Enter the no. of variables, enter the no of equations you have.
That's it. You'll get the solution. The app users Gauss Elimination method in the background.
You can use this app to verify if the answers you have got are correct or not.
Max limit - 6 variables, 6 equations.
We have developed other maths related apps.
Differentiate It, Numerical Calculus, Non linear equation solver, Interpolation calculator, matrix calculator, maths tricks tips patterns etc.
Each of the app has got very good reviews. Do have a look at our website - http://androidmathematics.com
Press Menu button - Click OUR APPS. You'll get info about all these apps. Must have for Maths Lovers.
Let us know what you think of the app. For any issue/query/suggestion, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It also provides a graph of the functions associated of the equations introduced in order better understanding by the user and a geometric interpretation. It gives opportunity to sweem horizontal and vertical and zoomable provided to suit the user.
Furthermore, there is the possibility of a self-assessment consists of 10 questions randomly collected of 30 in order of difficulty.
Finally, there is a problem resolution section, very important at current time, which is solved in one (as a example for users) and another 5 are proposed to them.
Avalaible in English and Spanish.
Main words: systel, systems of linear equatios, systems, equatios, graphical, self-assistment, funtions, problems, solving problems,
- 1450+ questions (incl. 6 practice quiz) with step-by-step solution for each.
- Topic Flashcards incl. formula listing, quick tips, fundamental approach and more
This application is NOT just a question bank. It take your preparation to next level by providing effective tools to monitor performance, review questions you answered wrong or group question to revisit later.
Visit www.honehead.com for more screen-shots and Video Demo.
- 1450+ quality questions covering all facets.
- Practice questions and examples by topics with step-by-step solution.
- 6 practice quizzes (25 questions each) with various difficulty levels.
- Ability to save quiz for later review.
- Facility to group questions. Question groups can be 'Tricky questions', 'Tough questions' etc.
- Easy to use and effective user Interface.
- No Wi-Fi or Data Connection required
Quiz Feature :
- Timer helps simulate realistic exam.
- Ability to pause/save quiz to resume at a later time.
- Ability to save finished quiz and scorecard for later review.
- Quizes with various difficulty levels
- Summary gives you a birds-eye view of all questions. Jump to any question from question picker.
- Step by Step solution of all question.
- Ability to restart completed quiz.
Score Card features :
- Provide time spent on each question.
- Score card, along with its graphical view, helps review your performance.
- Provides all other obvious score data.
Topic feature :
- Formula listing and fundamental approach provided for each topic
- Short-cut, Quick-tips and operations
- Examples are provided for each topic and short-cuts.
- Instant validation of Practice questions and examples.
1) Numbers & Operations: Numbers, even-odd, substitution, operation, factors, fractions, sequence/patterns, counting, absolute, complex numbers
2) Algebra: Roots, Exponents, roots, linear and quadratic equations, inequalities, percent, functions
3) Word Problems: Ratio, Variation/Proportion, motion, work, age, mixture, cost
4) Data & Statistics: Probability, average, statistics, set theory, data analysis (bar, line, pie charts), interest
5) Geometry: parallel lines, angles, triangle (properties, congruency, similarity) , pythagorus, circle, area & perimeter, solids, co-ordinate geometry, trigonometry
SAT is a registered trademark of College Board. College Board neither sponsors nor endorses this product or any of its content.
There may be a possibility of some bugs, inaccuracies or typographical errors for which the owner cannot be held liable.
The owner can make changes or modifications including deletions to the contents, the product and software given here at any time without notice.
This app covers the following topics applicable to linear algebra:
- Solve an equation or a system of equations
- Add or subtract any two vectors
- Find the cross product or dot product for two vectors
- Find the dimensions, transpose, adjugate, rank, inverse, determinant, and reduced row echelon form of a matrix
- Calculate a matrix product
- Add and subtract matrices
- Compute linear transformations
- Determine subspaces, including row space, column space, and null space
- Find the characteristic equation, eigenvalues, and eigenvectors of a matrix
The Wolfram Linear Algebra Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Linear Algebra Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
Reject of imitations, Simplex Algorithm Calculator the Android version of the most popular internet Simplex Algorithm Calculator from www.mathstools.com
Simplex Algorithm Calculator is useful to solve linear programming problems Step by Step by simplex Algorithm, showing the pivot element, Simplex Tableau and optimization at each step.
