With the Qustodio app you get the following:
– Web monitoring and blocking
– Access time limits and quotas
– Application monitoring and blocking (Premium)
– Location tracking (Premium)
– Monitor calls & text messages (Premium)
Here's some awesome things Qustodio does for you:
- Lets you customize a better online experience for your children
- Shows whether devices are used for homework or recreation
- Enables you to set healthy access limits for them
- Works on Mobile devices as well as PC
- Lets you control which games and applications they should use (Premium)
- Blocks harmful websites and enables safe searching
- Alerts you of questionable activity and important events
- Can track multiple children and devices at the same time
- Tracks your child's mobile device on map (Premium)
- Shows who your child calls or texts most (Premium)
- Qustodio protects the settings screen of your Android device, once installed and if activated, it will require you to type your Qustodio password to access the settings screen.
You can access and manage Qustodio at any time from its online dashboard at http://family.qustodio.com
Qustodio app is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:
Follow us on facebook.com/qustodio or twitter @qustodio
When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact you carrier for details.
With the Open Access app you can access all of the files on your account from your Android device. With the app you can:
• Open your office documents – view your documents, spreadsheets, PDF files and more, directly on your Android device. No need to print them out and take them with you – they’re already with you wherever you go. And if you have document viewing or editing applications installed, you can pull them straight from your account into those apps.
• View your photos – admire all of your photos on the Android device. You can view a slideshow, and import photos to and from your device’s photo album.
• Listen to your music – all of the music that you’ve got on your account is now instantly available on your Android device. The music streams directly from our servers – so no need to wait for it to download, or worry about syncing it to your device. You can browse your entire music collection by Artist, Album, Year or Genre, and build playlists to listen to on the go.
• Watch your videos – even the videos you’ve stored on your account are instantly available on your Android device. They stream directly from your account to your device, meaning that your entire movie collection is now accessible to you at any time!
- Securely Access Corporate Intranet from Android devices
- Interoperability Good for Enterprise (GFE), Good Connect, Good Share and other Good Dynamics based applications.
- Download documents and save them in Good Share or Good For Enterprise Docs folder or Email them via Good For Enterprise
- Fresh intuitive UX design with support for Action Bar, URL Input, Home, Back, Forward, Stop, Refresh Etc. optimized for Android
- Accessing Settings, Bookmarks, History
- UX for entering NTLM credentials and support for persistent credentials
- Overflow menus & Tabbed Browsing
- Support for standard authentication (Basic, Digest and NTLM)
- Data protection / encryption (SSL, NTLM, TLS)
*Require Good for Enterprise v2.0.0 or above and/or Good Dynamics
- Choices are: Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
Norton Family now works with Samsung S-Browser and Google Chrome to keep your kids secure on even more Android devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S4 and Nexus 7.
FEATURES (Free Version)
• See which websites kids visit, or attempt to visit
• Block access to inappropriate websites
• Set up custom email alerts to notify you when your kids attempt to do something they shouldn't
PREMIER FEATURES (Premier Version)
Upgrade to Norton Family Premier for advanced features.
• See what your kids say in text messages and monitor who they exchange messages with*
• Keep an eye on the apps your kids download and block use of specific apps
• Receive a 90-day history of your child’s online activity
• Get monthly or weekly email reports to give you a better understanding of how much time your kids spend on the computer and what they’re looking at online
* Text message monitoring not available in all countries.
SUPPORT FORUM > NORTON FAMILY
For feedback and suggestions, please visit our support forum:
INTERNET SAFETY FOR KIDS AND TEENS
Online safety is a growing concern for children and parents. Common threats regarding Internet family safety include: cyber bullying, obscene or offensive content, pornography, hateful messages, and sexual predators.
Children are naturally curious and may not always know when an online situation is unsafe. Fortunately, a parental control app like Norton Family can help monitor your child’s online activity.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. Norton is our flagship brand for antivirus, malware, and mobile security protection. Our family of apps provides solutions to your everyday mobile security needs. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY (RECOMMENDED)
For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security Lite. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security: http://NortonApps.com/security
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: https://onlinefamily.norton.com/familysafety/privacypolicy.fs
1- Select and filter installed apps
2- Overall and individual app restriction
3- Automatic restart of the app when phone is rebooted
4- Sandbox-only show allowed apps
5- Password reminder (emails admin password to the configured email address)
6- Automatically launch an allowed app in Sandbox mode (new)
7- Protect against unauthorized uninstall
Online user manual is available here:
Kw: app protector,protect app,secure lock, security, password, locker, safe, safety, sandbox, app locker, automatic launcher, auto launcher, automatic launch, auto launch
!! IMPORTANT !!
