Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
• move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
• reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
• insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
• create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
• insert images into documents
• cut, copy, paste selection
• unlimited undo/redo jog dial
• continuous scrolling of document
• pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
• customize and save pens
• customize page size, color, and ruling
• pages can grow automatically when writing nears edge
• split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
• HTML/SVG document format viewable in any modern web browser (PDF export also available)
• organize documents with folders
• Internet access for the built-in web browser.
• Write to SD card - documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/
Problems? Feature requests? Email: email@example.com
Papyrus allows you to take handwritten notes on your Android device using either an active pen (e.g. Samsung S Pen), passive stylus, or your finger. The vector graphics engine keeps your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device, while the simple and intuitive user interface allows you to take notes quickly and efficiently!
We'd love to hear your feedback and feature requests at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/M6gKK)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note
• Tool Pack - Adds a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
• Take notes naturally with a pen on active-pen enabled devices
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus (non-active pen)
• Vector graphics engine
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Multiple paper types and sizes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Image import, crop, and resize
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, and other services
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
Active Pen Device Exclusive Features
• Pressure sensitive pen for more natural writing
• Use pen side button to select pen strokes without having to switch tools
• Use pen side button for quick flick gestures (undo/redo and tool/color popups)
• Choose primary and secondary side button options
• Use pen eraser to quickly and naturally erase writing
Active Pen Device support includes
• HTC Flyer, HTC Jetstream, HTC EVO View 4G (HTC Scribe Pen)
• Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet
• Samsung Galaxy Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8.0, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014 Edition, and Note Pro (S Pen)
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
An explanation of each permission required by Papyrus can be seen here: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the bug.
Papyrus is a product of Steadfast Innovation, LLC. Our mission is to provide products and services that make the most of the latest advancements in technology. We are committed to providing the best experience to our customers. We would love to hear from you!
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
FreeNote is the most convenient note app for android.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
The smarter, faster, easier way to Note!
Please feel free to contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
It is the Evaluation Edition, all functions are available but the "Nag-ware" will appear every ten days. You can input the evaluation code "tqeoixbu" to remove it.
There is a purchasable version(FreeNote+) on the market. FreeNote+ will not support android 1.5. Import your data into FreeNote+ using Backup/Restore function. NOTE: FreeNote+ has the same functionality as FreeNote(the free version).
feature： FreeNote note everything handwriting handwritten Note taking
Recommend to work with：Facebook twitter gmail evernote catch notes noteeverything gallery
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
It has support for big numbers(up to 12 digits).
Calculator can add, subtract, multiply, divide, calculate percentage.
Calculator supports the following calculation formula.
It saves the value that you enter in the last.
It saves the clipboard.
※ Calculator is free, but you can hide the ad by buying a plug-in extension.
-Supports Home screen widget
-Copy to clipboard.
-Up to 12 digits.
-Horizontal screen support.
-The DEL key deletes the last digit entered.
-The DEL key long.
-Calculation memory support.
-Supports different Themes(Ninja BLACK/Samurai WHITE/Sakura RED/Yuzu YELLOW/Ajisai BLUE/Matcha GREEN)
-Supports different Fonts(ROBOTO/SERIF/SERIF BOLD/SERIF ITALIC/SANS SERIF/SANS SERIF BOLD/SANS SERIF ITALIC)
Made in Japan.
Requires Android 3.0+ tablet. Tested on Motorola Xoom and Asus Transformer. Make sure you have a stylus that works on your tablet first - these should have a soft rubber tip.
Galaxy 10.1 owners: You must have root on your device and use TouchScreenTune (free app that fixes your touch screen sensitivity). Otherwise the writing will lag.
Smooth writing experience: no lag and no jitter between the stylus movement and the screen response.
Smart palm detection. Only records the writing from your stylus, not your hand.
Export page and notebook: share the page as PNG file to any app (such as Evernote). Export the whole notebook as a zip file or PDF file.
Paper type: comes with four familiar paper types.
