FiiNote is the most convenient note app for android.
It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
4, Infinite canvas, text box, DIY templates, real pen style...Too many incredible functions inside.
5, Organized by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive and trash box are also supported.
6, Integrate with Recorder, a background recorder using little resource.
7, Compatible with multiple cloud providers, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points.
8, Less permission is required.
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: notepad handwriting handwritten Note taking 手写记事本 便签本 原笔迹
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiBackup, notes 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
• move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
• reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
• insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
• create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
• insert images into documents
• cut, copy, paste selection
• unlimited undo/redo jog dial
• continuous scrolling of document
• pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
• customize and save pens
• customize page size, color, and ruling
• pages can grow automatically when writing nears edge
• split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
• HTML/SVG document format viewable in any modern web browser (PDF export also available)
• organize documents with folders
• Internet access for the built-in web browser.
• Write to SD card - documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/
Problems? Feature requests? Email: email@example.com
INKredible has only ONE single mission: to create an outstanding writing experience on a tablet. It is meant to be distraction-free. In fact most of the time, you will not see any UI controls or buttons, just a blank sheet of paper to write on.
With more than 3 years of R&D in vector-graphics inking technology, we are confident INKredible - with a sophisticated manipulation of Bezier curves - will make your handwriting look more beautiful than on paper.
Even more specially, it will look good in any resolution, for printing or displaying purposes. Just zoom in and you will see why INKredible is unique among other handwriting apps.
… and, well, PERFECT!
OK, the INKredible writing experience on a tablet might not be perfect, but it is as close to perfection as you can find.
It is FREE. Try it today and see for yourself.
- Multiple notebooks
- Export as pdf
- Import Image
- Set background
- Customize notebooks include color and name
- Quickly preview your notes by browsing thumbnail images in notebook
- Share individual note via apps like Gmail, Evernote, GNotes
- Different colors and size of pen
- Unlimited pages in notebook
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Papyrus is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Papyrus takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Papyrus is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Help us translate Papyrus at http://translate.papyrusapp.com
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/Ji9dCS)
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/J7uT0B)
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Google Play for Education customers can install both this app and the Papyrus EDU License 2014-2015 app to unlock all premium features for the current academic year. See http://goo.gl/aZZWFt
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
No more handwritten texts that cannot be edited! Unleash the creativity of your memos by using DioNote’s unique Handwriting Editing Function!
* DioNote is support resolutions of 1280x720, 480x800, 1080x1920 .
* DioNote is compatible with OS’s up to Lollipop(5.0).
===== DioNote’s Unique Features =====
◆ Simple User Interface ◆
DioNote is an application that allows you to write memos using your own handwriting. You can create memos simply by using your own handwriting and freehand drawings.
◆ Creating and Editing Your Own Handwritten memos ◆
The "Ink Text Function" recognizes and converts your handwriting, and then saves it as a text! The "Ink Text Editor" lets you easily edit your handwritten text, by applying the "cursor" to it, just as you would in a normal text on screen. You can edit both handwritten text and normal text on the same page without any distinction between the two styles.
◆ Quick and Easy Searching ◆
The Ink Search Function saves the stroke data of your handwritten memos and lets you find your handwritten memos as quickly as memos created with normal text methods.
===== Key Features of DioNote =====
* Notebook: You can create notebooks and organize your memos in each notebook much like folders.
* View Settings: You can select a view with notebook & memo together, a notebook-only view, and a memo-only view.
* Memo Sharing: You can share your memos on social networks or use them in other apps.
* Decorate your notebooks by adding your own image or photo to the notebook cover.
* Send and receive your notebooks with your Evernote, Google Drive or Dropbox accounts.
* Tap and hold the thumbnail of a memo to add its shortcut to the Home screen.
===== Detailed Memo/Canvas Features of DioNote =====
* Entry Mode: Switch quickly between Handwriting Mode and a keyboard mode when writing memos.
* Canvas (image memo): Select different brush modes and create freehand drawings on the canvas.
* Add images to the canvas to decorate photos, mark locations on maps, etc.
* Use various brush types, colors, and stroke thicknesses to refine your sketches.