Parental Board can not be deleted as usual app. To delete Parental Board, open Management page in Parental Board and tap Uninstall.
Note, that you won't be able to uninstall Parental Board if group/family administrator prohibits installation.
Feel free to report all your issues and difficulties to our technical support. You can send a request to our support team from your device or from our web site http://parentalBoard.com. All issues reported to technical support are being quickly resolved.
Parents can monitor list of installed applications and prohibit some of them, prohibit use of web browsers, Google Play, YouTube, Android settings, etc.
Parents can see current status of the devices, including battery and memory status.
Parents can track all movements of their children in real time from web or from their own devices. At any point of time it is possible to get precise kid’s location.
Parents can controls all calls made and received by their children, as well as all SMS messages, and set up Black Lists or White Lists of phone numbers for incoming and outgoing calls and messages.
Also parents can control all visited web sites and set up domains Black Lists and White Lists to prohibit or allow web pages from certain domains.
Setting up geofence allows parents to get notification when their child leaves a predefined area.
If your child gets into trouble, simple gesture will allow them to send emergency alarm to all parents.
This application is based on a secured web browser on the tablet / smartphone and on secure management application portal (login/pass) for parents.
FREE 30-DAY TRIAL
This trial protects your kids for 30 days.
- Smart filtering for Web Content with a secured Web browser
- Language recognition of a web page (31 languages)
- Content categorization (pornography, violence, etc.) in 5 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian)
- Smart filtering of 27 content categories
- Complete configuration of the filtering categories, by languages
- Online filtering setup via the Internet (login / password)
- Override possible via local back -and white lists
- Time slots: Internet access schedule over one week
- Search engines access control
- Uninstall protection and warning to the parent by e-mail if the child tries to
For the uninstall process, please go to the set up page available on mpf.profiltechnology.com.
You will need your Login and Password.
Screen Time is not the typical invasive "app launcher" that changes the natural tablet and mobile device experience.
Screen Time is non-invasive, can't be uninstalled by kids, and just works. This makes it ideally suited for older children and teenagers, as well as younger children.
✔ Daily recurring time limit
A simple non-invasive timer that just works
✔ Bedtime control
Block games at bedtime, but allow reading apps
✔ Lights out control
All apps blocked after lights out time
✔ School time control
Block social apps and games, but allow educational apps
✔ Block kids device remotely
Time for lunch? Push a button on your phone, and your kids will be timed out from their devices. No more begging, bribing, or shouting!
✔ Bonus time for completing tasks
Kids used up today's Screen Time? If they tidy their room they are rewarded with bonus time. Add as many different tasks as you like.
✔ Real-time monitor
What's Billy doing on his device? What apps is he using? What apps is he spending most time on? Know what they're up to without having to own their device.
✔ Blocked apps
Block certain apps completely. Get an alert whenever your kids install a new app.
✔ Kids can't uninstall it
Requires your own password to uninstall.
Screen Time is unique in that it was first created, and is now actively developed by parents that use it every day. We know what features help us manage Screen Time with our families, and we have lots of new ideas planned for future releases. So give it a try, and let us know what you think.
If you have any problems please take a look at our help pages, or contact us via the contact page of our website, since we cannot always help you if you post questions in the reviews.
Funamo parental control offers 2–day free trial and if it meets your expectation, you can purchase a license for $19.99 which protects your device for as long as you own it. There is no subscription, no monthly fees! For as little as the price of a book, now you can get peace of mind with your kids' mobile devices knowing that they are protected by Funamo. Please note that Funamo license is per device, meaning you need to purchase separate license for each devices you own.
Key Features -
★Funamo's patent-pending web filtering technology blocks pornographic web sites on your mobile devices.
★Allow additional control by specifying web site blacklist, whitelist and keyword filtering
★Support whitelist-only mode which limits the web access to a pre-defined list of web sites.
★Force SafeSearch for all leading search engines including Google, Bing and Yahoo.
★Content filtering and in-app purchase protection for YouTube and Google Play Store.
★Log the history of all calls, SMS messages, web site visits and applications launched.
★Real-time location tracking to see where your kids have been.
★Allow individual switches to turn on/off the history logging features.
★Protected applications are always protected by a password.
