With the Qustodio app you get the following:
– Web monitoring and blocking
– Access time limits and quotas
– Application monitoring and blocking (Premium)
– Location tracking (Premium)
– Monitor calls & text messages (Premium)
Here's some awesome things Qustodio does for you:
- Lets you customize a better online experience for your children
- Shows whether devices are used for homework or recreation
- Enables you to set healthy access limits for them
- Works on Mobile devices as well as PC
- Lets you control which games and applications they should use (Premium)
- Blocks harmful websites and enables safe searching
- Alerts you of questionable activity and important events
- Can track multiple children and devices at the same time
- Tracks your child's mobile device on map (Premium)
- Shows who your child calls or texts most (Premium)
- Qustodio protects the settings screen of your Android device, once installed and if activated, it will require you to type your Qustodio password to access the settings screen.
You can access and manage Qustodio at any time from its online dashboard at http://family.qustodio.com
Qustodio app is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:
Follow us on facebook.com/qustodio or twitter @qustodio
When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact you carrier for details.
"KangaDo Parent Organizer, a well-designed and highly usable tool for busy parents, an application which is based on a great idea and is effective and helpful." - Appszoom.com
HOW IT WORKS
* Sign up for KangaDo with your email address and password
* Invite other parents, caregivers, family members and people you trust
* If you like: Join a neighborhood or other nearby group
* Chat instantly and share free text messages, photos or locations
* Post requests to the friends you select, with KangaDo's quick entry forms (Carpool, Childcare, Playdate, or General).
* Get notified instantly on your phone, for example when someone accepts your request, completes a request, makes comments, or cancels
* Worried about forgetting when it’s your turn? KangaDo reminds you and your friends, who is doing what, when
* Check My Schedule in KangaDo to see what is coming up, and mark tasks as Done
* Sync to your phone's Calendar
* Thank your friends, and see how often you’ve been thanked, too!
FEATURE DETAILS (all are free!) :
* INVITE AND CONNECT WITH FRIENDS :
Invite people you trust, or search for your friends who are already using KangaDo. See Suggested Friends located near you.
* JOIN NEARBY GROUPS OR CREATE YOUR OWN :
Find and join a neighborhood group near you. Or, create private groups of friends who interact in a certain way (e.g. soccer carpool group, playgroup, babysitters, etc.)
* PRIVATE INSTANT MESSAGING WITH PHOTO AND LOCATION SHARING :
Message your friends and family one-on-one or in groups. Share a text message, photo or location. It's free, even when texting friends internationally!
* INSTANTLY REQUEST CHILDCARE, RIDES, PLAYDATES, AND MORE :
Post your requests using KangaDo’s quick entry forms : Single Ride, recurring Carpool, Childcare, Playdate, or General (for anything else).
* SHARE REQUESTS WITH THE FRIENDS YOU CHOOSE :
Easily share each request with the friends in KangaDo, that you select. Or share a request just with yourself, as a reminder.
* SYNC TO YOUR PHONE'S CALENDAR :
Set your preferences to sync KangaDo to your phone’s calendar. Check My Schedule - a date and time-based view - to stay on top of your day.
* NOTIFICATIONS AND REMINDERS :
Get reminded when your KangaDo requests are coming up. See who is doing what, and what has been done. Thank your friends, and get thanked yourself!
* REQUEST FEED :
View in real-time, all activity regarding requests that were shared to you : comments, acceptances, completions, etc.
* PROFILE :
Choose or edit your profile photo, and enter your interests so that your friends know what you'd like help with.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING :
"KangaDo takes the 'It takes a village' idea and brings that feeling back to parenting...it's heartwarming."
- KangaDo user, mom of 2
"It's extremely convenient to have my trusted network all in one place!!" - KangaDo user
"We think KangaDo is going to make a difference for alot of people in our world." - smrtparenting.com
Like us on Facebook at :
FOLLOW US on Twitter at :
With the Open Access app you can access all of the files on your account from your Android device. With the app you can:
• Open your office documents – view your documents, spreadsheets, PDF files and more, directly on your Android device. No need to print them out and take them with you – they’re already with you wherever you go. And if you have document viewing or editing applications installed, you can pull them straight from your account into those apps.
