Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. OPERATION RESEARCH HISTORICAL DEVELOPMENT
2. DECISION MAKING AND SOME ASPECTS OF DECISION MAKING
3. OBJECTIVE OF OPERATION RESEARCH
4. DEFINITION OF OPERATION RESEARCH
5. CHARACTERISTICS OF OPERATION RESEARCH
6. SCOPE OF OPERATION RESEARCH
7. PHASES IN SOLVING OPERATION RESEARCH PROBLEMS
8. MEANING AND NECESSITY OF OPERATION RESEARCH MODELS
9. TYPES OF OPERATION RESEARCH MODELS
10. ADVANTAGES OF OPERATION RESEARCH MODELS
11. CHARACTERISTICS OF OPERATION RESEARCH MODELS
12. OPERATION RESERCH MODELS PROBLEMS SOLVING METHODS
13. OPERATION RESEARCH MODELS
14. MAXIMIZATION CASE OF SIMPLEX METHOD
15. MINIMIZATION CASE OF SIMPLEX METHOD
16. ARTIFICIAL VARIABLE METHOD OR TWO PHASE METHOD
17. DEGENERACY IN LINEAR PROGRAMMING
18. UNRESTRICTED VARIABLE PROBLEMS
19. DUAL SIMPLEX METHOD
20. TRANSPORTATION MODEL
21. MAXIMIZATION CASE OF TRANSPORTATION MODEL
22. DEGENERACY IN TRANSPORTATION MODEL
23. LEAST TIME MODEL OR SCHEDULE OF TRANSPORTATION MODEL
24. PURCHASE AND SELL PROBLEM IN LINEAR PROGRAMMING
25. TRANSHIPMENT PROBLEM IN TRANSPORTATION MODEL
26. SCHEDULING PROBLEM IN ASSIGNMENTMODEL
27. SENSITIVITY ANALYSIS IN TRANSPORTATION MODEL
28. ASSIGNMENT MODEL IN LINEAR PROGRAMMING
29. TRAVELLING AND SALESMAN PROBLEMS IN ASSIGNMENT MODEL
30. COMPARISION BETWEEN TRANSPORTATION AND LINEAR PROGRAMMING MODEL
31. GRAPHICAL METHODS OF UNBOUNDED SOLUTION IN LINEAR PROGRAMMING MODEL
32. DUALITY IN LINEAR PROGRAMMING
33. DUAL AND PRIMAL
34. SENSITIVITY ANALYSIS IN ASSIGNMENT MODEL
35. NON-LINEAR PROGRAMMING
36. SEQUENCING MODEL INTRODUCTION
37. ASSUMPTION IN SEQUENCING MODEL
38. SOLUTION FOR SEQUENCING PROBLEMS
39. TYPES OF SEQUENCING PROBLEMS
40. TRAVELLING AND SALESMAN PROBLEM IN SEQUENCING MODEL
41. REPLACEMENT MODEL
42. FAILURE MECHANISM IN REPLACEMENT MODEL
43. BATH TUB CURVE
44. COST ASSOCIATES MANTINENCE
45. TYPES OF REPLACEMENT PROBLEMS
46. REPLACEMENT OF ITEMS WHOSE EFFICIENCY REDUCES
47. REPALCEMENT OF ITEMS WHOSE MAINTINENCE COST INCREASE WITH TIME
48. COMPARING OF REPLACEMENT ALTERNATIVES
49. MORTALITY TABLES
50. GROUP REPLACEMENT OF ITEMS
51. STAFFING PROBLEM
52. INVENTORY CONTROL
53. CLASSIFICATION OF INVENTORY MODEL
54. COST ASSOCIATES WITH INVENTORY
55. PURPOSE OF MAINTAINING INVENTORY
56. FACTORS TO BE CONSIDERED IN INVENTORY CONTROL
57. INVENTORY CONTROL SYSTEM
58. INVENTORY MODELS-DETERMINISTIC MODELS
59. INVENTORY MODEL WITH UNCERTAIN DEMAND
60. INVENTORY PROBLEMS WITH UNCERTAIN DEMAND
61. QUEUING MODEL
62. QUEUING SYSTEM OR PROCESS
63. TYPES QUEUING PROBLEMS
64. STEADY, TRANSIENT AND EXPLOSIVE STATES IN A QUEUE SYSTEM
65. DESIGNATION OF QUEUE AND SYMBOLS USED IN QUEUING MODELS
66. DISTRIBUTION OF ARRIVAL AND SERVICE TIME
67. QUEUE MODELS
68. POISSON ARRIVAL/POISSON OUTPUT/FIFO MODEL
69. GENERALIZATION OF MODEL (M/M/1):(FCFS)
70. FINITE QUEUE LENGTH MODEL
71. (M/M/1):FCFS/N/N (LIMITED POPULATION MODEL)
72. MULTI CHANNEL QUEUING MODEL: M / M / c: (/ FCFS)
74. THEORY OF GAMES
75. THE TWO-PERSON, ZERO-SUM GAME
76. METHODS OF SOLVING GAMES
77. DECISION THEORY
78. CLASSIFICATIONS OF DECISION MAKING
79. DYNAMIC PROGRAMMING
80. PROJECT MANAGEMENT INTRODUCTION
81. PERT AND CPM
82. CRITICAL PATH METHOD
83. TIME ESTIMATION IN CPM
84. CRITICAL CHAIN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
85. CRITICAL PATH METHOD NUMERICAL PROBLEM
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
