Visual Vocal is an incredibly efficient way to AUTHOR, SHARE, and HOST Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR) content.
With Visual Vocal, unlike other systems, 100% of AR/VR creation and consumption can be done RIGHT FROM YOUR PHONE, which is massively useful for construction jobsites, large-scale engineering projects, and other enterprise tasks where the speed and clarity of communication is critical to good decision-making.
AUTHOR: Instantly Create AR/VR Content + Annotation
* Visual Vocal is an incredibly powerful and flexible way to create AR/VR content.
* Like a PDF, a PowerPoint presentation, or a Google Doc, a “Vv” is a digital object that acts like AR/VR document.
* Using a wide array of “reality capture” technologies such as Google's free Cardboard Camera app or new AR/VR cameras such as Google’s VR180 devices, Visual Vocal allows you to quickly add annotations and markup, as well as layer-on images across time.
* Want to include some content from a 3D Tool such as Revit, Rhino, or Sketch-up? No problem. Our simple web-based portal allows you to stage rendered content in moments.
* Now, you've created a flexible and sharable format that changes AR/VR from a parlor trick into an efficient, useful, and scalable technology…
SHARE: Easily Distribute AR/VR Content to Collaborators
* So, now you have a series of captures, renders, building options, and annotations. Useful, but is there a way to SHARE this with your colleagues? Yes there is.
* Every Vv is represented by a 7-digit globally-unique code, which can be easily texted, emailed, spoken, written, or copied/pasted into your favorite jobsite issue tracking tool such as Bluebeam, Revitzio, or Unearth Labs.
* You can even write this code on a jobsite with a grease marker, right on the slab!
* This simple method eliminates the typical complexity of sharing AR/VR content.
* Imagine using a Vv as a fast and approachable way to document your facility’s operations – certainly beats an operations binder (or dozens of them)!
* But what if you want to review this content together? Vvs can also be hosted as a meeting…
HOST: Facilitate Compelling AR/VR Moments in Meetings – Large or Small, Local or Remote
* AR/VR can make for a great moment in a meeting or presentation, but not if you're passing a big ugly headset from person to person. Over time, we've discovered that the best expressions of AR/VR in a meeting are focused 5-10 minute immersive presentations involving EVERYONE in the meeting – even those in remote locations – SIMULTANEOUSLY!
* Utilizing Visual Vocal's unique Sonic Pairing method (utilizing Chirp™ Technology), you can rapidly get teams from 2 to 40 into AR/VR at the same time – each with their own colored markup, sharing insights and making decisions… Together.
As you can see, the days of AR/VR being “Cool but not Useful” are over. Visual Vocal is an incredibly powerful, practical, and flexible AR/VR communication technology.
Visual Vocal. Immersion with Purpose.