• View your photos – admire all of your photos on the Android device. You can view a slideshow, and import photos to and from your device’s photo album.
• Listen to your music – all of the music that you’ve got on your account is now instantly available on your Android device. The music streams directly from our servers – so no need to wait for it to download, or worry about syncing it to your device. You can browse your entire music collection by Artist, Album, Year or Genre, and build playlists to listen to on the go.
• Watch your videos – even the videos you’ve stored on your account are instantly available on your Android device. They stream directly from your account to your device, meaning that your entire movie collection is now accessible to you at any time!
- Securely Access Corporate Intranet from Android devices
- Interoperability Good for Enterprise (GFE), Good Connect, Good Share and other Good Dynamics based applications.
- Download documents and save them in Good Share or Good For Enterprise Docs folder or Email them via Good For Enterprise
- Fresh intuitive UX design with support for Action Bar, URL Input, Home, Back, Forward, Stop, Refresh Etc. optimized for Android
- Accessing Settings, Bookmarks, History
- UX for entering NTLM credentials and support for persistent credentials
- Overflow menus & Tabbed Browsing
- Support for standard authentication (Basic, Digest and NTLM)
- Data protection / encryption (SSL, NTLM, TLS)
*Require Good for Enterprise v2.0.0 or above and/or Good Dynamics
- Choices are: Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
• View, edit or book appointments right from your phone
• Add or remove blocked times
• View current client list and add new clients
• Run reports of daily totals
• View inventory and service lists
• Check work schedule
• View employee contact information
All appointments and adjustments made in the app are sent in real-time to your Envision Software. Connect to the app over any speed internet connection including Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, and Edge.
The security options in the EnvisionAccess App are the same as those set up for EnvisionAccess. Easily adjust your employees' security settings from within the Envision management software.
PLEASE NOTE: To use this application, you must have Envision Software Version 6 or higher and have a subscription to EnvisionAccess.
For more information on EnvisionAccess, please visit www.envisionaccess.com or contact one of our business consultants at 800-231-9445.
Fear of public speaking is a very common form of social anxiety. Fear of public speaking has often been called the 'Greatest Anxiety,' due to the large number of people who actually experience this fear. Fear of public speaking doesn't just mean that you have a fear of making a speech in public. It can mean that you experience stage fright, or even that you have a fear of talking to other people in a social situation.
Fear of public speaking often holds people back from many things that they want in their lives. It may be job promotions, or fund raisers for causes that they believe in, but the fear of public speaking will, at some point, stand between you and what you want or need.
Symptoms of fear of public speaking include shortness of breath, inability to speak, a shaky voice, shallow breathing, rapid heartbeat, sweating, nausea, dizziness, or lightheadedness. There are many things that can cause fear of public speaking. Social anxiety can cause a fear of public speaking. It may also be caused by an earlier traumatic public speaking experience. There is no one answer as to why some people experience fear of public speaking, but for those who experience it, the fear is quite real - but it can be dealt with.
There are many tricks a person can use to get past their fear of public speaking. The first trick is to know exactly what you are going to say, but not to worry about memorizing every word of your speech. Use note cards, and write down your key points - in sentences that make sense. This way, if you freeze up and forget what you were going to say, you can refer to your notes, and pick up where you left off. Use big print on the note cards, and if possible, keep up with where you are on the cards during your speech, so it will be easy to find your place if you need to.
Once you've prepared and practiced your speech, stop. Put it away, and don't think about it again, until you are on the stage, ready to deliver the speech. Often people over practice, and this just causes the fear to grow and grow. Remember it is okay to mess up when you are giving a speech. Simply laugh at yourself, the audience will laugh with you - not at you - and you can continue your speech. In fact, most people are much more relaxed after they've made that first mistake in the speech and laugh about it. They know, at that point, that they are going to be okay.
