Dallas, Texas – Home of the Frozen Margarita
After all, the first frozen margarita machine was invented here in 1971. Sip, savor and discover the very best of Dallas, Texas, with an experience that’s all about America’s favorite frosty beverage – the margarita! From classic recipes to hand-crafted creations, we left no bottle of tequila unturned in our search for the most sought-after margaritas in Dallas.
Explore the Margarita Mile and experience Dallas’ vibrant neighborhoods and rich culinary scene.
- Explore a collection of the most unique margaritas in Dallas
- Check-in at various Margarita Mile stops and earn prizes
- Sip safely – explore transportation options
- Turn on push notifications to receive special updates and more
- Plan your trip using the Calendar of Events or explore the VisitDallas blog for more travel inspiration
VisitDallas markets Dallas as the ideal visitor and convention destination in Texas.
Dallas – The Most Texan City in Texas – celebrates its heritage in hospitality, and it's the one city where Southern meets modern and legacy meets luxury. Dallas is the leading business city in the Southwest, offering travelers an unparalleled array of amenities and a central location with two major airports with more domestic nonstop flights than any other U.S. city. As the ninth-largest American city, and part of the fourth-largest metropolitan area in the nation, Dallas is the top visitor destination in Texas. You really can do it all in Dallas.
For more information, visit www.visitdallas.com.