Our England (United Kingdom) offline road map (route map) primarily displays roads and transport links rather than natural geographical information. Offline (United Kingdom) road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and more detailed area around the cities: London, Southampton, Porsmuth, Bristol, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Edinbourgh, Glasgow
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, parkings, restaurants, gas stations)
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (the United Kingdom or the UK) is a constitutional monarchy comprising much of the British Isles.
This Union is more than 300 years old and comprises four constituent nations: England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. It occupies all of the island of Great Britain, the north-eastern portion of the island of Ireland and most of the remaining British Isles.
It's important to remember that the Republic of Ireland is a completely separate state from the United Kingdom, seceding from the Union and gaining its independence in 1922. The Isle of Man and the various Channel Islands are "crown dependencies", possessing their own legislative bodies for domestic legislation with the assent of the Crown. They are not part of the United Kingdom, nor of the EU, but are not sovereign states in their own right either. The UK has Ireland, France, Belgium and the Netherlands as its nearest neighbours.
The 'Great' in Great Britain (Britannia Major in Roman times; Grande-Bretagne in French) is to distinguish it from the other, smaller "Britain": Brittany (Britannia Minor; Bretagne) in northwestern France.
The UK today is a diverse patchwork of native and immigrant cultures, possessing a fascinating history and dynamic modern culture, both of which remain hugely influential in the wider world. Although Britannia no longer rules the waves, the UK is still a popular destination for many travellers. The capital and largest city of the United Kingdom is London.
We’d love to hear your opinion, so please leave a review and tell us what you think.
● Sunday Times “App of the week”
● "...much more than just a travel guide..." - appmodo.com
● "...the best option for exploring and discovering the UK ..." - thesmartphoneappreview.com
● offline content helps you save money on roaming, city maps with free wi-fi spots
● direct booking and best deals for over 11,000 hotels in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, you can also find and book low cost flight, rent-a-car, or get a taxi
● travel guides for 38 UK destinations including: Belfast, Birmingham, Blackpool, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Cardiff, Cornwall, The Cotswolds, Devon, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Oxford, Portsmouth, Windsor …
● London tours, excursions, musicals and theatre booking
● guide to UK restaurants, shopping, pubs, clubs
● share your GREAT Britain experience on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and TripAdvisor
● local travel tips and phrasebook
● shopping tips and special offers
● weather forecasts for 38 cities in UK
... and much more.
mX Great Britain can help you discover many reasons why Britain is GREAT.
Talk to us on:
Published by: Mobiexplore
tags: UK, London, England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland
But if you are traveling to the United Kingdom Here are some Gems that are well worth a visit and are a little less known than the run of the mill place's.
If you are visiting the United Kingdom, try to visit one of these Gems i am sure you will be impressed.
Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands are not covered by this application.
Application provides a regional view of the landscape which is similar in content and appearance to a typical road-atlas.
On the map you can browse:
- Cities, towns, villages, centres of population,
- Motorways and junction numbers, A and B roads,
- Some woodland features and wind farms location.
The app is ideal for route planning and geographic context. You can show/follow your current location and calculate distance between points using 'tap' action.
With this app you do not need the paper atlas any more. You will get same level of details - popular OS 1:250K scale and you will be able to check alternative routes just in few seconds.
The application provides support for geographic and British National Grids coordinates - set your default format in settings.
You always know where you are and how to get to your destination.
UK Map Atlas contains 1:50 000 Scale Gazetteer which is a GB reference tool and location finder containing 250,000 distinctive place and feature names.
Contains Ordnance Survey Open Data © Crown copyright and database right 2014.
Discover Britain (formerly Heritage magazine) is Britain's leading historic travel magazine, packed with news and features on our finest stately homes and castles, practical guides to our cities, coast and countryside and in-depth articles on our culture and traditions.
With stunning photography and the best travel and history writers around, Discover Britain has everything you need to plan a holiday at home or learn about the events that have helped to shape our island nation.
Discover Britain is created by a passionate team that are dedicated to bringing you news and features on Britain's finest heritage sites.
The Discover Britain app provides access to a large number of editions of the magazine and you can purchase access to these as either a monthly or annual subscription.
Monthly Subscription: £2.49
Annual Subscription: £13.49
During your subscription period you will be able to view new issues that are released as well as a large archive of back issues.
Discover Britain is published 6 times a year.
Subscriptions are auto-renewing and will renew within 24 hours of the current subscription period expiring. Auto-renewing subscriptions can be managed via the Google Play listing page for the app, allowing them to be turned off. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active period.