Speeches do not need to last for hours. You only need three or four main points. Say what needs to be said, accept the applause and say 'Thank You,' and go off and enjoy the rest of your day or evening. Another trick that works well is to have someone you know well to look at throughout the speech, and concentrate solely on that person. Give you speech to them, and them alone - even if the room is packed. This means that you bring your spouse along with you, or bring a friend. This must be someone that you are always comfortable talking to.
Many people feel that they must include jokes in their speeches. Unfortunately, many of these people fear that they are not funny, or that their joke will flop, and this causes more anxiety and fear. If you are worried about this, omit the jokes from your speech and be serious. The people are there to hear the information, not the jokes.
If all else fails - picture everyone in their underwear. This is an old standby that really does work. The point of doing this exercise is that it makes everyone in the room seem less intimidating. You don't even have to picture them in their underwear. Picture them with hair curlers in their hair, or picture the men with facial cream on their faces.
Download Public Speaking Superstar now!
Amber Alert GPS, a world leader in child tracking and family safety, now provides an array of mobile tracking solutions, including our new FREE companion Apps: “Parent” and “Teen”.
The Amber Alert GPS “Parent” App makes it easy to do any or all of the following from your Android or iPhone Smartphone:
• Track your child’s Amber Alert GPS device, or
• Track your teenager’s Smartphone, or
• Track multiple Smartphones and Amber Alert GPS devices (Portal Members Only).
And IT’S FREE!!
How It Works:
If you already have an Amber Alert GPS device, download the FREE "Parent" App onto your Smartphone to get all the same benefits you are accustomed to seeing on the Amber Alert GPS Tracking Portal: Live Tracking, Location History, Customized Zone Alerts, Predator Alerts, Speed Alerts and much more! It’s now at your fingertips, right on your Smartphone.
To track your Smartphone-carrying tween or teen, or to track multiple Smartphones and Amber Alert GPS devices (your little ones and your older ones too), just do this:
• First – Download the “Teen” App onto your teen’s Smartphone.
• Second – Download the “Parent” App onto your Smartphone.
Now you can monitor your child’s location 24/7 from the “Parent” App on your Smartphone.
Remember to be sure and use the same username (email) and password on the "Parent" App login page that you already use for your Amber Alert GPS device (or that you used when you downloaded the “Teen” App on your child’s Smartphone). This step is really important, because it is your unique username and password that links you to your child's secure location information. If you are registering multiple Smartphones, remember to use the same username (email) and password on ALL of your “Teen” App downloads.
• Live Tracking: Locate your child anytime, even when you’re all on the go
• Location History: View history of your child’s last 5 locations
• Peace of mind: You can trust the Award-Winning Amber Alert GPS services.
FEATURES AVAILABLE TO AMBER ALERT GPS DEVICE OWNERS & PORTAL MEMBERS:
• Customized Zone Alerts: Email and Push Notifications to your Smartphone or computer when your child arrives or leaves school, home, soccer practice or any of the customized Zones you set.
• Predator Alerts: Know instantly when you child passes within 500 feet of a registered sex offender’s residence
• Speed Alerts: Know when your child/teen is in a car driving too fast. With Speed Alert you can set a maximum speed threshold and are promptly alerted if your child is in a vehicle that exceeds the limit you set!
• Breadcrumb Alerts: On the run and don't have time to login and check out your kid's location? Have your child's whereabouts sent to you automatically, via email or push notification. You set the schedule - minutes or hours - and receive regular Alerts with the exact location of your child.
• Multiple Devices & Multiple Parents: Track multiple Amber Alert GPS devices and multiple Smartphones all from the Amber Alert GPS Tracking Portal and the “Parent” app. In addition, you can designate multiple Authorized Parents (e.g. Dad, Grandma, etc.) to receive Alerts for your child.
• Extensive Location History: 60-days of Tracking History.