You can execute step by Step or directly execution.
This app applies two-phase or simplex algorithm when required.
Is has a simply-numeric keyboar to get easy data inputs for users.
The best o all is that it not requires internet connection!!
You can solve:
-Systems of two variables and two equations
-Systems of three variables and two equations
-Systems of three variables and three equations
-Systems of four variables and two equations
-Systems of four variables and three equations
-Systems of four variables and four equations
-Systems of four variables and four equations
-Systems with n variables and m equations (more than 4)
Best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will help you to learn linear algebra!
Note: Linear equation systems play an important role in engineering, physics, chemistry, computer science, and economics.
* Human language comments for every aspect of solution process
* Using common fractions for numerical operations
* Postoptimal analysis and new postoptimal solution (with commenting)
* Graphs for LPP with 2 variables
DOES NOT REQUIRE AN INTERNET CONNECTION
Uses Gaussian elimination to solve the matrix.
Now with integrated matrix invert / matrix inversion function. Press "INV" button to inverse the matrix.
Use the eMail "@" function to mail the equation system and the solution to your eMail account.
- easy input
- nice looking graphical interface
Click first on the arrows to set matrix size. (2x2, 3x3, 4x4 or 5x5 are supported).
The internet access is used for advertisments only.
use it in school, for your homework, at study, at home or for business
If you find any errors, please report them back to me. I will fix them as fast as possible.
I have tested this application intensive but no warranty for errors.
It is capable of solving special cases such as degenarcy, unbounded, and alternative equations.
It contains an example for each of the special cases listed above.
This application is limited in solving equations upto 5 variables and 5 contraints.
1.¿Qué es? donde podras comprender en teoría como se resuleven ecuaciones por medio de este metodo y verás un ejemplo.
2.Calculadora donde podras resolver de manera interactiva las ecuaciones que te plantees.
The application uses BeanShell library to evaluate fitness functions, Baatar genetic algorithm library as main optimization core and Androidplot library for plotting the convergence graph.
If you want to comment, report a bug or if you want to have full source code of the application, please feel free to contact via email.
Please read the Equation format specified in help before attempting to solve complex non-linear equations.
The NLS solves the non-linear equations with an accuracy of 1e-7 (i.e. the value of the inputted non-linear equation would be less than or equal to 1e-7)
★ Application areas: Some of applications areas are:
Physics and sciences
★ Who should buy this app?
★ Why buy this app?
- Solves non-linear equations in quick time
- Reduces time in research
★ Have Suggestions or Issues?
Email email@example.com and you'll get a prompt response.
★ Download issues? Here are some Google-recommended solutions for this known Android Market issue:
✔ Make sure your phone is logged into Google Talk. Redownload the app.
IF STILL UNSUCCESSFUL:
✔ Restart your phone. Make sure there is connectivity. Redownload the app.
IF STILL UNSUCCESSFUL:
✔ Choose "Clear Data" (in Settings/Manage Applications/Running/Market). Redownload the app.
Some functions are disabled in free version (For additional functions please buy the paid version)
The app is ad supported.
Keywords: Non-Linear Equation Solver, Engineering tool, Research tool, Scientific tool, Roots of Non-Linear Equation, Non-linear, Math Equation Solver
A) Java Basics.
B) Java Interview Questions.
C) Java Programmes with output,:-
1) Binary Search
2) Add No
3) Armstrong No
4) Even or Odd No
5) Fibonacci No
6) Harmonic Series
7) Linear Search
8) Bubble Sort
9) Prime No
10) Palindrome No
11) Reverse No
13) Heap Sort
15) Method Overloading
16) Method Overriding
We’ll start with some basic concepts and terminology. Then we’ll provide an easy to follow example using some fairly straightforward data and develop a pivot table and a pivot chart. We’ll then move into some of the more advanced aspects of Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts to show how powerful both are.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 9 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- How to setup a pivot table in Excel 2010
- How to setup a pivot table in Excel 2013
- Filtering a pivot table and chart
- The basics principles of a pivot table
- Using slices
✔ Lifetime access to 9 lectures
✔ A community of 5300+ people trying to learn the same thing!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Very good overview for first step."
