Version 2 of the SMG Reporting app includes:
• Top-line view of Quickscores directly from the app’s dashboard
• Immediate visibility to the number of new and unread comments
• Ability to sort comments by date and location, and search for specific words or promotions
• One-click access to period-end reports
• Enhanced mapping with location-specific comments
• Easy tracking and sorting of alerts through a quick-read grid
Please note: You must be an SMG client and have a valid username and password to access this app.
Service Management Group (SMG):
SMG is the world’s leading human experience measurement firm—helping clients grow through state-of-the-art measurement, technology, and insights that help them listen, understand, and act. Each year, SMG evaluates more than 100 million experiences in 93 countries and 46 languages for more than 300 brands.
It streamlines business processes such as job scheduling, quotes and time and materials tracking. GeoOp is a jobbing tool which specialises in simplifying job dispatch and workflows. It replaces your current job sheets with state of the art job scheduling using mobile devices of both Android tablets and phones.
GeoOp is also integrated with a number of incredible products to supercharge productivity and business efficiency (view details below). Put simply, GeoOp connects your operations managers and field staff and streamlines your job management and business workflow.
* Universal App- Supports both Android Phones and Tablets.
* Offline-Mode- Create/edit jobs without phone coverage.
* Real-time Job Scheduling- Create and assign jobs in real time.
* Geo Scheduling- Create and assign jobs based on worker’s location.
* GPS Tracking- Share your location with your colleagues.
* Integrations with iAuditor, Navman Wireless, Xero, Freshbooks & Unleashed.
* Invoicing - Using one of our integrations directly from the tablet/phone device.
* Job Quoting - Produces beautiful branded quotes instantly.
* Job Costing - Know exactly how much money you’re making on each job.
* Parts & Materials- Record which parts were used in the job & time spent on the job.
* Signature Capture- Get signatures from your clients and attach them to the job.
* Photo Capture- Take photos and attach them to the job.
* File Attachments to Jobs- Store your manuals and other PDF folders in GeoOp.
* Recurring Jobs- For regular jobs, just set them as recurring.
* Audio Memos- Record audio notes and attach them to jobs.
GeoOp is a job costing system like no other. By using your existing hardware and our revolutionary GeoOp web and mobile applications your business can progress to another level of efficiency and profitability.
Download this App and create a free 14 day GeoOp trial account.
See http://www.geoop.com/pricing for more details and pricing for other regions around the world.
Free training available from - www.geoop.com/educate
Our users are saying:
4W Job Management is a must have for any trade. It does everything you need to track jobs, customers and scheduling.
WOW!! The most AMAZING APP for my work!
I have been scouring the android app list for months. Finally an app that meets my work needs. Plus many benefits I thought would NEVER BE OFFERED. This is a lifesaver, Light years ahead of all the other managers. THANKS!!!!!
• Manage your jobs with an intuitive job description: Who, What, Where and When (4W).
• Simple to use CRM features.
• Add your own custom fields.
• Seamlessly integrate your Contacts, Calendar Events and SMS messages.
• Enter a simple or extensive job description, text and voice notes, and job/meeting locations.
• Jobs can include a hierarchical list of job items. Jobs and job items can include a to do list.
• Time and mileage entry with data export to csv file. (For Excel etc.)
• Sync your phone and tablet data plus optionally send task and job data to others. (Sync is a payable subscription service)
The application has...
• Basic finance features only. (no estimates, no invoices no financial reports)
• [Tech: No support for app2sd for database performance reasons]
To understand more about how the app is using permissions, scroll down to the Understanding Permissions below.
Please note that 4W Task Manager is optimized for phone-sized screens. However, it is fully operational on tablets.
4W Task Manager was previously called OnTheJob Job Management. This application is not related to the Macintosh software called On The Job.
Contractors, Small businesses and more.
The app is using a variety of permissions, all required to make it easier to do your job.
