Aarti Sangrah is a good collection of many popular "AARTI","CHALISA","STUTI","KAWACH", "MANTRAS" and "FESTIVAL" of various Gods and Goddessess popular in Hindu culture. The application brings you:
>>Ganesha- About Ganesha,Ganesha Arti,Ganesha Mantra, Ganesha Chalisa, Ganesha Chaturthi,Ganesh Panch Strotam
>>Hanuman- About Hanuman,Hanuman Arti,Hanuman Mantra, Hanuman Chalisa, Hanuman Ashtak, Bajrang Baan
>>Laxmi- About Laxmi,Laxmi Arti,Laxmi Mantra, Laxmi Chalisa,Laxmi kawach,Laxmi Stuti, 108 names, Diwali Special
>>Durga- About Durga,Durga Arti,Durga Mantra, Durga Chalisa,Durga kawach,Durga Stuti, 108 names, Navratra Special
>>Shri Ram- About Shri Ram,Ram Arti,Ram Mantra, Ram Chalisa,Ram Bhujanga, Ram Raksha Kawach
>>Shri Krishna- About Shri Krishna,Krishna Arti,Krishna Mantra, Krishna Chalisa
>>Shankar- About Shiv,Shiv Arti,Shiv Mantra, Shiv Chalisa, Shiv Rudra Ashtakam, Shiv Tandav Strotam
>>Shri Sai Baba- About Sai Baba,Sai Baba Arti,Sai Baba Mantra, Sai Baba Chalisa
>>ShaniDev- About ShaniDev,ShaniDev Arti,ShaniDev Mantra, ShaniDev Chalisa,Shani Sade Shatti, Shani Sade Shatti Charan, Shani Sade Shatti Phal,Shani Sade Shatti Puja, Shani Sade Shatti Protection, Shani Stotra
***Application have following features Highlights ***
Aartis and Chalisa of God with their audio files.
Record Aarti, Chalisa in your own voice and play it with Aartis.
Supported English and Hindi Language.
**You can read below divine scriptures of various Gods and Goddessess**
About 9 Durgas of Navratri. About Mata and Method of worship.
About 5 day festival of Diwali and Method of worship.
Mata's Name with their meaning.
Shani Shade Shatti Detail.
Set Brightness, FontType and Size as per your convenience.
Ganesha Aarti (Ganesh Ji / Ganpati) - "Jai Ganesh Jai Ganesh Deva"
Hanuman Aarti - "Aarti Keeje Hanuman Lala Ki"
Laxmi Arti (Lakshmi Maa) - "Om Jai Lakshmi Mata"
Durga Arti (Ambe Maa / Maa Durga Ki Aarti) - "Jai Ambe Gauri"
Shri Ram Aarti - "Shri Ram Chandra Kripalu Bhajman"
Krishna Arti (Kunj Bihari / Banke Bihari / Kishan Kanhaiya) - "Aarti Kunj Bihari Ki"
Shiv Arti (Bhole Nath / Mahadev) - "Om Jai Shiv Omkara"
Vishnu Aarti - "Om Jai Jagadish Hare"
Santoshi Aarti (Maa Santoshi) - "Om Jai Santoshi Mata"
ShaniDev Arti - "Jayati Jayati Shanidev Dayala"
Main Advantages of Hindi Aarti Sangrah (Aarti Collection) -
1. All Aarti's are in hindi.
2. All Aarti's has its audio file. You can anytime play audio of aarti.
3. No need to download audio files of aartis seperately.
Keywords: Hindi Aarti Sangrah, Hindi Prayers, Collection of Aarti, Hindu God Aarti's
Aarti , also spelled arathi is a Hindu religious ritual of worship, a form of puja, in which light from wicks soaked in ghee (purified butter) or camphor is offered to one or more deities.
Aarti is said to have descended from the Vedic concept of fire rituals, or homa. In the traditional aarti ceremony, the flower represents the earth (solidity), the water and accompanying handkerchief correspond with the water element (liquidity), the lamp or candle represents the fire component (heat), the peacock fan conveys the precious quality of air (movement), and the yak-tail fan represents the subtle form of ether (space).
1. Shiv ji Aarti for Monday
"Jai Shiv Onkara Har Shiv Onkara"
2. Hanuman ji Aarti For Tuesday
"Aarti Kijiye Hanuman lala ki"
3. Ganesh ji Aarti For Wednesday
"Jai Ganesh Jai Ganesh Deva"
4.Sai Baba Aarti For Thursday
5. Santoshi Mata Aarti For Friday
"jai Jai Santoshi Mata Jai Jai Ma"
6. Shani Dev Aarti For Saturday
"jai jai jai jai shani deva
7. Surya Dev Arti For Sunday
Om jai Surya Bhagwan Jai ho Dinkar Bhgwan"
Santoshi Mata Aarti
Sai baba Arti
Surya dev Aarti
Surya God Aarti
Features of the application:
- Selection of two languages(Hindi and English)
- Audio mode allows you to listen and read the Aarti
- Read mode allows you to read the Aarti
- Each page changes with previous and next button
- On tapping middle of screen, it allows user to scroll through all the images and select from the list.
