• Learn programming ( Linux, Python, Java, C+ , Scratch & more) from Harvard & MIT professors.
• Take college classes in Business, Statistics, Nutrition, Health, AI, Big Data, Cybersecurity, & Robotics.
• Prep for AP biology, physics & math exams.
• Get training & tutorials in Entrepreneurship & Leadership
• Expand your mind with classes on Happiness & Alien Worlds.
• Sign up online at edX.org and then use this mobile companion app to watch free video lectures on the go.
• Stream class videos via Wi-Fi or cellular connection
• Download videos to watch anytime
• View course announcements and handouts
• Follow along course videos with closed captions
• Education and tutorials on your schedule
edX is non profit offering Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) to students, teachers, homeschoolers, high school students preparing for college, anyone looking to improve skills for professional and continuing education. Anyone who wants a free education & loves learning will enjoy watching classes and tutorials in this free learning app.
Get mobile access to over 300 courses in subjects like:
Business and Management
English Composition and Language
High School Math
Programming (Python, Linux, Java)
Preparation for AP Exams
"Learning on the go! Beautiful design, clean, easy to use. The ability to download lectures and view offline is just great if you want to study during a commute. I really enjoyed this app and the effort that was put into making it. This works smoothly and seamlessly as compare to other online course apps I have tried. Flawless experience across platform."
-(Vishal G.) ★★★★★
There are more than 60 edX courses available on the edX mobile app, with more being added each day.
Courses available on the edX app:
• Harvard University – Introduction to Computer Science
• Boston University – Preparing for the AP* Physics1 Exam
• MIT – Entrepreneurship 101: Who is your customer?
• MIT – Entrepreneurship 102: What can you do for your customer?
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Environmental Science Exam Part 2: Populations
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Physics 2 Exam – Part 2: Electricity and Magnetism
• St. Margaret’s Episcopal School – The Road to Selective College Admissions
• McGill University – Natural Disasters
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Biology Exam – Part 3: Evolution and Diversity
• School Yourself – Introduction to Algebra
• School Yourself – Introduction to Geometry
• St. Margaret’s Episcopal School – Advanced Spanish Language and Culture
• California Institute of Technology – Pricing Options with Mathematical Models
• Georgetown University – Preparing for the AP* Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Exam
• Cooper Union – Preparing for the AP* Computer Science A Exam – Part 1
• Cooper Union – Preparing for the AP* Chemistry Exam – Part 1
• Weston High School – On-Ramp to AP* Physics C: Mechanics
• Delft University of Technology – Pre-University Calculus
• UC Berkeley – The Beauty and Joy of Computing (CS Principles), Part 1
• UC Berkeley – Preparing for the AP* Computer Science A Exam – Level Up! Part 1
• Boston University – Alien Worlds: The Science of Exoplanet Discovery and Characterization
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Biology Exam – Part 2: Genetics
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Physics 2 Exam – Part 3: Optics and Modern Physics
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Environmental Science Exam – Part 3: Pollution and Resources
• MIT – Circuits and Electronics
• Delft University of Technology – Solar Energy
• MIT – A Global History of Architecture – Part 1
Using Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
• Easy to set up - Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time - The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization - Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication - Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure - Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.
Udacity courses are taught by industry experts from Facebook, Google, Cloudera and MongoDB.
Our classes range from teaching you the very basics of programming, to more advanced courses that help you make sense of data.
Enjoy our courses in the comfort of your own home, solve a programming problem at a coffee shop or answer short quizzes in the park. Udacity for Android is the learning experience that fits into your lifestyle.
We have classes in:
• Applied Cryptography
• Artificial Intelligence for Robotics
• College Algebra
• Computer Networking
• Data Analysis with R
• Data Wrangling with MongoDB
• Design of Computer Programs
• Developing Android Apps
• Developing Scalable Apps with Java
• Differential Equations in Action
• Functional Hardware Verification
• HTML5 Game Development
• How to Build a Startup
• How to Use Git and GitHub
• Interactive 3D Graphics
• Intro Algebra Review
• Intro to Algorithms
• Intro to Artificial Intelligence
• Intro to Computer Science
• Intro to Data Science
• Intro to Descriptive Statistics
• Intro to HTML and CSS
• Intro to Hadoop and MapReduce
• Intro to Inferential Statistics
• Intro to Java Programming
• Intro to Parallel Programming
• Intro to Physics
• Intro to Point & Click App Development
• Intro to Psychology
• Intro to Statistics
• Intro to Theoretical Computer Science
• Intro to the Design of Everyday Things
• Machine Learning: Reinforcement Learning
• Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
• Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
• Make Your Own 2048
• Mobile Web Development
• Programming Foundations with Python
• Programming Languages
• Software Debugging
• Software Development Life Cycles
• Software Testing
• Tales from the Genome
• UX Design for Mobile Developers
• Visualizing Algebra
• Web Development
• Website Performance Optimization
Whether you want to get promoted, break into a new industry, start a company, continue your education, further a passion, or just accelerate your life, Udemy has a course to help you get there and get there faster.
