This App maker, has only partially put (about 30%), out of all the audio/video chantings/discourses, listed in the app. So better, when having time, the App maker may kindly can put the remaining 70% missing a/v content? Or could seek some help? Or remove the displayed (but missing) items, from the App? Thanks anyway for the work done by App maker, its nice.
Jai srimannarayana. Unable to Listed to Jai Srimannarayana chanting since last 2 days. Looks like the audio is missing. I am encountering a 404 error. Moderator: Could you kindly look into this issue. I am very much used to listen to the chanting. Warm Regards, Sunil Vasudeva Please help
Jaisrimannarayana Very useful to learn more new things about Lord Srikrishna
Very good App. Which has all the required Slokas chanter by Chinna jeeyar at one place.
Jai goda Jai srimannarayan. Inka vishista lo chinna jeeyar swami vari jeevitha charitra kuda isthe inka visheshaanga untundi
Very good Thanks for the app. But unable to play or download videos. Please fix this
v38 Added Nakshatras
v35.0 Bhagavad Geeta slokas
v31.0 ramanuja sahasrabdi video
V30.0: Ashtasloki,Mukunda Mala, Yathiraja Vamshathi
V29.0: Raganjali songs added
1.Added "Raamaanuja Nuuttrandaadi" audio with text.
corrected setting for tablet
added screen shot for Tamil script ( tablet)
1. Added Tamil script for krishna ashtakam,Hari ashtakam,Aditya Hrudayam
2. Added English script for Sankshepa Ramayanam,
3. Added Sthotra Ratnam ( Alawandar Sthotram) discourse