Now works over WiFi! (Please note that you will require a data connection to set yourself up for use over WiFi)
Pay Monthly? You can keep tabs on how many minutes and texts you have left each month. Plus, see how much of your Mobile Web allowance you have remaining. You can even check when your allowances will be refreshed!
Pay As You Go? You can check your balance and top up using the credit or debit card you’ve registered with us.
Free to download. Easy to use. You don’t need to log in each time, just tap and go!
NB. Any client/server based data optimisers such as Onavo installed on your device will prevent My Account from working. This is because they don’t provide us with your mobile number, which we need in order to verify you.
Keep your mobile phone safe and sound
Mobile Rescue is part of your mobile insurance with Virgin Media. As soon as you activate it on your phone, you're covered against loss or theft.
With Mobile Rescue, you can...
• Back up your mobile address book and transfer your contacts to a new or replacement phone
• Lock your phone from your computer if it's missing or stolen. Once it's locked, it can't be used without you unlocking it, even if the SIM is changed.
• Track down your lost phone by setting off an alarm and checking where it is on a map.
• If your phone's lost or stolen, first lock it with Mobile Rescue and then call Virgin Media and they'll block the SIM card for you. That way, no one can put your SIM in another phone and use it to make calls.
Keywords: virgin mobile, phone locator, phone locate, anti virus protection, antivirus for android, antivirus free, phone lock, free security apps, security lock, security alarm, malware protection, block calls, block numbers, block text messages, block sms messages, block sms and calls, call blocker, remote lock, lookout mobile security, privacy guard, anti theft alarm, find phone, phone finder. Competing apps include: avg, lookout, netqin, webroot, bitdefender, mcafee, eset, avast, trend micro, kaspersky
* Automatic scanning for access points
* Directly connect to open networks
* Quick and easy access to all Wi-Fi settings
* Keep Wi-Fi radio active while idle
- Fixed force close on HTC Hero
- Added VPN settings (2.x only)
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
• Compatible with all modern operating systems that provide a web browser (Windows, Mac OS, Linux etc.)
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
ADVANTAGES OVER THE FREE VERSION
• This paid version allows you to upload files of any size while the free version is limited to 5 MB per file.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a full explanation of why SkipLock was created, see this blog post: http://benhirashima.com/posts/the-rebirth-of-unlock-with-wifi/
This app is NOT the unlock key for SkipLock. Do not buy this app if you want to use SkipLock.
Tired of entering your password every time you turn on your phone? Unlock With WiFi™ unlocks your phone when you're connected to your home WiFi network. When you're at home, or work, you don't need to worry about losing your phone, so why should you have to enter your password?
Unlock With WiFi is the leading password convenience app on the market. It's focus is on reliability, quality, and a great user experience. The setup wizard makes it easy to setup, and helpful dialogs are displayed if something isn't quite right.
How it works:
When you get home and connect to your WiFi network, your device will unlock. Then when you leave, and the WiFi disconnects, the device will lock again. You have to enter your password the first time after you connect to your WiFi network. This is so that if someone steals or finds your phone, they can't just bring it to your house to unlock it. After you enter your password once while connected to your WiFi network, you won't have to enter it again until you leave/disconnect. This is great for SMS texting!
You can also set a lock delay, for when you're not at home. The default delay is set to 5 seconds (you can adjust it), so when you turn the screen off, the device won't lock until 5 seconds have passed. That way, if you remember something you forgot to do, you can turn it back on without entering your password. This feature is considered experimental at this time. It works on most devices, but isn't guaranteed to work on all devices.
There are also battery saving options to:
Turn off WiFi when you leave home
Turn on Bluetooth when you leave home
Turn off Bluetooth when you get home
Turn off Auto Sync when you leave home
Turn on Auto Sync when you get home
If you have trouble with this app, please email me. Don't give me a bad review until I have a chance to help you get it working! Send an email with Unlock With WiFi in the subject to email@example.com. If it doesn't have Unlock With WiFi in the subject, it will be filtered as spam.
IMPORTANT: To uninstall this app, you must select Uninstall from the menu inside the app. The normal way won't work if device admin mode is enabled.
WARNING: This app doesn't work on some phones. Please read this description carefully, and the FAQ. http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
The app is not compatible with Motorola Skip or Dots.
Do not install this app on the SD card. It will not be secure if you do.
It won't work on phones that have full device encryption enabled.