Many of the permissions are required to use the full- featured Calendar. If you want to know more about which permissions are needed for what, read on…
• Modify/delete USB storage contents:
Allows voice recordings and pictures taken within the app to be stored on the SD card saving internal phone memory.
• Read/Edit SMS or MMS:
Required to display all SMS/MMS messages exchanged with your customers and allows you to delete a message. Note that the app does not send SMS/MMS messages itself, but instead opens your normal SMS/ MMS app.
• Display system-level alerts:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Record audio:
Used by the built-in voice recorder. Voice recording can be used for notes and job descriptions.
• Google mail
• Use the authentication credentials of an account
• Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests
• Read calendar events:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Read/write contact data:
Allows the app to integrate your phone contacts as customers. You can then edit contacts from inside the app.
• Read sensitive log data:
In case of an application crash, the app automatically creates an email with log crash information and asks for your permission to send it to Job Crafts. No information is ever sent without your approval.
• Full Internet access:
Required by the Calendar.
• Intercept outgoing calls, Read phone state and identity:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call, which allows you to open the 4W app without leaving the call screen.
• Receive data from Internet:
This Google cloud messaging (GCM) permission is used for 4W data sync.
• Discover known accounts, Control vibrator:
Required by the Calendar and used by the task alerts.
Hours Reporting calculates for you the hours worked, permits and holidays that you have done and the difference from the schedules.
So you always know when you need to recover the missing hours or if you can recover the extra hours.
The archive can also be consulted for groupings and right now offers a series of Categories organized under two main categories parent (Business Day, Free Time).
Hours Reporting uses minimal system resources and, thanks to its graphics with muted colors on a black background, uses very little battery by being highly environmentally sustainable.
Start now to use Hours Reporting and you'll continue to do so for Always FREE!
Tell your friends before the free installations will be sell out, you'll could do him a favor ;)
Any suggestions and/or reporting any anomalies for an immediate correction are welcome, thanking you for your collaboration we invite you to view the FAQ and/or contact the development team on site:
Current Features :
- Entering Daily Reports by Date and Category (ex. Working Hours , Overtime, Holidays, Permissions , Solidarity, Recovery Time , Baby Sitting , Studio , Free Time, Sports , etc.).
- Automatic Calculation Time and End of Turn End Pause
- Consultation and Report Total Placed in a period , or for All Room Category
- Customizing the Default category and other categories
- Define the start time and duration of the turn is that the Pause
- Definition of the days of the week to apply the default settings
- Performing the duration of the round is that the Pause
- Automatic Backup and Restore every each application update
- Backup and Restore archive manualy
- Monthly report
- Export and send Summaries in CSV and PDF with Email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and through all the other installed apps.
- English and Italian Translations
Speed up site inspections with Aconex Field for fast capture and management of inspection data from any phase of construction. Deliver on quality and safety and accelerate schedules for faster project completion by dramatically reducing time spent on paperwork and admin.
INSPECTION AND ISSUE CAPTURE
Explore project locations and capture inspection data fast. Attach and mark-up photos to further describe issues and remove uncertainty about what to fix. Assign to organizations from the Aconex project directory and set due dates to indicate when issues need to be fixed.
CHECKLIST BASED INSPECTIONS
Perform complex inspections with groups of predefined items to be checked. Raise issues from failed items and manage them with the Field issue workflow. Attach photos to checklist items to further document and enhance your site inspection report.
REINSPECTION AND CLOSE OUT
Reinspect the job site and close out issues with ease. Accept or reject issues that are ready to inspect. Edit issues to clarify what needs to be fixed and by when, to reassign, or replace attached photos. Walk the site with a subcontractor using issue list filter and sort options.
CHECKLIST TEMPLATE LIBRARY
Create and manage checklist templates to conduct quality, safety and other inspections exactly the way you want to. Fully customisable, the shared library of checklist templates supports standardization of inspections across individuals and the wider project team.
Subcontractors and other participants also access the system for an always up-to-date view of issues they’re responsible for, and to notify when works are ready to inspect. Invite other organizations to use Aconex Field to conduct their own site inspections.
