thetrainline is all about making train travel easy: Plan your journey, check live train departure and arrival times & platform information in the palm of your hand on your mobile.
• Journey planning tool with live train departure and arrival times and travel card discounts
• View live train departure boards and never miss the train again.
• See what platform you depart from.
• Keep your recent and saved journeys on your Me screen
• View station information including maps and local taxi numbers direct to your mobile.
Buy cheap tickets on the go: Book the best value tickets for travelling on any UK train route. Whether you are commuting into London or just making a fun day trip, thetrainline makes it simple to get to where you want to go…
• Buy tickets for travelling/commuting on any UK train route.
• Purchase rail tickets up to 10 minutes before boarding times.
• Save your preferred payment card and railcard details.
• Collect tickets from over 1,000 stations or select the mTicket option and go paperless on selected routes**!
• View ticket reference details in your app, even without a signal.
The train operators will release rail tickets 12 weeks before the date of travel so whether you are commuting in and out of London or want to travel further around Great Britain, the earlier you book the better. We also offer a live ticket alert service that you can sign up to and we will notify you direct to your mobile when the cheapest advance tickets for your journey are released. Travelling by train has never been so easy…
With thetrainline you can buy cheap train tickets and check live departure and arrival times for rail journeys on all major UK train operators:
First Great Western
South West Trains
Arriva Trains Wales
South Eastern Trains
Abellio Greater Anglia
East Midlands Trains
thetrainline is so simple and easy to use. At a glance, checking the live departure and arrival times of the trains that you need and all connections, is straight forward. Picking up the cheapest tickets is hassle free, helping to make your travelling experience a lot more relaxing and stress free.
With main offices in London and Edinburgh, thetrainline is well placed to give you the information you need for commuting or travelling on a journey further afield, with access to train route and timetables for more than 2,500 stations and 170,000 trips nationwide.
Wherever you are, wherever you want to go, thetrainline can get you there with everything you need to know at your fingertips if you are on the go with no time to waste.
*Average savings with Advance rail fares vs buying on arrival at the ticket office on the day of travel. Selected routes only, subject to availability.
**Mobile tickets are only available on selected journeys.
Whether you are day-tripping, commuting, going on holiday or just checking times to get you home, download thetrainline app now and make it’s your first stop for the cheapest tickets.
For more information visit: http://www.thetrainline.com/train-tickets/mobile-app/
We always respect your privacy, check this page to see the reasons we need to ask for permissions:
Follow us on:
M-ticket delivery will be offered when buying a Virgin Trains East Coast Advance Super Off-Peak, Off-Peak or Anytime ticket between Harrogate and Hexham via York and Newcastle.
There are more updates to the app coming up, including offering m-ticket delivery for all Virgin Trains East Coast Advance tickets, enabling ticket purchase, checking train running information and a lot more.
How do I download the Ticket Wallet app?
- Download the Virgin Trains East Coast Ticket Wallet app to your preferred device(s)
- Open the app and Sign In. You will be kept logged in (until you choose to Sign Out) and have the option of also setting a security PIN
- Your device(s) will then be registered in My Account and available to receive m-tickets
How do I use m-ticket ?
When you purchase an eligible Virgin Trains East Coast ticket you will be offered the option of having your ticket delivered to your mobile device as an m-ticket.
On completion of the booking, your ticket(s) will be sent directly to your mobile device and you can find it under “Current Tickets”. (Once the travel date has passed, you can still see your ticket(s) under “Previous Tickets”).
Simply make sure you keep your mobile device charged up to enable your barcode ticket to be scanned both onboard and at the gates in the station
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
With the app you can:
• Plan any train journey in Great Britain
• View train times and real-time train running information
• Buy your tickets for any train journey in Great Britain
• Quickly find train times based on your recent searches
You can also make use of these great features:
• Have your CrossCountry Advance tickets delivered to your smartphone as m-tickets
• Collect other tickets from the ticket machine at the station
• Buy train tickets through the app without registering or signing in
• Register and you can use your CrossCountry ‘My Account’ on our website at crosscountrytrains.co.uk and on the Train Tickets app
The Train Tickets app is National Rail accredited and is quick, simple and secure to use.
