This free Application includes and integrated the News major Website of the world.
This application can share news to social eg. facebook, google+, twitter.
includes: ABC News | AFP | Aljazeera | BBC News | Bloomberg | CBS News | CCTV | CNBC | CNN | FOX News | NBC News | NHK News | Sky News | The Guardian | The Telegraph | The TIMES | TIME | The New York Times | Reuters | WSJ | Huffington Post
*** Note: This application prepared to include Link Aggregation of news agencies like the Web browser for quick access in one place, and Link to source directly. Do not copy any content or customization. If you want to add or remove Link is able to inform us at Contact Developer of the preparation to perform the request as soon as possible.
With two million downloads, the original and best BBC News widget by Android developer Jim Blackler. #1 on the market since 2009.
Same app, same news; new name. The app has a Home Screen widget and automatic marking of articles you've already read.
Users in the USA and elsewhere will see the BBC's world stories, UK users will see the BBC's UK headlines (by default).
- Provide news for more than 50 countries.
- Provide news in 19 different language according to selected country.
You will find newspapers from all around the world but also regional newspapers from your country and state.
** MORE THAN 1170 US NEWSPAPERS **
** If newspaper scrolling is not smooth then try to disable hardware acceleration in settings **
Newspapers from more than 180 countries!
Left and right sliding menus in the browser for easy access to the newspaper lists.
Switch easily between mobile and desktop version of the newspaper site (where available).
Automatic syncing of newspapers and countries will keep newspapers updated and new countries/newspapers can be added quickly.
This is the free version of the app! There is also an ad-free paid version which also includes some nice extra features.
- List of newspapers in your country
- Change country
- Automatic syncing of newspapers and countries
- Swiping between favorite and newspaper lists
- Add newspapers
- Drag and drop sorting of favorites
- Translate webpage
- Set screen orientation
- Automatic cache delete
- Change textsize
- Show newspaper in fullscreen
- Share functionality
- Option to open newspapers in standard browser
- Option to enable zoom controls
- Choose to have keep screen on while reading
- Option to not load images
- Show/Hide bottom menu bar
- Move app to sd
Keywords: US Newspapers
Over 10 million people use Pocket to easily save articles, videos and more for later. With Pocket, all of your content goes to one place, so you can view it anytime, on any device. You don’t even need an Internet connection.
Don’t lose track of the interesting things you find by emailing yourself links or letting tabs pile up in your browser. Just save them to Pocket.
WHAT CAN I SAVE?
Save articles, videos, recipes, and webpages you find online or from your favorite apps.
VIEW EVERYWHERE, EVEN OFFLINE
If it’s in Pocket, it’s on your phone, tablet or computer, even when you’re offline. Perfect for commutes, travel, and curling up on your couch.
BETTER VIEWING EXPERIENCE
See your saved items in a simple, easy-to-view layout that improves the viewing experience of any page.
Access what you’ve saved offline. Set up Pocket to only download when connected to Wi-Fi to reduce data usage.
USE WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS AND SITES
Whether you’re browsing online or on-the-go with your favorite apps, Pocket lets you save great content wherever you find it. After you’re done reading, send the articles and videos you love to another friend’s Pocket, or share to Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, or Email.
Save as much as you want, Pocket will highlight the best and most relevant content in your list.
Pocket is available on any Android device.
You can also save to Pocket with our Browser Extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
Learn more about us at http://www.getpocket.com/.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://getpocket.com/permissions
- Here Main Category is:
- Live Cricket match Scrore card
- Top Stories
- Movie Review
- Latest India News
- Latest World News
- Latest Technology News
- Celebrity News
- Sports News
- Cricket news
- Football News etc.
-Using this application you can easily get latest news about different different category and feed your brain.
Please contact us for any news source you think we should add.
- List/grid views
- Swipe to read next article
- Add widget for news source
- Offline reading
- Star and share news
- Control update interval
- Download using wifi only
- Notifications for new updates
You witness the Breaking News on the world!
This free App only includes 24 hours News TV Live through selected English broadcasters.
Wherever you are, Whenever you want, Access the real time News live from all over the world.
*Aljazeera from Qatar
*Arirang TV from Korea
*BBC World from UK
*CCTV from China
*Channel News Asia from Singapore
*CNN from USA
*eNCA from South Africa
*euro news from France
*FRANCE24 from France
*NHK World from Japan
*NDTV from India
*PRESS TV from Iran
*RT(Russia Today) from Russia
*RTÉ NEWS NOW from Ireland
*SKY NEWS from UK
Show Menu or Action bar(Top Bar) button of this app.
*Android OS 4.x required
■Video mode settings.
- Capture mode:
Take a snapshot on touching the view of live stream.
- Normal mode:
Normal live stream.
■Share a picture to SNS.
After taking a snapshot, share it to installed SNS, facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pintarest etc...
These great broadcasters from each country let you know the high quality international Headline News, Breaking News, Exclusive, Business, Sports, Documentary, Debate, Weather forecast and more.
Watch those without registration and flash player.
Recommend you to access WIFI network and Android OS 2.2+
2G/3G could be unstable live stream.
If you can't watch live video, Please retry it later.
World News are news submitted and filtered by the 3 million (reddit.com/r/worldnews) community.
- This app only takes the best most, voted news. Every submitted news is voted by real people and only relevant high quality submissions get to the top news.
The Reddit world news section is probably the best way to find out what really is going on in the world on daily basis.
- Major news from around the world except US-internal news (especially US politics).
"World News" allows you to browse the latest news from the best newspapers and news sites at any time without the need to write news website address.
The newspapers for the following countries:
Canada - USA - Japan - India - German - France - Italy - Netherlands - Spain
Send us the names of newspapers that you interested in and we will add it for you (please write the name of the country)
Why buy newspapers or be stuck on your couch watching live TV or radio when you can get all the news on your mobile? Enjoy!
All rights reserved to the content's respective owners.
The English word "news" developed in the 14th century as a special use of the plural form of "new". In Middle English, the equivalent word was newes, like the French nouvelles and the German neues. Similar developments are found in the Slavic languages—the Czech and Slovak noviny (from nový, "new"), the cognate Polish nowiny and Russian novosti—and in the Celtic languages: the Welsh newyddion (from newydd) and the Cornish nowodhow.
Before the invention of newspapers in the early 17th century, official government bulletins and edicts were circulated at times in some centralized empires.
The first documented use of an organized courier service for the diffusion of written documents is in Egypt, where Pharaohs used couriers for the diffusion of their decrees in the territory of the State (2400 BC) This practice almost certainly has roots in the much older practice of oral messaging and may have been built on a pre-existing infrastructure.
In Ancient Rome, Acta Diurna, or government announcement bulletins, were made public by Julius Caesar. They were carved in metal or stone and posted in public places.
In China, early government-produced news sheets, called tipao, circulated among court officials during the late Han dynasty (second and third centuries AD). Between 713 and 734, the Kaiyuan Za Bao ("Bulletin of the Court") of the Chinese Tang Dynasty published government news; it was handwritten on silk and read by government officials. In 1582 there was the first reference to privately published newssheets in Beijing, during the late Ming Dynasty.
In Early modern Europe, increased cross-border interaction created a rising need for information which was met by concise handwritten newssheets. In 1556, the government of Venice first published the monthly Notizie scritte, which cost one gazetta. These avvisi were handwritten newsletters and used to convey political, military, and economic news quickly and efficiently to Italian cities (1500–1700)—sharing some characteristics of newspapers though usually not considered true newspapers. Due to low literacy rates, news was at times disseminated by town criers.
Relation aller Fürnemmen und gedenckwürdigen Historien, from 1605, is recognized as the world's first newspaper.