OPTIMIZED FOR SPEED
A mobile interface carefully and cleverly designed to deliver highly efficient inspections at the point of construction. Faster than paper, it's easy to use and even easier to learn.
Carry out building inspections even in areas of poor connectivity, or where no data connection is available. Data is automatically synced to the server when a connection is found.
Aconex is a project collaboration and online document management platform that securely and efficiently manages information in Construction, Government & Infrastructure, and Energy & Resources projects.
Ability to define an operating field, specifying the technical parameters and user management bills.
Ability to record customer acceptance signature and affix directly on your device.
Historicization of the bills of intervention, CSV export options, filter search bills.
Possibility of sending bills to their contextual issue: if a customer has selected from your address book, you can send a copy to your email address bill.
SOME CLARIFICATIONS ON THE PROGRAM
This app is designed to speed up and economize the work of billing of technical, abolishing cumbersome paper coupons to encourage greater interaction with the technological tools of today. The technician will be able to upload the data to its contributions directly from your smartphone or tablet, and - as well as save them to your device - send in the mail immediately, and the customer in question. The bills loaded will be saved in PNG format, to be more easily exported on different systems.
The program will create a folder on your sdcard named "bill" in which files are handled items grouped into sub-divided for years. On each bill will bear a logo that can be customized simply by replacing the file "logo.png" in the "bills" with that of your company.
Pressing the menu button on the main screen of the app, you can access the configuration screens (required to customize the use of the program), and bills charged to the list from which you can launch an export to CSV format of your work (will be created bollette.txt the file in the queue, in the "bills" on the external card), to allow a takeover by your management.
Cut the costs of printing, but also a tool to make more flexible and more versatile work every day.
NOTE: Since version 1.5, you can decode the client is heading to the device, which imported from track management. The two features are accessible via the buttons immediately below the customer description. In the case of customers from management need to be imported, simply press the "Menu" button on the screen customer lists, then "Import": if the folder "bill" will have the file of the sdcard "Customers.txt", the program will proceed to their acquisition. In this case, the path consists of the following fields:
Code; "Ragione_sociale", "E-Mail", "Address", "Location", "Province," "Zip," "Remarks"
***** Winner of RISING STAR Award in the “Mobile Field Sales & CRM” category in the Mobile Star Awards *****
***** ABBYY BCR is a Featured App in the Intel® Business App Portfolio *****
***** If your desk is strewn with printed business cards this could be the app for you. Throw away your 1980s-style rolodex and download the ABBYY Business Card Reader (BCR) - The Telegraph (UK) *****
With ABBYY Business Card Reader (BCR) you can:
- Instantly transfer business card data in 21 languages right onto your smartphone
- Sync cards data across Android and iOS (iPhone, iPad) via ABBYY’s cloud storage
- Save contacts in the BCR’s own storage – CardHolder- with convenient search, sorting and grouping functionality
- Share biz contacts data from BCR via e-mail, SMS or Wi-Fi
System requirements: OS Android version 4.0 and above, camera with auto focus.
✓ Forget having to manually enter contact details into your smartphone. Unsurpassed data recognition and speed based on famous ABBYY Mobile OCR technology, eliminate having to correct or re-key business cards data, making creating new contacts easy and automatic.
✓ Sync cards across Android and iOS (iPhone, iPad) to make business cards database trouble-free, updated and accessible from all your mobile devices.
✓ Card Holder, the BCR’s own storage, provides convenient business card search, as well as sorting and grouping of contacts. You can quickly and easily find biz contact you need.
✓ ‘My business cards' group in Card Holder allows to save your own business cards in different languages and for different biz occasions.
✓ Text notes to cards easy to make, edit, look through and find in BCR’s storage.
✓ Quickly verify contacts recognition results. The BCR highlights uncertain characters and displays the original image so that you can confirm or correct the app's output.
✓ Forward recognized contact data from Card Holder via e-mail as VCard and JPEG file or via SMS as a plain text.
