Stocks AARP AdAge Alexa AllThingsDigital AOL AppleApp Atlantic Barrons BigCharts BusinessInsider BusinessJournals Bazaar Billboard Bing Bloomberg BoxOffice BusinessWeek Cars CFO CIO CMO CNET CNN ComedyCentral ConsumerReports Cosmopolitan Delicious Digg Discovery Downgrades Drugs Earnings eBay Economist EETimes Entertainment Entrepreneur ESPN Fandango FastCompany Fins Fitness Food FoodandWine Fool Forbes ForeignAffairs FoxNews Golf Google GQ Health Hollywood Hulu iLounge Inc InformationWeek InfoWorld Initaited InStyle InternetRetailer InTouch Investors Kongregate LastFM LATimes Life&Style MainStreet MarieClaire MarketWatch MenJournal MentalFloss MorningStar MP3 MercuryNews MetaCafe MTV MySpace NASDAQ NetworkWorld NewsWeek NewYorker NPR NYTimes Onion PCMagazine PCWorld People PitchFork PopularMechanics PRNewswire ReadersDigest RealSimple Reuters RollingStone RTTNews Salon SeekingAlpha SFChronicle Shape Slashdot Slate Street StreetInsider Stubmleupon Techcrunch TechReview Technorati Techmeme TicketMaster Time Topix ChicagoTribune TVGuide Twitter Upgrades USWeekly VanityFair Vogue WallStJournal WebMD WineSpectator Wired WordPress Yahoo! YouTube ZDNet
- Access breaking news and top stories from over 45 categories including Economy, Technology, Politics, Personal Finance, Bonds, Commodities, Currencies, Emerging Markets, Funds, Energy Markets and many more.
- Get the latest news on companies in your Watchlist and on key events in the business world such as the Debt Crisis, Elections, Davos, G8, Earnings etc.
- Get the latest market data for global Equity Indexes, Bonds, Futures, Commodities & Currencies.
- Personalize the markets that are most important to you and get instant access to them.
- Track, manage and analyze your personal holdings (stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, currencies etc.) with powerful performance charts, including summary visualizations by Asset Type, Industry & Location.
- Access detailed company pages that include key statistics, financials and earnings updates.
Tools & Visualizations:
- Get an instant snapshot of how the world markets that are important to you are performing by personalizing the command center on the home screen.
- Utilize analytical tools to better understand how companies and markets have performed.
- Hover over headlines to see article previews
- Hover over tickers within news articles for the latest market data on your tablet
- Annotate and save your notes within Bloomberg+ on your tablet
- Watch Live Bloomberg TV, customized for your region of the world or select a different region for a new perspective.
- Choose top videos from the home page, news sections or from within articles.
- Use the portable HD video player to watch videos uninterrupted, while browsing the app.
- Listen to insightful interviews and analysis from the smartest names in Finance, Business, Economics & Investment.
- View slideshows and photo galleries that highlight the latest news from around the world.
- Access the latest stock price and news for companies, people and topics mentioned in articles
- Synchronize your Watchlist with Bloomberg.com and also access it via the web
- Share articles using Email, Facebook or Twitter
- Search for news and stock quotes
- Adjust font size and contrast within news articles to maximize readability
As one of the first e-trading platforms to go truly mobile, you can view live pricing and manage algo orders via J.P. Morgan's mobile trading app anywhere, anytime.
Key features of the application:
• View FX Spot on the move
• Place, amend and cancel orders
• Manage and monitor active orders from the order blotter
• Customize order blotter and order filters
• Order types include Take Profit, Stop Loss, Trailing StopLoss, Market, Call, Panther, Sliceberg and TWAP+
• Multi-leg orders include IF Done, OCO and IF Done OCO
• Teams can monitor and manage each other’s orders with group orders
The application is free to download, however an existing J.P. Morgan FX account is required to log in.
The MorganDirect Pro application ("Application") does not purport to provide any financial, investment, tax, accounting or legal advice; and no information on the Application constitutes a recommendation that you should enter into a particular transaction or a representation that any financial instrument or transaction is suitable or appropriate for you. The Application may not be available to all customers or in all countries at this time. Please consult your J.P. Morgan representative to learn more about the services available to you.
Your use of the Application is subject to terms and conditions that you must first accept before you are allowed access. The Application may contain links to J.P. Morgan proprietary websites. To the extent you choose to enter such a website, you may be subject to additional terms and conditions or disclaimers, which are in addition to this disclaimer. In the event of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions or disclaimers will govern for those sections or pages. In the event any provision of this disclaimer is held to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be unimpaired and the unenforceable provision shall be replaced by such enforceable provision as comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable provision.
2014 J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. - All rights reserved. JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. is a member of FDIC. “JPMorgan” and “MorganDirect” are registered trademarks of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Other featured words or symbols, used to identify the source of goods and services, are the trademarks of their respective owners.
inoStockNews allows you to read news from top finance/stock sites in one place.
★★★ Features ★★★
★ Featured sites:
+ For your liking, the featured list is customizable.
★ Search: allows you to download/search news from multiple sites.
+ You can even change what sites to include in search list.
★ Save & Share: how often did you see a news article and couldn't find it again to show to friends? Or you simply want to save the news for later reading before getting on airplane.
+ You can save and share via SMS, email, social networks (Facebook, Twitter...)