Reject of imitations, Simplex Algorithm Calculator the Android version of the most popular internet Simplex Algorithm Calculator from www.mathstools.com
Simplex Algorithm Calculator is useful to solve linear programming problems Step by Step by simplex Algorithm, showing the pivot element, Simplex Tableau and optimization at each step.
You can execute step by Step or directly execution.
This app applies two-phase or simplex algorithm when required.
Is has a simply-numeric keyboar to get easy data inputs for users.
The best o all is that it not requires internet connection!!
* Human language comments for every aspect of solution process
* Using common fractions for numerical operations
* Postoptimal analysis and new postoptimal solution (with commenting)
* Graphs for LPP with 2 variables
Enter the no. of variables, enter the no of equations you have.
That's it. You'll get the solution. The app users Gauss Elimination method in the background.
You can use this app to verify if the answers you have got are correct or not.
Max limit - 6 variables, 6 equations.
We have developed other maths related apps.
Differentiate It, Numerical Calculus, Non linear equation solver, Interpolation calculator, matrix calculator, maths tricks tips patterns etc.
Each of the app has got very good reviews. Do have a look at our website - http://androidmathematics.com
Press Menu button - Click OUR APPS. You'll get info about all these apps. Must have for Maths Lovers.
Let us know what you think of the app. For any issue/query/suggestion, mail us at email@example.com
Keywords - Maths, problems, equation solving, root finding, gauss elimination, gauss jorden method, matrix solving.
Uses Gaussian elimination to solve the matrix.
Now with integrated matrix invert / matrix inversion function. Press "INV" button to inverse the matrix.
Use the eMail "@" function to mail the equation system and the solution to your eMail account.
- easy input
- nice looking graphical interface
Click first on the arrows to set matrix size. (2x2, 3x3, 4x4 or 5x5 are supported).
The internet access is used for advertisments only.
use it in school, for your homework, at study, at home or for business
If you find any errors, please report them back to me. I will fix them as fast as possible.
I have tested this application intensive but no warranty for errors.
It is capable of solving special cases such as degenarcy, unbounded, and alternative equations.
It contains an example for each of the special cases listed above.
This application is limited in solving equations upto 5 variables and 5 contraints.
You can solve:
-Systems of two variables and two equations
-Systems of three variables and two equations
-Systems of three variables and three equations
-Systems of four variables and two equations
-Systems of four variables and three equations
-Systems of four variables and four equations
-Systems of four variables and four equations
-Systems with n variables and m equations (more than 4)
Best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will help you to learn linear algebra!
Note: Linear equation systems play an important role in engineering, physics, chemistry, computer science, and economics.
It also provides a graph of the functions associated of the equations introduced in order better understanding by the user and a geometric interpretation. It gives opportunity to sweem horizontal and vertical and zoomable provided to suit the user.