* Quick Handwriting Mode: When using cursive handwriting, this mode automatically adjusts the panel sliding speed by recognizing your input speed.
* Able to adjust "Idle Composition Timeout" after creating your handwritten memo.
* Reduce or enlarge the text in your memos.
===== Usage Examples for DioNote =====
* Taking memos at lectures / Recording minutes or summarizing an agenda at conferences
* Sketching your ideas quickly while taking public transportation
* Drawing up a travel plan and sharing it with your travel companions
* Making a checklist for an important event
* Recording your significant event with photos
* Keeping a record of your special recipes
* Unlimited memo usage is available with an in-app purchase.*
The DioNote's free version is able to only 30 memos.
If you did DioNote purchase unlimited memo pack, You can use unlimited memo&canvas.
■ CS Center: email@example.com
■ facebook: www.facebook.com/DIOTEK
Write notes of all types, from short lists to lengthy research, and access them on any device.
Collect web articles, handwritten notes, and photos to keep all the details in one place.
Find your work quickly with Evernote’s powerful search.
Move projects forward with Evernote:
- Take notes: write in a clean, distraction-free workspace.
- Get organized: create notebooks and add tags to wrangle projects.
- Access anywhere: keep your work in sync across devices.
- Find anything fast: text in notes, photos, and PDFs is searchable.
- Share ideas and resources: create a workspace for collaboration with shared notebooks.
- Keep up with to-do’s: make to-do lists and check items off as you go.
- Harness creativity: capture ideas while they’re fresh, wherever you are.
- Prepare for meetings: draft agendas and to-do’s for next time.
- Manage expenses: organize receipts, bills, and invoices to keep expense reports in check.
- Plan business travel: save reservations and tickets for simple trip planning.
Accomplish even more with Evernote Premium:
★Take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Add a PIN lock to the Evernote app on your phone
★Notes are four times larger so you can pack Evernote with large files and hi-res images
Evernote is available for all your computers, phones, tablets, and on the web! Find your notes anywhere you’ve installed the app.
★ New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’, Winner: TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Awards and the Webbys. ★
Want to use Evernote with your team at work? Learn more about Evernote Business at: http://evernote.com/business/
Visit our homepage: http://www.evernote.com/
More information about permissions at:
WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
Support us, buy Handrite note PRO
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
Easily markup PDFs to fill out forms, edit or grade papers and sign documents with the new PDF import.
You can either use your fingertips, an active pen (e.g. the stylus from the Samsung Galaxy Note series) or a passive pen. The vector graphics engine allows you to zoom in without pixelation or losing quality. If you use a stylus you can set the "stylus only" option so that your wrist won't accidentally draw lines. The app also allows you to export your work for refinement on a PC later.
The app allows you to write or draw during lectures and meetings. Export to PDF afterwards to share your work.
The simple and intuitive user interface makes writing or drawing as easy as on paper. Just give it a try. Most of the features are available for free!
• Draw with an active Stylus (e.g. Samsung Note S-Pen) for pressure sensitivity**
• Simulate variable line width with your finger or a passive pen using the "speed pen" option
• Vector graphics engine, lossless zoom
• Copy & Paste
• PDF export
• JPG & PNG export
• Export directly to Evernote
• Image import
• Endless page size or different paper sizes
• Two finger pinch-to-zoom or canvas movement
• Use layers as in professional imaging software
• Vector point manipulation
• Organize your documents with labels like "work", "art" and so on.
• Economy Package
All premium features in one package
• Export Package
Export your drawing into the SVG format. You can refine your drawings on your PC with Inkscape (a free open source tool) or Adobe Illustrator
Import PDF files
• Feature Package
Fill option for forms (rectangle, ellipse)
HandWrite Pro is perfect for your next lecture or meeting!
In case you experience bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description.
There is a discussion forum at our homepage at http://www.hand-write.com or just visit our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/HandWrite.
* Available via in-app purchasing
** Devices: S-Pen: Samsung Galaxy Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8.0, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014 Edition, and Note Pro, Nvidia Directstylus
Others: Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet
Plus…when you create a free account in Script, you’ll get started in a 15-day free trial of a full featured online Celtx studio.