It won't work if your employer enforces a password policy on your phone. Some corporate Exchange email users have this.
Only PINs and passwords can be used in Android 4.0 and above. Patterns and face unlock are not supported.
Unlock With WiFi is incompatible with some antivirus and battery saver apps. See the FAQ for details.
Make sure to exclude Unlock With WiFi from your task killer apps, or it won't work properly.
See the FAQ for more details http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Tech support is only available in English.
By downloading this software, you are agreeing to the End User License Agreement, which can be read here: http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/eula.
* Featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola! The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 1 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once from your computer to your Android device or vice-versa;
3. Backup your entire SD card or just backup individual directories with one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory!
4. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory into a media player on your computer. This is a unique feature not offered by other apps;
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
6. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
7. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
8. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
9. It is also uniquely an installer, so automatically install app files with just once click in the web browser;
10. With with one simple click you can set any audio file on your device to become your ringtone;
11. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
12. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
13. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
14. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
15. Ability to configure the port settings;
16. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
17. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
18. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
20. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
Instead contact us on insomnia(at)gosar.de. The rating is useless for feedback as it provides no email address for us to contact you for details about feature request etc.
Stay connected to the strongest available WIFI, including unknown, but unsecured networks. That's the main task of Wifi Jumper!
The complete feature list:
- Automatically connect to the strongest available WIFI (scaninterval configurable)
- Even unknown, but unsecured networks can be used automatically (configurable)
- Messages and icons in status bar (configurable)
- Autostart after boot (configurable)
- Optional: create Wifi Zones based on one or more Radio Cells to automatically start and stop Wifi Hardware.
- Automatically adds new Radio Cells to known Wifi Zones while connected to WIFI
- Show Zone on Map (if Google Maps is installed)
- Optional: define "Airplane Mode Timezones" with the "Airplane Mode Scheduler" to automatically start/stop airplane mode (DOES NOT WORK WITH ANDROID >= 4.2 !!!)
- Saves an high amount of energy if all features are used
- Easy to use
- Multilingual (german, english)
- no support for custom roms!
- wifi zones work only on devices with telephony features
- Due to new restrictions by Google, the airplane mode scheduler is not working with android >= 4.2
Wifi Jumper automatically connects your device to the strongest available known WIFI network. Unknown, but unsecured networks are also supported to be connected to. Additionally, one can define "WIFI Zones" based on the current radiocell, in which your WIFI hardware will automatically be activated.
Leaving a Wifi Zone, Wifi Jumper will turn off WIFI hardware and saves energy. New cell-Ids for already defined Wifi Zones are added automatically while connected to a known WIFI.
In order to save even more energy, you are able to define timezones in which the airplanemode will be automatically (de-)activated. The advantages are not limited to energy saving: no radiation and disturbance while sleeping. Wifi Jumper is the perfect solution for many minor issues, but in only one app.
Note: Wifi Jumper uses android functionality that didn't support App2SD. We strongly recommend to make no use of App2SD!
Wifi Jumper needs the following permissions (reason):
- Location (determine position of WIFI Location on a map)
- Telephony (gather system-id)
- System utilities (autostart, airplanemode start/stop, WIFI start/stop)
- Networking (license check, scan for networks und status)
Note: Please give us a chance to improve Wifi Jumper. Let us know about any bad experiences and problems with Wifi Jumper before leaving any bad comments. We work hard to fix any issues reported by our customers. Thank you very much!
It helps you to evaluate the signal interference of existing networks and find out the less crowded channel
- WiFi scanner with detailed list of available networks
- frequency graph for 2.4GHz and 5GHz WLAN (802.11b/g/n)
- signal level history graph of available networks
- network router vendor (complete router vendors database)
- 2.4GHz/5GHz band channels
- save screenshot
Please install the lastest version mouse server from www.necta.us if you use ppt presentation feature.
* Mouse curser movement
* left and right click support
* Middle mouse button scroll
* Remote keyboard input
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key
* Speech-to-text input for all languages
* Mouse & keyboard full screen
* Remote media player controller
* Remote explorer controller
* PPT Presentation controller
* Auto-connect on application startup
* PC/Mac window controller
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu).
* Tap and move for drag
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click)
* Show desktop when hands over proximity sensor
KEYWORDS remote control,Like:LogMeIn,PhoneMyPC,RDP,VNC,ppt,power point,presentation,easy,fast,awesome,follow on facebook,twitter
You get an automatic access to available Wi-Fi. Without having to know any parameters and network settings – osmino Wi-Fi will do it for you.
You can also share the password to a known Wi-Fi network and make it available to other osmino Wi-Fi users, just select "Share" and agree by filling checkbox.
To access the wifi hotspots database whenever and wherever you are without having to connect to the Internet you can download the data to your device and use the augmented reality. Place your phone on the space around you and you will see where, how far away from you is the nearest hotspot, its name, users’ reviews of the connection speed and the location comfort rating.
osmino Wi-Fi: Free Wi-Fi is a great way to improve the quality of communication through Viber, Skype, WhatsApp, ICQ and other instant messenger services and VoIP, 3G when the signal is not strong enough, or if you do not want to incur additional costs for mobile 3G Internet. Use social networks Facebook, VKontakte , Twitter and Instagram with osmino Wi-Fi easier and cheaper, this app will allow you to get an opportunity to significantly increase the speed of the Internet connection of your smartphone or tablet. Video calling, voice, streaming video, downloading movies and music, or just surfing the sites - all this will be made much easier if you have installed a mobile application osmino WiFI: Free WIFI.
Information about public hotspots is automatically set on map, according to the data received from users’ devices. When you connect to any public network we receive on our server the network location, name and access settings and automatically show it on the map.
So we create the use-proven public Wi-Fi hotspots map based on users’ data. The more users subscribe to osmino, the more disposable wifi hotspots there are on the map.
Heading for a new place? Going abroad? Don’t want to pay for roaming? Then discover available Wi-Fi hotspots in point of your destination on Wi-Fi map. Enjoy your trip and free and fast internet across the world.
If osmino Wi-Fi doesn’t run on you device or there are any bugs, please, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. We closely examine all of the feedback.
It's not a Wi-Fi hacker app!
There are already nearly 5 000 000 wifi hotspots on osmino map in more than 50 countries.
It's a very useful application if you frequently forget to turn WiFi off when leaving a hotspot, or if you want to automatically switch from mobile data to WiFi to conserve battery whenever you're back into a hotspot.
Here are some of cool features Smart WiFi Toggler has to offer:
- Automatically learns your WiFi hotspot locations.
- Turns WiFi off when disconnected from WiFi network.
- Automatically turns WiFi on when near a known hotspot.
- Uses your network location. No GPS battery drain.
- Provides the ability to control "auto-connect" behavior for each hotspot.
- Ability to lock WiFi to a disabled state.
- Warning notification and auto-locking WiFi when a hotspot is down.
- WiFi Hopper: Jump from a weak hot spot to a strong one.
- Toggle network mode on CM based ROMs.
- History, logging, and a troubleshooting screen in case you face any problems.
There is an extensive help section with the app, so be sure to check it out if you have any questions.
Hope you enjoy using Smart WiFi Toggler as much as I enjoyed building it!
Please read the below notes
Note 1: This app requires "mobile network location" access to be enabled on your device.
Note 2: Persistent mode shows a notification icon. If you don't want the icon, disable persistent mode.
Note 3: On some devices WiFi Sleep Policy causes incorrect behavior. Please set this to always keep WiFi on. To do that, go to Android Settings --\ WiFi --\ Advanced (menu).
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: To determine your network location.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To check WiFi state.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To check the network state.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For logging.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: For toggling WiFi.
- WAKE_LOCK: For waking the device up in scheduled mode.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To run on start-up.
- LISTEN_SIGNAL_STRENGTHS: To determine the cell signal strength.
- INTERNET: To receive ads. Yes, this app has ads!
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: To toggle the data connection.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: To detect if there's a call in progress.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_MODE: Valid for CM ROMs only.
Keywords: intelligent, automatic, auto, wifi, wireless, wi-fi, hotspot, network, toggle, switch, 2G, 3G, battery, power, juice, conserve, drain, location, cell, gps, manager, manage
¡Si la contraseña de la red es la que viene por defecto con esta herramienta la obtendrás en cuestión de segundos!
Soporta las siguientes redes:WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX
Los algoritmos usados por esta aplicación son de dominio público.
Aplicación para auditoria de redes. Es posible conseguir la clave de tu propia wifi o de otra red que no sea de tu propiedad siempre con el consentimiento del dueño.