The oldest news agency is the Agence France-Presse (AFP). It was founded in 1835 by a Parisian translator and advertising agent, Charles-Louis Havas as Agence Havas.
In modern times, printed news had to be phoned into a newsroom or brought there by a reporter, where it was typed and either transmitted over wire services or edited and manually set in type along with other news stories for a specific edition. Today, the term "breaking news" has become trite as commercial broadcasting United States cable news services that are available 24-hours a day use live satellite technology to bring current events into consumers' homes as the event occurs. Events that used to take hours or days to become common knowledge in towns or in nations are fed instantaneously to consumers via radio, television, mobile phone, and the Internet. (taken from Wikipedia)
Key features include:
• Simple, clutter-free design.
• Post stories to social networks, or share with friends
• Comment on stories that matter to you
• Watch videos of breaking news.
• Scroll through hundreds of photos
• Read stories from influential newspapers: LA times, NY times, Washington Post, USA today.
• Watch and read news from all the major networks:CNN,BBC, ABC,NBC,AlJazeera e.t.c-Get an unbiased point of view.
World News Reader gives you easy access to read the most popular news sources in the world on your Android device. Take this app with you and stay informed with access to the latest news.
√ News by site.
√ News by category.
√ Download news briefs automatically.
√ Offline reading.
√ News widget.
√ Convert webpage to mobile format.
√ Remove or sort news sources.
√ Edit default news sources
√ Subscribe more news sources via RSS
√ Import more news sources via OPML
√ Option to block images (reduce bandwidth).
√ Share news via SMS, Email, Facebook, Twitter...
If the application crashes after upgrading, please uninstall and reinstall it.
More from developer
• Widgets Facility.
• High-end professional design.
• Excellent use of screen.
• Search weather for any location in the world.
• Search weather by Current Location, City Name, Zip code(US only).
• Shake to display the weather of Current Location.
• Satellite (Infrared).
• Map of the location searched.
• Forecast for Day as well as Night for 7 days
• Hourly weather forecast for 24 hours
• Default Location Setting to see the weather every time you start the app.
• On screen ‘Celsius’ to ‘Fahrenheit’ conversion.
• Average weather graph of temperature for 24 hours.
• Moon phase details.
• History of search you performed for your destination.
• Bookmark of the location you performed for your destination to see the weather on day to day usage.
• Default setting of temperature (°C/°F) to see the weather in every time you start the app.
• Bunch of weather information being displayed in a highly intuitive manner.
Current Weather includes information like:
• Current Temperature
• Current Condition
• Wind Chill
• High Temperature
• Low Temperature
In the Forecast, along with temperature, you will find additional useful information such as:
Hourly Forecast includes following information:
• Wind Chill
Stay tuned to get updates on the most user-friendly & a truly complete weather app.
• High-end professional design.
• Excellent use of screen.
• On screen ‘Celsius’ to ‘Fahrenheit’ conversion.
• Moon phase.
The Weather data is being provided by Weather Underground.(wunderground.com)
- Application is designed to keep log of all Incoming/Outgoing Calls and Messages – even if they are removed from the device data.
- Application will be protected by User defined PIN (Passcode).
- Calls will be separated in three tabs i) Incoming ii) Outgoing and iii) All.
- Log can be sorted Alphabetically, Recent and Duration (only calls).
- SHOW MAP feature in Settings will show in the Google Map where your child (the device user) was exactly logged in, when contacted.
- User's location can be can be tracked if the GPS is on for each call.
- Parent (user) will have the option to put the Log On or OFF according to user requirement.
- User can SEARCH Calls or Message in Log using either Name or Phone Number.
- User can also see Log for Custom date Range.
- CLEAR DATA feature in Settings is customized to allow User delete records from Log (only with the 4 digit PIN)
- Parents can CHANGE PIN (if required) from the Settings.
CAUTION: Take care not to share the unique PIN for the App to ensure your child’s safety.
