Ganesha Aarti (Ganesh Ji / Ganpati) - "Jai Ganesh Jai Ganesh Deva"
Hanuman Aarti - "Aarti Keeje Hanuman Lala Ki"
Laxmi Arti (Lakshmi Maa) - "Om Jai Lakshmi Mata"
Durga Arti (Ambe Maa / Maa Durga Ki Aarti) - "Jai Ambe Gauri"
Shri Ram Aarti - "Shri Ram Chandra Kripalu Bhajman"
Krishna Arti (Kunj Bihari / Banke Bihari / Kishan Kanhaiya) - "Aarti Kunj Bihari Ki"
Shiv Arti (Bhole Nath / Mahadev) - "Om Jai Shiv Omkara"
Vishnu Aarti - "Om Jai Jagadish Hare"
Santoshi Aarti (Maa Santoshi) - "Om Jai Santoshi Mata"
ShaniDev Arti - "Jayati Jayati Shanidev Dayala"
Main Advantages of Hindi Aarti Sangrah (Aarti Collection) -
1. All Aarti's are in hindi.
2. All Aarti's has its audio file. You can anytime play audio of aarti.
3. No need to download audio files of aartis seperately.
Keywords: Hindi Aarti Sangrah, Hindi Prayers, Collection of Aarti, Hindu God Aarti's
No need to download different apps for different God aarti for hindu religion.
Using this application you must have internet connection.
Ambe Maa Aarti
Sai Baba Aarti
Durga Maa Aarti
Keyword:-god aarti,full aarti,mataji aarti,navarati aarti,ganesh aarti.shiv aarti,all aarti,jay adhya shakti,jay ambe,Hindu God aarti.
This app work offline , so once you download , you need not to wait for net, even can use in flight.
Aarti , also spelled arathi is a Hindu religious ritual of worship, a form of puja, in which light from wicks soaked in ghee (purified butter) or camphor is offered to one or more deities.
Aarti is said to have descended from the Vedic concept of fire rituals, or homa. In the traditional aarti ceremony, the flower represents the earth (solidity), the water and accompanying handkerchief correspond with the water element (liquidity), the lamp or candle represents the fire component (heat), the peacock fan conveys the precious quality of air (movement), and the yak-tail fan represents the subtle form of ether (space).
1. Shiv ji Aarti for Monday
"Jai Shiv Onkara Har Shiv Onkara"
2. Hanuman ji Aarti For Tuesday
"Aarti Kijiye Hanuman lala ki"
3. Ganesh ji Aarti For Wednesday
"Jai Ganesh Jai Ganesh Deva"
4.Sai Baba Aarti For Thursday
5. Santoshi Mata Aarti For Friday
"jai Jai Santoshi Mata Jai Jai Ma"
6. Shani Dev Aarti For Saturday
"jai jai jai jai shani deva
7. Surya Dev Arti For Sunday
Om jai Surya Bhagwan Jai ho Dinkar Bhgwan"
Santoshi Mata Aarti
Sai baba Arti
Surya dev Aarti
Surya God Aarti
Features of the application:
- Selection of two languages(Hindi and English)
- Audio mode allows you to listen and read the Aarti
- Read mode allows you to read the Aarti
- Each page changes with previous and next button
- On tapping middle of screen, it allows user to scroll through all the images and select from the list.
Hanuman Aarti completes the worship or prayers made to the God. It is believed that aarti provides a completion to the puja.This aarti of Shri Hanuman is also known Bajrangbali Aarti.
Shri Krishna Aarti - Aarti Kunj Bihari Ki is one of the beautiful devotional Hindi Bhajan songs.
Lord Kubera is the God of wealth, money, prosperity. The God's treasurer denotes wealth, money, power, fame and success in business as well as acquisition and accumulation of wealth. Therefore Kubera mantra is a very effective among all mantras for financial prosperity when all other methods do not bear fruits. Worshipping Kubera by reciting mantras on a regular basis brings about a distinct change in one's prosperity and luck though, of course, effort remains paramount. The people scare of money due to malefic effects in horoscopes must recite this mantra to pray and overcome the financial problems as per indian vedic astrology.
OM SHREEM OM HREEM
SHREEM HREEM KLEEM
It is composed of bija mantras, rough meanings: Shreem for Lakshmi (love, beauty, health, prosperity), Hreem for Great Goddess/Sun (illumination/dispel illusion), kleem for Kama/Krishna (love and fulfiller of desires from material to moksha, where your intention is) and Vitteswaraay (Kubera)
Lord Kuber (or Kubera or Kuvera) is believed to be the lord of riches and wealth in Hinduism. Kuber Sadhana is considered a great way of pleasing the lord to bestow one with wealth and fortune. Kuber is many a times called the treasurer of demi-gods. If pleased with you the lord opens avenues of wealth and riches for believers. Lord Kuber is also believes to be the head of the Yakshas (savage beings). The Yakshas are both human and demon and are responsible for the security of the treasures hidden beneath the earth of the great mountain Himalayas.
Maa Durga is Adi Shakti (the original power) and Adi Maya(the original illusion caster).
This app is dedicated to Maa Durga Aarti
Laxmi Gayatri Mantra is a powerful mantra for attaining wealth, luxuries, status and success.
The ideal times for chanting the mantra are twice daily - at dawn and at dusk. The maximum benefit of chanting the mantra is said to be obtained by chanting it 108 times.
- Mantra text in Hindi and English
- Meaning and Interpretation of the Mantra
- High quality Audio
- Auto-Repeat feature to play Mantra 11, 21, 51 or 108 times
- Ability to switch to Slideshow mode
- Ability to change Font size as per your requirements
- Application can be moved to SD card.
List of Bhajans:
- Shlok (Vasudev Sutam Devam)
- Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murare (Raag Pahadi)
- Bhajo Radhe Govind (Raag Gaoti)
- Govind Bolo Gopal Bolo (Raag Bhairavi)
- Achutam Keshvam (Art of Living)
- Radhe Radhe Mann Bole (Art of Living)
- Shyam Chudi Bechne Aaya
- Kabhi Ram Banke Kabhi Shyam Banke
- Khilona Mati Ka
- Murliwale Ne Gher Lai
- Shyam Aan Baso Vrindawan Mein
- Hare Krishna
- Hare Krishna Mahamantra
- Hey Govinda Hey Gopala
- Jai Radha Madhav
- Krishna Jin Ka Naam Hai
- Yashomati Nandan Brijvara Nagar
- Akhiyan Hari Darshan Ki Pyasi
- Radhe Krishan Dhun
- Vaishnav Jan To - (Anup Jatola)
- Main Nahin Makhan Khayo - (Anoop Jalota)
- Man Mathura
- Nandlala Krishna Murari
- Maiyaa Yashoda
- Shri Krishna Govind - Bhaj Govindam (Raag Rageshree)
- Hey Nand Nand
- Krishna Govinda
- Hori khelan hai Girdhari
- O kanha ab to Murli
...and many more
~ JAI SHRI KRISHNA ~
Satyanarayan Pooja is also done on special occasions and during times of achievements as an offering of gratitude to the Lord. In addition, it is said that a devotional performance of this puja will bear children to couples trying to start a family.
Aarti for Hindu goddess Ambe ma.
This aarti is mainly prayed in Navratri festival.
I created this application on request of my other application user.
Hire me if you want to create your Android Application.
tags: India, Guajarat, Gujarati, stuti, Bhajan, kirtan, navratri