♦ KEY FEATURES
● Familiar street level A-Z map of Glasgow.
● Colourful, clear, custom drawn, geographically accurate mapping.
● Once installed no internet connection is required, no data roaming charges.
● GPS location and tracking.
● Streets, postcodes, places of interest, junction names, national rail and underground stations, hospitals and districts covered by this map are built into the application.
A "MUST HAVE" if you are visiting the 2014 Commonwealth Games. The familiar look of this map makes it by far the easiest Glasgow map to use. The map is drawn by real cartographers with the detailed care and human touch of emphasis that A-Z are famous for.
The map covers an area of Glasgow down to street level, extending to:
● Uddingston (part)
The map index lists streets, postcodes, places of interest, junction names, national rail and underground stations, hospitals, and districts that are within this area.
All can be located on this high quality map within a few seconds using the search feature or by browsing the index.
With this map installed on your device there is never any need for an internet connection enabling you to access the map anywhere and at anytime.
You can use your device’s inbuilt location services to show your current location on the map or follow your movements as you travel.
♦ ANNOTATING THE MAP
You can now add places of interest, routes and even areas to the map. This is a very simple yet powerful feature that allows the user to quickly and easily customise their map. This is also a great benefit to anyone planning routes as it instantly displays the distance for the complete route. These annotations can be stored and retrieved instantly on the device.