you start your most often used applications, shortcuts or custom actions anywhere anytime with simple gesture.
Works in all applications, games and browsers.
Application will use freed space when you hide status bar. Some games even work better with status bar hidden.
There is an option to switch to single touch gestures if its more convenient. You can even create your own gestures for any action.
Full version adds following features: option to hide notification icon, custom gestures and special actions, any number of actions in LaunchPad.
The following calculators are present in the app-
1.) Body Mass Index
2.) Body Surface Area Calculator
3.) Body Fluids Volume Calculator
4.) Ideal Body Weight Calculator
5.) Heart Rate Calculations
6.) Temperature Converter
The app is not a substitute for medical care and expertise. It in no way signifies that it can be used as a replacement for proper and authorized medical advice. Do not use this app to start/stop any medication of treatment. Always consult your doctor in every situation.
** NOTE: Long press on the overlay circle to activate the application. Then swipe right to open the Notification Drawer and add all the gestures you want. After that attach them to the application by long pressing on the Gesture from the displayed list.
“Gesture Control ” aims to provide a multi-tasking solution that allows the user to quickly open/ switch to applications that have been predefined by him/her. The application opening process will be gesture based.
It means the user will have to draw a symbol on the screen to open the corresponding application. The user has to first save this symbol in the application and associate it with application intent before using this functionality.
Gesture drawing takes a fraction of a second as compared to the cumbersome process of searching for the application in the phone and then opening it. Use it to increase your productivity and speed in navigating through various applications.
This application is still being tested for all devices so please comment if you face any problem ( mention your phone model and OS version too) .
Also provide suggestions as to what functions you would like to see incorporated in this application.
UPDATE: Version 6 will now feature extra information dialog box and some preferences.
List of preferences:
1. Change the color of the overlay ring: White, Black or Transparent
2. Change Notification display icon
3. Change position of Overlay Ring: Top , Right , Left
Good for all basic scientific calculations.
Trigonometric, modulus based calculation.
Simple, fast, efficient calculator that can run on literally all Android devices.
Use when storage and RAM are on a premium.
The calculator has very less memory and processor usage and performs most of the functions of a scientific calculator.
Feel free to give feedback and suggestions.
It currently includes a RIASEC test that tests for your personality type. Based on the scores calculated you will be shown a description of your personality type and a list of careers suited for the same.
The app also shows details about the personality test and some basic information regarding other personality tests as well.
Career test is a basic functionality that has been added for the initial launch. More functionalities and tests will be regularly added.
Please comment any issues you are facing and any suggestions for the same.
Also comment about any tests you want to have included in future releases.
Drop a rating if you like the minimalistic design.