- Setup your own vehicle safety checklist and be prompted once per day to perform the checks
- Share reports in Excel or Numbers compatible comma-separated values (CSV) file
- Help section to get you acclimated with the app
- Supports both miles or kilometers
- Minimize typing by using the copy and paste feature
- Save partially completed trips and return later and add the remain details
- Add notes to each trip
- Languages Supported: English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Afrikaans, Welch, Danish, Dutch, Finish, Greek, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.
The app offers the following:
- 18 supported date formats
- Group your existing trips list by any of these options: Client, Destination, Driver, Mileage Type, No Grouping, Origin, Purpose, Status, Vehicle or Year and Month
- 2 sorting options for existing trips list
- Clear all trips
- Configure if and were the calculated cost per mile is displayed
- Choose your own currency prefix and suffix
Add-on's available via TMM Store (requires in-app purchase):
- Supports tracking your mileage using GPS. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Save trips to the cloud and make sure all you’re Android and Windows 8 devices always stay in sync, and your valuable data is always backed up.
- Filtering: Would you like to archive last year’s mileage and start fresh for this year without losing your current destinations? Or would you like to be able to export a report filtered by a combination of some other time period, origin, destination, vehicle, driver, business, client, mileage type, purpose, notes and/or status columns?
- Arrival, departure, pickup, drop off, lunch start and/or lunch end time tracking
- Multiple business tracking
- Client Tracking: Associated and group/sort your trips by client.
- Multiple Driver Tracking: You’re not limited to just providing a name. You can take a picture or use an existing picture and you can store the driver’s license number, insurance card number and notes about the driver.
- Mileage Type Categorizing: Choose the mileage types that meet your needs (i.e. Business, Charitable, Medical, Moving, Personal, etc…) and provide mileage rates used to calculate the deductible costs of operating your automobile.
- Multiple Vehicle Tracking: Not only can you name your vehicles but you have the ability to take picture or use an existing picture and you can store the make, model, year, license plate number, vehicle identification number, notes and you can also identify the vehicle as being a business vehicle.
- Customize-able Statuses: Choose the statuses that meet your needs (i.e. Submitted, Claimed, etc…)
- Origin Tracking: Track the start point of your trip
- 21 formatted reports
- Supports work/job numbers
Version 2 of the SMG Reporting app includes:
• Top-line view of Quickscores directly from the app’s dashboard
• Immediate visibility to the number of new and unread comments
• Ability to sort comments by date and location, and search for specific words or promotions
• One-click access to period-end reports
• Enhanced mapping with location-specific comments
• Easy tracking and sorting of alerts through a quick-read grid
Please note: You must be an SMG client and have a valid username and password to access this app.
Service Management Group (SMG):
SMG is the world’s leading human experience measurement firm—helping clients grow through state-of-the-art measurement, technology, and insights that help them listen, understand, and act. Each year, SMG evaluates more than 100 million experiences in 93 countries and 46 languages for more than 300 brands.
With an intelligent design and intuitive features to help make your jobs easier, Job Manager combines the best features off all other project management apps into one convenient and simple to use mobile application. There’s no need to download multiple apps to run your business because Job Manager does it all. But Job Manager is not just for contractors - it's an indispensable tool for any trade or business with employees on job sites, working remote events, or in the field.
Job Manager will keep you organized, make you look professional, help you win more jobs and keep your clients happy. It's like having a project manager, a bookkeeper, and an assistant right at the tip of your fingers.
• Manager and Client facing report modes
• Track work details, employees, expenses and incomes by day, week, month and year as well as by categories
• Schedule employees clock-in/clock-out times and days off
• Create Change Orders - Add material, workers and subs to a job
• Job Costing - Know exactly how much money you're making on each job
• Automatic markup calculation
• One project, multiple reports
• Email and Text team members and clients directly from the app without opening another program
• Take onsite photos and attach them to a job
• Photo capture job receipts
• Customizable adding weather and site conditions
• Backup and Restore functionality
• Archive Function allows you to view all of your previous projects any time with just a tap
• Developer Support
• Free version is fully functional
• If you own multiple businesses, you only need to download the application once to register up to 10 business names one one account
Download and install this App and create a free 45 day trial account. During the trial period the application is fully functional with no limits on features. After 45 days there is no risk or obligation to purchase a subscription.
See http://www.job-manager.biz/#pricing for more details and pricing.
