A very basic style of bolder dash/ repton style game. I didn't play this much as I hated the controls. The buttons are very large and requires some movement of your thumbs (esp on tablets) and they are in a way that will take some getting used to aswell. It's a fast movement game, meaning you don't get much chance to move your character out of danger unless you can react very quickly (but not with these controls on tablets you cant), otherwise it's a matter of playing with sheer perfection.
DO NOT BUY FULL VERSION! This is the same game as the free Supaplex but with less features, and feels unpolished. Both have control issues. And the original supaplex is a freeware meaning no one should be making a profit off of it when it is avaiable for free. Jmaster Supaplex for android is way better and free.
Awesome! Reminds me 20 yrs. back. It is a bit more difficult to control Murphy's movement, but game is nice, thank you.
Love it Always loved this game, on my pc i finidhed all 111 levels will c how here will go :) THX !!!
Good I like this game one question though what is the control buttons used for.
Great Extreme game but I wish there was a full version for freee
- Fixed chained disk explosions stopping in some circumstances
- Fixed chained electron explosion bugs
- Improved push behavior
- Performance improvements
- Added Google Play Leaderboards and Achievements
- All 111 levels now playable (if completed in sequence)
- Fixed zombie Murphy bug
- Highlight last level played
- Improved support for high dpi devices
- Improved access to game options for devices lacking menu button
- Various bug fixes