To understand the calculations, you may have previously studied linear programming and above all, the matrix used to resolve this kind of problem.
If you are a beginner, this application will not be very usefull. This application is an help to calculations, you have to know how to resolve linear programming problems manually.
This application is available in 3 different languages: English, Spanish and French.
Have fun (well...)!
Reject of imitations, Simplex Algorithm Calculator the Android version of the most popular internet Simplex Algorithm Calculator from www.mathstools.com
Simplex Algorithm Calculator is useful to solve linear programming problems Step by Step by simplex Algorithm, showing the pivot element, Simplex Tableau and optimization at each step.
You can execute step by Step or directly execution.
This app applies two-phase or simplex algorithm when required.
Is has a simply-numeric keyboar to get easy data inputs for users.
The best o all is that it not requires internet connection!!
1.¿Qué es? donde podrás comprender en teoría como se resuelven ecuaciones por medio de este método y verás un ejemplo.
2.Calculadora donde podrás resolver de manera interactiva las ecuaciones que te plantees.
It is capable of solving special cases such as degenarcy, unbounded, and alternative equations.
It contains an example for each of the special cases listed above.
This application is limited in solving equations upto 5 variables and 5 contraints.
- Calculations available:
Determinants 2 x 2 (2nd order);
Determinants 3 x 3 (Rule Sarrus);
Determinants 4 x 4 (Laplace Theorem);
Simplex solve is a simple tool for solving linear programming problems using the Simplex algorithm. The app features a matrix or equation input format for convenience.
1. After putting the linear programming problem in standard form, first enter the number of variables and constraints.
2. Next, choose an input method (matrix or equation) and a solve mode to find the minimum or maximum.
3. Input the problem.
3a. Matrix Input:
For matrix input, simply enter the coefficients of the variables, where the top row is the objective function coefficients and the rest of the rows are for constraint inputs.
3b. Equation input:
Enter the objective function, in the following format: Ax0+Bx1+Cx2...MXn where A B C...M are the coefficients. If the coefficient is 0, simply enter, for example, 0x1. The variable names MUST be x0, x1, x2....xn.
4. Press the solve button to solve the problem. The minimum/maximum will be displayed as well as the optimal value.
You can solve:
-Systems of two variables and two equations
-Systems of three variables and two equations
-Systems of three variables and three equations
-Systems of four variables and two equations
-Systems of four variables and three equations
-Systems of four variables and four equations
-Systems of four variables and four equations
-Systems with n variables and m equations (more than 4)
Best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will help you to learn linear algebra!
Note: Linear equation systems play an important role in engineering, physics, chemistry, computer science, and economics.
* Human language comments for every aspect of solution process
* Using common fractions for numerical operations
* Postoptimal analysis and new postoptimal solution (with commenting)
* Graphs for LPP with 2 variables
DOES NOT REQUIRE AN INTERNET CONNECTION
The Solver is web based with a python backend that solves simple LP, IP and MIP problems using the Gomory mixed integer cut algorithm.
My hopes is that you can use this solver for educational purposes, in order to learn how the algoritm works or to check if your own calculations is correct when solving easy LP, IP or MIP problems.
It also provides a graph of the functions associated of the equations introduced in order better understanding by the user and a geometric interpretation. It gives opportunity to sweem horizontal and vertical and zoomable provided to suit the user.
Furthermore, there is the possibility of a self-assessment consists of 10 questions randomly collected of 30 in order of difficulty.
Finally, there is a problem resolution section, very important at current time, which is solved in one (as a example for users) and another 5 are proposed to them.
Avalaible in English and Spanish.
Main words: systel, systems of linear equatios, systems, equatios, graphical, self-assistment, funtions, problems, solving problems,
Uses Gaussian elimination to solve the matrix.
Now with integrated matrix invert / matrix inversion function. Press "INV" button to inverse the matrix.
Use the eMail "@" function to mail the equation system and the solution to your eMail account.
- easy input
- nice looking graphical interface
Click first on the arrows to set matrix size. (2x2, 3x3, 4x4 or 5x5 are supported).