When you download the Udemy App, you’ll join over 4,000,000 people who have already made the decision to accelerate their lives by taking a Udemy course.
What can you learn on Udemy?
Udemy’s expert instructors have built thousands of courses on...
✔ Programming (java, python, php, ruby, and more)
✔ Cake Decorating
… and everything in between!
We know you’re busy. And that’s why every course on Udemy is available on demand, 24 / 7, so you can learn when and where you want.
With the Udemy app, you can squeeze in a few lectures on your commute. Or before bed. Or during lunch. Or just whenever you can find the time.
But whatever you do - Don’t Stop Learning!
Install the Udemy app now and start learning something new today.
- You can discover thousands of on-demand, online courses and tutorials.
- You can watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles, and anything inside your course.
- You can watch your course offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT UDEMY?
"Udemy’s online classes give you the freedom to study when and where you like with no time limits. Perfect for a busy entrepreneur like me!"
- (Wayne P.) ★★★★★
"Getting a new career (at my age) can be quite challenging. With Udemy, I’m learning real web development techniques that have helped me make the jump!"
- (Brian M.) ★★★★★
"I got the job! I’m starting a new career in communications, but it’s been tough because I don’t have the hard skills that people are looking for. So I started learning video editing on Udemy... and guess what? Last week I finally landed a video production job!"
- (Qin L.) ★★★★★
My Open Courses videos are accompanied by subject notes, assignments and reference material that will help students to have a complete overview of the subject. Videos are offered in 2 different formats - for low bandwidths as well high speed connections. The videos are compatible with low end Android phones and the application delivers videos based on the mobile hardware.
If the student watching the videos has any doubt with regards to the subject, they can easily ask questions to hundreds of subject matter experts available on the platform. Viewing the videos does not require registration, if you want to ask questions or follow questions asked by other students, a 10 second user registration is required. You can use twitter, facebook, Google or LinkedIn ID to register as well.
Here is the best part - My Open Courses Videos can be downloaded on your mobile as well as Tablet completely free of cost. So, if you dont want to see them streaming but want to view on your Desktop or PC at a later stage you can do that. All the videos after download can be viewed when you are not connected to the internet as well!
My Open Courses is an official partner of NPTEL, an initiative funded by NMEICT, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India that aims at bringing education to every student with the use of technology.
My Open Courses currently offers over 11,000 hours of videos categorized over 1300 subjects spread across 25 courses in all.
Here are the various courses offered:
Computer Science and Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry and Biochemistry, Civil Engineering, Engineering Design, Electrical Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences, Management, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy and Material Science, Ocean Engineering, Physics, Textile, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Nanotechnology, Environmental Science, Mining Engineering, Automobile Engineering.
First version of My Open Courses App offers Free Videos, Free questions and answers module, follow questions, Bookmark Videos for later viewing, Video / assignment downloads and more. In future versions, we will soon be launching assignments and Free assessments offered by Industry experts and top academics.
*Frequently Asked Questions:*
1) How does My Open Courses differ from Khan Academy, MIT Courseware, Coursera, Udemy, eDx and other?
My Open Courses is launched under the same premise as in case of Khan Academy, MIT Courseware, Coursera, Udemy, eDx - that of offering quality education online. But My Open Courses differs in the way where videos and course material offered completely adheres to standard curriculum of Engineering, Management and other streams. On the other hand Khan Academy, MIT Open Courseware, and others have more of vocational subjects which may not be part of actual student curriculum.
How will MOC help students?
MOC will be of tremendous help to students in their existing studies and will help them get better marks. Students don't need to worry anymore about missing their classes at their School or College. They will have best academic minds teaching them on their mobile devices.
How can you offer these videos completely free of cost?
We are official partners of NPTEL, an initiative funded by NMEICT, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India allowing us to freely distribute the videos!
We now offer certifications through our partner www.millionlights.org
Free Video Courses, Educational Videos, higher education videos, online certification, millionlights
Learn from over 1000 videos created by our expert teachers on web design, coding, business, and much more. Our library is continually refreshed with the latest on web design & development so you'll never fall behind.
Practice what you've learned through quizzes and interactive Code Challenges. This method of practice will allow you to retain information you've learned so you can apply it to your own future projects.
You'll earn badges as you journey through our extensive library of topics. These badges are an indicator of what skills you currently possess and are viewable by anyone (even recruiters from big companies!).
With this app you can see:
1) MOOCs starting today
2) MOOCs recently added to our directory
3) Updated MOOCs in our directory
4) Upcomming MOOCs (next 30 days)
For a full (search and filter) experience, please visit our responsive website at https://www.mooc-list.com and find thousands of free online courses offered by the best universities.
