The official World of Bluegrass 2018 app is your planning and on-the-scene guide to the International Bluegrass Music Association’s (IBMA’s) Business Conference, brought to you by Chiesi, in Raleigh, North Carolina, Sept. 25-27, 2018. This app now also includes a festival guide and official planning info for PNC presents Wide Open Bluegrass, held in Raleigh, N.C., Sept. 28-29, 2018.
This free app is brought to you by IBMA and Visit Raleigh, in partnership with the City of Raleigh, Raleigh Convention Center and other sponsors. In addition to visitRaleigh.com, the official tourism site for Raleigh, N.C., this official app will provide you with the conference and visitor info you need during the entire 2018 World of Bluegrass week, from Sept. 25-29, 2018.
Download and use the app to get more info on the:
• IBMA Business Conference, brought to you by Chiesi
• Bluegrass Ramble, IBMA’s innovative showcase series in downtown Raleigh club venues
• IBMA Awards Show at the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts
• PNC presents Wide Open Bluegrass, a free StreetFest as well as ticketed Main Stage shows
• 2018 North Carolina Whole Hog Barbecue Championship
• Raleigh, N.C., area as a destination.
Key features include:
• Accessibility guide
• Detailed program schedules
• Exhibitor/sponsor/vendor listings and locations
• Official news and social media updates
• Hotel and camping info
• Restaurant listings
• Transportation details
• Interactive Maps
• Photos and videos
• Hot happenings and other things to see during 2018 World of Bluegrass week.
Visit Raleigh is the official destination marketing organization for the Raleigh area. We encourage conference attendees and other visitors to experience all that the area has to offer. Stop by the Raleigh, N.C., Visitor Information Center at 500 Fayetteville St., between the Raleigh Marriott City Center and Raleigh Convention Center, for onsite visitor assistance or call 1.800.849.8499 during World of Bluegrass week and year-round.