Esta aplicación devuelve la password (contraseña) por defecto de los router con los tipos de redes que se muestan mas abajo.
Únicamente devuelve la password que el router trae de fabrica, es decir, la clave por defecto. Se puede conectar a la red wifi desde la aplicación. Al intentar conectar, la aplicación te devuelve un mensaje de si se ha conectado, o si no.
Si no se ha conectado con la clave, es recomendable copiar la clave e intentarlo desde el menu del propio telefono, ya que muchas veces la conexión falla por el nivel de la señal.
Redes soportadas para el calculo de clave wifi:
- Redes wifi WLAN y JAZZTEL (WLAN_4X y JAZZTEL_4X) con MAC conocidas.
- Redes wifi WLAN, WIFI y JAZZTEL (WLAN6X, JAZZTEL6X y WIFI6X) con MAC conocidas.
- Redes Andared.
- Redes con router Comtrend.
- Redes Discus.
- Redes DLink.
- Redes Eircom.
- Redes con router Huawei.
- Redes Infostrada.
- Redes vodafone con MAC conocida. (Únicamente para fuera de España)
Todas estas claves son calculadas con algoritmos conocidos, los cuales, devuelven el valor por defecto de la password. Si la password se ha modificado, no se devolvera el valor correcto y no podras conectar.
Esta aplicación se ira actualizando e incluyendo nuevas redes.
If you are willing to help me translate the app to another language please send me an e-mail!
Wi-Fi Matic is an Android app that activates and deactivates Wi-Fi of your device automatically depending on your location, helping you to save battery and consumption of data through your operator network.
It detects automatically the location of known Wi-Fi networks (f.i: home, office, etc.), turns on Wi-Fi when you arrive a place where there is Wi-Fi, and turns it off when you leave that place.
After some training (*), the app should learn all your commonly used Wi-Fi access points, allow your device to use Wi-Fi in the usual places and keep Wi-Fi off where it is not needed.
- How does it work?
It DOES NOT USE GPS nor Android network location services, as it uses your operator network cell identifiers (cell tower identifiers) as the relative location where you are, and where your Wi-Fi networks are. It is designed to minimize usage of resources and battery.
Wi-Fi Matic detects and learns automatically locations where you are connected to a Wi-Fi, not needing much configuration. It also allows you to manage manually your Wi-Fi when needed not interfering with you or with your device data connections.
- How is it used?
1.- Run the app and click on "Enable Wi-Fi Matic".
2.- If you want to connect to a Wi-Fi for the first time, do it as usual in the Android Wireless networks settings menu. If you want to connect to a Wi-Fi you have already connected to before, just turn on Wi-Fi manually and let Android establish connection.
3.- And that's all: Wi-Fi Matic will learn your Wi-Fi location when you get connected. Whenever you leave that place, Wi-Fi will be automatically turned off and whenever you get back, Wi-Fi will be automatically turned on (*)
(*) Depending on your mobile carrier network configuration and your access point signal strength, Wi-Fi Matic might need some time to precisely learn all needed cell tower identifiers and work accurately. Check Frequently Asked Questions.
It can also show Wi-Fi access point information, toggling Wi-Fi ON/OFF, and switch access point.
Widget style can be selected from "rabbit" or "cat".
Please check it out "Bluetooth Bear", "Volume Dog", and "3G Monkey".
3G Monkey ( for Android2.3 or later )
More from developer
TiVo® REQUIRED – THIS APP IS EXCLUSIVE TO VIRGIN MEDIA CUSTOMERS WITH TiVo®
Not all supported Android devices can stream live TV. Check the Android device help for more info http://www.virginmedia.com/androidtv/
Winner 2013 Connected TV Awards – The Companion and Second Screen Prize.
Got Virgin Media TiVo® Service on your telly? Meet Virgin TV Anywhere! It lets you watch live TV, wherever you connect to WiFi in the UK, on selected Android mobile phones and tablets. What’s more, you can manage your recordings on the move, as well as search, browse, discover and share what you’re watching on 3G/4G mobile connection or with WiFi. Plus, you can use it at home as a clever remote control.
• Watch live TV on the move, when you’re connected to WiFi in the UK. See our latest channel list http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Virgin_TV_Anywhere_channels_guide.pdf. The channels available to watch live depend on your Virgin Media package.
• Browse the TV guide to see what’s on, up to 14 days in the future, and browse shows from up to 7 days ago.
