Nav not working Picks up my location but fails to calculate a route -- just says "routing failed" every time. Also won't give directions from point B to point C, which is what I was looking for as Google maps doesn't have that function. On the plus side it shows a lot of detail on high res screens. (Galaxy S7)
Good for me Much more interesting and colorful than the latest Google maps. Gee, and you have the nice big + - buttons like Google used to have, and full screen navigation with no menu bars hiding the screen, lovely. Great app for maps in Australia. Thanks.
Promises,promises Once again, the truth is countered by the facts. This program is years behind the current map directories. Complete suburbs where people have resided for the last two years, don't even exist. I am dumping this program.
This is a great App. Melway make the best maps of cities for Australia. It is great to have these very useful maps in your pocket. They show much more detail than Goodle maps and UBD. Try it out!
Low bridges I love the fact that it uses Melways. Now I can plan a route in the truck without opening a million page book
Google sux So good finding an app with all the new streets in it makes my job so much easier
- Zooming now based on how far you pinch the screen
- Change the centreing of the routing layer
- Directions detail is now shown by default when you do routing.
- Notification when no internet connection is detected
- You can go to certain point in the directions just by clicking on the point you want to go to
- Adding reverse direction option
- Search by map reference
- Go to the directions page directly through the address popup