Stylus calibration: Instead of drawing where the stylus touches the screen, it will draw where you *think* the stylus tip is. Good for those thicker tip styluses.
Create and manage multiple notebooks. Just tap the icon in the upper left corner.
* Flip view. Are you accidentally hitting the android system menu all the time? I am. Now you can flip the tablet over!
* Custom pen color / size / transparency.
* Lasso erase. Draw a closed path to erase everything inside it.
* Full Zoom: hold the zoom button enables pinch zooming to any magnification.
* Typing mode. Click the T icon to start typing. Click again to go back to writing mode.
* Import images from SD card.
* Import from web. Use the mini browser to go to the site you want, then hit OK to import it to your page. Then you can draw on it.
* Auto-scroll button. Located above the zoom button - this will automatically scroll from left to right, and then to the next line.
JusWrite captures the beauty of taking notes and organizing tasks just as on a notepad. Write down tasks, categorize them, set priority, mark as 'completed', set a reminder and much more… all using a stylus or digital pen on your smartphone or tablet.
Don’t type. JusWrite.
★ FEATURES ★
✔ Jot down notes, quick and easy
With just a few clicks, write down tasks and manage them all.
✔ Categorize, prioritize and mark 'completed'
Manage notes just as on a notepad. Categorize them under useful headers. Set priority for tasks by dragging notes up or down. Strike them out when completed.
✔ Smart reminders with quick update
Sticky notes stick no more to the wall. They jump right out of your device to remind you!
✔ Calendar mode for smarter planning
Switch effortlessly between your notes and the calendar. Organize just right :)
✔ Share a note or backup to Evernote
Backup notes to Evernote. Have some fun too and share your doodles with family and friends.
✔ Bulk attach notes to email
So, the list is really long and gotta email them all? No problem. Bulk attach to the rescue!
✔ Compact mode
Compact mode for folders and notes shows more on the screen to glance-and-go.
✔ Themes to suit different styles
Sharp, suave or fun? Set a theme to match every whim.
For support, queries or suggestions, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned to new features, updates and releases. Follow us at:
Evernote © Evernote Corporation
JusWrite © Plackal. Patent pending
[Keywords: organizer, pen, s-pen, c-pen, stylus, calendar, task, reminder, notes, plan, notepad, memo, diary, schedule, spen, cpen, DirectStylus, directstylus]
WritePad features 4th generation handwriting recognition technology which supports practically any handwriting style, including cursive (script), print, and mixed. The software analyzes pen strokes written in the designated WritePad area, then converts those pen strokes into text and sends the recognized text to the target application. While many handwriting recognition tools for smartphones and tablets leave users frustrated with the app’s inability to correctly interpret their handwriting, WritePad’s state-of-the-art handwriting recognition software will adapt and learn the user’s style of writing.
Key WritePad features:
- Advanced multilingual handwriting recognition engine supports 11 languages, including Danish, Dutch, English (UK and US), Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Swedish, and Spanish.
- Integration with any application allowing text input, such as email, SMS, notes, word processing, and others.
- Statistical analyzer, which improves overall handwriting recognition quality by addressing common recognition errors. If this feature is enabled, WritePad will learn the user’s own handwriting style.
- Customizable auto-corrector, which automatically fixes common spelling and recognition errors.
- Editable user dictionary to improve recognition of custom words and names not included in the main dictionary.
- Built-in full keyboard with autocomplete; if needed, users can switch between keyboard and handwriting with a single touch of a button.
- Four basic recognition modes: cursive/mixed or print for general text entry; Numeric for entering numbers and phone numbers; and Internet for entering email addresses and URLs.
- Built-in calculator, enabling users to write simple equations such as "22.3+15.66=" and WritePad will calculate the result.
- Letter shape selector allows users to further improve recognition quality by disabling unused letter shapes.
WritePad Handwriting Recognition Tutorial:
WritePad User's Guide:
Save and write notes on your Android Tablet. All you need is your finger or a capacitve Stylus. You can save and organize your notes easily with the in app file manager. You can also export notes as images and share them with your friends.
