- National debt clock homescreen widget (long press the homescreen to add widget).
- Tap widget to view expanded debt stats and economic indicators including debt per person, debt per taxpayer, unemployment rate and more.
- Updates automatically with economic data from the U.S. Treasury, the Federal Reserve, the Bureau of Labor Statistics and other U.S. Government agencies.
- Small footprint
- Updates automatically 4 times per day (doesn't waste your battery).
- Manual "refresh" lets you update the stats at any time.
Same as the free version, but without ads and with additional features
- Borrow or lend money in any currency
- Contacts integration
- Password protection
- Home screen widget
- Cloud sync
- Dark and light Holo themes
- Tablet support
This application includes the following business calculators
*Acid Test Ratio Calculator
*Compound Interest Calculator
*Current Ratio Calculator
*Debtor Days Calculator
*Gross Profit Margin Calculator
*Loan Repayment Calculator
*Operating Profit Margin Calculator
Includes a lively discussion about the state of the US and world economy, including policy, politics, healthcare, incentives, wars, illicit drugs, debts and finance, and more.
Also includes deep integration with Groupick Polls, a way to quickly poll the US Economy population to get instant feedback on their point of view of the economy.
Charts include the US national debt, deficit, stock indices, S&P 500, mortgage rates, inflation, housing, gas prices, interest rates, currency, and more.
This world has a large business community where people deal with a number of money transactions on a day to day basis. There are a large number of computer applications which are available in the market for keeping track of these transactions and maintaining records. But we have made it very simple and easy to use.
Simple Accounting does the task of accounting in a very simple way with just two large buttons to add credit and debit amount.
The application has taken this solution to the next level by providing what could possibly be the solution of the future. We have provided a simple solution to do all the record keeping on the the smart phones. This app is meant for small and medium businesses for their accounting needs.
Simple Accounting is a password protected application. You need to enter your password to access any part of the app. So even if you happen to lose your phone, your financial details are still secure and cannot be accessed without the password.
Quick balance lookup
Upon logging in, a list of customers will be available. User can search the customers based on name or city.
User can keep an alert of the day when the credit will be debited. He will get a notification on the the day the debit was meant to happen. User can also view the upcoming debits.
Our app also has the ability to take multiple pictures of the credit receipts which could be used as a proof.
User can share the images of the credit receipt. Customer debit and credit details can also be shared via SMS and E-mail.
Back-up of Data
The app provides options to create a back-up of all the data as file and even mail it to another person via e-mail.
With just couple of clicks user can view the transaction reports of the customers. Simple Accounting has made the reports look way more nicer.
Simple Accounting has a very clean UI with very less animations and large icons/buttons, which makes the user less irritated and the app more intuitive to use. With large buttons it helps the user to search less and do more. UI is made so simple that both the regular smart phone users and non smart phone users can easily understand what needs to be done while doing regular tasks on this app.
Customised UI on tablets and Pro version with more features coming soon.
* Multiple companies support with password security
* Modify/Delete Ledger
* Merge Ledgers
* Add remarks in journal
* Modify/Delete journal entries
* View reports (Account Balance, Ledger, Day Book, Trial Balance, Group Trial Balance, P&L A/C, Balance Sheet)
* Export reports as PDF & CSV
* Full screen view, Multiple Themes
* Inventory management
Your feedbacks are very important. Feel free to send your feedbacks, views, suggestions.
SELECTING RIGHT TRANSACTION TYPE IS ESSENTIAL FOR PROPER ACCOUNTING USING THIS APP.
To initialize the account: use CASH AT HAND to set the liquid money in your possession. Use BALANCE to initialize each account holding your money (bank, debtor, creditor etc.). Use ASSET to initialize the asset count and value in your possession.
The transaction types INCOME and EXPENSE are self explanatory.
BALANCE ADDED is the transaction type used to increase the balance amount of any head of account. Each BALANCE ADDED transaction reduces the cash at hand by the same amount as the deposit made to the account. This transaction is used for deposit in bank or lending to a person.
BALANCE DIMINISHED is the transaction type used for Withdrawal from bank account. The same is the transaction type used for receiving money from somebody as a payment for or as loan. This transaction increases cash at hand and reduces the balance position of the respective head of account.
ASSET ADDED is the transaction type used for acquiring new asset or property. It reduces cash at hand and increases the asset value by the same amount. This transaction requires the number of items (count) acquired through the transaction.
ASSET DISPOSED is the transaction used for selling a property. This transaction takes the count of items disposed. It reduces the number of asset items, reduces the value of asset belonging to the particular head of account and increases the cash at hand.
Some transactions require double entries. Following are the typical situations requiring double transaction entries:
1) Bill paid from an account - requires one BALANCE DIMISHED (bank account or credit card account) and one EXPENSE transaction with the same amount value but different head of account.
2) Fund transferred from one account to another - requires one BALANCE DIMINISHED (source account) and a BALANCE ADDED (destination account). Both transactions have identical money value.
3) Purchase of property from an account - one BALANCE DIMINISHED transaction followed by another ASSET ADDED transaction.
4) Salary deposited in account - one INCOME transaction and another BALANCE ADDED transaction.
5) Interest/Dividend received - one INCOME transaction followed by another BALANCE ADDED transaction.
6) For purchase of a property from an account - one BALANCE DIMINISHED transaction followed by an ASSET ADDED transaction.
7) For selling a property and getting the proceeds in a bank account - one ASSET DISPOSED transaction followed by one BALANCE ADDED transaction.
For other situations, suitably conjure up the transaction combinations.
Description is anything meaningful to remember the purpose of the transaction, similar to the remarks made in bank transactions. It helps to clarify the situation.
Head of account is the name provided for grouping the expense, income, balance or asset types in easily identifiable heads of account.
The amount entered in the amount column is the transaction value.
Any mistakes made in transaction entry may be corrected by pressing Review Transaction button. It fetches a list of items. Click the wrong transaction. A separate dialog opens to permit editing of the values. Pressing I date button saves the changes. Pressing Delete button deletes that particular record from the database.
I should be happy ro receive suggestions regarding the app.
Pressing Export button creates text file containing all the transactions and permits sharing of the same over any available means. This file can be sent to another device or computer, copied to the clipboard and then imported into account manager.
Pressing Import button acquires transaction entries from the from a backup file, either saved previously or received through sharing. Depending upon the number of records, the app may freeze for a while. Wait with patience till the app becomes sane again.
Carry your net worth wherever you go!
- Easily manage daily income and expense.
- Design and develop for basic users so no need to have knowledge of finance.
- You can plan your monthly budget easily.
- Use the powerful search function to look for specific expenses and/or time periods.
- Switch between the different views “Current balance” and “Monthly balance”.
- Use reminders to remind you of upcoming invoice (Bills Reminder).
- Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
- Get more flexibility by selecting what day you want the month to start on (e.g. the 1st, the 15th etc.)
- Create templates to make the input of your transactions even easier to save time.
- Setup repeating transactions.
- Filter your transactions according to months, quarters or whole years, as well as any other criteria and periods
- Sort your transactions according to various criteria
- Save you time: Built in categories and sub categories (Electricity, loan, credit card etc.)
- Create backups/restore so you never lose your data.
- More Currency Support.
- Visualize the statistics as a table or graph and see where your money has gone using bar charts of earnings and expenses
Try this application Personal Accounting free for 90 days.
Do you borrow or lend money from time to time?
Do you forget how much, when and whom you borrowed and lent?
Do you want to have a simple tool to keep the information about the lending and borrowing?
Now you can manage your loans and debts quickly and easily using this application.
Here you can:
+ add / remove loans and debts;
+ see the total information about the lending and borrowing;
+ see and edit the history of money transactions;
+ save backup on SD-card.
It is free and without ads.
My Debts Lite and My Debts Pro:
— Keep debtors under control! Note who borrowed what from you and when the debt is due. Use the app for money and items borrowed/lent.
— Don’t miss due dates! Note your debts and the dates they are due by.
— Get a clear picture of your debts right in front of you! Just open a summary of all items and cash amounts borrowed from you. The same type of summary is available for items and money you borrowed from others.
— Take quick notes! Should several friends raid your wallet or bookshelf, you’ll be able to make several entries at once.