Hindi Chalisa Aarti Sangrah has inbuilt text and audio for all CHALISA and is the only application of this kind. Hindi Chalisa Aarti Sangrah has following chalisa's -
Ganesha Chalisa (Ganesh Ji / Ganpati Bappa) - "Jaya Jaya Ganapati Gan Raaju"
Hanuman Chalisa (Sankatmochan) - "Jai Hanuman Gyaan Gun Sagar"
Laxmi Chalisa (Lakshmi Maa) - "Maatu Lakshmi Kari Kripa"
Durga Chalisa (Ambe Maa / Maa Durga Ki Chalisa) - "Namo Namo Durge Sukh Karni"
Shiv Chalisa (Bhole Nath / Mahadev) - "Jai Girija Pati Din Dayala"
Shani Dev Chalisa - "Jayati Jayati Shanidev Dayala"
Sai Chalisa (Sai Baba) - "Pahle Sai Ke Charno Mein, Apna"
Saraswati Mata Chalisa - "Jai Shri Sakal Buddhi Balrasi"
Main Advantages of Hindi Chaalisa Aarti Sangrah (Chalisa Collection / Chaalisa Collection) -
1. All Chalisa's are in hindi.
2. All Chalisa's has its audio file. You can anytime play audio of chalisa.
3. No need to download audio files of chalisa seperately.
Hanuman Aarti completes the worship or prayers made to the God. It is believed that aarti provides a completion to the puja.This aarti of Shri Hanuman is also known Bajrangbali Aarti.
1. English version of Shri Shiv Chalisa
2. Hindi version of Shri Shiv Chalisa
4. Slideshow of HD quality wallpaper
5. Works without an Internet connection
Shiv Chalisa is a devotional song on Lord Shiva Life Story. Happy Maha Shivratri!!
Adapted from the Shiva Purana, it consists of 40 chaupais and recited daily or on special festivals like Maha Shivaratri by Shivaites, and worshipers of Shiva.Lord. Shiv is one of the Gods of the trinity of Gods which Hindus believe in, the other two being Brahma and Vishnu.
This app has an extremely simple and user friendly interface. Upon loading, you are immediately taken to the actual Chalisa Text; Toggle between views using switch view button that will change to slideshow, Hindi and English text.
Benefits of Listening or Chanting shiv Chalisa:-
-For students, to acquire knowledge, and wealth
-To neutralize the ill effects of planets.
-To accomplish impossible tasks
-To gain authority and power.
-For peace in the family.
Maa Durga is Adi Shakti (the original power) and Adi Maya(the original illusion caster).
This app is dedicated to Maa Durga Aarti
App may be used even in Offline/Airplane mode.
Shri Hanuman is regarded as the God of power, strength and knowledge. He is an ardent devotee ‘param bhakti’ of lord Rama in the Sanskrit epic - Ramayana. Folk tales says that he is the incarnation of Lord Shiva. Hanuman Ji is known as ‘KESERI NANDAN’ and ‘ANJANEYA’. Hanuman Chalisa is a devotional song / hindi poem by Tulsidas in praise of Lord Hanuman. It is a popular audio aarti collection in hindi for hindus and is recited on Tuesdays for Lord Hanuman aarti bhajan. This poetry for jai hanuman aarti and bhajan is called hanuman chalisa as it contains forty verses in the aarti songs. The names by which he was known are detailed in Hanuman Chalisa.
Hanuman chalisa is recited widely for God by Hindus of all Indian languages. The poem text is simple and rhythmic, thus making it all the more popular. Most widely read are Hanuman chalisa in Hindi, in marathi, in punjabi, in tamil, Hanuman chalisa in telugu, hanuman chalisa gujarati song and hanuman chalisa in kannada. It is considered auspicious to even set the hanuman chalisa ringtone and hanuman ji live wallpaper in phones for increased bhakti. Hanuman chalisa mp3, karaoke & hanuman chalisa lyrics book is widely sold in front of most temples of Indian Gods today. There are more temples devoted to Hanuman than any other deity in India and recitation of full Hanuman Chalisa audio aarti of the day for hanuman ji with bhakthi is one of the common religious bhakti practices in temple.
This hanuman chalisa free audio application helps Shri Hanuman devotees for anjaneya aradhana.
Hanuman Chalisa with Hindi Audio Free - Android App Features:
- FREE App. No cost involved for download.