“Parent” App Testimonials:
“The Amber Alert GPS Parent App allowed my wife and I to travel to Germany with our family. We were able to all have more freedom while knowing where we all were. This is a great product to have along side the Amber Alert Device and the Amber Alert GPS Teen App.”
Jarvia, Las Vegas, NV
“The app is extremely easy to use, it gives you an instantaneous picture of all the data you need.”
Maurizio, Glendale, CA
Young children are exposed to usage of mobile devices at very young age. Prevention of excessive usage on these devices is essential for children proper development in their growing up years.
myAppTime helps parents to monitor and manage their children time usage on their mobile devices, from the convenience of a myAppTime web portal or myAppTime parent app.
myAppTime is similarly useful for teenagers, as it provides them an easy user interface to self monitor their screen time spent on their mobile device.
1. App Usage Overview:
You can view screen time spent on each app, as well as total time spent on using the mobile device for the day (up to last 7 days).
2. Location Overview:
Parents can be aware of the children current and past locations, giving them a peace of mind of knowing their children whereabouts during the day. Event when children phone has no network connection, parents still can use our Parent Version App to get real time current location of their children.
3. Define time control:
Parents can create a usage time-table on their children mobile device. During study and sleep time, their devices will be switched to “sleep-mode”. All time and app control limits are protected with a parental lock key. When required, parents could block an application by sending instant control to the device
4. How to use:
myAppTime (child version) is to be installed on the children mobile device (android). During installation, parents will be required to registered with a valid email id and password for future login purpose.
- Parent can login at www.myapptime.com for monitoring and management.
- Parent can also download myAppTime (Parent version) for monitoring and management.
In the near future, we are adding more exciting features to myAppTime parental control, and we hope to provide our young generation a good balance, between the time spent on their smartphone devices and other activities . Please visit our web site www.myapptime.com for more details.
New Release Notes:
1. General bug fixes and improve overall app performance
2. Remove log records of phone call, SMS and Web surfing
3. Parent Version App can Lock/Unlock kid phone, Enable/Disable network connection and get current location of kid phone even kid phone does not have network connection at that time.
4. Instant Lock/Unlock kid phone through myAppTime web portal (kid phone must have network connection - WIFI/cellular at that time)
5. Instant push Time Control setting to kid phone through myAppTime web portal (kid phone must have network connection - WIFI/cellular at that time)
6. Instant push App Control Usage setting to kid phone through myAppTime web portal (kid phone must have network connection - WIFI/cellular at that time)
7. Request for Current location through myAppTime web portal (kid phone must have network connection - WIFI/cellular at that time)
8. Improve accuracy of app time usage information
9. Improve accuracy of Location information
More from developer
• Widgets Facility.
• High-end professional design.
• Excellent use of screen.
• Search weather for any location in the world.
• Search weather by Current Location, City Name, Zip code(US only).
• Shake to display the weather of Current Location.
• Satellite (Infrared).
• Map of the location searched.
• Forecast for Day as well as Night for 7 days
• Hourly weather forecast for 24 hours
• Default Location Setting to see the weather every time you start the app.
• On screen ‘Celsius’ to ‘Fahrenheit’ conversion.
• Average weather graph of temperature for 24 hours.
• Moon phase details.
• History of search you performed for your destination.
• Bookmark of the location you performed for your destination to see the weather on day to day usage.
• Default setting of temperature (°C/°F) to see the weather in every time you start the app.
• Bunch of weather information being displayed in a highly intuitive manner.
Current Weather includes information like:
• Current Temperature
• Current Condition
• Wind Chill
• High Temperature
• Low Temperature
In the Forecast, along with temperature, you will find additional useful information such as:
Hourly Forecast includes following information:
• Wind Chill
Stay tuned to get updates on the most user-friendly & a truly complete weather app.
• High-end professional design.
• Excellent use of screen.
• On screen ‘Celsius’ to ‘Fahrenheit’ conversion.
• Moon phase.
The Weather data is being provided by Weather Underground.(wunderground.com)
- Four CATEGORIES to challenge your kid’s memory - Fruits, Vegetables, Animals, and Birds
- Interactive way to introduce your child to the world around them through fun-learning
- A great educational game to hone your kid’s memory and tease their brain; besides developing their motor skills (eye-hand co-ordination) as they make a move from one object to another.
- Choose your own interactive display board from the Main Menu to suit your mood and interest: “Whom do you want to play now - Fruits or Vegetables or Animals or Birds”?
- Kids just love the adorable little images of Fruits (apple, strawberry, banana), Vegetables (tomato, cauliflower, onion), Animals (tiger, dog, elephant), and Birds (humming bird, pelican, parrot).
- Young kids learn to be adventurous to test their memory, improve their recognition skills and hone their concentration levels.
- The Kidz Interactive Memory Game is now available for Android devices – both smartphones and tablets.
- It will primarily have 2 Modes for your challenge- GAME MODE & CHALLENGE MODE.
- Start with the Game Mode first to support your kid’s gaming and memory skills.
- The Game Mode prepares your kid for the Challenge Mode, where the child has to play a memory game in matching identical objects (in category of choice) within a timeframe of 1 (one) minute.
- The Kidz Interactive Memory Game comes with enjoyable sounds your kids will have fun with. The app also empowers you to put the Sound ON or OFF while playing.
- Kidz Interactive Memory Game comes with a ‘smart' SCOREBOARD to track player’s records - making it even more interesting and challenging.
- The Leaderboard in Game Settings allow players to add Name and Photo, which your kid will surely love.
We have created 4 unique battle ground themes to make your playing experience more fun-filled. You can now choose from themes like Desert, Grass, Wood and Snow.
Enjoy your favorite moments with Air Hockey Champ and stay tuned for more updates to make the gameplay smooth and more challenging.
It’s a one of a kind app that makes field reporting quicker, simpler and more accurate. What’s more, it helps the user keep track of the field work, make the necessary updates and once done, send the report to the concerned person through email. It offers the benefit of user friendly controls and a variety of features including job management, scheduling, job status, mapping, reporting and settings. The idea is to offer users the very best of features to ease the whole process of reporting from the field.
Salient features of the ‘Field Job Reporting’ App include:
• Creating new jobs
• Scheduling jobs for any date/specific dates
• Managing field jobs by updating job details and status
• View list of created jobs, ongoing jobs or the ones that are completed, according to their completion status
• Custom calendar offers a date wise view of the jobs with their status; users know which jobs are pending, which are completed and which are long overdue
• User can input complete job details with a description, time spent, miles traveled and extra notes
• Mapping allows user to view job summary with the direction travelled to reach the job location
• Enables sending of reports to the concerned person through emails as a PDF attachment
Field Job Reporting has been designed and developed keeping all the intrinsic needs of on field representatives and the organizations that they are working for in mind. Although, every effort has been made to meet the highest standards of functionality, issues may still arise. In the event that this is the case, please visit http://viteb.com to apprise us of the same.
You can get instant timelines on your home screen and reply on the go i.e. from the widget itself. You don't need to open up any twitter app to reply any tweets. Just authorize your twitter account from the widget settings once and you are all set to use this amazing widget.
One of the awesome feature with the Twitjet widget is to set the theme of the widget instantly depending on your mood. You can customize the header, body and the text with their colors and transparency to give an eye pleasing look of your widget.
- MDPI - Medium Resolution Devices
- HDPI - High Resolution Devices
- View Timeline
- Instant tweet reply
- Theme controller for Header, Body and Text
- Set time duration for auto-refresh
- View links from the tweets to device browser
- Tapping on Twitjet logo will take you to your wall
- Tapping on any twitter handle will take you to their wall
How to activate the Twitjet widget on your device home screen?
- Long press on the device home screen.
- You will get the Pop up to add the widget
- Tap on the widget option, it will ask you to choose the widget you want to activate.
- Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
- That's it! Twitjet widget gets activated on your home screen.
NOTE: Twitjet Widget does not have any dependency with any Twitter applications. You DO NOT have to install any of them to make it work.
please visit http://viteb.com to apprise us of the same.
- Four definitive categories - Fruits, Vegetables, Animals, and Birds is a great way to introduce your child to the world around them.
- Keep your kids engaged and entertained with this educational game that will not only hone their memory and make them smart, but also develop their motor skills as they make a move from one object to another.
- You can choose your own display board from the Main Menu – Fruits or Vegetables or Animals or Birds according to your interest.
- Your child will love the adorable little images of Fruits (apple, strawberry, banana, etc.), Vegetables (tomato, cauliflower, onion, etc.), Animals (tiger, dog, elephant), and Birds (humming bird, pelican, parrot). This will improve their recognition skills and concentration as well.
- The memory game now available for Android will primarily have 2 Modes - GAME MODE & CHALLENGE MODE.
- Game Mode will help your child to improve his gaming and memory skills and prepare him for the Challenge Mode
- where the child has to play a memory game in matching identical objects (Fruits/ Vegetables / Animals / Birds) within a 1 minute timeframe.
- It comes with an intelligent SCOREBOARD to track player’s records making it even more interesting and challenging.
- Game Settings allow players to add Name and Photo at the leaderboard.
- The App comes with delightful sounds your kids will love. You can also put the Sound ON or OFF while playing.
Use this extremely convenient and highly interactive app to remain well informed about your events and not miss any of them. Just add an event, set an alert and forget all about it. Trust your iKal app to remind you of the scheduled event at the right time.
• Add an Event and Save it
• Set Start and Due Date with the time
• Multiple Alerts for the Event
• Set an alert to the Relative Date or set an alert with reference to the On Date. Time saving buttons marked ‘Day Before’, ‘Same Day’, ‘Day After’ and to set Custom Alerts
• Write a Note Specific to the Event
• Set the Priority of the Event – Ensure You don’t Ignore the Important Events
• Send a Saved event to your contacts through email using the Assign Button
• Set event category
• Create Duplicate Copies of the Event
• Delete the Event
• 5 Views for Displaying Events ( Month View, Week View, Day View, List View and Today View)
• In month view, find your events marked by black dots and a listing of the event details at the bottom
• In week view, find your event in the requisite day column with all its details
• In day column, find your event with respect to the day and the start time of the event. In case of multiple events starting on the same day, the events are differentiated
• In list view, find your event listed with all information about the event including priority, start date, start time and whether you have set an alert or not
• The Today view is similar to the day view
• Comprehensive Default Setting Option, helping you set the default start date, start time, due date, due time, alert time, alert sound, priority levels, category, starting Day of Month and starting Day of Week
• Each settings option comes with its own information button that tell you what the option helps you achieve
• A comprehensive user guide that helps you navigate the app effortlessly
With its intuitive and easy to use interface, using iKal is both quick, convenient and helps save valuable time.
- iLearn For Kids app is a ‘Learning with Fun’ game is also available with iPad.
- This character-recognition game comprising of alphabets and numbers has been developed specially for toddlers and preschoolers; since young kids love, and learns easily with visual illustration.
- The iLearn For Kids game has 5 levels, where there is a gradual increase in characters and speed as you move up each level.
- The characters drop down RANDOMLY with a ‘falling effect’ and the kid has to recognize and tap the matching alphabet on the keypad to score and complete the level.
- There is gradual increase in Speed and Characters (20 in the first, 30 in the second, etc…. to 60 characters in the fifth level) as you move up every level.
- In case you haven’t completed a level successfully or want to improve your score, user can replay the level.
- There are 3 character settings to choose from – Capital letters, Small letters and Numbers.
- In SETTINGS, users have the option of choosing from 3 themes in this version
- Sound can be set ON/OFF as per user requirements from the settings.