This application is only for Samsung S Pen Stylus. It is compatible and can be used together with GMD Gesture Control - touch screen gestures application.
★ Requires root!
★ Works on all Note devices! (Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1)
★ Works on all ROM, does not rely on Samsung API.
★ Try GMD Gesture Control for other devices.
★ Graphical gestures - create any gesture you like.
★ Trigger gestures - swipe, hold, tap, execute without pressing SPen button.
★ Disable finger input (gesture) - disable finger input and capacitive buttons anytime in any application. Get rid of accidental zooming/scrolling when using S Pen.
★ Starting zones - assign different actions for same gesture when starting drawing in different area.
★ Start any application, shortcut or custom action.
★ A lot of custom actions to execute.
★ Built in LaunchPads accessible anywhere with your own gesture. Create launch bar on any border or window in center.
★ S Pen attach/detach triggers - select custom sound and action (Note 1 does not have this sensor, only works on Note 2, Note 3, Note 8 and Note 10.1)
Custom actions: LaunchPad, Start application, Previous Application, Next application, Home, Kill current application, Back, Forward, Recent application list, Menu, Notification Panel, Start launcher shorcut(bookmark, contacts, settings, etc), Start Tasker task, Pause gestures, Exit, Screen Off (lock), Power menu, Alt+Tab, Music Play/Next/Previous, Volume, Search, Search (long press), Voice Search, Select Input Method, Disable finger input, screenshot, S Note and more.
* Handwriting recognition add-ons for French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), and Korean are available as in-app-billing apps.
* If you have “7notes with mazec”, you don’t have to purchase this app for the English handwriting recognition.
“mazec3” is the state-of-the-art handwriting recognition engine which allows you to change your handwriting to text messages during or even after your handwriting. In particular, using with MetaMoJi’s applications such as Note Anytime or 7notes, it enables you to mix handwriting recognition into your standard Android experience, removing the reliance on the software keyboard.
The app contains three input modes; Convert, Stroke, and Keyboard. Your handwritten letters are converted into text in the Convert mode. You can choose the best words or phrases from the list of alternatives. Using Note Anytime or 7notes, you can enter your handwriting as it is in the applications in the Stroke mode. The handwritten letters can be converted later at any time. The Keyboard mode allows you to enter characters as you type in the other apps. This mode assists you to insert words that have not been registered in the mazec3’s dictionaries such as e-mail addresses or URLs.
Now you can take notes faster and easier in a wide variety of situations such as during a phone call, attending lectures, meeting with customers, and commuting. The application delivers the power of human touch, to offer solutions that eliminate the barriers between smartphone and tablet users and their keyboards. The handwriting recognition features can be used within other Android applications such as e-mail, Twitter, blogging apps, thanks to the mazec technology.
mazec3 features include:
- Real time conversation from handwriting
- Conversion after handwriting (only inside text boxes in Note Anytime and 7notes)
- Stroke input with smooth inking (only for Note Anytime and 7notes)
- Software keyboard to support entering unrecognized words or phrases
- Cross application handwriting recognition available
- Customizing user-defined text in the user dictionary (only in English and Japanese)
- Learning previously-entered words and phrases
No more handwritten texts that cannot be edited! Unleash the creativity of your memos by using DioNote’s unique Handwriting Editing Function!
DioNote is support resolutions of 1280x720, 480x800, 1080x1920 .
===== DioNote’s Unique Features =====
◆ Simple User Interface ◆
DioNote is an application that allows you to write memos using your own handwriting. You can create memos simply by using your own handwriting and freehand drawings.
◆ Creating and Editing Your Own Handwritten memos ◆
The "Ink Text Function" recognizes and converts your handwriting, and then saves it as a text! The "Ink Text Editor" lets you easily edit your handwritten text, by applying the "cursor" to it, just as you would in a normal text on screen. You can edit both handwritten text and normal text on the same page without any distinction between the two styles.
