※Reminding: when applying with the App and also conducting synchronizing your workout data, it may have extra cost charged depending on your internet service because of the data transportation. Per running the treadmill at the first time, please read the treadmill operation instruction in details and notice its cautions/warning items in the owner manual.
TT-2i, TT-3i, TT-4i, TR7000i with BT module.
◆「Easy to Use」：Several simple steps for installation and applying with the treadmill + quickly. Based on this App to upgrade your workout plan, achieving your body shaped and controlling your health,
◆「Flexibility」：The App can set up and adjust personal training program, workout items, and viewing the workout results. It preset 19-standard workout programs that are grouped to 4 major types, Healthy Living, Sports Training, Weight Loss and HRC…etc.
◎ Also, it can set up parameters to set up workout time and heart rate and so on.
◎ Of course, it can connect to internet to download the personal workout calendar from the IHP cloud.
◆「Convenience」： Anytime, anywhere, user can monitor his training program and result by means of internet. And also, the App can help user to set up personalized training program through internet.
◎ By means of tablet, user can monitor his workout result and can upload his workout data to IHP cloud for his own health management.
【Recommended Android Version】
Android OS 2.3 or above so that the App can run its best performance.
【Recommended Screen DPI】
【IHP Cloud Service】
Strongly recommend to register an IHP account # so that can enjoy much more IHP cloud supporting & service.
- From the trail to the treadmill, your phone's GPS and accelerometer accurately record your distance, pace, and time. In-run audio feedback lets you know these metrics at every mile, so you can stay focused on your run.
- No sensor or additional products needed, just grab your phone and go.
- Get in-ear cheers from your friends on Facebook when you broadcast that you’ve started a run. Tag the friends you ran with and share a map of your route with friends and family.
- Have a song that gets you pumped? Set up PowerSongs to give yourself a boost with the tap of a button.
- Need extra motivation? Add a widget to your phone’s home screen to show when you ran last, display your total mileage, and for even quicker access into a run.
- Some features such as Share Run and Cheer Me On require users to be connected to a wireless network for full functionality. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life.
- Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
Nike+ Running Handset Supported - Tested
• Motorola Droid2 Global * HTC ThunderBolt * HTC Incredible2 * HTC My Touch 4G Slide * Samsung Galaxy Nexus * Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy S II, Galaxy S
Nike+ Running Devices NOT Supported
- All Sony Ericsson Xperia devices
- All LG devices
A bomb explodes in Inverness station, and you’re given a package that could save the world. To stay alive, you’ll need to walk the length of the UK. The Walk is more than just a great pedometer/step counter — it's a way to turn walking into a journey, a challenge, and a rip-roaring adventure.
Made by Six to Start and Naomi Alderman, creators of the world’s most popular running game with 800,000+ players, Zombies, Run!
ENGADGET - “Simple, fun, effective.”
JOYSTIQ - "Spices up your step-tracking with some danger and intrigue.”
BBC NEWS - “Encourages users to walk 10,000 steps-a-day to help improve their health”
LIFEHACKER - “You're motivated to actually get up and move around so you can progress further into the story, and it works really well.”
AWESOME ACTIVITY TRACKER
Just put your phone in your pocket or purse and we’ll track every walk and run you take — and map it, too!
You’ll walk the length of the UK while evading capture by the police and enemy agents. Can you work out who set off that bomb in the first place and what their plan is? Get ready for an epic adventure across 51 episodes, 800 minutes of audio, and hundreds of miles.
Get rewarded for walking more by collecting clues, scanning for information, and unlocking achievements.
The Walk adjusts its difficulty based on individual fitness levels. Everyone’s different, and we make sure we give you the right level of challenge!
Using your phone’s built-in GPS, Fitly tracks any outdoor activity, such as walking, running or cycling. To conserve battery life, Fitly automatically turns the GPS off when you are not active, for example when at home or at work.
Fitly gives you an overview of all your daily activity, including duration, distance, speed and calories burned. Moreover, Fitly is great for tracking your improvement over time using charts showing your activity by day, month or even year.
While Fitly stores location data on your phone to enable you to view your workouts on a map, no location data is ever uploaded or shared with anyone. We take your privacy seriously.