★Support the option to automatically block all browsers except for Funamo Safe Browser.
★Set time limit for applications so that they are only available during selected time slots.
★Set daily time allowances for selected applications. Allow different time allowance for weekdays and weekends.
★The Application quarantine feature automatically puts any newly downloaded apps in the protected app list.
★Automatically put the device in the silent mode in selected time slots to prevent interruptions during school sessions.
★It can be overridden if important calls or messages are expected by manually turning on the volume.
KW: android parental controls, time schedules, lock, child lock, toddler lock, screen lock, teen lock, kids lock, app protector, phone protector, free time, peace of mind, childproof, child place, safe, safety, security, android profiles, android user profiles, child friendly, kid friendly, kid lock, kid mode, launcher, kids launcher, kids home, sandbox, safe browser, internet safety, porn blocker, porn filter, web filter, content filter
The Bitdefender Parental Control needs to be installed on your child’s mobile phone. To use Bitdefender Parental Control, you must link your device to a MyBitdefender account by logging in to the account from the app. If you don’t have an account, choose to create a new account using the corresponding button.
As a parent, you can see all the reports and create blocking rules in the Parental Control online interface. You just have to login to this page: http://bit.ly/YOotqI with your MyBitdefender credentials, and to create a profile for your little one.
To install the Parental Control Agent for Android, follow these steps:
1. Link your phone/tablet to MyBitdefender to see all the reports and create blocking rules in the Parental Control online interface.
2. Create a profile for your kids
3. Activate the device Administrator to prevent the unauthorized removal
4. Tap Accept to finish the installation.
Features (FREE Version)
★Webpages and apps monitoring
★SMS and calls monitoring
★Tracking all the websites that your kids visit or attempt to visit
★Track what words and phrases your kids are searching
Upgrade to Bitdefender Parental Control Premium ($29,95 yearly license – available for Windows and Android platforms) to have all this awesome features:
You’ll be updated on everything from new friend requests, comments, pictures, and videos, to changes in privacy settings.
If you having a hard time reaching your kid, you can always check his location to make sure he’s in a safe area. Knowing where he is helps you stay worry-free.
★SMS and calls blocking & monitoring
With Bitdefender Parental Control, you have the ability to block suspicious contacts on your kids’ mobile devices.
Bitdefender Parental Control allows browsing only during the hours set by you.
★Webpages and apps blocking
It also allows you to block apps and/or websites, so you’ll know your kids will be safeguarded while on the Web.
Now, we are tracking the Android`s default browser and Chrome activity. For a complete protection, you have the possibility to block from the beginning of the installation the access to other browsers from your child's device. Also, you can visit your MyBitdefender account, apps section, and choose your apps.
To learn more about how to protect your kids from digital threats, please log in to your Mybitdefender account: http://bit.ly/YOotqI or create an account if you don't already have one.
Use Bitdefender Parental Control to block content that may be offensive or inappropriate for your kids, restrict Web access between custom-set hours, and remotely monitor all online activity – even on Facebook.
The mydlink Access-NAS app enables you to remotely connect to your ShareCenter Cloud NAS over the Internet at home or on the road. Download files directly to your mobile device for offline access, or back up your photos and videos to your ShareCenter Cloud NAS. The mydlink Access-NAS app makes it easy to access and manage your files no matter where you are!
•Access files stored on your ShareCenter Cloud NAS
•Stream music and movie files
•Browse through your photos, or view slideshows
•Open Office files and PDFs
•Save files to your Android device for offline playback
•Back up photos and images to your ShareCenter Cloud NAS
•Search your ShareCenter Cloud NAS or Android device for files
•Rename and delete files
•Open files in different apps
•Monitor disk usage and status
•Add Global Settings page
•Photo upload function
•Photo Upload by selected folder
•mydlink account registration
•Add background pictures for tablet
•Photo ordering by calendar function
•Support mydlink lite launcher
mydlink Access-NAS is compatible with the following models:
• DNS-320L ShareCenter 2-Bay Cloud Network Storage Enclosure
• DNS-320LW ShareCenter 2-Bay Cloud Network Storage Enclosure
Note: If you are using a DNS-325 or DNS-345, please use the mydlink Cloud app.
More from developer
• Widgets Facility.
• High-end professional design.
• Excellent use of screen.
• Search weather for any location in the world.
• Search weather by Current Location, City Name, Zip code(US only).
• Shake to display the weather of Current Location.
• Satellite (Infrared).
