Great on wifi. Horrible on 4g The app is simple and easy to use. It works fine on wifi. However on 4g it is total crap even with Max 4g signal. The app indicator displays good network conditions, but the calling party hears nothing and the call drops all the time. Complete failure!!!!
Use it every day
Over WiFi Works great over WiFi, but not over my phone's data connection.
Works great I have multiple clients using this and there have never been any issues. Works great for a mobile workforce since they can call from anywhere but it always appears that they are at the office.
Quality The quality is horrible.
Very buggy Had high hopes...is a great concept but poorly executed insofar as quality. App crashes constantly... poor quality connections...cuts off calls...shows 'not registered ' or 'registering' often. I log out and back in to get it working. I have fast business grade internet and top of line routed within 5 feet of the phone...and 5g connection. Cant imagine what it would be like less all those ideal factors. and Bluetooth Headset has major issues with it.
- Network Quality Indicator - provides a persistent visual indicator of good/fair/poor network conditions
- Call Heads/Floating Action Button - provides indicates of active calls when VPBX Softphone is in the background; clicking on the icon containing the contact's picture, users can re-enter the app
- Removal of the idle state icon from status bar - an alert now appears in the status bar
- Bug fixes, including resolution of a DNS-related issue
- Stability and performance improvements
Infinite Voice Admin Portal lets you take full control over user management.