Furthermore, there is the possibility of a self-assessment consists of 10 questions randomly collected of 30 in order of difficulty.
Finally, there is a problem resolution section, very important at current time, which is solved in one (as a example for users) and another 5 are proposed to them.
Avalaible in English and Spanish.
Main words: systel, systems of linear equatios, systems, equatios, graphical, self-assistment, funtions, problems, solving problems,
It is intended for all audiences, especially teaching, because due to the difficulty students have in these equations, we present all steps necessary for the calculation of the solutions in chronological order.
More from developer
It displays certain number of random words repeatedly. Their meaning can be seen by tapping on them. Once the user feels that she has learnt that word, she can mark it as learnt. A new word will come up at that place.
The learnt words can be viewed later from the menu. The meanings of the word can be searched on web as well. User can also choose to practice purely random words or only those words which start with specified letters. This widget can prove to be a great use for the students preparing for GRE, SAT or TOEFL.
• Contains over 5000 words
• Displays lexical categories: Noun / Verb / Adjective / Adverb / Interjection / Conjunction / Preposition
• Uses Text-To-Speech to speak words for pronunciation
• Those words which are marked as ‘learnt’ can be viewed any time for revision
• Words can be automatically changed by the widget for different intervals
• Specific letters can be chosen, if user wishes to practice words starting with particular letters
• Dedicated buttons for Google search and web dictionary for the meaning of the word
• Size of the set of repeating words can be varied, depending on whether user wishes to practice small set of words or a larger set.
• Clean and simple User Interface
•Solves LPP using primal simplex or dual simplex algorithm
•Any number of variables
•Any number of constraints
•Solves both minimization/maximization type problems
•Any kind of constraint: (<=/>=)
•Shows each step with pivot tables, highlighting the next pivot element.
Please rate the app and give your feedback.
Technex, the annual techno-management festival of Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi and one of the grandest college spectacles, draws enthused participants from all across the country. To conform to the demands of the soaring enthusiasts and justify the grandeur of the event, this year we bring you Technex on Android.
The app provides following features:
• Social: Share events via Facebook integration! (More features to come...)
• Revamped UI: Navigation within the app becomes easier with 'Fly-in menu' .
• LIVE: Get the posters and the messages of all the events happening in IIT-BHU right in your phone.
• Zoom: Posters not visible in your small screen? Just pinch to ZOOM..
• Maps: Don’t get lost. Detailed maps of the campus are provided with important landmarks and the sites of the events marked.
• Navigation: Let your phone guide you while roaming in the campus.
• Events: Get details/problem statements of all the events.
• Reminders: Don't care to remember the time of each event.. The app will do it for you...
• Stay in Touch: The contacts of concerned coordinators are just a touch away.
The user can write some text, record audio or video or click a picture and tag it to the image.
When this image is opened, it highlights those regions for which tags are available and tapping on them, displays it.
This app will find special use in classrooms. During classroom lectures, we can click the image of the board in the starting, and then tag a particular part of it (with different media) which is being explained by the teacher. This app will reduce the length of the lectures because, in conventional recording of the lectures, the whole lecture is recorded and thus the unimportant things are also present. But here, only small & useful pieces of information will be tagged with text/audio/video/picture. Now, you can carry the notes in your pocket..
This app can also be used to review a photograph or attach some description to it with help of tagging.
•Image can be taken from camera or chosen from gallery
•Image can also be used in the project while browsing the gallery by sharing it via TagIT.
•Image can be cropped as they are taken
•Tag type can be changed during the process of tagging by pressing menu key
•Tags can be moved within the canvas
•Tags can be made to disappear by tapping anywhere outside the image
•Tags can be deleted by long pressing on them
•Canvas image can be changed at any point, by pressing menu key
•Uses GPS to get the location where the project is being started
•Project name and location can be changed from the ‘existing project’ list
•Whole project can be shared via Bluetooth
•The receiver can’t modify the original project. For that, he/she has to import a copy of that project (by pressing menu key)
•The app also provides the facility to make text notes
•The text notes can be shared via different modes like Bluetooth, Gmail etc.
•All projects and notes can be sorted (by pressing menu key)
Please mail me for feedback and suggestions.
If the app doesn't work on your device then please let me know by email.