1. Know About Us
2. View our Website
3. Apply Online
4. Contact Us
Asia Pacific, Central Europe, Middle East and Africa
Introducing the Visa Commercial Offers program, now accessible on your mobile device. Specially developed by our team of business experts, this comprehensive suite of privileges is designed to enhance the efficiency of your business processes and improve your bottom line. These offers are valid for all Visa Business, Visa Corporate and Visa Purchasing cardholders in Asia Pacific, Central Europe, Middle East and Africa. They are available across six categories:
· Business Travel
· Business Services
· Office Supplies
· Food and Beverages
· IT & Communications
Visa Swift has made it easy to apply for a travel visa. The process of applying for a visa can often be problematic and very time consuming.
This app delivers a simple 6 step process that takes all your hassle and grief away and guarantees a correct application first time, every time...
All funds will be in your account the following day and you only pay 0.39% on qualified debit transactions.
Mobile Credit Card Reader Advantages
A 2014 U.S. Federal Reserve study found 199,800,000 citizens are verified credit card holders. The study also showed some two billion credit cards are currently in use, as most own an average of two to three credit cards. As credit card use is so prevalent, it follows that more and more businesses, large and small alike, are utilizing mobile credit card readers in addition to stationary versions.
So why switch to a mobile credit card swiper, or add one to your business? Let’s check out a few of the many advantages that accompany mobile readers:
Celebrated as highly cost-effective, mobile credit card machines don’t cost nearly as much as their stationary counterparts. Additionally, transaction fees are generally less than 3 percent.
Ease of Use
Mobile credit card readers are easy to operate, as quality options take payments almost immediately after set up. For best results, use a reader that works across multiple platforms, such as Android and the iPhone.
Numerous Features and Capabilities
Traditional credit card machines have limited functions, but mobile readers offer a variety of features and capabilities. Mobile options offer the ability to run reports and keep track of every transaction and receipt, as each card swiped is automatically saved to your mobile POS account. With everything on record, it’s much easier to track fraudulent charges. Many systems offer customization options as well, such as price structure adjustments.
Mobile credit card terminals are ideal for those who frequently take their business on the road. This includes restaurants that operate food trucks, makeup artists and other individual proprietors who travel often for work, and those who appear at trade shows and festivals in addition to operating a brick-and-mortar establishment. Rather than limiting business to cash transactions when on the road, owners and operators are able to accept credit and debit cards, which contributes to an increase in customer base.
Using a mobile credit card swiper helps small businesses appear more “real” and “valid.” Studies indicate customers feel a company is “established” when credit card readers are used.
Additional Transaction Options
Mobile credit card readers generally offer more than one transaction option, such as manual entry in addition to using the swipe function. This means never having to write a sign that reads “Credit Card Terminal Down,” which results in lost revenue and unhappy customers.
The advantages of using a mobile credit card terminal are many! Add one to your business and see if you don’t notice a positive difference immediately.
The significance of an investment linked immigration move for an investor, is compounded by the complexity surrounding such programs. All countries that offer such programs have specific requirements and expectations. Accessing such information is usually a challenging task requiring much effort.
InvestorVisa.net is an attempt at presenting this information in an easy to understand and easy to find manner. Now its easy to reach us, through on your Android Device.
In this app you can:
1. Know About Us
2. View our Website
3. View our Blog
4. Do a free assesment for yourself
5. Contact Us
- Are closest to your current location.
- In a particular city.
- Operate in Lithuania.
The "Visa Lietuva" mobile application enables every user to find a maximum amount of business information with the least amount of time resources!
Only here you can:
- Call a company free of charge.
- See the route to the company.
- Select the most important important companies and create a "My Companies" basket.
- Create a unique category list.
Enjoy using our app!
• Track your case with Global Enterprises Group as it goes through the stages, all the way from the beginning to the finalisation of the case
• Send your Global Enterprises Group team a message by tapping on the chat icon on the home page. Your team will respond, and you will be notified right on your mobile device!
• Track which documents you have sent and are still outstanding. And if you aren't convinced this is right, tap on the bottom of this screen to send us a message and tell us!
• Keep up to date on latest migration updates by tapping on 'news' and 'blog'
• Receive funds within 1 business day
• Credit Card transaction types: New Charge, Refund, Void, Pre-Authorization, or Forced Authorization
• Accept and track cash payments
• Cash Register functionality available
• GeoTax automatically calculates tax rate based on location
• Add discounts to individual payment transactions
• Make it simple for your customers to include a tip
• Email or print (CloudPrint and Star thermal printer) professional-looking customized receipts
• View real-time transaction reports within the app to track sales, refunds, and voids
• Manage your business using account activity alerts and reports through Phone Swipe Inside
• Live customer support
About North American Bancard: Provides merchant services for more than 250,000 merchants nationwide, processes more than $13 billion annually in credit card transactions, and offers live support for its merchants.
Android users interested in upgrading to Phone Swipe version 2.0 will only need to download the updated app and reset their password to start swiping transactions today.
Merchants can find a list of supported Android devices and carriers below:
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3100) GSM/HSDPA
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3105) GSM/HSDPA Quad Band
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3110) Wifi Only
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (SCH-I705) LTE
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (GT-P5113TS) Wifi Only
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (GT-P5100) GSM/HSDPA Quad Band
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (SCH-I915) Verizon LTE
• Galaxy S4 (I9505G) Google Play Edition
• Galaxy S4 (I337) AT&T
• Galaxy S4 (M919) T-Mobile
• Galaxy S4 (I545) Verizon Wireless
• Galaxy S4 (L720) Sprint
• Galaxy S4 (R970) US Cellular
• Galaxy S III (SGH-T999) T-Mobile
• Galaxy S III (SGH-I747) AT&T
• Galaxy S III (SCH-R530) US Cellular
• Galaxy S III (SCH-I535) Verizon Wireless
• Galaxy S III (SPH-L710) Sprint
• Galaxy S5
• Nexus 10 (P8110) Google Wifi only.
• Nexus 4 (LG-E960) T-Mobile
While the Android upgrade comes with many improved features, there are a few potential issues a small handful of merchants may experience:
• When switching between merchants on a multi-merchant account, the inventory items may not sync automatically. Merchants should select “manual sync” from the settings page and the issue will be easily corrected.
• Older G3X readers will not work on the Galaxy Tab 2 10”. This is an issue that will be fixed when Phone Swipe announces version 2.0.1 later this year. If you are a merchant using this tablet with the G3X reader please contact customer service to have a new reader shipped out to you at no cost.
• Only users with multiple login accounts that have upgraded from the previous Phone Swipe Android app version will be able to share preexisting items, categories, and settings across all login accounts.
We love your feedback! Please email any comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org