Visit www.celtx.com to learn more.
* Screenplay, AV, Stageplay, Audio Play, and Comic formats.
* Free online backups - protecting your writing from damage or loss of your device.
* Add comments to make script notes to yourself or discuss scripts with partners.
* New to Celtx? Sign up for an account and get a 15-day free trial of a full-featured online Celtx studio - all the tools you need to bring your scripts to camera: scriptwriting, breakdown, storyboarding, scheduling, budgeting, and cast and crew reports. Post trial you can continue using your studio for free scriptwriting.
★★★★★ – “Simple: great, great, great.”
★★★★★ – “Awesome app. Very creative and fun. Easy to use also!!”
★★★★★ – “I love this app. It helps me get things out on instagram”
★★★★★ – "I have fun with the designs and frames. U need to take time and play with it.”
✔ App of the day 28 May 2012
✔ Featured in Android Magazin (Dutch Edition) May 2012
✔ Custom backgrounds
✔ Custom stickers
✔ Variety of fonts
✔ Many cool text effects (reflection, shadow, rotation & more...)
You can save them in your gallery, or share them with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitpic, Pinerest,Whatsapp, Streamzoo, Picstitch, Instacollage ,Instaframe (or Pic stitch), BBM (BlackBerry Messenger), etc.
You may use it with Picstitch, Instacollage, Instaframe, Twitpic, ebuddy, line, viber, pinterest, cutie, textcutie, photogrid, grid, shape, sutro, mainpage, collage, instamessage, instaquote, photo, fontself, photography, brannan, drawcam, inkwell, amaro, messaging, lango, airdrop, yakitori, texting, ubersocial, tikl, msgs, messageme, imessage, maker, top1, walden, cnet, rectangle, yolo, hefe, piccollage, colornote, photowall, earlybird, nimbuzz, top5, certificate, photographers, chomp, swag, tumblr, error, authority, follower, followers, inbox and many other other apps.
It comes with many cute and beautiful backgrounds, frames, filters, fonts, effects & more...
Textgram can be used along with other photo editing applications like: brannan, sutro, hefe, photogrid, picsart, grid, walden, inkwell, drawcam, fontself, amaro, collages, collage, piccollage, earlybird, yakitori, nashville, studio, hudson, toaster.
INTERNET ACCESS - Used for Textgram Store, where extra templates, backgrounds, stickers & frames are available to download for free.
STORAGE - Used to save the textgrams you create, and to save the items downloaded from Textgram Store.
GET_ACCOUNTS - This is used by Pocket Change to identify users across multiple devices. This way, rewards earned through Pocket Change, will still be available if you change your phone and reinstall the app on a new device.
The NowPad lets you take notes on top of any opened app and runs quietly in the background when not in use.
Write Now features three different types of notes: text, checklist, and voice; and with more to come, Write Now will be your one-stop note app!
Make accessing your notes even easier by pinning them to your notification bar or adding a home-screen widget.
Secure your notes by setting a password and Write Now will automatically encrypt your note based on your unique password.
★ FEATURES ★
- Take notes without leaving your current app
- Three types of notes: text, checklist, and voice
- Organize your notes in easy-to-use folders
- Pin notes to your notification bar
- Create home-screen widgets
- Lock and encrypt notes with a password
- Easy sharing and exporting features
- Runs in the background quietly without draining battery or processing power
★ USES ★
You can takes while you're...
- taking a call.
- reading an article.
- checking your email.
- browsing the Internet.
- playing a game.
- looking up directions.
- watching a video.
- taking a picture.
- listening to music.
- doing anything!
More information at http://www.aerodroid.com/apps/write_now.php
Pen and Paper has been developed as part of our research about touch input. That means we want to make drawing on your tablet or phone as convenient as with pen and paper.
