With Viseni TourLoader you can view your Virtual Tours offline. Compatible with featured Virtual Tour Editors: ViseniCloud, Pano2VR, KRPano, PanoTour Pro...
The operation is really simple:
- Connect the device to your computer.
- Open the file browser and inspect the device.
- Access folder "ViseniTourLoader".
- If you can not access "ViseniTourLoader" folder, check that you have accepted the storage permission of the application, from the menu:
- You must locate the Virtual Tours in "ViseniTourLoader" folder.
-The application recognizes the name of the folders, so you can name the Virtual Tours.
- HTML File must be named: index.html
- To display a custom icon in the Virtual Tour, you must include an image named in the root folder of the Tour directory: preview.jpg.
- The size of the image must not exceed 600 pixels wide.
- If you use Mac, you can download the application to download files from Android:
- Now supports ZIP & GGPKG (Pano2VR) compressed Files.