The Cybersafety Help Button offers direct links to:
* Kids Help Line professional counselling services;
* Report abuse pages and safety centres of social networking sites including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and online game sites including Moshi Monsters, Nintendo and Xbox;
* Scam Watch to report online scams and fraud;
* The Australian Communications and Media Authority and the Australian Federal Police to report inappropriate online content or unwanted contact, and
* Cybersafety information websites including Cybersmart and Stay Smart Online.
The Cybersafety Help Button was informed by young Australians and developed in collaboration with industry, not-for-profit and government stakeholders. It offers a ‘one stop shop’ for a range of cybersafety assistance and resources.
The application is designed for Android phones and tablets.
Email the Cybersafety Help Button Help Desk at email@example.com for any technical queries.
Disclaimer: The Commonwealth of Australia accepts no liability for any loss or expense incurred by you in connection with your use of this cybersafety help button and related materials.
Copyright notice: The Commonwealth of Australia owns copyright in the cybersafety help button and related materials. The purpose of these materials is to provide internet users with user-friendly online access to relevant cybersafety information and resources to address their cybersafety concerns. You may use these materials in accordance with this purpose. You may not use these materials in a manner that is not in accordance with this purpose (apart from use permitted by the Copyright Act 1968).
Privacy notice: http://www.communications.gov.au/privacy
Freedom of Information notice: http://www.communications.gov.au/about_us/freedom_of_information