• Kill selected tasks
• CPU lagging monitor (Remind user if CPU lagged by some apps)
• App or game killer
• AntiVirus - Virus Scan (Trustlook Supported)
• Android optimizer
• Ignore apps when kill tasks
• Auto kill tasks on every screen off
• Regular kill
• Startup Kill
• One click task kill widget
• Quick uninstaller
• Show battery life
• Support all android version
• Kill GPS: Kill apps to stop GPS
• Memory Booster, RAM Booster
• Memory Cleaner, RAM Cleaner
• Permission manager addon for Android 4.3 (App Ops)
• Holo style
■ User Reviews
"I'm always searching for bigger and better. Tried many task killers over the years. Keep coming back to this one. Light on resource + reliable persistence + Screen off kill (rare option) + Automatic timed kill + Ignore list for persistent tasks = Minimum ram usage + battery conservation. I t's simple and it works. "
-- by Cao Wabunga
"Better than Advanced Task Killer!! I put their widget side-by-side & this one got stuff atk didn't with identical settings. My new fav app ;)" -- by Rachel Ricci
"EXCELLENT!!! :-D This app is great! I just updated my previous phone& I eent this phone; as soon ss I got this phone I immediately went to Google Play so to find this app so I could download it again. ALSO, I've tried other apps like what this app does & is, but always have come back. Like old saying...."I've tried the rest, but I always have cone back to the best". This is my 2nd or 3rd time Downloading this app Again. Each time I get a new phone I make sure this is one of my very 1st apps that I Reinstall! !" -- by Gary Kess
"I honestly wish everyone who supports and uses ATK, would give your's a try. They'd never go back to ATK!!!! ATM does SO much more than ATK!!!!A TON more features!!!!" -- by by Matt Meltzer
The Advanced Task Manager can list all the running tasks on your phone and it can help you stop any of the tasks easily and quickly. It is also a task management tool which can manage all the installed apps on your phone.
The task management mechanism of android system has been changed after the release of the version 2.2 of the android system. Task killers cannot kill the services and notifications on your phone.
By use of the Advanced Task Manager, you can thoroughly stop tasks in the following steps:
1) long press the task that you want to stop
2) chose the “force stop” option
3) press the the “force stop” button on the application info system panel
If you want to manage running services, click menu->service, then it will open the system service panel where you can stop running services.
**Please note that installing other task manager or task killer tools may make your phone unstable or cause potential conflict.**
Q: Why do apps restart again after killing?
A: Some apps are restarted by system events. Apps cannot be prevented from restarting because of system limitation. We suggest you to enable auto kill in settings, and it will kill tasks on every screen off. It will help to save battery life and release memory for the phone.
Q: How can I add apps to the ignore list?
A: You can long press the task that you want to ignore, and then you will get a poped up context menu, click "Ignore". The ignored apps will not be shown in the task list, and will never be killed. You can manage the ignored apps in settings.
Q: How can I manage startup apps?
There is "Startup Kill" in settings. It can help you to kill tasks when system starts up.
The Android robot is modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
-One tap widget
-Customize item height
ATK is often used to kill app and clean memory. We do suggest people use ATK manually kill apps instead of auto killing app.
1. How to use it (for new users to quick start)?
ATK is pretty simple. Open this tool and take a look at the running applications list? Uncheck some apps you don't want to kill (such as Advanced Task Killer and some system apps) Tap the button 'Kill selected apps', it will kill all applications checked.
2. How to use it (for new users to do more)?
If you don't want to kill any app, you can tap it on the running applications list. Then it's checking box will turn to gray.
3. Why there are app running that I haven't used or even opened?
Some app will start up once you turn on your phone or be invoked by some events.
4. What is ignore list/ignore?
Ignore list is for you to ignore some app you don't want to kill. If you long press on the app listed on the main screen of ATK, the menu will pop up, then you can select 'Ignore', the application would be moved to ignore list. When you tap 'Kill selected apps', it won't be killed any more.
5. What is default action for long press?
You can set your default action for long press and click on the settings. The system default action for long press is pop-menu. That means you when you long press on the application (displays on the running applications list), a pop-menu would shows up. For example, if you want to switch to the application after you long press on it, you can set the default action of long press to 'Switch to'.
6. Why I lost my network connection after I tap 'kill selected apps'?
This is because some apps related with network connection are killed, such as 'voicemail'. You can ignore it instead of killing it.
7. Why my Home reloaded?
This is because some apps related with Home are killed. Such as 'HTC Sense', 'Mail'(if it is integrated with Home). You can ignore it instead of killing it.
8. Why I cannot receive notification of Email?
This is because you killed 'Email'. Instead of killing it, you need to ignore it.
9. What is Auto Kill?
If you want to kill apps automatically you need to choose one of auto-kill level
- Safe: Only kill the apps aren't running but still consume memory.
- Aggressive: Kill the apps running background and apps aren't running.
- Crazy: All apps except for apps you are using with.
You should be able to see Auto Kill information shows on the title, like 'Auto-Kill: 12:20'. That means auto kill will start at 12:20, you can also change the frequency to impact the auto kill start time.
App killer is only a tool to kill apps and task. It won't help your battery directly. But if you kill any app which consumes battery a lot, you might think app killer is helping your battery.
Advanced Task Killer Pro is paid version which doesn't contain ads.
Note: For android 2.2 and later version, task manager cannot kill services and front apps, you have to force stop them. If you use task manager to kill them, services might restart; also notification won't be erased from the top bar. So we don't suggest people use task manager kill them.
ROOT free: APUS Booster+ cleans up the memory effective without root permission, even better than those requires root permission;
Thorough boost: Memory that was effectively released by APUS Booster+ is more than 50% in comparison with other boost apps;
1-Tap acceleration: All you need is 1-tap, forget about manuals and instructions;
More durable: After stopping an app, Apus Booster also prevents it from auto restarting , which helps to ensure durable and effective boosting;
Ignore list: Add app you want to keep running to ignore list;
APUS Booster+ and APUS Launcher born to work together, making boosting smarter, more effective and durable.
Enable Accessibility Services:
Go to [System Settings -> Accessibility -> APUS Booster+ -> ON], and finish it by tapping [OK] in the following pop-up.
You may receive a warning during the process. Tap [OK] when it's need to. The small warning pop-up is a regular reminder for any app requesting for Accessibility services, APUS Booster+ will NEVER collect any personal information.
** Using as a WIDGET **
Just create a widget at your home screen for example and with a simple click, all applications that can be closed will just vanish from your RAM. That can save time and space.
** Using as a normal Application **
At this new release we decided to introduce a new concept. The basic idea is the same, but now the list of closed applications can be easily read! That is pretty interesting just so you know what is really being started at you device.
Give it a try! All you have to do is touch!
- Always keep in mind that unsaved work can be lost when using this sort of application.
- Some applications are automatically opened by the operating system, so they might be reopened after the execution of Close All.
- The list of recent used applications cannot be changed by an application due to security restrictions, of the OS.
Special thanks to all users that believed in our work!
We would really appreciate your ideas!
Could something work or look better? Just let us know!
With this application, you can force-stop applications permanently. In this way, your device will be less tired processor, provide more usable memory, and increase battery use time. Without this application you can also force-stop with manually by following the path 'Settings -> Applications -> (Application Features) -> Force-Stop'. But this will be take a long time.
It don't needs to auto kill feature. Because when you kill an application, it won't start again anyway (if auto-sync is not working). Even so when all applications killed then it kills itself lastly.
This application not like to other applications. Cause other applications stops to activities on screen, not stops to running background services. If application check for 'is it running, if it's running, close it' for frequently, device will do more effort.
--- Usage ---
You must give root access to this application, otherwise won't run it.
There are 3 options on the initial screen:
1- Show running applications:
You can list the running applications and you can force-stop them.
2- Stop all:
It works when you want to stop running applications to enable the cessation of work, regardless. It is of the following reasons; the system sometimes does not give exactly which applications are running. For example; actually running 10 applications, but system can say 7 applications running, sometimes maybe zero.
3- Go settings:
You can choose which applications you want to force-stop from this page. You need to pay attention to here is as follows;
- For user applications (that you download from the play store) default process is 'force-stop' operation. Check which applications you don't want to force-stop.
- The default operation for system applications is 'don't force-stop'. Check which applications you want to force-stop. Some of the commonly used system applications will automatically selected when you install the application first.
- Using the drop-down menu checked/unchaked applications can filter quickly.
--- Suggestions ---
If you open auto-sync feature on device, applications can be restart automatically. So you can disable auto-sync feature, it's recommended that.
When you disable auto-sync, force-stop unnecessary applications, turn off your internet connection then you can increase your standby time of your device up to 8+ days (this value for LG G2, other models may change).
Can be used instead of Advanced Task Killer, Application Killer and other Kill App.
"This is a good system manager showing all the apps opening and running in the background with easy one-touch ability to close them all down!" - Paul Roach
"I think that this app is the best one until now and I feel so great whenever I use it" - Mohammed Kamal Baobaid
"The designers has created a great software for home to get an awesome experience" - Yadnesh Patil
- One click to kill running tasks and free memory
- Delete private records of your online and off-line activities, such as browsing data, search records, call logs, etc.
- Clean cache to speed up your phone
- Clear Apk rubbish to release more space for your phone
- One click to clear all system trash and residual files
- Shortcut to kill tasks & release memory in the Notification Bar
- Disable apps running in the background (Rooted device needed)
- Traffic monitoring to keep track of your usage of 2G/3G/4G and Wifi data
- Permanently disable startup apps when system starts up (Rooted device needed)
*** THIS APP IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MULTI-SIM PHONES ***
3G Manager allow you to save battery and avoid excessive Electromagnetic exposure by automatically disabling mobile data connection when you lock the screen.
The manager allow you to keep receiving notifications by automatically re-enabling the connection from time to time for some minutes to permit sync.
You can specify the reconnection interval and other settings.
- Automatically disable mobile data on screen-off
- Automatically enable mobile data on screen unlock or screen on
- Automatically disable mobile data when WiFi is connected (optional)
- Delayed disconnection on screen off to allow rapid chatting
- Periodic reconnection to allow notifications
- Specify first reconnection time (before periodic reconnection)
- The manager will be automatically paused while: on WiFi, charging, calling (after 2 minutes), on airplane mode, on Tethering/Hotspot mode and when mobile data are manually disabled
- Manager on/off widget (1x1)
- Manager on/off + periodic reconnections on/off widget (2x1)
- Optionally disable sync on low battery (low-battery level configurable)
- Run in foreground: always show app icon in the notification bar (optional)
- Night mode: automatically enable/disable reconnections at specified times
- Option to auto enable/disable 3G Manager at specified time
- DashClock extension
- Option to avoid disconnection ehile playing music, useful for Spotify, Google Music and similar apps
- Temporary pause (from the notification bar or double clicking on the widget): 3G Manager will pause for 20 mins (customizable) and reactivate after that time. Useful while streaming music or waiting for an urgent notification.
Note: to maximize battery saving set higher re-connection interval or totally disable it (you will lose notification)
This application DOESN'T HAVE Internet access permission.
Network communication permission is only for mobile data switch and detection.
The app doesn't allow reconnection interval under 7 minutes since that will drain your battery more than keeping the connection always enabled.
If you notice that the phone doesn't always reconnect when you unlock the phone try disabling the option "wait for unlock" (if that option is off the manager will enable the connection when you turn the screen on)
If you can't see the widgets in launcher after installing the app please try rebooting your phone (Android bug).
Languages: English, Italian, Spanish, French, Czech
Tested on: Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy Note II, Xperia U, Galaxy S / S2 / S3 / S4
Works also on CyanogenMod 9, 10.x and 11
* 1*1 widget to monitor memory usage, fast kill task or launch application when click
* kill task to free memory
* sort task by name
* auto-kill task when screen turns off
* context menu to switch, uninstall, ignore, autokill or search application
* ignore preferred application when kill
* bulk select and rich notification
If you would like to translate this application to your native language, please contact email@example.com, thanks.
Swapps! as a Side Launcher:
✓ Full app drawer just like in your home app
✓ Recently Used apps
✓ Starred section with - Widgets, Shortcuts & Applications
★ "a Unity inspired “pseudo side launcher” for your Android device." (Xda-Developers)
★ "a New Way Of Launching Android Apps." (makeuseof.com)
★ "great time saver. Must try application" (RedmondPie)
✓ Scroll & Launch animations that makes this side launcher so attractive.
✓ Notification icon can be disabled or made transparent in the settings screen.
✓ Alphabetical fast scroll
✓ Swapps! is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple swipe!
✓ Fully customizable swipe-area (Side, Width, Height)
✓ 'App Info' by long press an application
✓ Small RAM fingerprint
✓ Doesn't affect battery life!!!
Unlocking Swapps! (In-app) gives you all the strength and features of Swapps! without any limitations, and gives you the way to customize and function as you wish. Unlocked version offers full list of new features
✓ Remove app names (Only icon launcher)
✓ Add widgets to the 'Starred' section
✓ App Blacklist (Hide apps)
✓ Define pad width
✓ Choose pad color
✓ Choose text color
✓ Change opacity
✓ More than 15 starred
✓ More sliding animations to choose from
✓ No Ads
How to use Swapps:
- Swipe your finger from the edge of the screen to the middle of the screen
- Choose an app that you'd like to launch
It's as simple as that.
Swapps is translated to:
Turkish, Brazilian pt, German, French, Dutch, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Slovak, Spanish, Catalan, Vietnamese, Swedish, Russian, Romanian, Italian, Bulgarian, Polish, Slovenian, Indonesian, Hebrew, Korean, Hungarian, Sinhala.
We want to make Swapps! localized to your language, if your language doesn't appear above or you have some fixes to it, go to our Translation Tool Website:
*KILL_BACKGROUND_TASKS permission is required to close background processes of recent running apps if the user chooses to.
*CALL_PHONE permission is required for adding 'Direct Call' shortcut to the 'Starred' section
★ "a Unity inspired “pseudo launcher” for your Android device."
★ "great time saver. Must try application"
★ "A New Way Of Launching Android Apps"
★ "nifty little app"
★ "amazing very beneficially and light application"
- for some reason MIUI doesn't support on-display views, this is the way to make Swapps work:
Go to settings -> Applications -> swapps ->
Click on "show popup notification"
Click on "clear cache"
Click on "permission management"
Click on "autostart permission"
Reboot, enjoy Swapps with MIUI :D
(Thanks to Alberto Garcino for the guide)
On any problem, bug report, feature request, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
• List all installed & system apps
• Move apps to SD (if supported by your device)
• Show app info in detail
• Uninstall apps
• Force stop app
• Clear app cache
• Clear app data
• Hide pre-installed/system apps
• Share apps with your friends
• Locate the app in Google Play
1. What is "App 2 SD"?
"App 2 SD" is short for app to SD card, and it is also called app to sd.
2. Why do so many apps that cannot App2SD?
Only the app is configured to supported to be installed on SD card by the developer that can it App2SD. So you will see many apps are "On Phone Only".
3. What does the green and orange icon mean?
The green icon means that the app can be moved.
The orange icon means that the app is not recommended to be moving to SD card because it might cause the app not work propertly.
4. Why does app2sd not supported by my device?
Android system determins if your device is supported.
5. How to hide some pre-installed/pre-loaded system apps?
Go to the App Manager, then switch to the system apps tab, select the app that you want to hide and click hide.
This application was developed for TracFone, Straight Talk, Net10, Simple Mobile, and Telcel America customers.
Call Detector Feature Highlights
- Block unwanted callers
- Automatically block known Scammers
- Identify incoming telemarketing & debt collector calls
- Block all private or unknown callers
- Do Not Disturb mode with custom response
- Report Do Not Call violators
- Report telemarketing violations
- Report debt collection violations
Call Detector users can subscribe to include all of the features of the free service along with the addition of:
• Unlimited real-time caller ID*
• Unlimited reverse number lookup
• Ability to block calls by name (all known numbers used by the same company)
• Advanced customization of CallCenter
• No Banner Ads
Call Detector empowers consumers to block unwanted calls directly from their smartphone.
New Scam Blocker automatically blocks all known Scam numbers.
Know why they’re calling: Incoming calls from telemarketers & debt collectors identified immediately. Call Center notifications enable customers to take immediate action against telemarketer & debt collector violations.
Stop calls from unknown or anonymous callers with Call Detector’s “Settings”.
Set phone to “Do Not Disturb” mode in blocking options when you go to sleep or are in a meeting. Configure a custom text response to incoming callers letting them know that you are not taking calls.
File FTC complaints against abusive telemarketers, unlawful debt collectors, and illegal callers with Call Detector’s “File a Complaint” functionality.
Stop unwanted calls and texts today with Call Detector!
*Real time Caller ID requires a network connection.
*** More Than 10,000,000 Downloads! ***
You don't need to manually turn on/off the Internet connection anymore. This app extends battery life by using a smart algorithm to turn on/off the Internet connection, reduce battery consumption and data usage, but still keep the important background data synchronized.
1. Auto manage 3G/4G/WiFi connection in the background
2. Show battery level and usage in the status bar
3. Efficient & easy to use
Toggling mobile data does not work on Android 5 unless you use a rooted device. We can still help to toggle Wi-Fi or use screen filter for saving the battery.
INSTALL AND FORGET
Or take time to configure the settings to get the most out of it and the longest battery usage time!
SATISFIED OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Try PRO version for 24 hours and get a refund if you don't like it.
★ Manage Internet connection intelligently in the background
★ Configurable enable intervals and settings
★ Detailed battery usage curve and information
★ Support whitelist and blacklist
★ Support night mode (PRO-only)
★ No ads (PRO-only)
★ Battery icon theme is changeable
★ Fully charged notification and low battery warning
★ Build-in screen filter to further reduce the screen brightness
★ Auto turn off the screen when you put the phone upside down on the table or into the pocket
★ Home screen widgets, battery level, quick settings
★ Display battery usage and time since last unplugged, estimated battery run out time, battery health status, voltage, temperature, etc. information
2 Battery Add-on
★ provide more battery icon themes
★ requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik
★ estimated battery run out time
★ detailed battery information
Sony SmartWatch 2
★ warning when phone battery is low
★ support low power mode
★ Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
★ warning when phone battery is low
★ LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
✔ http://goo.gl/KWCmDc (video)
✔ http://goo.gl/vOMFX (video)
★ AppNext 2013 best app ever awards
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
Russian-Идрис a.k.a. Мансур, Ghost-Unit
Vietnamese-Trần Thanh Bình
Become a beta tester? Please join 2 Battery (http://goo.gl/vcHKs7) Google group.
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know.
Supported languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, and Indonesian.
User tab shows all the user applications that have restart function. You can uncheck them all to enhance system startup speed. Long tap an app name will give you access to enable/disable, read application info about, uninstall the app and search the app in Android Market.
