vCard is a Mobile Credit App (Credit Card and Credit Line) which allows UPI Payment to any UPI ID - BHIM, PayTM, PhonePe, Google Pay, Whatsapp, etc.
Activate Cash in Your Mobile Now
vCard is your One Stop Finance App for On-Demand credit. Use it as Credit Card, use it as cash, and use it as a Personal Loan. Get Instant Approval with Zero Paperwork.
Get vCard Mobile Credit Card
• Zero Annual Fee
• Physical Plastic Master Card for Non UPI Spend with Reward Points
• 0% Interest on all funds up to 50 days. 3.5% per month roll over interest after that
• Unlimited UPI Transfer up to 10% of total limit per day
• Transfer Entire Credit Limit to any Account on EMI @ 13- 20%
• RBL Bank MasterCard for Non-UPI spend for both Online and Offline Payments
• 2000 Joining Reward Points, Additional 1000 points on crossing Rs. 10,000 spend in 60 days
• 1 reward point per Rs.100 spend on key categories.
• Reward point to rupee conversion at ~4:1
• Zero Annual Fee for Year 1, waived off subsequently on spend of > Rs. 1L
• Value Back for mid-week spends on Grofers, Bookmyshow, Dominos etc. Personalized offers on Food, Shopping, Entertainment, Online Spend etc
Get vCard Credit Line
• Zero Annual Fee
• Interest of ~0.1% per day on UPI spend with zero roll over interest
• 0 – 30 day Interest free period depending on Credit Score and Monthly Spend
• Unlimited UPI Transfer, minimum Rs.1000 per transaction
• Transfer Entire Credit Limit to any Account
• No Plastic Card, reward points
• Zero Annual Fees
• 0.07% – 0.12% per day finance charges (E.g. Rs.100-150 finance charges on an average monthly spend of Rs.10,000)
• Finance Charges reduce based on credit score and spend history
• Personalized offers on Food, Shopping, Entertainment, Online Spend etc.
Experience AI in Credit
vCard is also has a First-of-its-Kind Chat-based Credit Card Support.
Now you don’t have to spend long hours waiting to connect to the customer support or listen to the monotonous flute music. Just reach out to Bot + Human support through the vCard app, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc.