This is a tool to read and view *.msg files from MS Outlook on Android, based on org.apache.poi.hsmf.MAPIMessage. Attachments will be saved in a similar named sub-directory in the same directory.
With a FAT32 filesystem, you can copy files to any USB mass storage device and manage your files on it (edit filenames, add directories, delete files) too.
You can also manage your files in the internal memory of your device.
This application has been designed for Nexus products which have an USB "OnTheGo" port, as the Nexus 5, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10, and the brand new Nexus 6 and Nexus 9. But it could work on any device with an USB OTG port Under Android 4.0 or later, including the last Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Root privileges are NOT necessary!
For now, FAT32 filesystem is supported for data read and write, and NTFS filesystem is only supported for data read. You can use USB sticks or SD card readers with any compatible USB OTG cable.
*** NEW FEATURE ***
You can now play playlists (m3u and m3u8 files) and multiple audio files (mp3, aac, m4a, flac, ogg and wav files) at the same time from your USB OTG mass storage device. For that, you need to install my new app Simple Music Player which exists in two versions:
- Free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kyuudroid.simplemusicplayer.free
- Paid version to support my developments and get some additional features in the future:
Once Simple Music Player is installed, select the files you want to play on your USB device, push the open button and select the Simple Music Player app.
This is a brand new feature, so if you have any issue, don't hesitate to send me an e-mail! Your feedback would be appreciated too.
*** FEATURES ***
Nexus USB OTG File Manager allows you to open your files directly from your USB device! You just need to have an app that can handle it. For audio and video, I advise you to use VLC.
The new Network Access authorization is only here for local use to be able to open the files. The app NEVER send or receive data to/from Internet.
Nexus USB OTG File Manager supports devices with multiple logical units (like a GPS with an internal memory and an additional SD card) and allows you to choose which logical unit you want to read.
Nexus USB OTG File Manager now includes an "Advanced Mode" which allows you to access to all the files of your device. You can now create files and directories outside of the official Android public directories. This is for advanced users only!
Before buying this application, please try the free trial version named Nexus USB OTG FileManagerTrial to be sure that this application is working with your USB devices.
This is not an official Google application. Nexus brand is the property of Google.
ZArchiver lets you:
- Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
- Decompres the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc);
- View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc);
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
- Partial archive decompression;
- Open compressed files;
- Open an archive file from mail applications;
- Extract splited archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
- Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
- UTF-8/UTF-16 supporting in filenames. Allows you to use national symbols in filenames;
- No need for enabling multiselect mode. You can select files by clicking on the icon from the left of the filename;
ATTENTION! Any useful ideas and wishes are welcome. You can send them by email or just leave a comment here.
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archive can only be opened with the password (don't use the phone password!).
Q: The program is not working correctly?
A: Send me an email with detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress files?
A: Select all files, you want to compress, by clicking on icons (from the left of filenames). Click on the one of selected files and choose "Compress" from menu. Set desired options and press OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on archive name and select suitable options ("Extract Here" or other).
-- Android 5.1 supported --
Smart AppLock is a tool to lock apps you like, protect you from privacy leak!
With Smart AppLock, you are able to
☆ lock apps containing privacy content, such as photos, videos(Gallery), short messages(SMS or MMS) and call logs
☆ lock SNS apps
☆ lock Incoming Calls
☆ lock Wi-Fi toggle & Bluetooth toggle
☆ lock system settings, install/uninstall apps to keep phone away from being messed up by others or kids
☆ lock games and markets to prevent your kids from addicting in games or purchasing in markets without your knowing
----------- FAQ ---------
► How to prevent Smart AppLock being uninstalled by others?
Open Smart AppLock and go to "System Lock" page, then enable "Set as Device Admin". With this feature on, password is required to uninstall or force stop Smart AppLock, your privacy is safer now.
► How to uninstall Smart AppLock?
If you do not have "Set as Device Admin" enabled, you can uninstall Smart AppLock like you do to any other apps.
If you enabled "Set as Device Admin", please disable it first, then uninstall it normally.
► I forgot my password, how to retrieve it?
When you setup the password/pattern the first time, Smart AppLock will ask you to setup a Password Retrieve method: "Email Authentication" or "Question and Answer".
To retrieve password, try to unlock 3 times in any locking screen, then the "Forgot?" button will show. Tap the button to show Retrieve Password panel.
- a. For Email Authentication
Tap "Request Authentication Number" button, the Auth Number will be sent to your auth mail address. Input the Auth Number to reset Password/Pattern.
- b. For Question and Answer
Input the answer to the question you setup before.
► Is Smart AppLock support iOS platform?
Yes, we have an iOS version "iAppLock" for iOS users, you can visit http://iapplock.thinkyeah.com to get the download or search "iapplock" in Cydia to install.(requires Jailbreaked iOS)
• Multiple lock types such as Pattern Lock, PIN lock and Password Lock
• With AppLock home screen widget, one click to toggle lock status
• Custom lock screen style, custom lock screen background
• The lightest, least power and memory usage
• Advice you to lock related apps smartly, privacy has never been so safe
• Beautiful UI and easy to use
• No delay auto start after device reboots
Send mail to us, help us to be better: SmartAppLock@thinkyeah.com
With the Wi-Fi data reader Memory 2 Move MAX you can
- Copy, edit or delete your personal files.
- Directly upload photos and videos from your mobile device to your USB stick, external hard drive or SD card.
- Download or stream music, videos or pictures from your USB stick, external hard drive or SD card to your mobile device.
- Share your data with friends. The Memory 2 Move MAX can be accessed with up to 5 users at the same time. A secure access is guaranteed through WPA/WPA2 encryption.
- Access your data via Wi-Fi and simultaneously surf the internet. The Memory 2 Move MAX passes the internet connection through to your mobile device. Pictures and videos from your mobile storage media can thereby directly be uploaded to your social networks.
Users can use iZip to open a zip file attached in an email and extract it to view its content. Users can also use iZip to open other file types in emails and zip them in iZip and then email them.
iZip supports appending files to an existing zip file and email in zip format.
You can open a file using other Apps in iZip.
You can zip/email photos from your Android phone.
With its simple interfaces, iZip provides the easiest way to view/open/append/send ZIP files on Android.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email to: email@example.com.
- File formats: .iso, .bin/.cue, .mdf/.mds, .img/.ccd, .nrg and .zip.
- File systems: ISO9660 with basic Joliet and/or RockRidge extensions present.
- Conversion to .iso
- Support for conversion to .iso is currently limited. For example, PSX images cannot be converted.
- Files using newer versions of the mdf/mds format are not supported, but can in some cases be opened anyway.
- DVD video disk images might work, but most other DVD images are not supported.
All feedback is welcome.
The game differs from kalah which is known in North America and Europe in being a multi-lap game. Another important difference is that the first move is executed simultaneously in sungka which is meant to balance the game. Sungka is distinguished from congkak by being played counterclockwise and also by some other minor rule differences.
About Sungka: http://www.wikimanqala.org/wiki/Sungka
- Transparent AI movement (You know it doesn't cheat)
- Philippine Sungka Rules
- Easy to Insane AI
- Fast Forward button *new*
- Direction Changing *new*
- Fst Forward play *new*
For more info, please visit my blog at http://harmonyrealtyservices.com/alaindev/
Thank you for your support!