✓ Cross-platform sharing of business cards across Android and iOS for all businessman using ABBYY Business Card Reader (thanks to AllJoyn™ by Qualcomm Innovation Center Inc.).
✓ Find out more about your new biz contacts on the most popular social networks – Linkedln, Facebook and Twitter right from your BCR!
✓ Search in Maps for the address of your biz contact with just one tap from ABBYY Business Card Reader
✓ Backup and restore contacts from saved business cards.
✓ Recognize business cards in 21 languages, including multilingual cards:
• Norwegian (Bokmal)
• Norwegian (Nynorsk)
• Portuguese (Portugal)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
FOLLOW ABBYY Mobile on Twitter http://twitter.com/ABBYY_Mobile
Join ABBYY Mobile on Facebook: http://facebook.com/AbbyyMobile
Watch ABBYY Mobile on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/ABBYYHQVIDEOS
ABBYY Business Card Reader makes your business cards and contacts work.
Is a powerful (MUST HAVE) extension for your stock dialer, contacts and phone management application
It focuses on business functions. Improve the efficiency of your work.
+ Search contacts by any field
* Write notes to the call log
* Create and manage reminders for contacts
+ Speak caller ID
+ Show "Missed calls" ring time
* Unlimited call log
* Support VoIP: System SIP, Viber, Skype, Fring, GrooVe IP Lite, MobileVOIP, BT SmartTalk…
+ Share contacts (text,vcard) via SMS, email…
* Batch mode for mass delivery with SMS, MMS, emails on single and multi selection (contacts, groups, organizations, titles)
+ In call widget: extended incoming call view (show organization, group, notes, edit note in calling)
+ Call filter: blocking incoming calls on free definable date and time zones
+ Contact filtering: Based on the contact group, job title, company filtration contacts
+ Call Statistics: Show the duration of your call. When the end of the free talk time to be notified.
+ Contact details: Displays all the contact information together (sms, call log, call Statistics, events)
+ Manage your contacts according to the contact address
* Very flexible to configure the design of every view (sort order, fonts size, color, transparency)
+ Configurable contact list view, how it should show the list ( last name, first name, nickname, organization, title, number, notes…)
+ Support for layered groups, sub-groups (sub-group via Business/VIP = Business -> VIP)
+ Set ringtones on multi select (contacts, groups, organizations, titles)
* Contact event notification and contact event management (birthday, anniversary)
+ Dialer(phone) with T9-search - has many options to make it exactly to your wishes
+ Dialer and dialpad scalable and adjustable in size, background, color, font size can be changed
* Automatic redial
+ Dual SIM card dialing support (not supported by all devices, because there is no open API)
+ Quick dial manager: Supports up to 1000 speed dial numbers. Dialing 100th number by entering 100#
+ Backup and restore contacts to vCard, contains contact group
+ Most functions are accessible by using the *LONG PRESS* (tap and hold) on any item or use *MENU* key
+ Multi-language support (Thank all the enthusiastic user provides translation for DWC)
Please honor our work and buy the PRO version, which is very favorable in the light of functionality!
Please try our software and recommend it to your friends.
If you have any suggestion for improvements -> please write on forum: http://forum.dw-p.net or use the *Feedback via email* function in settings menu.
If you upgrade to a newer version and it fails to start (if download or install is not possible), please try to uninstall previous version before.
More Tips & Tricks see http://wiki.dw-p.net/DWC:Tips_%26_Tricks
Free version is limited on some functions:
- advertising messages
- theme customizations are limited
- multi-select limited to 5 items per action
- write notes to the call log
- can only create one app widget
- In key features list contains "*" items
Features of this app:
- Add/Create new projects
- Add tasks to each individual projects
- Delete/Update the tasks and projects
- Set reminders to tasks
- Add Notes
- Flexible and easy to use app
- Add start and end dates of projects to track the progress of work
- Email the tasks to anyone
- Import Projects
- Export Projects
A PMS is what we always search for on Google play for our android mobile but usually you will find some ebooks or different apps which are of no use for you. This is our first step to provide you a mobile Project management system and we will be enhancing it regularly. We have launched this app on a very low price so that you can try it easily.