It’s free to download and we won’t charge you a booking fee.
*Book train tickets for any train throughout England, Wales and Scotland via our link to virgintrainseastcoast.co.uk
*Plan a journey on live timetables from or to any station served by Virgin Trains East Coast (and key connecting stations)
*Check live platform information
*View live arrivals and departures at your origin or destination station
*Access the latest delay and cancellation information
*Download train times for reference when no longer connected
*Save time by adding favourite stations for regular journeys
*Use GPS to locate your nearest station and find the next train home
*Check the status of London Underground lines.
*A full map of the London Underground, accessible even when you’re not connected.
APP MAIN FEATURES:
★ FIND TRAINS: Find Trains helps you find your next train journey. Choose from any UK train station. The app remembers your last and most frequently travelled train journeys. Choose a train fare from the available Off-Peak, Anytime, standard or First Class fare options and buy your train tickets using the app. If you have a railcard, simply add which railcard you have (i.e. Family & Friends Railcard, Network Railcard, 16-25 Railcard) to get access to cheap train tickets.
★ LIVE TRAIN TIMES: Live Train Times shows train departures and train arrivals from any train station in the country. You can also see which platform your train will be at without having to check the departure board. The app stores the most recent live train times you have chosen. You can always get quick access to your important train platforms, running schedules, departure times and train arrivals.
★ NECTAR POINTS: You can get Nectar points by linking your Nectar card to the First Great Western app. Enter your Nectar card number into the NECTAR section of the app and you can start collecting Nectar points today. Look out for ways to boost your Nectar balance when you see the "bonus points" sign.
★ LATEST SEARCH: Latest Search stores the last journey you looked for. We know you don't always have time to look at the departure boards so we store the latest search to make sure the most recent train journey you looked for is displayed on the first page of the app.
★ MY TICKETS: My Tickets is your mobile ticket wallet and displays all the mTickets you purchase. These mobile tickets are marked with a barcode symbol and are delivered direct to your phone. When travelling you may be asked to present your mTicket at any time.
★ NEXT TICKET: Next Ticket shows your upcoming tickets. Keep your journey planning close to hand with full details of your next tickets.
★ MY ACCOUNT: Log in to your First Great Western account here or sign up with your first time purchase. Signing up means all your details are stored safely and securely to make buying train tickets easier and quicker.
★ INFORMATION: The Information part of the app is your train ticket help manual. Access all you need to know about the app. Check the latest Tube Status from TfL so you can plan your Tube or DLR journey. From here you can also sign up to our Inbox Inspiration where you can get exclusive travel news, Nectar promotions and fantastic First Great Western offers sent direct to your inbox.
The First Great Western app is more than just a train time travel companion, it's also your gateway to exciting UK destinations. Let the First Great Western app help take you to any of our main stations from London Paddington (PAD), Reading (RDG), Swindon (SWI), Bristol Temple Meads (BRI), Cheltenham Spa (CNM), Cardiff Central (CDF), Bath Spa (BTH), Exeter St Davids (EXD), Oxford (OXF) and Plymouth (PLY) to explore the best the UK has to offer.
Keep in touch with the latest train travel news:
Follow us on Google Plus https://plus.google.com/114293187194225124479/posts
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/FirstGreatWestern
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/fgw
Pin us on Pinterest https://uk.pinterest.com/firstgw/
Buy train tickets from every UK mainland train company
No more fiddling about online or wasting time in a queue. Buy train tickets on the go with a few taps. Then collect your ticket at the station. With no booking fees. For some journeys you can buy paperless ‘barcode tickets’. Swipe the ticket we send you on the barcode reader at the station. Or show it to train staff. That’s it.
Plan your journey and save tons of time
Set up your next train journey when you’re out and about. It’s not hard. Search train times, tickets, availability and fares on your mobile. O2 Train Travel even saves your last ten journeys (handy when you’re planning your next one). Even handier, you can pay with any card stored in your O2 Wallet. It saves you tapping in your card number every time you buy a ticket.
Get the best fares by comparing prices to find the cheapest ticket for your journey. And, when you book in advance you can save up to 80% compared to buying on the day. We also don’t charge card or booking fees, so you don’t have to worry about any hidden charges.
Not got O2 Wallet yet? You can register and download it here, for free o2.co.uk/money/wallet. You need to be 13 years or over and have a UK Mobile. Terms apply
Make seat reservations
No more standing in a crowded train, O2 Train Travel allows you to reserve your seat when you book your ticket on selected routes
Buy tickets for more than one person
Traveling with your friends or the family? Using O2 Train Travel it’s easy to buy multiple tickets.
Here’s a few more details:
• You can be on any network, not just O2.
• Access to the O2 Train Travel app is subject to network coverage of your mobile service provider. Depending on your mobile tariff, data charges may apply. If you're an O2 customer, you may not be charged.
• O2 Train Travel lets you buy train tickets from, and enter into an agreement with, Atos IT Services UK Limited (trading as redspottedhanky.com). Their terms, privacy and data protection policy apply are at o2.co.uk/money/o2trainterms
80% saving is compared to standard walk-up fares when purchased on the day
Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/money/o2trainterms
© 2012 Telefónica Financial Services UK Limited
Atos IT Services UK Limited. Registered in England and Wales no 01245534. Registered office 4 Triton Square, Regent’s Place, London NW1 3HG, United Kingdom. Telefónica Financial Services UK Limited. Registered in England and Wales no 7584114. Registered Office 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX, United Kingdom.
The O2 Money Account is issued by IDT Financial Services Limited pursuant to a license by Visa Europe. IDT Financial Services Limited is a regulated bank, licensed by the Financial Services Commission (FSC), Gibraltar. Registered Office: 57-63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar. Registered No. 95716. Please send all correspondence to O2 Money Customer Services, PO Box 16222, Birmingham, B16 6SR
Our mobile app helps you to:
- Plan any train journey in Great Britain
- Buy train tickets for any train journey in Great Britain
- View real time running information for all train services in Great Britain
When you book with our app there are no booking fees, no credit card fees and no delivery fees. You can collect your tickets from over 1,000 stations and they’re ready to collect within 15 minutes.
Plan journeys and buy tickets:
- Plan journeys between any two stations in Great Britain up to 12 weeks ahead
- Automatically saves previous journeys
- Buy all the tickets that are available on our website, at the same great prices
- Our app will automatically find the cheapest tickets for you – and show you whether a return or two single tickets are better value
- Reserve your seats on longer distance journeys
- Collect from over 1,000 stations
- Tickets available to collect in 15 minutes
Check real time running information for all train services in Great Britain:
- See how the trains from any National Rail station in Great Britain are running – with live data supplied by National Rail
- “At a glance” colour indication to see how on time train services are – green for on time, orange for less than 10 minutes late, red for ten or more minutes late, and black for cancelled
- Shows “via” routes – especially useful when trains between the same two places go via different routes
- Shows platforms (where the data is available)
- Save up to 20 previous searches
Rail Planner offers everything you need to help plan your rail journey in Europe. It provides offline timetable information for international European trains and
connections, synchronising and simplifying cross-European travel.
Please note that some trains require a supplement and/or reservation which are not included in the price of your pass. Additionally some private railway companies do not participate in the Eurail and InterRail Pass offer; a full price ticket is necessary to travel on private railways.
Once the Rail Planner app is downloaded you won’t even need an internet connection, except when you use some special features.And there’s more: extra benefits available with your Eurail or InterRail Pass will help you save money during your journey and, city maps will help you get an overview of the major European cities.
Some of the features:
- Find train stations and near your current position.
- Departure and arrival boards available for any station.