Moreover, Fitly allows you to choose from 11 fitness levels and gives you a quick overview of how you’ve been doing so far today, so you can see at a glance how much is left to achieve your daily goal.
Unlike other sports trackers, Fitly offers an uncluttered user interface geared towards minimalism and does not try to overwhelm you with lots of unnecessary features.
Please note: Due to the vast number of different Android devices, we cannot guarantee that Fitly will function flawlessly on your handset. However, Fitly has been tested extensively with a number of popular phones and should work well for most users. It is still early days for Fitly and we will strive to make the app better over time. If you’d like to help us improve the app, please send us feedback on your experience using Fitly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE OFFER: Samsung Galaxy S5 owners receive 6 months of MVP advanced features.
Your walks sync automatically with www.mapmywalk.com!
MapMyWalk is great for fitness, hiking, weight loss, calorie counting, and more, and is an integral part of the MapMyWalk platform, by MapMyFitness.
Use our route search feature to find nearby places to walk. You can filter routes by type or length, examine elevation graphs, and leaderboards. Try beating your own best time!
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity - in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go.
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Samsung Galaxy Gear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music - RunKeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the RunKeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. RunKeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? RunKeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues
Sync Runkeeper.com with the best fitness apps you’re all ready using for nutrition, sleep monitoring, weight, step tracking, calorie counting and getting rewards. RunKeeper integrates with popular fitness apps and devices like:
• MyFitnessPal calorie tracking app
• Fitbit activity monitoring devices
• Garmin Forerunner GPS watches and Garmin Connect
• Withings wifi scales
• Sleep Cycle app
• Hundreds of other apps and devices like, Lose it!, Jawbone Up, GymPact, Earnedit, Fitocracy, Zombies Run, Gym Hero, pedometers and more!
Set fitness goals and track your progress over time
• Set goals to run a half marathon, lose weight, complete a total distance or set a personal record
• Chart your progress, get notified at every milestone, and see a full log of all your past goals
• See a full list of all your personal bests for races, distances and times for any sport or activity, whether you’re doing epic hiking treks, running ultra-marathons (we sip battery)
Train better with your friends!
• Easily share your fitness activities and successes with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and beyond!
• Invite and follow your friends to join you on RunKeeper, follow their journey and motivate them to succeed through commenting and liking their activity on RunKeeper’s Fitness feed
• Compete against your friends for a top spot on monthly activity leaderboards
Get even more performance with RunKeeper Elite!
• Use RunKeeper Live tracking to let your friends watch your fitness activities while you’re on the move
• Use Lifetime insights to see average pace trends and sum up how much your doing each week, month, or over your entire training history.
• Compare and rank all of your activities by speed and distance to see where everything stacks up.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://runkeeper.com/googlePlay
✔ Automatically counts steps, 24/7
✔ Uses less than 2% of your battery (During a full 24 hours of use, Noom Walk uses the same amount of battery as 20 minutes of screen display or just 3 minutes of GPS.)
✔ Motivates you and your friends with comments & high fives
✔ 100% free, no external hardware required
Noom Walk is the best pedometer available for the Android platform. It counts your steps and lets you know when you've reached daily step count records. You'll be notified when new friends join, and you can always visit their profiles to encourage them with high fives and comments.
We'd love to hear from you!
For more info: noom.com/walk/info
To report bugs or request features: noomwalk.uservoice.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How can Noom Walk count all the time without killing battery?
A: Noom Walk doesn't use GPS like most pedometers (which need to be turned on and off all the time in order to conserve battery life). The app relies on low-battery-drain sensors and smart algorithms to pick up your movements in the background, all day, every day. This allows it to use less power than competitors, like Accupedo.
Q: Is Noom Walk compatible with Noom Weight Loss Coach?
A: It's 100% compatible and works seamlessly -- your phone counts the steps once, but they are shared between the two apps. For best results, make sure you have the latest version of Noom Weight Loss Coach.
Q: Do I need to wear a device?
A: Nope! Noom Walk works with the smartphone you already own and requires no additional equipment at all (unlike Nike+ or FitBit). It even works with tablets!
Q: How can I interact with my friends on Noom Walk?