• Map of the location searched.
• Forecast for Day as well as Night for 7 days
• Hourly weather forecast for 24 hours
• Default Location Setting to see the weather every time you start the app.
• On screen ‘Celsius’ to ‘Fahrenheit’ conversion.
• Average weather graph of temperature for 24 hours.
• Moon phase details.
• History of search you performed for your destination.
• Bookmark of the location you performed for your destination to see the weather on day to day usage.
• Default setting of temperature (°C/°F) to see the weather in every time you start the app.
• Bunch of weather information being displayed in a highly intuitive manner.
Current Weather includes information like:
• Current Temperature
• Current Condition
• Wind Chill
• High Temperature
• Low Temperature
In the Forecast, along with temperature, you will find additional useful information such as:
Hourly Forecast includes following information:
• Wind Chill
Stay tuned to get updates on the most user-friendly & a truly complete weather app.
• High-end professional design.
• Excellent use of screen.
• On screen ‘Celsius’ to ‘Fahrenheit’ conversion.
• Moon phase.
The Weather data is being provided by Weather Underground.(wunderground.com)
- Four CATEGORIES to challenge your kid’s memory - Fruits, Vegetables, Animals, and Birds
- Interactive way to introduce your child to the world around them through fun-learning
- A great educational game to hone your kid’s memory and tease their brain; besides developing their motor skills (eye-hand co-ordination) as they make a move from one object to another.
- Choose your own interactive display board from the Main Menu to suit your mood and interest: “Whom do you want to play now - Fruits or Vegetables or Animals or Birds”?
- Kids just love the adorable little images of Fruits (apple, strawberry, banana), Vegetables (tomato, cauliflower, onion), Animals (tiger, dog, elephant), and Birds (humming bird, pelican, parrot).
- Young kids learn to be adventurous to test their memory, improve their recognition skills and hone their concentration levels.
- The Kidz Interactive Memory Game is now available for Android devices – both smartphones and tablets.
- It will primarily have 2 Modes for your challenge- GAME MODE & CHALLENGE MODE.
- Start with the Game Mode first to support your kid’s gaming and memory skills.
- The Game Mode prepares your kid for the Challenge Mode, where the child has to play a memory game in matching identical objects (in category of choice) within a timeframe of 1 (one) minute.
- The Kidz Interactive Memory Game comes with enjoyable sounds your kids will have fun with. The app also empowers you to put the Sound ON or OFF while playing.
- Kidz Interactive Memory Game comes with a ‘smart' SCOREBOARD to track player’s records - making it even more interesting and challenging.
- The Leaderboard in Game Settings allow players to add Name and Photo, which your kid will surely love.
We have created 4 unique battle ground themes to make your playing experience more fun-filled. You can now choose from themes like Desert, Grass, Wood and Snow.
Enjoy your favorite moments with Air Hockey Champ and stay tuned for more updates to make the gameplay smooth and more challenging.
You can get instant timelines on your home screen and reply on the go i.e. from the widget itself. You don't need to open up any twitter app to reply any tweets. Just authorize your twitter account from the widget settings once and you are all set to use this amazing widget.
One of the awesome feature with the Twitjet widget is to set the theme of the widget instantly depending on your mood. You can customize the header, body and the text with their colors and transparency to give an eye pleasing look of your widget.
- MDPI - Medium Resolution Devices
- HDPI - High Resolution Devices
- View Timeline
- Instant tweet reply
- Theme controller for Header, Body and Text
- Set time duration for auto-refresh
- View links from the tweets to device browser
- Tapping on Twitjet logo will take you to your wall
- Tapping on any twitter handle will take you to their wall
How to activate the Twitjet widget on your device home screen?
- Long press on the device home screen.
- You will get the Pop up to add the widget
- Tap on the widget option, it will ask you to choose the widget you want to activate.
- Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
- That's it! Twitjet widget gets activated on your home screen.
NOTE: Twitjet Widget does not have any dependency with any Twitter applications. You DO NOT have to install any of them to make it work.
please visit http://viteb.com to apprise us of the same.
It’s a one of a kind app that makes field reporting quicker, simpler and more accurate. What’s more, it helps the user keep track of the field work, make the necessary updates and once done, send the report to the concerned person through email. It offers the benefit of user friendly controls and a variety of features including job management, scheduling, job status, mapping, reporting and settings. The idea is to offer users the very best of features to ease the whole process of reporting from the field.