- Four CATEGORIES to challenge your kid’s memory - Fruits, Vegetables, Animals, and Birds
- Interactive way to introduce your child to the world around them through fun-learning
- A great educational game to hone your kid’s memory and tease their brain; besides developing their motor skills (eye-hand co-ordination) as they make a move from one object to another.
- Choose your own interactive display board from the Main Menu to suit your mood and interest: “Whom do you want to play now - Fruits or Vegetables or Animals or Birds”?
- Kids just love the adorable little images of Fruits (apple, strawberry, banana), Vegetables (tomato, cauliflower, onion), Animals (tiger, dog, elephant), and Birds (humming bird, pelican, parrot).
- Young kids learn to be adventurous to test their memory, improve their recognition skills and hone their concentration levels.
- The Kidz Interactive Memory Game is now available for Android devices – both smartphones and tablets.
- It will primarily have 2 Modes for your challenge- GAME MODE & CHALLENGE MODE.
- Start with the Game Mode first to support your kid’s gaming and memory skills.
- The Game Mode prepares your kid for the Challenge Mode, where the child has to play a memory game in matching identical objects (in category of choice) within a timeframe of 1 (one) minute.
- The Kidz Interactive Memory Game comes with enjoyable sounds your kids will have fun with. The app also empowers you to put the Sound ON or OFF while playing.
- Kidz Interactive Memory Game comes with a ‘smart' SCOREBOARD to track player’s records - making it even more interesting and challenging.
- The Leaderboard in Game Settings allow players to add Name and Photo, which your kid will surely love.
We have created 4 unique battle ground themes to make your playing experience more fun-filled. You can now choose from themes like Desert, Grass, Wood and Snow.
Enjoy your favorite moments with Air Hockey Champ and stay tuned for more updates to make the gameplay smooth and more challenging.
It’s a one of a kind app that makes field reporting quicker, simpler and more accurate. What’s more, it helps the user keep track of the field work, make the necessary updates and once done, send the report to the concerned person through email. It offers the benefit of user friendly controls and a variety of features including job management, scheduling, job status, mapping, reporting and settings. The idea is to offer users the very best of features to ease the whole process of reporting from the field.
Salient features of the ‘Field Job Reporting’ App include:
• Creating new jobs
• Scheduling jobs for any date/specific dates
• Managing field jobs by updating job details and status
• View list of created jobs, ongoing jobs or the ones that are completed, according to their completion status
• Custom calendar offers a date wise view of the jobs with their status; users know which jobs are pending, which are completed and which are long overdue
• User can input complete job details with a description, time spent, miles traveled and extra notes
• Mapping allows user to view job summary with the direction travelled to reach the job location
• Enables sending of reports to the concerned person through emails as a PDF attachment
Field Job Reporting has been designed and developed keeping all the intrinsic needs of on field representatives and the organizations that they are working for in mind. Although, every effort has been made to meet the highest standards of functionality, issues may still arise. In the event that this is the case, please visit http://viteb.com to apprise us of the same.
You can get instant timelines on your home screen and reply on the go i.e. from the widget itself. You don't need to open up any twitter app to reply any tweets. Just authorize your twitter account from the widget settings once and you are all set to use this amazing widget.
One of the awesome feature with the Twitjet widget is to set the theme of the widget instantly depending on your mood. You can customize the header, body and the text with their colors and transparency to give an eye pleasing look of your widget.
- MDPI - Medium Resolution Devices
- HDPI - High Resolution Devices
- View Timeline
- Instant tweet reply
- Theme controller for Header, Body and Text
- Set time duration for auto-refresh
- View links from the tweets to device browser
- Tapping on Twitjet logo will take you to your wall
- Tapping on any twitter handle will take you to their wall
How to activate the Twitjet widget on your device home screen?
- Long press on the device home screen.
- You will get the Pop up to add the widget
- Tap on the widget option, it will ask you to choose the widget you want to activate.
- Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
- That's it! Twitjet widget gets activated on your home screen.
NOTE: Twitjet Widget does not have any dependency with any Twitter applications. You DO NOT have to install any of them to make it work.
please visit http://viteb.com to apprise us of the same.
- Four definitive categories - Fruits, Vegetables, Animals, and Birds is a great way to introduce your child to the world around them.
- Keep your kids engaged and entertained with this educational game that will not only hone their memory and make them smart, but also develop their motor skills as they make a move from one object to another.
- You can choose your own display board from the Main Menu – Fruits or Vegetables or Animals or Birds according to your interest.
- Your child will love the adorable little images of Fruits (apple, strawberry, banana, etc.), Vegetables (tomato, cauliflower, onion, etc.), Animals (tiger, dog, elephant), and Birds (humming bird, pelican, parrot). This will improve their recognition skills and concentration as well.
- The memory game now available for Android will primarily have 2 Modes - GAME MODE & CHALLENGE MODE.
- Game Mode will help your child to improve his gaming and memory skills and prepare him for the Challenge Mode
- where the child has to play a memory game in matching identical objects (Fruits/ Vegetables / Animals / Birds) within a 1 minute timeframe.
- It comes with an intelligent SCOREBOARD to track player’s records making it even more interesting and challenging.
- Game Settings allow players to add Name and Photo at the leaderboard.
- The App comes with delightful sounds your kids will love. You can also put the Sound ON or OFF while playing.
Use this extremely convenient and highly interactive app to remain well informed about your events and not miss any of them. Just add an event, set an alert and forget all about it. Trust your iKal app to remind you of the scheduled event at the right time.
• Add an Event and Save it
• Set Start and Due Date with the time
• Multiple Alerts for the Event
• Set an alert to the Relative Date or set an alert with reference to the On Date. Time saving buttons marked ‘Day Before’, ‘Same Day’, ‘Day After’ and to set Custom Alerts
• Write a Note Specific to the Event
• Set the Priority of the Event – Ensure You don’t Ignore the Important Events
• Send a Saved event to your contacts through email using the Assign Button
• Set event category
• Create Duplicate Copies of the Event
• Delete the Event
• 5 Views for Displaying Events ( Month View, Week View, Day View, List View and Today View)
• In month view, find your events marked by black dots and a listing of the event details at the bottom
• In week view, find your event in the requisite day column with all its details
• In day column, find your event with respect to the day and the start time of the event. In case of multiple events starting on the same day, the events are differentiated
• In list view, find your event listed with all information about the event including priority, start date, start time and whether you have set an alert or not
• The Today view is similar to the day view
• Comprehensive Default Setting Option, helping you set the default start date, start time, due date, due time, alert time, alert sound, priority levels, category, starting Day of Month and starting Day of Week
• Each settings option comes with its own information button that tell you what the option helps you achieve
• A comprehensive user guide that helps you navigate the app effortlessly
With its intuitive and easy to use interface, using iKal is both quick, convenient and helps save valuable time.
- iLearn For Kids app is a ‘Learning with Fun’ game is also available with iPad.
- This character-recognition game comprising of alphabets and numbers has been developed specially for toddlers and preschoolers; since young kids love, and learns easily with visual illustration.
- The iLearn For Kids game has 5 levels, where there is a gradual increase in characters and speed as you move up each level.
- The characters drop down RANDOMLY with a ‘falling effect’ and the kid has to recognize and tap the matching alphabet on the keypad to score and complete the level.
- There is gradual increase in Speed and Characters (20 in the first, 30 in the second, etc…. to 60 characters in the fifth level) as you move up every level.
- In case you haven’t completed a level successfully or want to improve your score, user can replay the level.
- There are 3 character settings to choose from – Capital letters, Small letters and Numbers.
- In SETTINGS, users have the option of choosing from 3 themes in this version
- Sound can be set ON/OFF as per user requirements from the settings.