What is a MOOC?
MOOC stands for a Massive Open Online Course.
It is an online course aimed at large-scale participation and open (free) access via the internet.
They are similar to university courses, but do not tend to offer academic credit.
A number of web-based platforms (providers Aka initiatives) supported by top universities and colleges offer MOOCs in a wide range of subjects.
Allversity, Aquent Gymnasium, Box Hill Institute, C++ Institute, Canvas, Canvas.net, Complexity Explorer, CourseSites, Coursera, FUN, FX Academy, Fundación Didáctica, FutureLearn, GW Online, IAI Academy, Instreamia, Investoo.com, Leuphana Digital School, MOOC-Ed, MRUniversity, Marist College's FOLD, Miríada X, MongoDB, Neodemia, NovoEd, Open Education, OpenStudy, OpenCourseWorld, OpenLearning, OpenSecurityTraining, Other Initiatives, PPU, SDSN.edu, Saylor.org, SchoolKeep, SoundviewPro.com, Stanford OpenEdX, TV des Entrepreneurs, TareasPlus, The Writing University, UNED COMA, UNINETTUNO OpenupEd, UPU, UPV, Udacity, Udemy, UniMOOC - Tec, Universarium, Universiteplus, Virtual Linguistics Campus, WEU, World Mentoring Academy (WMA), Younico, edX, iversity, openHPI, openSAP
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
Languages: Arabic, English, French, Spanish, ...
You can learn anywhere, even while on the go, using your smartphone or tablet.
Topics covered include: Math, Science, Economics and finance, Arts and humanities, Computing, and more.
You only have to know one thing: You can learn anything. For free. For everyone. Forever.
UPCOMING FEATURES: User data synchronization, progress bars
To learn more about Khan Academy, please visit: https://www.khanacademy.org/
Please note that I am in no way affiliated with Khan Academy or any of its affiliates.
The Yale Secondary app by SchoolInfoApp features:
• Important news and announcements
• Teacher notifications
• Interactive resources including event calendars, maps, a contact directory and more
• Student tools including My ID, My Assignments, Hall Pass & Tip Line
• Language translation to more than 15 languages
• Quick access to online and social media resources
We build great apps for great schools and school districts and have published apps serving more than 600 schools and districts throughout the US, UK and Canada. All we do is develop and manage mobile apps for schools and school districts, so our focus is 100% on doing that incredibly well. The result is apps that are highly rated with features that students, parents, teachers and administrators find to be time-saving, simple and useful.
Features listed may or may not be included depending on your school or district’s policies and preferences.
Viewer for Khan Academy makes it easy to view Khan Academy's library of over 4,000 educational videos.
Topics covered include: general science, biology, chemistry, physics, math, finance, history, the humanities, and more.
Khan Academy's library of videos is available free of charge. Teachers, students, scientists - people form all walks of life - will find Khan Academy's materials immensely valuable and engaging.
You can take individual videos, or entire topics offline to watch when you don't have a network connection. Follow along, skip ahead, or go back by navigating subtitles, and connect with your Khan Academy user account to track your work and earn achievements.
If you'd like to learn more about Khan Academy, please visit khanacademy.org.
Viewer for Khan Academy was developed by Concentric Sky, a leading mobile education software developer. Concentric Sky also developed the official Encyclopaedia Britannica app and the Britannica Kids series, for iPad and iPhone, and National Geographic’s GeoBee app for iPad, iPhone and Android.
✓ My Messages: Access all your Messages that have not yet been acknowledged, and customize alert settings.
✓ Directory: Get in touch with anyone campus-wide, send an email and add that person directly to your phone's address book.
✓ Emergency: Access important numbers and information when you need them. Call to report an emergency or get information from the Edinboro University Information Hotline.
✓ Facebook: Find whats happening at Facebook and stay in touch with friends.
✓ Twitter: Stay in Tune to Campus Twitter updates.
✓ Videos: Stay updated with Edinboro University youtube videos.
✓ Maps: See where you are, View campus buildings on the map, Navigate to the Places, see description etc.
✓ News: Keep up with all the happenings on and off campus with news from Edinboro University!
✓ Send Messages: Send messages to groups, individuals and communities.
✓ ERP Apps: Edinboro University users can now get their banner related information on this mobile App.
✓ Create favorites for one click access to preferred apps.
Devices Supported - iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad (in 2x Mode)
OS Supported - Android 2.2+
Thinking of attending the Harvard Graduate School of Education? Prospective students can navigate the campus and the city of Cambridge, MA and learn about our unique programs and culture through a self-guided tour. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our university's offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tours: A location-based Campus Map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your Visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by Watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of various locations and buildings