- Offline app. This hanuman chalisa app works without internet after install.
- Hanuman Chalisa lyrics are displayed in both english and hindi.
- Meanings of lyrics are also provided in English, in this hindi aarti app.
- Options to repeat the Hanuman Chalisa prayer(11, 21, 51 and 108 are considered auspicious for Hanuman Ji).
- Hanuman chalisa audio bhajan with clarity for better listening for devotees.
- Bhakti invoking wallpaper used for hanumanji image.
- Application can be moved to SD card.
- Sri Hanuman chalisa audio with lyrics - to both read and listen at the same time!
No need to search anymore for Hanuman chalisa hindi books and free audio songs sangrah. This android app has the hanuman chalisa audio hindi with lyrics book, for free download.
Read the hanuman chalisa song free in this app daily & stay blessed!
This hanuman chalisa hindi bhajan app is a must have for hanuman devotees. Work is in progress to integrate even Telugu and Marathi versions as soon as possible!!
This top downloaded aarti app had been tested on most latest devices such as Samsung Galaxy S3, S2, S4, S5, Huawei Ascend, Samsung Galaxy Y, HTC, Galaxy Note, tablets, etc. Please email us if your device isn't supported by this most popularly downloaded app. God bless!
Hanuman Chalisa, Shree Ganesha Chalisa, Laxmi Chalisa, Durga Chalisa, Khatushyam Chalisa, Sai Chalisa, Radha Chalisa etc.
Aarati Collection - Shree Hanuman ji Aarati, ganesha aarati, laxmi aarati, durga chalisa, sai chalisa ,Radha Aarati etc.
Here is 64 aarties.
List of aarties
• Shri Ravidas ji ki aarti
• Shri Ganga ji ki aarti
• Shri Khatu Shyam ji ki aarti
• Shri Ath Shivji ki aarti
• Jai Santoshi Maa ki aarti
• Shri Gandhi ji ka Bhajan
• Shri kabir ji ki aarti
• Shri Parwati ji ki aarti
• Shri Yamuna ji ki aarti
• Shri Jagdambe ji ki aarti
• Shri Pretraj Sarkar ji ki aarti
• Shivratri ki aarti
• Shri Laxmi Ramana ji ki aarti
• Shri Ganpati ji ki aarti
• Shri Radha ji ki aarti
• Shri Shyam ji ki aarti
• Shri Laxmi ji ki aarti
• Shri Hanuman ji ki aarti
• Shri Ramchander ji ki aarti
• Shri Durga ji ki aarti
• Shri Ganesh ji ki aarti
• shri Kunj Bihari ji ki aarti
• Shri Satyanarayan ji ki aarti
• Shri Saraswati ji ki aarti
• shri Santoshi mata ji ki aarti
• Shri Bharav ji ki aarti
• Shri Kali ji ki aarti
• Shri Bala ji ki aarti
• Shri Sai Baba ji ki aarti
• Shri Balkishan ji ki aarti
• Shri kishanchander ji ki aarti
• Shri Shanker ji ki aarti
• Prabhu Janam ki aarti
• Rani Sati ji ki Aatri
• Shri Salasar Balaji ki aarti Hanuman
• Shri Gori Ambey ji ki aarti
• Sankatmochan Hanumanashtak ji ki aarti
• Shri Tulsi ji ki aarti
• Shri Gayatri ji ki aarti
• Shri Sharda mata ji ki aarti
• Shri Sheetla mata ji ki aarti
• Shri Shakunbhari Devi ji ki aarti
• Shri Vashno Devi ki Gufa Main Hone Wali aarti
• Shri Chintpurni Devi ji ki aarti
• Shri Sandu ji ki aarti
• Shri Badrinath ji ki aarti
• Shri Kedarnath ji ki aarti
• Shri Naina Devi ji ki aarti
• Shri Annpurna Devi ji ki aarti
• Shri Jugalkishor ji ki
• Shri Gita ji ki aarti
• Shri Chander ji ki aarti
• Shrimat Bhagwat Pura ki aarti
• Shri Badrinarayan ji ki aarti
• Shri Suryanarayan ji ki aarti
• Shri Ramayan ji ki aarti
• Ravivar Vart ki aarti
• Somvar Vart ki aarti
• Mangalvar Vart ki aarti
• Budvar Vart ki aarti
• Bhraspativar Vart ki aarti
• Shukarvar Vart ki aarti
• Shanivar Vart ki aarti
All aarties can be read in offline mode.
Shri Durga Devi
Shri Gayatri Mata
Shri Jagdamba Mata
Shri Ganga Mata
Shri Sai Baba
Shri Santoshi Mata
Shri Saraswati Mata
Shri shiv Shankar
Shri Tulsi Mata
Shri Vaishnavi Mata