DO NOT BUY FULL VERSION! This is the same game as the free Supaplex but with less features, and feels unpolished. Both have control issues. And the original supaplex is a freeware meaning no one should be making a profit off of it when it is avaiable for free. Jmaster Supaplex for android is way better and free.
Awesome! Reminds me 20 yrs. back. It is a bit more difficult to control Murphy's movement, but game is nice, thank you.
Love it Always loved this game, on my pc i finidhed all 111 levels will c how here will go :) THX !!!
Good I like this game one question though what is the control buttons used for.
Great Extreme game but I wish there was a full version for freee
Tip top Exellent. Supports QWert keyboard on my Xperia Mini Pro + cusomizable key controls. PERFECT. Will be purchasing. THANKS! Ps. Any Chance of not rendering the top of the screen behind the title/stats bar? I know its a bit transparent, but would be better not draw the level behind it at all.
- Fixed chained disk explosions stopping in some circumstances
- Fixed chained electron explosion bugs
- Improved push behavior
- Performance improvements
- Added Google Play Leaderboards and Achievements
- All 111 levels now playable (if completed in sequence)
- Fixed zombie Murphy bug
- Highlight last level played
- Improved support for high dpi devices
- Improved access to game options for devices lacking menu button
- Various bug fixes