Udacity courses are taught by industry experts from Facebook, Google, Cloudera and MongoDB.
Our classes range from teaching you the very basics of programming, to more advanced courses that help you make sense of data.
Enjoy our courses in the comfort of your own home, solve a programming problem at a coffee shop or answer short quizzes in the park. Udacity for Android is the learning experience that fits into your lifestyle.
We have classes in:
• Applied Cryptography
• Artificial Intelligence for Robotics
• College Algebra
• Computer Networking
• Data Analysis with R
• Data Wrangling with MongoDB
• Design of Computer Programs
• Developing Android Apps
• Developing Scalable Apps with Java
• Differential Equations in Action
• Functional Hardware Verification
• HTML5 Game Development
• How to Build a Startup
• How to Use Git and GitHub
• Interactive 3D Graphics
• Intro Algebra Review
• Intro to Algorithms
• Intro to Artificial Intelligence
• Intro to Computer Science
• Intro to Data Science
• Intro to Descriptive Statistics
• Intro to HTML and CSS
• Intro to Hadoop and MapReduce
• Intro to Inferential Statistics
• Intro to Java Programming
• Intro to Parallel Programming
• Intro to Physics
• Intro to Point & Click App Development
• Intro to Psychology
• Intro to Statistics
• Intro to Theoretical Computer Science
• Intro to the Design of Everyday Things
• Machine Learning: Reinforcement Learning
• Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
• Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
• Make Your Own 2048
• Mobile Web Development
• Programming Foundations with Python
• Programming Languages
• Software Debugging
• Software Development Life Cycles
• Software Testing
• Tales from the Genome
• UX Design for Mobile Developers
• Visualizing Algebra
• Web Development
• Website Performance Optimization
Whether you want to get promoted, break into a new industry, start a company, continue your education, further a passion, or just accelerate your life, Udemy has a course to help you get there and get there faster.
When you download the Udemy App, you’ll join over 4,000,000 people who have already made the decision to accelerate their lives by taking a Udemy course.
What can you learn on Udemy?
Udemy’s expert instructors have built thousands of courses on...
✔ Programming (java, python, php, ruby, and more)
✔ Cake Decorating
… and everything in between!
We know you’re busy. And that’s why every course on Udemy is available on demand, 24 / 7, so you can learn when and where you want.
With the Udemy app, you can squeeze in a few lectures on your commute. Or before bed. Or during lunch. Or just whenever you can find the time.
But whatever you do - Don’t Stop Learning!
Install the Udemy app now and start learning something new today.
- You can discover thousands of on-demand, online courses and tutorials.
- You can watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles, and anything inside your course.
- You can watch your course offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT UDEMY?
"Udemy’s online classes give you the freedom to study when and where you like with no time limits. Perfect for a busy entrepreneur like me!"
- (Wayne P.) ★★★★★
"Getting a new career (at my age) can be quite challenging. With Udemy, I’m learning real web development techniques that have helped me make the jump!"
- (Brian M.) ★★★★★
"I got the job! I’m starting a new career in communications, but it’s been tough because I don’t have the hard skills that people are looking for. So I started learning video editing on Udemy... and guess what? Last week I finally landed a video production job!"
- (Qin L.) ★★★★★
Since the course application is build using Cloud Endpoints, you can also easily generate libraries for building mobile applications, and this app showcases a native Android app, that connects to the server developed in this course.
This app connects to Udacity hosted server, but you can download the apk and source code for this app from GitHub, and follow the instructions on how to make it work with your server. The source code for this application can be found here - https://github.com/udacity/conference-central-android-app
Java is the all powerful language that drives android. If you wish to code for android mobiles and tablets, learn Java. The app explains all concepts of JAVA programming.
This application covers all the basics of Java Programming and is suitable for both beginners and those who are looking for reference content.
The course offers the following topics covered through study material and questions -
a. Core Java
Basic Data Types
Strings & Arrays
Streams Files IO
b. Java OOPS
Inheritance & Polymorphism
Interfaces & Packages
c. SCJP/OCJP Questions
Build powerful applications, games and software using the Java Programming Language.
The app is free and works well on both android mobile phones and tablets. Carry the 'Java Programming' app in your pocket and learn on the go!
The app helps you to prepare for certification exams especially SCJP/OCJP. The app contains questions from previous SCJP/OCJP tests, which you can practice and crack certification and interviews.
If you like the app, don’t forget to rate, share and comment!
Like us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/GradeStack
Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/grade_stack
For more apps : https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=GradeStack+Education
Credit line: Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
1. READ_CONTACTS permission added. The permission is required to show the list of your friends who are already on Gradestack.
Learn from over 1000 videos created by our expert teachers on web design, coding, business, and much more. Our library is continually refreshed with the latest on web design & development so you'll never fall behind.
Practice what you've learned through quizzes and interactive Code Challenges. This method of practice will allow you to retain information you've learned so you can apply it to your own future projects.
You'll earn badges as you journey through our extensive library of topics. These badges are an indicator of what skills you currently possess and are viewable by anyone (even recruiters from big companies!).
In consonance with the ideology above, we choose the most competent mentors for various MOOC categories ranging from the Sciences to the Liberal Arts. For a modest fee, we guarantee that our mentors will see to the successful completion of the MOOC course you are enrolled in. A certificate from a highly acclaimed university such as MIT or Harvard will do wonders to your career or education alike, and provide you with the impetus to become successful in life
★SUPPORTED DEVICES ★
This app requires Android version 2.2 and higher & is compatible with the following devices :-
Samsung Galaxy - S3, Note 2, Note 3, S4, Grand 2, Core, Droid Charge, Nexus,Player, Tab 10.1, Infuse 4G, S II
Samsung Sidekick 4G
Micromax - Canvas Turbo, Funbook
HTC - One, Butterfly, Desire Mini, Desire S, Desire HD, One M8
Sony Xperia C, Z, Z1, Mini
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
LG - G Pro, G2, Revolution, Optimus, G3
Gionee Elife e6, e7
Google Nexus 7
T-Mobile MyTouch 4G
Amazon's Kindle Fire
Asus EeePad Transformer
Motorola - Droid Maxx, Moto X, Xoom, Droid Razr, Bionic, Moto E
Acer Iconia Tab
and many more..
In this app you will be able to:
1. Find MOOCs from the best universities and institutions in the world on platforms such as Coursera, Udacity, edX and others. More platforms will be added soon.
2. Search across platforms for MOOCs of your choice, e.g., find all engineering courses on Coursera, EDX and Udacity, then sort by start date.
3. Find course details such as course summary, start date, prerequisites and introductory videos to help you decide whether to sign up.
4. Add your favorite MOOCs to a WatchList
5. Rate and share MOOCs via social media.
6. Keep up-to-date with the fast moving MOOCs world by reading the most important MOOCs news
This app will enable you to learn from anywhere you are, even while on the go, using your smartphone or tablet.
Disability and learn many tips on how to get your Social Security Disability benefits.
This free app will help you with the following:
-Do I qualify
-How do I apply for SSDI
This free app with specifically help you with all your disability questions including how do I get benefits,
how do I qualify, housing, veterans benefits, and employment.
Click the install button Now to download this free app!