+ Multiple save supported
★ Easy to use:
+ Design for reading headlines with preview image.
+ Preview allows you to preview instantly without visiting the source website.
+ Swipeable views for both preview/full view.
+ Context & option menus throughout: allows users to switch full-view/preview, save, delete, and share.
+ Simple & effective design consideration/advantage:
Most people simply browse through news headlines. We put special emphasis on this news reading habit by providing 3 line headline, which covers most headlines.
Unlike other apps, we don't overlay headline on image because:
- It doesn't provide enough space for text causing headline cutoff. This is not desirable for news app.
- Headline on top of image is actual distracting the headline.
With the Market Blok app you can keep tabs on the stock market, read your favorite financial news, and keep track of investment strategies related to your favorite companies.
If you have a tablet, we recommend you visit the marketblok.com website which is optimized for tablets.
This app specially designed for the Indian stock market traders who want to check any NSE BSE stock quotes on the move and access required data from famous stock quote providers in India, many of them even provide stock charts.
Some of the services available through this app are:
NSE India (National Stock Exchange of India)
BSE India (Bombay Stock Exchange)
MCX India (Multi Commodity Exchange of India)
Bloomberg World Markets
Market On Mobile
This app only links to the famous stock quote providing services available on the internet. We do not claim any rights on the content provided in those sites. All content provided by the above listed companies.
If you have any technical problem using this app, please email us. Also don’t forget to rate this app.
- Top Stories (aggregated from Yahoo, CNN, CNBC & HuffingtonPost).
- Market News (aggregated from Yahoo, CNN, Reuters & FT).
- Yahoo! Finance.
- Biz Journals.
- Business Insider.
- CBS MoneyWatch.
- CNN Money.
- Google Finance.
- Motley Fool.
- MSN Money.
- Seeking Alpha.
- The Street.
The app is designed to provide you fast access to the latest US financial news on your android mobile/tablet.
This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.
The information in this application is general in nature, and does not take into account any individual's financial situation, needs or objectives. The content of the application are solely for informational purpose and do not imply, directly or indirectly, any investment, legal, accounting, tax advice and/or a representation that any investment or strategy is suitable or appropriate to a person’s specific circumstances.
Please seek independent advice before you make any financial decision.
MRRR Apps accepts no liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of the use of this application.
Also, this application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.
StockTiles is also a full-featured stock quote, charts, news and portfolio management software as follows:
- Real Time Quotes! (for US, Canada, Australia, NZ, London exchanges)
- Color coded tiles display intuitive information!
- Home screen widgets (scrollable and customizable skins!)
- Sort tiles by name, daily %change, position performance, technical / fundamental indicators and more!
- Real-time RSS News Feed! from various sources:
- Bloomberg, Yahoo finance, Motley Fools, CNN, CNBC, Reuters etc...
- Customizable Charts!
- Line chart, Bar chart, Candlestick, (Trendline charts optional)
- Overlays: Moving Averages: 5, 10, 20 ,50 ,100, 200, EMA: 5, 10, 20 ,50, 100 ,200; Bollinger Bands, Parabolic SAR, Splits, Volume
- Technical Indicators: MACD, RSI14, MFI, ROC, Slow/Fast Stochastic, Volume&MA, William %R
- Portfolio performance and Alerts!
- Dividend payout adjustment
- All Major Markets supported (more than 14000 stock symbols):
United States: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX
Brazil: San Paolo
Asia: HKEX, Australia, New Zealand, India (NSE), JKSE, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Singapore
Europe: Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid
- Preloaded portfolios:
NASDAQ100, Dow Industrial 30, Dow Transport 20, S&P100, NZ50
More will be added upon request
Unique Tiles Format:
Human brains respond much more intuitively to visual cues than letters and numbers. That is why charts make more sense than table of numbers. Why not apply the same concept to portfolio tracking? Instead of reading tiny numbers and decimal points, one can quickly gauge the overall portfolio performance at one glance with colors and lines? The colors of tiles indicate daily % change, with the brightest GREEN for GAIN, and brightest RED for LOSS. The border thickness and color indicate your holding values and if it is long or short position. Performance bar at the baseline indicate your holding performance with respect to purchase / short price. Much of these can be customized to your individual style. The list view is also available if that is your preference.
The tiles can be sorted by daily % change, alphabetical, time added, holding value, holding performance. Other sorting order based on technical and fundamental indicators can be added upon request!
You will immediately know which stock in your portfolio or watchlist is gaining the most or suffering losses simply based on the colors. As well, the overall market performance can be felt with the overall colors of the tiles collection. You can then tap on the tile / stock of interest to open up the detailed quote page with charts and up to the minute news.
** Check out: http://screenulator.com/stocktiles_faq.html for more advanced instructions on using the app!!
- how to quickly import large portfolio?
- where are portfolio files stored?
Thanks for using StockTiles! Please send comments and suggestions to Joe@Screenulator.com, I will be happy to make improvements and add more features to the app!
Keywords: Stock Quotes, Portfolio Management, Stock watchlist, Android Financial app, Stock chart, Stock news, Stock tile, Stock Tiles, Stock heat map view
More from developer
If you are a Spider Player Basic user, the app will display "Now Playing" info, but won't let you control the player. Please upgrade to the premium version of the player in order to use this app.
Spider Player 2.5 beta is required.