System tab shows all the system processes that start with system boot. Some processes may not be necessary to start due to our using habits and preferences. Please uncheck these processes only if you know well about the effects of disabling them.
If you want to add a new item that does not start with device boot, Customize is the best choice.
Besides features above, from Startup Manager Menu - settings you can also select if you want to calculate system startup time and disable system boot sound.
Note: For android 2.2 and higher OS non-rooted devices, some processes will restart themselves right after being disabled.
- Master of Android system's startup entry management
- Intelligently analyze and monitor all system startup entries (include user applications and system processes) in the background
- Safely disable any undesired application or process from auto-startup at device boot
- One click to view detailed properties for each startup entry
- Disabled startup entries are stored for future restoration
- Add your favorite applications (including 3rd party user apps or system apps) to system startup
HIGHLIGHTS OF LOCX:
☆ Protect in extraordinary ways: Lock the apps you use everyday — Messages, Email, Facebook and Contacts — more easily and even more intelligently. And you never worry about your kids may buying unwanted apps.
☆ Put more features into less space: LOCX is now faster and lighter than ever, taking up half as much phone memory as others. We significantly reduce the size of APK file as low as 1.8 MB.
☆ Material design, an all-new design: We completely redesigned the new version of LOCX and globally lead to apply material design of Google with innovation. Every little detail is attractive and exquisite.
☆ Incredibly free, and even ad-free: All the time, we keep it free and clean. Not just because of what you enjoy without paying for it. But because of what it performs without any ad. It is free, but it is still delicate enough.
FEATURES OF LOCX:
► App Lock: Secure your Android and protect all your privacy. You can lock individual apps instead of the entire phone. Customized lock screens and wallpapers bring you more choices: pattern and PIN.
► Photo Vault: Hide and encrypt your photos and videos and keep them locked behind your pattern or PIN pad. Don’t worry about your private photos may be viewed by others.
► Themes: We have proudly announced large quantities of attractive wallpapers designed by the world’s top designers. They are so amazing and fantastic. You may apply new themes in “LOCX” > “Side nav" > “Themes”.
► Chameleon: Disguise your lock screen to prevent from breaking into your password. Fingerprint scanner and fake force close dialog are now supported, and more covers are coming soon.
► Delay to lock: Re-lock is not required when returning from a brief exit, avoiding to frequently unlock and smoothing the app switches.
► Quick lock / unlock: Awesome and convenient. Adding new widget to your screen, you can take the app lock enabled or disabled with just one tap.
► Advanced protection: Prevent LOCX from being uninstalled by activating Android device administrator, provide a strict protection for your cell phone. And all these are amazingly free.
Our Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/106670190845563174025
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cylockpage
Our beta testing community: https://plus.google.com/communities/117359400988445799648
Bahasa Indonesian, Bahasa Melayu, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Hrvatski, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Polski, Português (Brasil), Slovenčina, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, Eλληνικά, Български, Pусский, Cрпски, Українська, العربية, فارسی, ไทย, 한국어, 中文（简体）, 中文（繁體）, 日本語.
SUBSET OF Electrical Wiring Pro app -- IF YOU HAVE ELECTRICAL WIRING PRO, YOU HAVE THIS FUNCTIONALITY AS OF VERSION 5.1
Conduit Bends, Fill and other calculations:
-Offsets, inc rolling
o Round or Rectangle
-Minimum Size Conduit for Wires, Cables, Custom
-# Wires/Conduit (AWG, Trade Sizes)
OTHER (per NEC 2008):
- Length converter
- Minimum Radius for Conduit/Tubing by size
- Required Cover Depth
- Pull Box Sizing
- AWG-Metric wire converter (not NEC)
-Fractions (1/2-1/16 precision)
-Decimal (0-4 places)
Enter any of meters, inches-fraction, inches-decimal, feet-inches-fraction or feet-inches-decimal and the other 4 quantities will be displayed.
Keywords: Electrical, Electrician, Conduit Bend