If you want to win at chess, you have to play the right move at the deciding moments!
ChessBits for Android is designed to help you train to recognize those moments faster and easier. Find the shortest path to victory in puzzles that are inspired by actual tournament games. Learn to recognize mate patterns, as you solve the 600 puzzles included for free; if that does not satisfy your appetite for checkmate, we have many more puzzles available!
Get ready to win more games, and impress your friends with some beautiful checkmates. Can you solve them all?
* Attractive customizable interface, designed to minimize distractions while you play.
* No internet connection required to play.
* Puzzles ranging from mate in 1 to mate in 6 will challenge players at any level.
* Share puzzles with friends.
* Refutation mode can explain why an incorrect answer is incorrect.
* All puzzles have occurred in actual tournament games.
* Additional puzzles available for purchase.
* Keep track of your progress and compare your rating to your friends and the world.
* Special move interface makes it possible to play on smaller screens as well.
ChessBits uses in-app billing and network permissions in order to allow you to purchase additional puzzles only. We also request permission to access USB storage in order to be able to save a puzzle before you share it with your friends.