Salient features of the ‘Field Job Reporting’ App include:
• Creating new jobs
• Scheduling jobs for any date/specific dates
• Managing field jobs by updating job details and status
• View list of created jobs, ongoing jobs or the ones that are completed, according to their completion status
• Custom calendar offers a date wise view of the jobs with their status; users know which jobs are pending, which are completed and which are long overdue
• User can input complete job details with a description, time spent, miles traveled and extra notes
• Mapping allows user to view job summary with the direction travelled to reach the job location
• Enables sending of reports to the concerned person through emails as a PDF attachment
Field Job Reporting has been designed and developed keeping all the intrinsic needs of on field representatives and the organizations that they are working for in mind. Although, every effort has been made to meet the highest standards of functionality, issues may still arise. In the event that this is the case, please visit http://viteb.com to apprise us of the same.
- Four definitive categories - Fruits, Vegetables, Animals, and Birds is a great way to introduce your child to the world around them.
- Keep your kids engaged and entertained with this educational game that will not only hone their memory and make them smart, but also develop their motor skills as they make a move from one object to another.
- You can choose your own display board from the Main Menu – Fruits or Vegetables or Animals or Birds according to your interest.
- Your child will love the adorable little images of Fruits (apple, strawberry, banana, etc.), Vegetables (tomato, cauliflower, onion, etc.), Animals (tiger, dog, elephant), and Birds (humming bird, pelican, parrot). This will improve their recognition skills and concentration as well.
- The memory game now available for Android will primarily have 2 Modes - GAME MODE & CHALLENGE MODE.
- Game Mode will help your child to improve his gaming and memory skills and prepare him for the Challenge Mode
- where the child has to play a memory game in matching identical objects (Fruits/ Vegetables / Animals / Birds) within a 1 minute timeframe.
- It comes with an intelligent SCOREBOARD to track player’s records making it even more interesting and challenging.
- Game Settings allow players to add Name and Photo at the leaderboard.
- The App comes with delightful sounds your kids will love. You can also put the Sound ON or OFF while playing.
Use this extremely convenient and highly interactive app to remain well informed about your events and not miss any of them. Just add an event, set an alert and forget all about it. Trust your iKal app to remind you of the scheduled event at the right time.
• Add an Event and Save it
• Set Start and Due Date with the time
• Multiple Alerts for the Event
• Set an alert to the Relative Date or set an alert with reference to the On Date. Time saving buttons marked ‘Day Before’, ‘Same Day’, ‘Day After’ and to set Custom Alerts
• Write a Note Specific to the Event
• Set the Priority of the Event – Ensure You don’t Ignore the Important Events
• Send a Saved event to your contacts through email using the Assign Button
• Set event category
• Create Duplicate Copies of the Event
• Delete the Event
• 5 Views for Displaying Events ( Month View, Week View, Day View, List View and Today View)
• In month view, find your events marked by black dots and a listing of the event details at the bottom
• In week view, find your event in the requisite day column with all its details
• In day column, find your event with respect to the day and the start time of the event. In case of multiple events starting on the same day, the events are differentiated
• In list view, find your event listed with all information about the event including priority, start date, start time and whether you have set an alert or not
• The Today view is similar to the day view
• Comprehensive Default Setting Option, helping you set the default start date, start time, due date, due time, alert time, alert sound, priority levels, category, starting Day of Month and starting Day of Week
• Each settings option comes with its own information button that tell you what the option helps you achieve
• A comprehensive user guide that helps you navigate the app effortlessly
With its intuitive and easy to use interface, using iKal is both quick, convenient and helps save valuable time.
- iLearn For Kids app is a ‘Learning with Fun’ game is also available with iPad.
- This character-recognition game comprising of alphabets and numbers has been developed specially for toddlers and preschoolers; since young kids love, and learns easily with visual illustration.
- The iLearn For Kids game has 5 levels, where there is a gradual increase in characters and speed as you move up each level.
- The characters drop down RANDOMLY with a ‘falling effect’ and the kid has to recognize and tap the matching alphabet on the keypad to score and complete the level.
- There is gradual increase in Speed and Characters (20 in the first, 30 in the second, etc…. to 60 characters in the fifth level) as you move up every level.
- In case you haven’t completed a level successfully or want to improve your score, user can replay the level.
- There are 3 character settings to choose from – Capital letters, Small letters and Numbers.
- In SETTINGS, users have the option of choosing from 3 themes in this version
- Sound can be set ON/OFF as per user requirements from the settings.