Your feedback is very important for us.
Take the pain and time out of employee scheduling. When I Work uses text messaging, email and the web to communicate, alert and notify your staff about the work schedule.
Try When I Work with your business free for 30-days. There’s no risk and no credit card is required to try.
When I Work is free to use with up to 5 employees and then as low as $1 per employee, per month for more than 5. See all pricing options at: http://wheniwork.com/pricing
FEATURES FOR BUSINESSES
✔ Create, update, cancel and publish shifts
✔ Fill open shifts in seconds with SMS alerts to staff
✔ Send employees SMS text and email alerts about the schedule
✔ Monitor and moderate time-off requests and shift trades
✔ View employee contact information and schedules
✔ Add/Edit/Invite employees
✔ Add/Edit positions
✔ Add/Edit locations
✔ Add/Edit job sites
✔ Google Maps integration for job sites
KEY FEATURES FOR EMPLOYEES
✔ View work schedule anytime, anywhere
✔ View and accept available open shifts
✔ Request shift trades with other employees
✔ Get directions to job sites
✔ Allow shift drops with other employees
✔ View colleagues’ contact information
✔ Request time off
✔ Monitor requests
PRISM Field Progressing is the perfect companion application for organizations using the PRISM Field Management module to keep projects in sync and on track in the field and in the office helping you reduce the delays and potential for errors that are inherent when manually transferring field status data using spreadsheets and other hand-written forms.
PRISM Field Progressing includes:
• Secure access to PRISM projects based on user permissions
• Enter actual quantities installed and hours worked
• Use Rules of Credit templates to update progress
• Enter notes about issues and observations
• Update status while online or offline
• Submit status updates for review and approval when online
• Get instant feedback on the status of updates submitted
• See how projects are performing in relation to the original budget and schedule
PRISM is an innovative project management application designed and developed by ARES Project Management LLC that is suitable for all types of projects in, virtually, all industries. PRISM is an enterprise solution for managing and reporting on your portfolio of projects.
Field Tracer is an Android application designed to simplify GPS/GIS (Geographic Information Systems) mapping. Field Tracer delivers efficiency, improvements and cost-savings at every stage of your operation. Android support means readily available and easily affordable hardware in a variety of sizes and specifications to meet your needs.
-Works with your smart phones and tablets running Android version 4.0 or greater.
-It requires no external hardware for basic operation.
-For RTK GPS mapping the program can connect to external GPS antennas that stream NMEA data over Bluetooth.
-Dropbox is used as a platform for storing and accessing data. This means anytime access to your data from smartphones, tablets, PCs and laptops. It also means seamless back-ups and easy access for employees or customers.
Field Tracer was developed for use in:
-RTK Data collection
-Record polygons, lines and points
-Measure area and distance
-Select layers: SHP, JPEG, BMP and PNG formats (GRD coming soon)
-Organize data by clients/farms/fields
-Sync data to and from Dropbox
Not limited to technical and financial reporting, the magazine contains a mixture of articles covering risk, regulatory change and executive oversight to reflect the sometimes diverging views of a range of stakeholders. EY Reporting addresses the challenges faced by complex international businesses as they tell their performance story while navigating constantly changing global markets.
It could be used by:
▲ Builders or homeowners who want to request a quote from a window/door supplier.
▲ Supplier sales representatives who want to record estimated sizes for a quotation.
▲ Supplier surveyors wishing to record precise sizes to be used for manufacture.
Windowmaker Measure is developed by Windowmaker Software Ltd who has over 30 years’ experience developing and supplying software for window estimating and manufacture. The app is based on that experience. This is just version 1 of the app. We would welcome suggestions on improvements that we can make in future versions. Please write to email@example.com.
