iQuit is a simple and informative application designed to help motivate someone to keep from smoking, drinking, or dipping after quitting. This app shows a variety of information pertaining to quitting the habit.
- Provides a continuous timer to show how long since your last cigarette.
- Shows the user how much money has been saved by not smoking.
- Gives an option to include spending on alternative methods to ease the side effects of quitting.
- Shows the approximate number of cigarettes that someone would have smoked had they not quit.
- There is a timer that shows how much of their own life was possibly saved through quitting.
- An option is available to those who used smokeless tobacco instead of cigarettes.
- A helpful home screen widget is available for quick showing of information.
- Currency and number formatting is localized to the hardware settings
A free Windows Sidebar Gadget for iQuit is available on our website http://www.virtualarena.net
For users upgrading to 1.1 from 1.0 iQuit will default back to smoking when first ran after upgrading but your other settings will be retained. The home page widget will need to be removed and re-added due to internal changes made.