• WIN more jobs
• IMPROVE data accuracy
• INCREASE efficiency
• OPTIMIZE workflows
• SAVE time and reduce costs
• LOOK professional
• EASY to use
• ELIMINATE paperwork and go green
• 100% customizable and secure
If you like this app, we can customize a version exclusively for your business. Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Manager is recommended as the best contractor app available. It is an essential tool for the management of big projects, small jobs and home use.
EXAMPLES OF TRADES THAT CAN USE THIS APP:
Any general and specialty trade contractors can use the app, such as: general contractors, handymen, electricians, plumbers, builders, landscapers, roofers, painters, carpenters, heating and air conditioning, flooring, siding, tile, concrete, paving, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, renovators, deck builders, drywallers, fencing, iron work and more!
WHO ALSO CAN USE JOB MANAGER
Farmers, caseworkers sales reps, pool services, security services, lawn services, technicians, IT, information technology, mold remediation, pest control, locksmiths, movers, caterers, valet, estimators and adjusters, etc.
This application leverages functionality from the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management system.
Contact your IT department for the final step to configure this mobile application with your business data on your device. Instructions to enable mobile services for this application can be found through My Oracle Support at https://support.oracle.com.
Hours Reporting calculates for you the hours worked, permits and holidays that you have done and the difference from the schedules.
So you always know when you need to recover the missing hours or if you can recover the extra hours.
The archive can also be consulted for groupings and right now offers a series of Categories organized under two main categories parent (Business Day, Free Time).
Hours Reporting uses minimal system resources and, thanks to its graphics with muted colors on a black background, uses very little battery by being highly environmentally sustainable.
Start now to use Hours Reporting and you'll continue to do so for Always FREE!
Tell your friends before the free installations will be sell out, you'll could do him a favor ;)
Any suggestions and/or reporting any anomalies for an immediate correction are welcome, thanking you for your collaboration we invite you to view the FAQ and/or contact the development team on site:
Current Features :
- Entering Daily Reports by Date and Category (ex. Working Hours , Overtime, Holidays, Permissions , Solidarity, Recovery Time , Baby Sitting , Studio , Free Time, Sports , etc.).
- Automatic Calculation Time and End of Turn End Pause
- Consultation and Report Total Placed in a period , or for All Room Category
- Customizing the Default category and other categories
- Define the start time and duration of the turn is that the Pause
- Definition of the days of the week to apply the default settings
- Performing the duration of the round is that the Pause
- Automatic Backup and Restore every each application update
- Backup and Restore archive manualy
- Monthly report
- Export and send Summaries in CSV and PDF with Email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and through all the other installed apps.
- English and Italian Translations
Enter the project zip code to enable Weather Tracking, a fantastic feature that shows you the recorded weather at your jobsite at five work times throughout the day. That makes accounting for weather delays much easier and faster, while still allowing you to log further if needed by specifying the severity and duration of the delay.
Quickly and easily record essential information about what happened at the jobsite each day using the Work Log. You can record exactly which employees showed up to the site, how long they stayed, and what was accomplished. Snap a photo of your completed foundation, or record an important conversation with a subcontractor. With this efficient tool you can eliminate bulky paper logs and files so you won't have to waste time organizing them or searching through stacks to find them.
With fields for inputting the reason for the visit and the duration, project managers and team members can get a good idea of what happened that day even if they were not present. An added benefit is that if the visitor is a ConstructionOnline user, you can select them as a contact, so both parties have record of the visit.
Supplies and materials are always arriving and leaving the jobsite. Avoid costly mistakes and keep track of all your deliveries in an efficient and highly organized manner with this easy tool. You’ll always be on top of what came in today, from which company—giving you a quick way to record exactly who your most reliable suppliers are.
Never miss another important detail. With plenty of space to enter project notes for each day and the easy Attachment Tool to supplement your notes with pictures, video, and other files, you can keep all of your daily records together for a complete Project Log.
With the all new OnSite Logging HD App, you’ll finish your logging in half the time without the stress of maintaining paper logs and files. Once you upload your attachments and enter your notes, ConstructionOnline handles the rest by organizing and storing it for you by date for easy future access. From there you can visit ConstructionOnline to create automated log reports, clearly summarizing all activity for any defined period in a professional document. Just enter the start and end dates to create a comprehensive, printable report documenting everything you've logged within that time frame.
To get started, simply launch the app to log in or create your free ConstructionOnline account. ConstructionOnline lets you share plans, project documents, change orders, estimates, schedules, photos and more with contacts such as subcontractors, coworkers, and clients. Team members can upload and view existing files, set access permissions, make changes or comments, and contribute their own. Teamwork and communication have a new name – ConstructionOnline.
Create your shifts patterns so it can be used for a person who works shifts as well.
Save your daily working information, it will be displayed in the monthly list of the time card and on the calendar.
Manage and track absence, paid leave, TOIL (time off in lieu )'s total days and support overtime (OVT1), (OVT2) hours,Working Early(EA) hours.
※Pay ver No ads
From "Menu", select "Base Setting" and create your working shifts patterns. Select "Base Setting" → move to Setting screen.
1. Input your company's Start day of counting. When you tap this button, a calculator will be popup.
2. Create patterns. Tap each pattern, then move to Pattern setting screen.
＊Pattern Setting screen＊
1. Tap "Color" button to select a color for each pattern. There are 10 colors to choose from. ＊This color will be displayed on the calendar.
2. Input your company's Base working hours, Overtime hours OVT1 and OVT2.
3. How to input break time: For example, you have one hour break. Input "01:00" and tap "OK".
4. When you finish entering all, tap "OK", then move back to Setting screen.
5. Tap "Ok" again in the Setting screen to save the data.
6. You can create 3 different patterns with the same way and can be also changed pattern name.
Buttons from the left-bottom of the calendar;
"Today" button: Tap this button to go back to today's date.
"Left" and "Right" buttons: You can move the date to right and left.
"Time Card" button: Move to Time Card screen. You can see here the monthly attendance record.
＊How to enter attendance time and other information of your daily work.＊
1. Tap "Touch here to enter" of the lower part of the calendar.
2. Then move to Working Hours screen.
＊Working Hours screen＊
1. Time&Day display
2. Memo: You can save notes here.
3. There are 3 buttons;
TOIL ( time off in lieu )
Select one for your day. ＊When tap these buttons, move to the calendar automatically.
4. When you want to edit the data you have entered, tap "Edit" button, then move to Edit screen.
5. Select a pattern.
6. When you tap "IN" ( arriving time at work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
7. When you tap "OUT" ( leaving time from work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
8. When you want to edit arriving time and leaving time, tap "Edit" button.
＊Time Card screen＊
1. Tap "Time Card" button on the calendar, then move to the Time Card screen. Working Days, Absence Days, Paid Leave Days, TOIL Days, Base, Overtime (OVT1 & OVT2), and Sum will be displayed in the list so you can track the attendance records at one view.
2. Press "Menu" button, then select "Email" button to send the time card records by email.
1. Base Setting: Create your working shift patterns and start day of counting here.
2. Mark: Tap "Mark" or "Mark2" button → Select one mark you want to add on the calendar → Tap the date you want to add the mark. The mark will be displayed on the date you selected.
＊Mark can be deleted by selecting the same mark and tap twice.
3. Setting: You can select start a day of the week for the calendar etc…
4. Password: Set password.
5. Backup: You can save the data to SD card.
The UOP portal also offers information on products and services pertinent to UOP customers and partners. It also offers site-specific support and tools that will help you manage and operate your UOP processes.
Apptivo’s Invoices App allows you to create accurate and standardized invoices, based on your Orders, Timesheets or Work Service Orders. The App can be integrated with tools such as PayPal and Google Checkout to make the payment easier and faster for the customer.
1. Unlimited Invoices
2. Unlimited Customers
3. Unlimited Users
4. Standard Plan Free forever
1. Create an invoice for items or services.
2. Select existing clients or create new ones on the fly.
3. Define payment terms, tax codes and discounts.
4. Define Auto numbering rules for your invoices.
Experience the Apptivo Invoices App for Free! Get started now.
• Widgets Facility.
• High-end professional design.
• Excellent use of screen.
• Search weather for any location in the world.
• Search weather by Current Location, City Name, Zip code(US only).
• Shake to display the weather of Current Location.
• Satellite (Infrared).
• Map of the location searched.
• Forecast for Day as well as Night for 7 days
• Hourly weather forecast for 24 hours
• Default Location Setting to see the weather every time you start the app.
• On screen ‘Celsius’ to ‘Fahrenheit’ conversion.
