This is an app for Flight Simulator lovers. You don't need anymore to open a window on your FS to check or input information on FMC using your mouse. You can just do it using your tablet or smartphone connected at your home wi-fi network.
This application is NOT a standalone application and will act as a CDU and will allow you to interact with the FMC on your Flight Simulator.
It will act as a CDU and will allow you to interact with the FMC on your Flight Simulator. It interfaces with your FS using an application installed on PC, called VAInterface, through wi-fi network. All data related to FMC is displayed on Virtual CDU and touch keyboard inputs are directly sent to FS.
- Supports FSX (SP2 and Steam) and Prepar3D (V1, V2 and V3).
- It is necessary to download the software VAInterface from http://www.virtualavionics.com.br. This software will run on your PC and interface with FSX. Please note that VAInterface only runs on Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 (will not work on Windows XP).
- VAInterface version 2.3 or later is needed.
- For better experience we support only wi-fi network.
- Compatible only with PMDG 777X Version SP1 or later
- New features:
Auto-discovery: no need for communication setup. VCDU777 will find computer's IP address automatically.
Improved side keys touch response - easy to touch on side keys even on the smaller screens.