With CommSec CFDs you can:
1. Trade all CFDs from your Android phone – including setting/amending stop loss and limits
2. Real-time streaming prices (subject to exchange market data fees) including market depth for DMA CFDs
3. Receive live breaking news from Reuters
4. Real time charting – including a range of technical indicators
5. Real time alerts on all CFDs
The CFD is used to gain exposure to the price movements of a financial instrument without actually owning that instrument. With CFDs, you can benefit from both rising and falling markets and you gain full market exposure with a fraction of the initial investment. In the case of Share CFDs, each CFD represents one share, and you can trade over as many or as few as you like. CFDs can be used to hedge risks in your existing share portfolio — a single stock holding, a diversified portfolio, even foreign exchange exposure.
This app requires a valid IRESS license. Content and specific functions depend on your provider’s configuration.
Leverage proven IRESS infrastructure to stay connected with real-time market news and financial market pricing information. Integrated with your IRESS login, you can view your current portfolio, create, modify and delete orders and contingent orders, and access your existing watchlists while you’re on the go.
• Watchlist – View real-time pricing information for individual securities or indexes. Access existing watchlists associated with your IRESS login, or build and modify watchlists directly in the app.
• News - Read company-specific and market related news. Scan headlines or read full stories on your device or in PDF format (when applicable).
• Activity - View market movements for an exchange
• Orders – Create, modify and delete all orders associated with your IRESS login. Filter orders by date or status.
• Contingent Orders – Create, modify and delete all contingent orders associated with your IRESS login. Filter orders by date or status.
• Portfolio – View current holdings in your trading account, including open positions and summary information for your portfolio.
• Refresh data at the touch of a button.
The IRESS app provides:
• Secure access to the market using your IRESS trading account
• Access to equity and derivative data for local and global markets
• Security data and charts
• News and company reports
• Tailored UI for Tablet and Mobile devices
• Portrait and landscape orientation
• Encrypted passwords and orders
If you are a Spider Player Basic user, the app will display "Now Playing" info, but won't let you control the player. Please upgrade to the premium version of the player in order to use this app.
Spider Player 2.5 beta is required.