◆ Quick and Easy Searching ◆
The Ink Search Function saves the stroke data of your handwritten memos and lets you find your handwritten memos as quickly as memos created with normal text methods.
===== Key Features of DioNote =====
* Notebook: You can create notebooks and organize your memos in each notebook much like folders.
* View Settings: You can select a view with notebook & memo together, a notebook-only view, and a memo-only view.
* Memo Sharing: You can share your memos on social networks or use them in other apps.
* Decorate your notebooks by adding your own image or photo to the notebook cover.
* Send and receive your notebooks with your Evernote, Google Drive or Dropbox accounts.
* Tap and hold the thumbnail of a memo to add its shortcut to the Home screen.
===== Detailed Memo/Canvas Features of DioNote =====
* Entry Mode: Switch quickly between Handwriting Mode and a keyboard mode when writing memos.
* Canvas (image memo): Select different brush modes and create freehand drawings on the canvas.
* Add images to the canvas to decorate photos, mark locations on maps, etc.
* Use various brush types, colors, and stroke thicknesses to refine your sketches.
* Quick Handwriting Mode: When using cursive handwriting, this mode automatically adjusts the panel sliding speed by recognizing your input speed.
* Able to adjust "Idle Composition Timeout" after creating your handwritten memo.
* Reduce or enlarge the text in your memos.
===== Usage Examples for DioNote =====
* Taking memos at lectures / Recording minutes or summarizing an agenda at conferences
* Sketching your ideas quickly while taking public transportation
* Drawing up a travel plan and sharing it with your travel companions
* Making a checklist for an important event
* Recording your significant event with photos
* Keeping a record of your special recipes
* Unlimited memo usage is available with an in-app purchase.*
The DioNote's free version is able to only 30 memos.
If you did DioNote purchase unlimited memo pack, You can use unlimited memo&canvas.
■ CS Center: email@example.com
■ facebook: www.facebook.com/DIOTEK
Infinite Painter goes far beyond other raster-based graphics applications, bringing you fresh, innovative features that can’t be found anywhere else:
- Numerous brushes separated into categories
- Blend and mix colors
- Pressure-sensitivity and stylus support
- Trace and rub images
- Liquify mode
- Unlimited layers
- Project-playback from start to finish
- High-definition paintings (2048 x 2048)
- Import images from your camera, your gallery, or from the web
- Five types of symmetry - horizontal, vertical, angular, radial, and kaleidoscopic
- A pull out protractor to quickly create straight lines or circles
- Search millions of colors via ColourLovers.com
- Five drawing modes - normal, pen, rectangle, ellipse, and line
- Rotate and flip the canvas
- Fluid interface
- Reference images
- Use any brush as a soft eraser
- Export images as JPEG
- Import from Infinite Design
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
Keywords: paint, painting, sketch, draw, art, adobe photoshop, corel painter, artrage, art rage, graphic design, layers, brushes, blend, DirectStylus, directstylus
* Big notepad than display size
* The number of memo unlimited
* Note paper as a background to 25 different free
* Feels great any function free of charge
Can not be used eventually to narrow the smartphone Notepad put only the size of the display size .
To say , or complex functions , such as automatic recognition handwriting is difficult to get the hang of , and until there is not needed .
This notepad to such you . It is just good handwriting simple notepad .
In Notepad wider than display size , you can select up to three to five times in the configuration. Number of memo unlimited . You can use comfortably because it is free of course .
Reproduce the same sense a handy notepad and realistic , delete or add notes , the operation very simple . I can be at the touch of a button . Using a large virtual scratch paper , please write the text freely .
There is a fit mode that can be added to the zoom mode to use when handwriting See Notepad whole .
In zoom mode , or to scroll in two fingers , you can scroll the screen automatically by half in top-down, left-right button .
In fit mode , you can resume the handwriting from the point where you touch .
Note paper 25 kinds for free .
