Indianapolis has one of the best downtowns in the United States with more than 200 retail shops, 35 hotels, 300 restaurants, movie theaters, sports venues, museums, art galleries and parks. For racing fans Indianapolis is home to the annual Indy 500 race.
If you are new to Indianapolis these guides will be very helpful to you. They include an interactive map, hotels, restaurants, bars, live cams, activities, news, sports and local events. FREE DOWNLOAD.
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
For Indianapolis airport and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Indianapolis International Airport (IND) is the largest airport in Indiana. In 2011, Indianapolis Airport was ranked the 2nd Best Airport in North America by Airports Council International. The airport is about 14 miles west of the city and is accessible by GO Express shuttle bus. This app provides complete information for Indianapolis Airport including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, Lounges, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information on Indianapolis Airport--useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from the airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Indianapolis. We include Atlanta, Chicago, St Louis, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Albuquerque, Denver, Phoenix and all the airports of the world (2400+).
• Choose the best places to visit from our curated list of more than 100.000 attractions, covering 150+ countries - never miss out on the best sightseeing again
• Plan your travel itinerary in just a few minutes - spend your time on travel, not on planning
• Get weather forecast - what is the best day to schedule that river cruise for?
• Use time & distance estimates - is the way from the station to your hotel worth taking a taxi?
• Sync the itinerary across all your devices - you’ll always have your dream trip close at hand
• Find a hotel in your destination and save it to your itinerary - always find a way back to your hotel
• Enjoy detailed and walking-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible, on foot
• See subway lines on the map in popular cities - quickly get around town like a local
• Download offline maps and use the app offline (available as in-app purchase) - no more roaming fees
• Download and print out a PDF guide - don’t worry about battery power.
• Guardian’s Android App of the Week
• Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
• Outside Magazine: The Best City Guide App for your Phone
• Also featured in BBC, The Telegraph, PC Magazine, TNW, ProductHunt and others
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Check out our web planner: http://www.tripomatic.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tripomatic_com
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TripomaticCom
Contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
To access 1000+ destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic