The My Virgin Media app is a handy sidekick to your services that makes it easier to manage your account on the go.
View your package and your bills, make payments if you don’t pay by direct debit and get access to useful tips. You can check for known faults in your area, and if there are any, we’ll show you the date and time we expect they’ll be sorted.
• View, print and download current or previous bills (available in PDF)
• View your package details
• Check the service status in your postcode area, and find out when we expect known issues to be fixed
• Sign up for text updates on known issues we’re fixing
• Diagnose issues with your broadband and TV services and get help to fix things fast
• Access help information and handy tips
And we want to continue improving. This is an app created with our customers, for our customers, and you can continue helping us evolve it. Hit ‘Give us app feedback’ by tapping the top-right corner and we’ll use your comments to enhance it wherever we can.
If you’re having problems while using the My Virgin Media app, you can contact us via our dedicated Virgin Media Community page at virginmedia.com/appsupport
What you need:
• Virgin Media services (TV, Fibre, Phone)
• An Android mobile with OS 5.0 or later, with WiFi, 3G or 4G internet access