For each ‘hole in the wall’, the app allows the user to record a photo with dimensions, notes and even voice annotations. Dimensions can be input or calculated in a variety of ways. As soon as the survey is complete, the details can be sent by email, eliminating the need for paper-based survey forms.
· Venue and location information including facilities, floor plans and maps
· Event programme and information on all scheduled activities
· Profiles of key speakers
· Policy search
· CPD information
· Ability for users to collect notes and reflections on the meeting sessions
· News feeds
· Social media sharing
· Push messaging, alerts and reminders
· Feedback and evaluation forms
· Networking features at our bigger events
The BMA (British Medical Association) is the trade union and professional association representing doctors and medical students throughout the United Kingdom at national, regional and local level.
We stand up for doctors both individually and collectively on a wide variety of employment issues and, since the inception of the NHS, we have been formally recognised for collective bargaining purposes within national negotiating machinery and by individual employers at local level.
Through research and publishing we lead debate on key ethical, scientific and public health matters and award grants to encourage individual research in medicine.
We also work with a number of other professional bodies on issues which we, our members, or their patients have a legitimate interest.
Choose from one of more than 20 invoice templates. Customize your invoice with a current business logo or use our tool to design a new one. We’ve spoken with business owners who use Invoice2go and most of them agree that sending out a professional invoice this easily feels almost as good as getting paid. (Almost.)
Create your first invoice on your Android Phone or Tablet. Once you’re ready, email the invoice directly to your customer for payment.
Or, draw up an estimate. Include a description of your business products or services, along with predicted rates and times. You can also customize your estimate to match the needs of a specific customer.
We’ll keep you organized. No more paper or file folders. After an estimate or an invoice is sent, it will automatically go into a designated folder as you await payment. You’ll always have everything you need for weekly, monthly or yearly accounting.
Stay connected on all of your devices. Invoice2go utilizes cloud technology to sync your accounts continuously. For example, if you send an invoice from your phone, it will also be available on your tablet and in the web app.
Send out reminders. Keep your customers updated as often as you like. Add PayPal buttons to your invoice to ensure you’ll receive payment even faster.
Some key features include:
Receipts: Skip shoebox accounting. Instead, save photos of your receipts and generate expense reports for your accountant or customers.
Document Signing: Turn off your printer. Now your customers can sign documents on your tablet or mobile phone.
Statements: Send your customers a full update of their accounts, including paid and unpaid invoices.
Calendars: Add time entries for jobs and then upload them to your documents.
Maps: Insert location information into documents and see where your sales get the most attention.
Scanning: Add barcodes and QR codes to invoices with ease by simply scanning the information you need.
Ready to get started? Download the app today. You can create up to three free professional invoices. If you like what you see, you can select a plan that offers even more for your business.
• Widgets Facility.
• High-end professional design.
• Excellent use of screen.
• Search weather for any location in the world.
• Search weather by Current Location, City Name, Zip code(US only).
• Shake to display the weather of Current Location.
• Satellite (Infrared).
• Map of the location searched.
• Forecast for Day as well as Night for 7 days
• Hourly weather forecast for 24 hours
• Default Location Setting to see the weather every time you start the app.
• On screen ‘Celsius’ to ‘Fahrenheit’ conversion.
• Average weather graph of temperature for 24 hours.
• Moon phase details.
• History of search you performed for your destination.
• Bookmark of the location you performed for your destination to see the weather on day to day usage.
• Default setting of temperature (°C/°F) to see the weather in every time you start the app.
• Bunch of weather information being displayed in a highly intuitive manner.
Current Weather includes information like:
• Current Temperature
• Current Condition
• Wind Chill
• High Temperature
• Low Temperature
In the Forecast, along with temperature, you will find additional useful information such as:
Hourly Forecast includes following information:
• Wind Chill
Stay tuned to get updates on the most user-friendly & a truly complete weather app.
"Free For Limited Time"
Viteb presents a huge collection of most popular Indian Recipes.