• Average weather graph of temperature for 24 hours.
• Moon phase details.
• History of search you performed for your destination.
• Bookmark of the location you performed for your destination to see the weather on day to day usage.
• Default setting of temperature (°C/°F) to see the weather in every time you start the app.
• Bunch of weather information being displayed in a highly intuitive manner.
Current Weather includes information like:
• Current Temperature
• Current Condition
• Wind Chill
• High Temperature
• Low Temperature
In the Forecast, along with temperature, you will find additional useful information such as:
Hourly Forecast includes following information:
• Wind Chill
Stay tuned to get updates on the most user-friendly & a truly complete weather app.
- Application is designed to keep log of all Incoming/Outgoing Calls and Messages – even if they are removed from the device data.
- Application will be protected by User defined PIN (Passcode).
- Calls will be separated in three tabs i) Incoming ii) Outgoing and iii) All.
- Log can be sorted Alphabetically, Recent and Duration (only calls).
- SHOW MAP feature in Settings will show in the Google Map where your child (the device user) was exactly logged in, when contacted.
- User's location can be can be tracked if the GPS is on for each call.
- Parent (user) will have the option to put the Log On or OFF according to user requirement.
- User can SEARCH Calls or Message in Log using either Name or Phone Number.
- User can also see Log for Custom date Range.
- CLEAR DATA feature in Settings is customized to allow User delete records from Log (only with the 4 digit PIN)
- Parents can CHANGE PIN (if required) from the Settings.
CAUTION: Take care not to share the unique PIN for the App to ensure your child’s safety.
"Free For Limited Time"
Viteb presents a huge collection of most popular Indian Recipes.
The App will show you the Ingredients and the method to cook your selected recipe. No need of much cooking expertise as Simple Instructions make all recipes easy to cook. Give surprise to your family and friends by preparing delicious Indian Recipes.
- Around 280 Veg recipes to choose from.
- Scroll through every recipe or quickly jump to any alphabetically using the sidebar.
- Simple design and fast navigation.
- No need of an Internet connection.
- Simple Instructions.
We welcome your feedback & suggestions and try to incorporate more recipes and features based on what you would like to see in this app.
Enjoy cooking with Indian Recipe App from Viteb.
Stay tuned to get updates on most user-friendly recipe app.
This Android application software is designed to offer information on Indian recipes to you that are availed from various sources which are not owned or controlled by Viteb. This application aims to provide a user-friendly interface that will help you to find various Indian recipes. All the intellectual property rights of the iphone application software are owned and retained by Viteb. The content, images, etc... may vary and can be withdrawn from the app without any prior notice and no refund will be given for such instances. Viteb takes no responsibility about the authenticity of the recipie information provided in the app. Viteb reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this agreement at anytime and that the modifications will be effective with immediate effect upon posting.
- Four CATEGORIES to challenge your kid’s memory - Fruits, Vegetables, Animals, and Birds
- Interactive way to introduce your child to the world around them through fun-learning
- A great educational game to hone your kid’s memory and tease their brain; besides developing their motor skills (eye-hand co-ordination) as they make a move from one object to another.
- Choose your own interactive display board from the Main Menu to suit your mood and interest: “Whom do you want to play now - Fruits or Vegetables or Animals or Birds”?
- Kids just love the adorable little images of Fruits (apple, strawberry, banana), Vegetables (tomato, cauliflower, onion), Animals (tiger, dog, elephant), and Birds (humming bird, pelican, parrot).
- Young kids learn to be adventurous to test their memory, improve their recognition skills and hone their concentration levels.
- The Kidz Interactive Memory Game is now available for Android devices – both smartphones and tablets.
- It will primarily have 2 Modes for your challenge- GAME MODE & CHALLENGE MODE.
- Start with the Game Mode first to support your kid’s gaming and memory skills.
- The Game Mode prepares your kid for the Challenge Mode, where the child has to play a memory game in matching identical objects (in category of choice) within a timeframe of 1 (one) minute.
- The Kidz Interactive Memory Game comes with enjoyable sounds your kids will have fun with. The app also empowers you to put the Sound ON or OFF while playing.
- Kidz Interactive Memory Game comes with a ‘smart' SCOREBOARD to track player’s records - making it even more interesting and challenging.
- The Leaderboard in Game Settings allow players to add Name and Photo, which your kid will surely love.
