♥ Features ♥
♥ Use search to find any stop or route instantly.
♥ Find when the bus is coming at particular stop for particular route.
♥ Find all the buses coming at a particular stop.
♥ Find bus information by selecting a stop on the map.
♥ Alarm when you reach destination.
♥ Save favorite stops or routes.
♥ Live location of bus on map.
♥ Uses arrival predictions as provided by Nextbus.
Busit! uses all real-time predictions, no out-of-date schedules like other apps. Busit! enables you to explore interactive transit maps, see real-time bus locations, and access Nextbus™ and TranLoc™ arrival times and transit predictions at your selected stop.
The primary benefits of this app over similar apps (such as "iNextBus", "SmartRide", "Transit App", "Transit!", and "Moovit" are the speed to relevant information, the simplicity of the interface, and the heavily visually interface closely linking the information to the maps.
• Quickly get transit arrival times for selected stops
• See actual bus locations
• Save your favorite bus stops and bus agencies for quick access next time.
• Use GPS to find your location and the closest bus stops to you.
List of Agencies:
• Auburn University
• Jacksonville State University
• Univerrsity of Alabama at Birminham
• Mountain Line
• Northern Arizona University
• University of Arizona
• AC Transit
• Dumbarton Express
• San Francisco MTA
• Unitrans ASUCD/City of Davis
• University of California San Francisco
• Valley Transportation Authority
• Camarillo Area (CAT)
• Foothill Transit
• Glendale Beeline
• Gold Coast Transit
• Los Angeles Metro
• Los Angeles Rail
• Moorpark Transit
• North County Transit District
• Palos Verdes Transit
• Simi Valley (SVT)
• Thousand Oaks Transit (TOT)
• Ventura Intercity (VISTA)
• Quinnipiac University
• Yale University
District of Columbia:
• DC Circulator
• Florida State University
• Pensacola Beach (SRIA)
• University of Florida
• Atlantic Station FREE RIDE
• Georgia College
• Kennesaw State University
• Chicago Transit Authority
• Ball State University
• University of Kentucky
• Western Kentucky University
• Louisiana State University
• Charm City Circulator
• Collegetown Shuttle
• Howard Transit and Connect-a-Ride
• Loyola University Maryland
• Prince Georges County
• University of Maryland Baltimore
• University of Maryland CollegePark
• Boston College
• Boston University
• Cape Cod Regional Transit
• Charles River TMA EZRide
• Harvard University
• Lasell College
• UMass Boston
• Oakland University
• University of Minnesota
• City of Oxford
• IndeBus Transit System
• RTC RIDE, Reno
• University of New Hampshire
• Princeton University
• Rutgers Univ. Newark College Town Shuttle
• Rutgers University
• City College NYC
• Downtown Connection
• New York University
• NYC MTA - Bronx
• NYC MTA - Brooklyn (B61 & B63 only)
• NYC MTA - Staten Island
• Roosevelt Island
• University of Rochester
• Capital Area Transit
• Chapel Hill Transit
• Duke University
• Durham Area Transit Authority
• East Carolina University
• NC State University Wolfline
• Triangle Transit
• University of Toledo
• Thunder Bay
• Toronto Transit Commission
• Portland Streetcar
• Bucknell University
• LaSalle University
• Temple University
• York College
• Societe de transport de Laval
• Societe de transport de Sherbrooke
• University of Memphis
• Texas Christian University
• Fairfax (CUE)
• George Mason University
• Radford Transit
• University of Virginia (UVA)
• Seattle Streetcar
-Side-by-side stop viewing
-Nearby stops map and GPS integration
-Real-time bus locations and routes
-Favorite stops list
-Customizable bus departure alarms
-Customizable home screen widgets
-Can share route itineraries from the trip planner
-Stores route information locally to make BusTracker much faster after repeated use
-Select stops from map as origin or destination for trip planner
The BusTracker GPS info is provided by CUMTD and may be slightly delayed. All data comes from the CUMTD system and does not belong to me.
To add a home screen widget: Long-press on your home screen then select Widgets>RideCU. App must be installed on main memory for widgets to work. Cannot be installed on SD card.
Data provided by CUMTD.
RideCU is not affiliated with CUMTD.
Created for the Human-Computer Interaction class at the University of Florida. The application is still under development.
*** Please help us with this study by participating here: http://cise.ufl.edu/~bushong/hci/bus/
- Real time bus tracking of Gainesville RTS buses using TransLoc data.
- Ability to search for places of interest.
- Trip/route planning using data provided by the Google Directions API.
Uses data from NYC's MTA Bus Time service. Works with buses throughout all 5 boroughs of New York City.
I'm taking feature requests, tell me a feature you'd like to see: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Real time locations for all of the buses
- Scheduled departure times for all buses
- Full offline support
- Call Safe Ride
- And more!
This app is open source! Check it out on Github: https://github.com/tpalsulich/NYU-BusTracker-Android