The App will show you the Ingredients and the method to cook your selected recipe. No need of much cooking expertise as Simple Instructions make all recipes easy to cook. Give surprise to your family and friends by preparing delicious Indian Recipes.
- Around 280 Veg recipes to choose from.
- Scroll through every recipe or quickly jump to any alphabetically using the sidebar.
- Simple design and fast navigation.
- No need of an Internet connection.
- Simple Instructions.
We welcome your feedback & suggestions and try to incorporate more recipes and features based on what you would like to see in this app.
Enjoy cooking with Indian Recipe App from Viteb.
Stay tuned to get updates on most user-friendly recipe app.
This Android application software is designed to offer information on Indian recipes to you that are availed from various sources which are not owned or controlled by Viteb. This application aims to provide a user-friendly interface that will help you to find various Indian recipes. All the intellectual property rights of the iphone application software are owned and retained by Viteb. The content, images, etc... may vary and can be withdrawn from the app without any prior notice and no refund will be given for such instances. Viteb takes no responsibility about the authenticity of the recipie information provided in the app. Viteb reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this agreement at anytime and that the modifications will be effective with immediate effect upon posting.
- Application is designed to keep log of all Incoming/Outgoing Calls and Messages – even if they are removed from the device data.
- Application will be protected by User defined PIN (Passcode).
- Calls will be separated in three tabs i) Incoming ii) Outgoing and iii) All.
- Log can be sorted Alphabetically, Recent and Duration (only calls).
- SHOW MAP feature in Settings will show in the Google Map where your child (the device user) was exactly logged in, when contacted.
- User's location can be can be tracked if the GPS is on for each call.
- Parent (user) will have the option to put the Log On or OFF according to user requirement.
- User can SEARCH Calls or Message in Log using either Name or Phone Number.
- User can also see Log for Custom date Range.
- CLEAR DATA feature in Settings is customized to allow User delete records from Log (only with the 4 digit PIN)
- Parents can CHANGE PIN (if required) from the Settings.
CAUTION: Take care not to share the unique PIN for the App to ensure your child’s safety.
- Four CATEGORIES to challenge your kid’s memory - Fruits, Vegetables, Animals, and Birds
- Interactive way to introduce your child to the world around them through fun-learning
- A great educational game to hone your kid’s memory and tease their brain; besides developing their motor skills (eye-hand co-ordination) as they make a move from one object to another.
- Choose your own interactive display board from the Main Menu to suit your mood and interest: “Whom do you want to play now - Fruits or Vegetables or Animals or Birds”?
- Kids just love the adorable little images of Fruits (apple, strawberry, banana), Vegetables (tomato, cauliflower, onion), Animals (tiger, dog, elephant), and Birds (humming bird, pelican, parrot).
- Young kids learn to be adventurous to test their memory, improve their recognition skills and hone their concentration levels.
- The Kidz Interactive Memory Game is now available for Android devices – both smartphones and tablets.
- It will primarily have 2 Modes for your challenge- GAME MODE & CHALLENGE MODE.
- Start with the Game Mode first to support your kid’s gaming and memory skills.
- The Game Mode prepares your kid for the Challenge Mode, where the child has to play a memory game in matching identical objects (in category of choice) within a timeframe of 1 (one) minute.
- The Kidz Interactive Memory Game comes with enjoyable sounds your kids will have fun with. The app also empowers you to put the Sound ON or OFF while playing.
- Kidz Interactive Memory Game comes with a ‘smart' SCOREBOARD to track player’s records - making it even more interesting and challenging.
- The Leaderboard in Game Settings allow players to add Name and Photo, which your kid will surely love.
• High-end professional design.
• Excellent use of screen.
• On screen ‘Celsius’ to ‘Fahrenheit’ conversion.
• Moon phase.
The Weather data is being provided by Weather Underground.(wunderground.com)
- Four definitive categories - Fruits, Vegetables, Animals, and Birds is a great way to introduce your child to the world around them.
- Keep your kids engaged and entertained with this educational game that will not only hone their memory and make them smart, but also develop their motor skills as they make a move from one object to another.
- You can choose your own display board from the Main Menu – Fruits or Vegetables or Animals or Birds according to your interest.
- Your child will love the adorable little images of Fruits (apple, strawberry, banana, etc.), Vegetables (tomato, cauliflower, onion, etc.), Animals (tiger, dog, elephant), and Birds (humming bird, pelican, parrot). This will improve their recognition skills and concentration as well.
- The memory game now available for Android will primarily have 2 Modes - GAME MODE & CHALLENGE MODE.
- Game Mode will help your child to improve his gaming and memory skills and prepare him for the Challenge Mode
- where the child has to play a memory game in matching identical objects (Fruits/ Vegetables / Animals / Birds) within a 1 minute timeframe.
- It comes with an intelligent SCOREBOARD to track player’s records making it even more interesting and challenging.
- Game Settings allow players to add Name and Photo at the leaderboard.
- The App comes with delightful sounds your kids will love. You can also put the Sound ON or OFF while playing.
We have created 4 unique battle ground themes to make your playing experience more fun-filled. You can now choose from themes like Desert, Grass, Wood and Snow.
Enjoy your favorite moments with Air Hockey Champ and stay tuned for more updates to make the gameplay smooth and more challenging.
You can get instant timelines on your home screen and reply on the go i.e. from the widget itself. You don't need to open up any twitter app to reply any tweets. Just authorize your twitter account from the widget settings once and you are all set to use this amazing widget.
One of the awesome feature with the Twitjet widget is to set the theme of the widget instantly depending on your mood. You can customize the header, body and the text with their colors and transparency to give an eye pleasing look of your widget.
- MDPI - Medium Resolution Devices
- HDPI - High Resolution Devices
- View Timeline
- Instant tweet reply
- Theme controller for Header, Body and Text
- Set time duration for auto-refresh
- View links from the tweets to device browser
- Tapping on Twitjet logo will take you to your wall
- Tapping on any twitter handle will take you to their wall
How to activate the Twitjet widget on your device home screen?
- Long press on the device home screen.
- You will get the Pop up to add the widget
- Tap on the widget option, it will ask you to choose the widget you want to activate.
- Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
- That's it! Twitjet widget gets activated on your home screen.
NOTE: Twitjet Widget does not have any dependency with any Twitter applications. You DO NOT have to install any of them to make it work.
please visit http://viteb.com to apprise us of the same.
Use this extremely convenient and highly interactive app to remain well informed about your events and not miss any of them. Just add an event, set an alert and forget all about it. Trust your iKal app to remind you of the scheduled event at the right time.
• Add an Event and Save it
• Set Start and Due Date with the time
• Multiple Alerts for the Event
• Set an alert to the Relative Date or set an alert with reference to the On Date. Time saving buttons marked ‘Day Before’, ‘Same Day’, ‘Day After’ and to set Custom Alerts
• Write a Note Specific to the Event
• Set the Priority of the Event – Ensure You don’t Ignore the Important Events
• Send a Saved event to your contacts through email using the Assign Button
• Set event category
• Create Duplicate Copies of the Event
• Delete the Event
• 5 Views for Displaying Events ( Month View, Week View, Day View, List View and Today View)
• In month view, find your events marked by black dots and a listing of the event details at the bottom
• In week view, find your event in the requisite day column with all its details
• In day column, find your event with respect to the day and the start time of the event. In case of multiple events starting on the same day, the events are differentiated
• In list view, find your event listed with all information about the event including priority, start date, start time and whether you have set an alert or not
• The Today view is similar to the day view
• Comprehensive Default Setting Option, helping you set the default start date, start time, due date, due time, alert time, alert sound, priority levels, category, starting Day of Month and starting Day of Week
• Each settings option comes with its own information button that tell you what the option helps you achieve
• A comprehensive user guide that helps you navigate the app effortlessly
With its intuitive and easy to use interface, using iKal is both quick, convenient and helps save valuable time.