“App of the Week Feb 2015” — Gizmodo UK
"It made writing simple & enjoyable again” — Lifehacker Japan
"Complete makeover with a Material-inspired design" — Dr Rita, AndroidPolice
# Full Featured Text Editor
- Distraction-free Interface
- Built in Dictionary
- Extended Keyboard
- Keyboard Shortcuts (e.g. CTRL+Z for undo)
- Open .txt, Markdown (.md), .fountain
- Phrase Finding
- Undo & Redo
- Word and Character Count
# Innovative Technology
- CommonMark [New!]
- Live Markdown Preview * [New!]
- Custom font * [New!]
- Night Mode
- Dropbox Integration (Works even when offline)
- RTL Support
- Support Multiple Encodings (UTF-8, BIG 5 etc.)
- True Italic [New!]
- Typewriter Scrolling * [New!]
- Typeface & Style Customization
- Exclusive fonts. Hoefler&Co. Ideal Sans, FF Fago Mono, Novel Mono
# Share and Export
- Share .txt
- Share Plain text
- Plain Text/Markdown to PDF (Android 4.4 and above)
- Plain Text/Markdown to .rtf [New!]
- Markdown to HTML
- Markdown to Formatted text
- Markdown to .docx (Beta) * [New!]
# Get Creative™ (*Requires In-app Purchase)
- Custom font
- Export to .docx (Beta)
- View Mode in Markdown
- Live Markdown Preview
- Remove PDF Watermark
- Snapshots to backup document
- Thesaurus & Rhyme [New!]
- Typewriter Scrolling [New!]
1. JotterPad saves your work on exit.
2. Some of the features require Creative IAP.
3. App cleaning agents (Clean Master) delete text files. Please disable them.
4. JotterPad does not open .docx.
For more information,
Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
MyScript Smart Note is the only note-taking application that turns handwritten words into interactive text, making it easy to edit, search, and take action on your notes. Words and sentences can be quickly moved, split, joined, and erased by simple gestures. Searching for a word or sentences is simple, allowing handwritten notes to be managed with the same ease as any digital document. You can easily interact with words you have written (i.e. see the word definition).
The FREE application includes one notebook (10 pages). Premium features allow users to create unlimited pages and notebooks and share with the most popular cloud applications such as email clients, social media, S-Note®, Evernote®, and Dropbox®.
• Enjoy handwritten note taking with robust tools to write, draw, erase and select.
• Edit notes quickly with simple gestures.
• Interact with words you have written (i.e. see the word definition).
• Search your handwritten text using InkSearch® technology.
• Typeset your text to create and export digital text document.
• Copy/paste or export converted text to any other text application.
• Create and insert sketches into your notes.
• Insert, resize and rotate images easily.
• Supports handwriting recognition in 59 languages. *
Premium Features (Available in app purchase)
• UNLIMITED notebooks and pages.
• UNLIMITED export of notebook pages or entire notebooks as PDF to e-mail, Dropbox®, and Evernote®.
• UNLIMITED image import capability.
• Archive your work (backup/restore).
• Drag and drop of pages from one notebook to another.
• Easily create, delete or categorize notebooks.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Languages: Afrikaans – South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Armenian - Armenia, Azeri - Azerbaijan, Basque - Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian - Bulgaria, Catalan - Spain, Chinese (Simplified) - PRC, Chinese (Traditional) - Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) - Taiwan, Croatian - Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish - Denmark, Dutch - Netherlands, English - Canada, English - United Kingdom, English - United States, Estonian Estonia, Finnish - Finland, Flemish – Belgium, French - Canada, French - France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician - Spain, Georgian- Georgia, German - Austria, German – Germany, Greek - Greece, Hungarian - Hungary, Icelandic - Iceland, Indonesian – Indonesia, Italian - Italy, Japanese - Japan, Kazakh - Kazakhstan, Korean - Korea, Latvian - Latvia, Lithuanian - Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay - Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian - Norway, Polish - Poland, Portuguese - Brazil, Portuguese - Portugal, Romanian - Romania, Russian - Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) - Serbia, Serbian (Latin) - Serbia, Slovak - Slovakia, Slovenian - Slovenia, Spanish - Mexico, Spanish - Spain, Swedish - Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai - Thailand, Turkish - Turkey, Ukrainian- Ukraine, Vietnamese - Vietnam.