Require Muse headband. Download Brain2Midi Windows Server and Manual here : http://www.visioneeg.com/VisionEEG/Brain2MidiInfo
- Brain MIDI controller without hands!
- 4 brainwaves analysis algorithms (2 notes, 2 CC)
- Create brainwaves analysis channels with user friendly editor
- Choose MIDI signals destination
- USB, Wifi or Bluetooth MIDI output
- USB output compatible with standard physical MIDI interface
- Quantize notes output to synchronize with music
- Min Max output for better instrument control
- Improve your live performance or studio production
- Compatible with every MIDI software or interface
- Compabible with your DAW and VJ softwares
Brain2Midi is an Android software that produce Midi notes and controls change signals using brainwaves. Midi is transmitted from an Android 4.4 or more device using either a USB to MIDI cable to any compatible physical input, or using Wifi or Bluetooth to a computer on the Windows 7 platform. The Muse headband from InteraXon is used as an input source for brainwaves, then informations are analyzed and converted into melodies or CC parameters. Brain2Midi can be used to create music that is influenced by the state of mind of the person wearing the headband or it can be used to create visual animations in any Midi compatible VJ software.