A: Once you've connected to Google+ or Facebook, Noom Walk will automatically show all of your friends who are also using Noom Walk. You can click on their names to visit their profiles, and you can high five different step counts: daily, weekly, all-time, and record days.
Q: I don't have/want to connect Google+ or Facebook. Is there another way to add friends?
A: Of course! You can create an account using just your email address, and connect with friends using their email addresses.
Q: What if I don't want to use Noom Walk's social pedometer features?
A: Noom Walk works as a great standalone pedometer application, too. If you want to be 100% invisible, just switch Noom Walk into private mode and it won't upload any information at all.
- Track walking and running including steps, distance, speed and calories
- A diagram presenting your daily activities
- Receive awards for completing certain activities like walking 10000 steps in one day
- Find friends and share your achievements with them
- Share achieved awards with your friends on social media
- High score list
- Trip counter
- Runs in the background while you perform your normal daily activities
- Adjustable sensitivity
Keywords: pedometer, step counter, walking, running, calorie counter, calories, exercise, health, fitness, get fit, lose weight, activity tracker
Track your walks is the best way to maintain a walking schedules. Use Track My Walks app and measure your walking route and calculate your burned calories per session. Track each walks and use this for memories of each walk.
Track My Walks App Features
• Keep track of your daily walks by time, distance and speed
• Track of per day calories burned by each walks
• Background Tracking - gives you option to track your walk in background
• You can manually add you route ,time etc
• Get notifications by distance you set from the settings
• You can save your daily run/walk routes
• Take pictures on the go with inbuilt camera feature
• Daily and Monthly information of each walk sessions
• Share your walks with other friends on your facebook profile
Use this pedometer app to help you track your current route or get map directions of past walk routes, you can take pictures on the go to memorize and share with others on your facebook profile easily.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Isn’t it great!!! Get this app and track, analyze and share your daily walk activities.
Track My Walks application is in a state of continuous development and will have more features as soon as possible.
We appreciate your feedback. We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better.
Major functions include:
Quick search to the 33 nos. Fitness Walking track in 18 districts
Navigation to nearest Fitness Walking track through GPS
What is fitness walking? How can it benefit your health?
Equipment and preparation before Fitness Walking
Support users to set up his/her personal profile for calculating Body Mass Index (BMI), Calories Consumption in walking, Calculation of Target Training Heart Rate , and Daily Steps
Users can save walking records and share to popular social media
Link to LCSD website www.lcsd.gov.hk for viewing other information of recreation and sports activities
Please note that:
Although “Fitness Walking” is a free application, user may be charged by their mobile network service provider on the user of data service. These charges can be very expensive on roaming. Please ensure that the option of “Data Roaming” have been disabled in the mobile phone settings.
The estimated location provided by the mobile device may deviate from your actual location. Meanwhile, owing to the dissimilarity in altitude and topography between your location and the Fitness Walking track, the information displayed may be different from the actual conditions.
Join more than 20 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
* Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run or weight training
* Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
* Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text which is then read out loud to you seconds later
* See your route on a map
* Track your heart rate
* View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
* Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
* Sync workouts across multiple platforms (web entry, certain watches, file import - signup required)
* Post workouts to Facebook Timeline
* See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
* Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
* Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
* Follow your friends' latest activities with the social widget on your phone's home screen
* Keep a log of your music playlist for each workout
* Study routes nearby and use the map to navigate your way around
* Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
* Enable countdown
* Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
* Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
* Pause and resume a workout by long pressing your (wired) headset's media button
* Integrate with bike speed & cadence and heart rate monitor sensors using ANT+
* Integrate with SonyEricsson's SmartWatch as a SmartExtra
* Access all your online settings: Profile, sharing, privacy, workout, audio & accessories
All data is sent automatically to your profile at www.endomondo.com, where you analyze your training, compete against your friends, follow them live and communicate with the vibrant community of active people throughout the world, no matter what other GPS phone or tracking device they are using. You can also set up automatic sharing to Facebook and Twitter from the website.
Time to free your endorphins!
Go Premium: Endomondo Premium includes access to all PRO app features but you can also get just the PRO app with a one-time payment.
- Training Plans: Reach your running goal with a personal training plan
- Heart rate zones in workout summary
- Weather info in workout summary
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.