• Set recordings & Series links for TV shows & movies. There’s no limit on how many recordings you can set and you’ll know instantly if there is a recording clash.
• Browse and delete your recordings if you need to make space on your TiVo.
• Sort out recording clashes and reorganise your recording priorities to make sure you don’t miss your favourite shows
• Speed up the way you search and browse. Search using your device’s QWERTY keypad, rather than the remote, and without taking over the big screen to discover great new shows & rediscover old classics.
• Share what you’re watching or planning to watch on Facebook and Twitter.
• Find out more about the cast and crew.
• Set up WishLists to automatically record shows featuring your favourite actor, director or subject.
• At home, transform your device into a second TV screen or a clever remote control and launch a channel, recording or On Demand show to play on your TV.
• Register up to two devices to watch live TV, in addition to your TiVo box.
WHAT YOU NEED:
• A supported Android mobile or tablet with WiFi internet in the UK http://www.virginmedia.com/apps/android/tvanywhere/devices/
• A TiVo® box.
• Your My Virgin Media username and password.
• Requires OS 2.3.3 to 4.4 for mobiles and 4.0 to 4.4 for tablets.
• For security reasons and to protect the rights of our content partners Virgin TV Anywhere is not supported on rooted devices where unauthorised modifications have been made to the operating system.
TO USE AS AN ADVANCED REMOTE CONTROL AT HOME:
• Simply connect your TiVo® box to your router or Super Hub using an Ethernet cable, Smart TV wireless adaptor or Powerline kit. You’ll find help to do this in the main menu in the app.
If you’re having any issues or have further questions check out the following links:
For more information about how the app works have a look at our Discover pages http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/tv/tvanywhere/app/intro.html
View our Android Help page by selecting Help in the main menu on your device.
If you think your device should be supported, but isn’t, please talk to the experts on the TV Anywhere forum http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-Anywhere/bd-p/TVA/
Copyright ©2013 TiVo Inc. All rights reserved. TiVo and the TiVo logo are registered trademarks of TiVo Inc. and its subsidiaries worldwide.
Got one of our amazing TiVo boxes? You can set your box to record a show whether you’re at home or on the move. Remote Record lets you set up recordings online or through your mobile.
It’s simple – just log in, pick a show and press record. You can record a single episode or save the whole series.
Your username is your Virgin Media email address (it ends in virginmedia.com, ntlworld.com, virgin.net or blueyonder.co.uk), unless you have already chosen a different email address, like Gmail or Hotmail, as your Virgin Media username.
You can also customise the list of channels shown from User Settings. Simply tap each channel to show or hide.
The home phone you can take anywhere
It could save you oodles of money because you can make calls from your Virgin Phone talk plan on your smartphone, anywhere you can connect to a WiFi network, at no extra cost. It's free to download and exclusive to Virgin Media customers.
Once you've registered, open the app and make use of all of those unlimited calls you have in your Virgin Phone talk plan. And it works whether you're at home, at a friend's house, in a café or anywhere else with WiFi.
SmartCall isn’t like Skype. With SmartCall you can call normal numbers; using the same unlimited minutes that are included in your Virgin Phone talk plan.
The person you're calling doesn't have to have SmartCall or be a Virgin Media customer, if the type of number you're calling is inclusive in your Virgin Phone talk plan then you can call them at no extra cost with SmartCall.
It even works from abroad
Wave goodbye to those hefty roaming charges. Now you can use the same calls you get with your home phone while you're abroad, so you can catch up with friends and family without worrying about a nasty bill when you get home.
Unlimited calls, at no extra cost
SmartCall uses the unlimited calls in your home phone plan, so they never cost a penny extra. Save your mobile minutes or your Pay As You Go credit for when you need them. Just connect to your nearest WiFi and make unlimited SmartCalls instead.
SmartCall works on up to two smartphones (so you can share it with your family) and it doesn’t even matter what mobile network you’re with.
All your contacts at your fingertips
Flicking through that old address book to find your auntie’s number is a pain you can live without. With SmartCall, you’ll have all your smartphone's contacts where you want them, so you can make calls much quicker and easier.
Share the love
Each Virgin Phone account holder can use the SmartCall app on up to two devices, so someone else in your home can enjoy making unlimited calls from your talk plan too. Better yet, you can make calls at the same time - perfect if you live with a phone-hogger.