- Make a voice chat with your friends
- Send and receive files and folders over Wi-Fi at high speed
- Use group chat
- Send private messages
- Create your own Wi-Fi local network in one step
Ways to use the application:
- Communication into the open air
- Conversation in wireless networks of your office, dorm, university or school
- Get acquainted in a public Wi-Fi networks
- Bluetooth replacement for data transfer
- Baby monitor
- Talks in a loud environment
- Team talks in collective games (paintball, airsoft, and the like)
We recommend you to install the Lite version at first to test the app on your device.
-Camera/trackball button PTT
-own Privacy Code(like your own chan) and Invite
-theme and icon
please try free version first.
please mail problems, errors or questions, i cannot answer to comments.
if the net indicator wont turn green after switching on or the default server is too populated, please try another one:
press menu->options->change "andro-ix.com" to "andro-ix.de" in the first field->press apply->switch on
Intercom for Android acts like a simple walkie talkie (two way radio):
·No Internet needed. It only uses local communications.
·No buddy list.
Sometimes you can't talk directly to people around you:
·Motorbike communications. Rider-copilot. There are special headsets for all types of helmets.
·Inter vehicle communications (up to 100 meters / 238 feet). Motorbikes, cars, ...
·Sports (ski, cycling, hiking, climbing).
·Noisy environments (construction, concerts, etc.)
Remember, with Intercom for Android you will not be charged and you will not waste data from your data plan.
*Bluetooth headsets are supported on Android 2.2+ devices.
*We recommend specialized headsets for each use case, just find the one that fits you best.
- a free push to talk / walkie talkie service for Android and iPhone
- individual and team conversations
- invite your contacts to use for free
- does not require a headset but works better with one - extra voice detection features for BlueParrott headset users
For Blue Parrott Headset Users
- Pairing Instruction - a quick instruction on how to pair your BlueParrott headset with your smartphone
- User Guide - learn about all the features in your BlueParrott headset
- Sound Check - make sure your headset is working correctly
- SMS Reader - reads incoming text messages through your BlueParrott headset