- (Pjotrs Kurtukovs) ★★★★★
"Provides a solid explanation of how to use and build pivot tables including slicing. Very generous!"
- (Rainier Mcintosh) ★★★★★
"Clear and easy to follow"
- (Chris Rosa) ★★★★★
"The course is excellent and detail explanation"
- (Manish) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Simon Sez
Install the "Excel Pivot Table Tutorial" app now and join over 2,000,000 people who are already learning on Udemy.
Download this app today and you will be amazed to see the true power of excel. It will definitely make your working experience much more user friendly and interesting at the same time.
More from developer
It displays certain number of random words repeatedly. Their meaning can be seen by tapping on them. Once the user feels that she has learnt that word, she can mark it as learnt. A new word will come up at that place.
The learnt words can be viewed later from the menu. The meanings of the word can be searched on web as well. User can also choose to practice purely random words or only those words which start with specified letters. This widget can prove to be a great use for the students preparing for GRE, SAT or TOEFL.
• Contains over 5000 words
• Displays lexical categories: Noun / Verb / Adjective / Adverb / Interjection / Conjunction / Preposition
• Uses Text-To-Speech to speak words for pronunciation
• Those words which are marked as ‘learnt’ can be viewed any time for revision
• Words can be automatically changed by the widget for different intervals
• Specific letters can be chosen, if user wishes to practice words starting with particular letters
• Dedicated buttons for Google search and web dictionary for the meaning of the word
• Size of the set of repeating words can be varied, depending on whether user wishes to practice small set of words or a larger set.
• Clean and simple User Interface
•Solves LPP using primal simplex or dual simplex algorithm
•Any number of variables
•Any number of constraints
•Solves both minimization/maximization type problems
•Any kind of constraint: (<=/>=)
•Shows each step with pivot tables, highlighting the next pivot element.
Please rate the app and give your feedback.
Technex, the annual techno-management festival of Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi and one of the grandest college spectacles, draws enthused participants from all across the country. To conform to the demands of the soaring enthusiasts and justify the grandeur of the event, this year we bring you Technex on Android.
The app provides following features:
• Social: Share events via Facebook integration! (More features to come...)
• Revamped UI: Navigation within the app becomes easier with 'Fly-in menu' .
• LIVE: Get the posters and the messages of all the events happening in IIT-BHU right in your phone.
• Zoom: Posters not visible in your small screen? Just pinch to ZOOM..
• Maps: Don’t get lost. Detailed maps of the campus are provided with important landmarks and the sites of the events marked.
• Navigation: Let your phone guide you while roaming in the campus.
• Events: Get details/problem statements of all the events.
• Reminders: Don't care to remember the time of each event.. The app will do it for you...
• Stay in Touch: The contacts of concerned coordinators are just a touch away.
The user can write some text, record audio or video or click a picture and tag it to the image.
When this image is opened, it highlights those regions for which tags are available and tapping on them, displays it.
This app will find special use in classrooms. During classroom lectures, we can click the image of the board in the starting, and then tag a particular part of it (with different media) which is being explained by the teacher. This app will reduce the length of the lectures because, in conventional recording of the lectures, the whole lecture is recorded and thus the unimportant things are also present. But here, only small & useful pieces of information will be tagged with text/audio/video/picture. Now, you can carry the notes in your pocket..
This app can also be used to review a photograph or attach some description to it with help of tagging.
•Image can be taken from camera or chosen from gallery
•Image can also be used in the project while browsing the gallery by sharing it via TagIT.
•Image can be cropped as they are taken
•Tag type can be changed during the process of tagging by pressing menu key
•Tags can be moved within the canvas
•Tags can be made to disappear by tapping anywhere outside the image
•Tags can be deleted by long pressing on them
•Canvas image can be changed at any point, by pressing menu key
•Uses GPS to get the location where the project is being started
•Project name and location can be changed from the ‘existing project’ list
•Whole project can be shared via Bluetooth
•The receiver can’t modify the original project. For that, he/she has to import a copy of that project (by pressing menu key)
•The app also provides the facility to make text notes
•The text notes can be shared via different modes like Bluetooth, Gmail etc.
•All projects and notes can be sorted (by pressing menu key)
Please mail me for feedback and suggestions.
If the app doesn't work on your device then please let me know by email.