- Save your most frequent searches as favourites.
- Find train stations using augmented reality.
- Benefits for Eurail and InterRail Pass holders
- City maps of major European cities.
- Country facts of all participating countries
Enjoy your trip!
Conditions of use
All rights, including the right of reproduction (except for the purpose of program execution on
your own Smartphone), distribution and processing in whatever form, shall remain vested in the manufacturers. Neither the manufacturer nor the publisher shall be liable for inaccurate
information, transmission errors or consequential damages of any kind. The liability for
intent, gross negligence or injury to life or personal injury is without prejudice. The
information system shall be only used for own purpose and shall not be used commercially or
by the way of retransmission using an instrument for transmission. The use of an automated
system or software to extract data is prohibited. The license terms are deemed to be accepted
at the moment of starting the download.
If you cannot find desired station, you can use % character as wildcard. For example: AZA%BAN will display AZABU-JUBAN station. SHIN%KOBE will display SHIN-KOBE...
Important: Hyperdia has changed stations names, so it is necessary to upgrade. No support will be given unless you upgrade the application to the latest version.
Browse, book and manage your flights on the move. Stay up to date with live flight status and schedules and keep track of your Flying Club account.
•Add and review your bookings in one tidy place
•Check in online
•Countdown to departure and add your flights to your calendar
•Check your seats
•Check your flight status
•Retrieve your mobile boarding pass
•View your latest Flying Club balance
• No queuing! Barcode mTickets delivered straight to your phone (on many routes with more coming soon)
• Save 51% on average
• Find out if your train is running on time with free live departure and arrivals information
• Quickly find the fastest train to wherever you want to go
• Compare loads of fares to get the cheapest tickets for your journey
• Quick purchases, only register if you want to
• Buy tickets for up to 8 people in one go
• Earn loyalty points on your train purchases*
• Pay quickly with a debit or credit card
• Plus it’s railcard friendly
It does all this, and because our app’s protected by award-winning, certified payment security, it’s as good and secure as using our website.
As well as making journeys better and better, we like to keep up with technology too, so we’ll be adding more amazing features soon. Stay tuned.
*To earn points you must be logged in to your redspottedhanky.com account. Points cannot be redeemed through the app.
Here’s a bunch of stuff you can do with the app:
• Set up auto payments
• Check out your voice, data and text usage
• Manage your My Buddies contacts
• Add or remove add-ons (including travel passes)
• Check out your plan details
We’ll never charge you data when you use it on our 3G, 4G and LTE networks, the app works on WiFi, and the red colour scheme makes it perfect for angering bulls, if that’s something that might be helpful.
Heads Up! If you’re using Android 4.0 and above, awesome! If you’re on an earlier version, please check out our mobile site at myaccount.virginmobile.ca/mobile to do your account stuff.The My Account app is only available to monthly members.
Heads Up Part 2! If you use any data compression apps on your phone, you’ll need to log in before you can use the app.
Learn more about app permissions : virginmobile.ca/privacy
Get the right fare, for the right price, at the right time, while on the go.
The Virgin Australia Flight Specials app allows you to:
✈ View Virgin Australia’s latest specials
✈ Create flight special alerts
✈ Receive real time notifications as soon as specials become available
The app also gives you access to Virgin Australia mobile features such as:
✈ Book flights
✈ Manage bookings
✈ Monitor flight status
Experience the convenience of Virgin Australia Flight Specials, download the Android application.
☆ Includes trains of Trenitalia, Trenord, NTV Italo!
☆ The only SOCIAL app for train travelers in Italy!
- Search timetables
- Search train by number
- Save timetables for offline viewing
- Delays in real time
- Share informations abount trains with other users
- Detailed the train stops
- Price of tickets
- Purchase tickets from the app or browser
☆ PRO version
The full version includes widgets, notifications, maps and much more
This application is NOT affiliated with Trenitalia s.p.a.
All data is provided as is with all faults, and without warranty of any kind