The internet access is used for advertisments only.
use it in school, for your homework, at study, at home or for business
If you find any errors, please report them back to me. I will fix them as fast as possible.
I have tested this application intensive but no warranty for errors.
•Solves LPP using primal simplex or dual simplex algorithm
•Any number of variables
•Any number of constraints
•Solves both minimization/maximization type problems
•Any kind of constraint: (<=/>=)
•Shows each step with pivot tables, highlighting the next pivot element.
Please rate the app and give your feedback.
It displays certain number of random words repeatedly. Their meaning can be seen by tapping on them. Once the user feels that she has learnt that word, she can mark it as learnt. A new word will come up at that place.
The learnt words can be viewed later from the menu. The meanings of the word can be searched on web as well. User can also choose to practice purely random words or only those words which start with specified letters.
• Contains over 4000 words with example sentences
• Synonyms and Antonyms
• Displays lexical categories: Noun / Verb / Adjective
• Uses Text-To-Speech to speak words for pronunciation
• Those words which are marked as ‘learnt’ can be viewed any time for revision
• Words can be automatically changed by the widget for different intervals
• Specific letters can be chosen, if user wishes to practice words starting with particular letters
• Dedicated buttons for Google search and web dictionary for the meaning of the word
• Size of the set of repeating words can be varied, depending on whether user wishes to practice small set of words or a larger set.
• Clean and simple User Interface
• NO ADS!!
Technex, the annual techno-management festival of Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi and one of the grandest college spectacles, draws enthused participants from all across the country. To conform to the demands of the soaring enthusiasts and justify the grandeur of the event, this year we bring you Technex on Android.
The app provides following features:
• Events: Get details/problem statements of all the events. Register on any event with ease.
• QR Codes: Get Your unique QR code scanned and earn exciting prizes. Use your QR code to get your photo inside the App or to Check-in.
• Games: Play games involving QnA.
• Social: Share events, status, photos from your app.
• Revamped UI: Material design with smooth UI.
• LIVE: Get the posters and the messages of all the events happening in IIT-BHU right in your phone.
• Youtube: Now, watch all the Technex videos inside the app.
• Maps: Don’t get lost. Detailed maps of the campus are provided with important landmarks and the sites of the events marked.
• Navigation: Let your phone guide you while roaming in the campus.
• Reminders: Don't care to remember the time of each event.. The app will do it for you...
• Zoom: Posters not visible in your small screen? Just pinch to ZOOM..
• Stay in Touch: The contacts of concerned coordinators are just a touch away.
The user can write some text, record audio or video or click a picture and tag it to the image.
When this image is opened, it highlights those regions for which tags are available and tapping on them, displays it.
This app will find special use in classrooms. During classroom lectures, we can click the image of the board in the starting, and then tag a particular part of it (with different media) which is being explained by the teacher. This app will reduce the length of the lectures because, in conventional recording of the lectures, the whole lecture is recorded and thus the unimportant things are also present. But here, only small & useful pieces of information will be tagged with text/audio/video/picture. Now, you can carry the notes in your pocket..
This app can also be used to review a photograph or attach some description to it with help of tagging.
•Image can be taken from camera or chosen from gallery
•Image can also be used in the project while browsing the gallery by sharing it via TagIT.
•Image can be cropped as they are taken
•Tag type can be changed during the process of tagging by pressing menu key
•Tags can be moved within the canvas
•Tags can be made to disappear by tapping anywhere outside the image
•Tags can be deleted by long pressing on them
•Canvas image can be changed at any point, by pressing menu key
•Uses GPS to get the location where the project is being started
•Project name and location can be changed from the ‘existing project’ list
•Whole project can be shared via Bluetooth
•The receiver can’t modify the original project. For that, he/she has to import a copy of that project (by pressing menu key)
•The app also provides the facility to make text notes
•The text notes can be shared via different modes like Bluetooth, Gmail etc.
•All projects and notes can be sorted (by pressing menu key)
Please mail me for feedback and suggestions.
If the app doesn't work on your device then please let me know by email.