This application supports use of the V.I.O. Stream camera. It serves as a live display and provides the ability to send external streams to YouTube live stream servers or USTREAM live stream servers. Other camera functionality, such as recording and formatting, can also be controlled through this application.
* Phone Processor/memory: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad Processor equivalent or better with 3GB internal RAM
* Phone Operating System: Android Kit Kat 4.4+
* High end 4G LTE smartphone with a 4G LTE data plan and remaining high speed data
* Mobile phone hotspot capability for normal local use for Live Display and recording
* Cellular data services and a strong (3-5 bars) stable 4G LTE connection for YouTube or USTREAM Live Streaming
*Gmail / YouTube account and/or a USTREAM account for streaming to YouTube or USTREAM
Mid-Range phones may be able to download a 480p version of the app from the vio-pov.com website.
1) When streaming to YouTube or USTREAM, the audio on the local live display may have intermittent issues due to phone processing capability.
2) When streaming to YouTube or USTREAM, the video may show occasional jitter due to limited bandwidth or phone processing capability.