- Four definitive categories - Fruits, Vegetables, Animals, and Birds is a great way to introduce your child to the world around them.
- Keep your kids engaged and entertained with this educational game that will not only hone their memory and make them smart, but also develop their motor skills as they make a move from one object to another.
- You can choose your own display board from the Main Menu – Fruits or Vegetables or Animals or Birds according to your interest.
- Your child will love the adorable little images of Fruits (apple, strawberry, banana, etc.), Vegetables (tomato, cauliflower, onion, etc.), Animals (tiger, dog, elephant), and Birds (humming bird, pelican, parrot). This will improve their recognition skills and concentration as well.
- The memory game now available for Android will primarily have 2 Modes - GAME MODE & CHALLENGE MODE.
- Game Mode will help your child to improve his gaming and memory skills and prepare him for the Challenge Mode
- where the child has to play a memory game in matching identical objects (Fruits/ Vegetables / Animals / Birds) within a 1 minute timeframe.
- It comes with an intelligent SCOREBOARD to track player’s records making it even more interesting and challenging.
- Game Settings allow players to add Name and Photo at the leaderboard.
- The App comes with delightful sounds your kids will love. You can also put the Sound ON or OFF while playing.
We have created 4 unique battle ground themes to make your playing experience more fun-filled. You can now choose from themes like Desert, Grass, Wood and Snow.
Enjoy your favorite moments with Air Hockey Champ and stay tuned for more updates to make the gameplay smooth and more challenging.
You can get instant timelines on your home screen and reply on the go i.e. from the widget itself. You don't need to open up any twitter app to reply any tweets. Just authorize your twitter account from the widget settings once and you are all set to use this amazing widget.
One of the awesome feature with the Twitjet widget is to set the theme of the widget instantly depending on your mood. You can customize the header, body and the text with their colors and transparency to give an eye pleasing look of your widget.
- MDPI - Medium Resolution Devices
- HDPI - High Resolution Devices
- View Timeline
- Instant tweet reply
- Theme controller for Header, Body and Text
- Set time duration for auto-refresh
- View links from the tweets to device browser
- Tapping on Twitjet logo will take you to your wall
- Tapping on any twitter handle will take you to their wall
How to activate the Twitjet widget on your device home screen?
- Long press on the device home screen.
- You will get the Pop up to add the widget
- Tap on the widget option, it will ask you to choose the widget you want to activate.
- Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
- That's it! Twitjet widget gets activated on your home screen.
NOTE: Twitjet Widget does not have any dependency with any Twitter applications. You DO NOT have to install any of them to make it work.
please visit http://viteb.com to apprise us of the same.
Use this extremely convenient and highly interactive app to remain well informed about your events and not miss any of them. Just add an event, set an alert and forget all about it. Trust your iKal app to remind you of the scheduled event at the right time.
• Add an Event and Save it
• Set Start and Due Date with the time
• Multiple Alerts for the Event
• Set an alert to the Relative Date or set an alert with reference to the On Date. Time saving buttons marked ‘Day Before’, ‘Same Day’, ‘Day After’ and to set Custom Alerts
• Write a Note Specific to the Event
• Set the Priority of the Event – Ensure You don’t Ignore the Important Events
• Send a Saved event to your contacts through email using the Assign Button
• Set event category
• Create Duplicate Copies of the Event
• Delete the Event
• 5 Views for Displaying Events ( Month View, Week View, Day View, List View and Today View)
• In month view, find your events marked by black dots and a listing of the event details at the bottom
• In week view, find your event in the requisite day column with all its details
• In day column, find your event with respect to the day and the start time of the event. In case of multiple events starting on the same day, the events are differentiated
• In list view, find your event listed with all information about the event including priority, start date, start time and whether you have set an alert or not
• The Today view is similar to the day view
• Comprehensive Default Setting Option, helping you set the default start date, start time, due date, due time, alert time, alert sound, priority levels, category, starting Day of Month and starting Day of Week
• Each settings option comes with its own information button that tell you what the option helps you achieve
• A comprehensive user guide that helps you navigate the app effortlessly
With its intuitive and easy to use interface, using iKal is both quick, convenient and helps save valuable time.
• High-end professional design.
• Excellent use of screen.
• On screen ‘Celsius’ to ‘Fahrenheit’ conversion.
• Moon phase.
The Weather data is being provided by Weather Underground.(wunderground.com)