— Did you return or receive just a fraction of the necessary amount? Note it in the app to avoid snafus later on.
Users of My Debts Pro have access to even more handy features:
— possibility to add photos of items borrowed or lent. Don’t waste time typing text, just make a photo;
— daily, monthly, annual and one-time debt reminders;
— export of debts to other media;
— history of closed debts;
— all records from the Lite version are automatically imported to the Pro version.
Besides, both Lite and Pro versions of My Debts allow you to:
— work with contacts from the Address Book or add them manually;
— view summaries by contacts and debt type;
— add custom currencies for cash loans;
— use any of the available interface languages: Russian, English, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese.
— contact developers and submit bug reports or feature suggestions. The developers will then notify you about the actions taken to resolve the reported issue. To contact the developers of the app, send an email to email@example.com or send a request from within the app (“About” menu). It works: tested by real users!
This Android app is developed for the usage of financiers to save their all Data in user android mobiles app database and getting calculations and charts reports ( * Charts are available if Mobile is having 3G network enabled.).
1.This App Sign Up, Log in, Forgot Password credentials all data is saved at user mobiles app database only , it will be saved and protected with predefined pass word set by the user ,so its completely protected.
2.This app is for who are doing Finance / Interest Business very much useful for Indian users also .
3. Indian Users can send sms to their clients about up to date interest info and can directly call the Debtors from the APP.
4.User can save all Debtors Names,10 Digit Mobile Number, Date , Principle amount, Rate of Interest.This all in local user mobile data base.
5.User can delete the saved Debtors Names
6.User can see the Calculated interest of Debt amount of Debtor as on Date.
7.User Can Delete / Modify the saved Debtors Data after Finishing the Transaction
8.User Can send Interest Info SMS message as on Date to Debtor's Mobiles after Calculating Interest.
9.User Can Call Debtor Directly After Selecting the Debtor Name from the Saved List.
10.User Can see the Reports A) Total Principle B) Total Interest Outstanding c) Average interest Getting Per Day
11.User can see the Charts if he is having Mobile Internet Data facility
and take best decisions Based on Charts and reports.
Über den BilanzMonitor haben Sie immer und überall Zugriff auf Jahresabschlüsse und Finanzberichte von Unternehmen. Dabei steht Ihnen der gesamte Datenbestand des Bereichs „Rechnungslegung / Finanzberichte“ des Unternehmensregisters zur Verfügung. Das Unternehmensregister ist die zentrale Plattform für die Speicherung rechtlich relevanter Unternehmensdaten.
Der BilanzMonitor ermöglicht Ihnen eine Suche in folgenden Veröffentlichungsarten:
- §§ 264 Abs. 3, 264b HGB (Befreiung)
Diese Funktionen bietet der BilanzMonitor:
- Suche: Hier können Sie über einen Firmennamen und/oder Firmensitz nach Veröffentlichungen suchen.
- Detailsuche: Hier können Sie Ihre Suche nach weiteren Kriterien einschränken und somit zielgenauer suchen. Zu den Kriterien gehören Rechtsform, Registerart, Registernummer, Registergericht, gelöschte Firmen, Veröffentlichungsart und Veröffentlichungszeitraum.
- Einstellungen: Hier können Sie festlegen, welche Suchkriterien Sie für künftige Suchanfragen speichern möchten.
- Hilfe: Hier finden Sie Antworten auf häufig gestellte Fragen.
- Info: Hier finden Sie allgemeine Informationen zum BilanzMonitor.
Als Suchergebnis erhalten Sie eine Liste mit Firmen und deren Veröffentlichungen. Zu jeder Firma werden der Firmenname, die Registerart, die Registernummer und der Status (aktuell/gelöscht) und zu jeder Veröffentlichung der Firmenname, der Firmensitz, der Titel der Veröffentlichung und das Veröffentlichungsdatum angezeigt. Durch Auswahl einer Veröffentlichung aus der Liste können Sie sich den Inhalt der Veröffentlichung ansehen.
Der BilanzMonitor ist optimiert für Android 1.6 oder neuer. Für die Nutzung ist eine aktive Internetverbindung erforderlich.