You can choose from freely set from the configuration menu . The ( scratch paper that can not be selected because it becomes a paid , please purchase from the shop menu . No note paper pay for now . )
Ads will be displayed by default, but if you wish to hide the ad , please purchase from the shop menu . So you can remove the ad immediately , you do not need to re- install the app . It is very smart .
I automatically access to Google Play the purchase of scratch paper and advertising hide .
After you press the buy button on Google Play on , you can not ( canceled ) return . Please inform us of the reason if you have trouble etc. in connection with your purchase , and any special circumstances . I will repay .
* arbitrary precision float (gmp/mpfr/mpc)
* good support for units
* RPN calculator
* basic scalar operations (sin/exp/etc)
* programmability (if you like FORTH or RPL)
* vector/matrix math
* base conversions
This is (hopefully) under heavy development so if you use it, let me know what you think. Also, let me know if you want access to my source repository.
Please don't hesitate to email me about features you want or complaints you have, I want to make something people like!
- Folder based note storage that lets you organize notes however you want
- Infinite scrolling and zooming in notes with no loss of resolution
- Custom pens of any thickness, color, pressure sensitivity, and transparency you want
- Deletion, movement, erasure of strokes
- Share notes as PNGs and PDFs
- More coming soon!
- One finger/the stylus draws
- Two fingers pan and zoom (the pixels below them stay below them when they move)
- The arrows are undo and redo
- The dotted line tool is select. Draw the select region with one finger and move and size it with two. Select grabs whole strokes.
- The eraser looking thing erases in the same way the pens draw.
- The five buttons in the upper right are the pens. Tap one to use it, tap it again to bring up the pen creator menu, and tap it a third time to close the menu once you have selected your pen.
- The metadata menu item lets you change the note's name
- The save menu item saves the note.
- Tap on a folder or note to open it
- Long press folders and notes to select them
- Drag notes wherever you want to put them by touching the selected notes and moving them or moving your finger on the screen after selecting a note but before picking the finger up
- Cancel a selection or delete the selected notes by pressing or dropping on the buttons at the top
Freehand's development is supported by product design and software development consulting. Email me about your project at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how I can help you.
More from developer
Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
*** IMPORTANT: If you wish to report a problem encountered with MyScript Calculator, or simply ask a question to Vision Objects, don’t use the application feedback space as it’s impossible for us to answer there.
Support website: http://myscriptsupport.visionobjects.com
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
Get rid of your fountain pen and your heavy notebooks, but still keep the pleasure of handwriting!
With MyScript Notes Mobile, you can use your tablet as a real notepad creating and customizing an unlimited number of notebooks in which you can draw, insert pictures and take notes with your own handwriting using a stylus or capacitive stylus. Available in 30 different languages, MyScript Notes Mobile also allows users to share information in a few clicks with the most important communication tools, networks or cloud-applications (E-mail clients®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox®, S-Note®). The search functionality provides an easy way to find words or sentences in different notebooks.
The desktop offers multiple views: it is possible to drag to the left or the right and therefore organize your notebooks by category.
You can create a new notebook with a simple tap on an icon and choose its color and its name.
Of course you can also delete or re-arrange notebooks.
MyScript Notes Mobile offers all the tools to draw, write, erase and select. You can choose between 2 writing modes:
• The conversion pen: write your text, it is converted into digital information in real time.
• The drawing pen: you can write and make drawings and keep information as images. You will still be able to convert it later, if needed.
You can also import, rescale and even write or draw over pictures.
Communicate and export
Share your notes: MyScript Notes Mobile also exports any piece of information as text, as an image or as a PDF file to applications:
• e-mail client
• Facebook® (picture or text)
• and many more
• 9 user interface languages:
➡ Chinese Simplified
• 30 handwriting recognition languages:
➡ Chinese (Simplified)
➡ Chinese (Traditional)
➡ English (Canadian)
➡ English (UK)
➡ English (US)
➡ French (Canada)
➡ French (France)
➡ Portuguese (Portugal)
➡ Portuguese (Brazil)
➡ Spanish (Spain)
➡ Spanish (Mexico)