Top debt reduction app in Google Play. Featured in "Amazing Android App for Dummies" book. Free lite version available. Uses snowball method and the strategy you pick to find your customized Debt Payoff Plan!
Which card/loan to payoff 1st? How long does it take to be debt free? Find it with multiple strategies & become debt free!
Month wise Snapshot View, Promotional rates, Pre-payment, graphs, export to Excel and email functions available.
Enhanced Prepayment for Debt Payoff Planner
- Allows user to enter multiple Prepayment which can be used for any or specific debt.
- Saves prepayment input entered by user
- Edit or Delete existing Prepayment
A Recommend Option to have a consolidated view of all Strategies. This gives your best case scenarios. A MUST TRY before you start to use the app.
Now you can Backup your data and Restore it later. Comes handy if you are replacing phones or simply have to uninstall and reinstall. Backup can be done to SD Card / Internal Memory or Google Drive.
For any country/loan/credit cards/Debt and with optional encrypted password protection.
On Popular Demand! - Now you can track your payments, i.e. mark the past payments as Paid and count days to be debt free! This is via an optional add-on app purchase (Payment Scheduler) that has widgets, status bar notification and more. Check it out yourself!
Any issues, please reach out to Dev. We cannot solve issues through poor reviews.
Bookkeeping software provides an essential solution for any organization or individual who needs to improve their degree of control over their budgeting. Other, simpler solutions such as paper planners or spreadsheets simply don't do enough in the majority of cases. Home Bookkeeping, however, is a complex, yet user-friendly solution that makes it possible for you to become a more careful spender and help protect yourself from descending into debt. It is basically your personal financial advisor, preventing you from forgetting about your budget. The software can be used to record all of your transactions including bills, credit card statements, receipts and more. With this solution, you can start planning your budget more carefully and ultimately have much more control over it. The bookkeeping software includes all the features that you need to analyze and calculate every aspect of your cash flow.
- Track debts that you owe, along with payments, penalties, and confirmation numbers.
- A bar updates as you pay on the debt, giving you a visual indicator of your progress.
- Track debts that others owe to you.
- Want to save for something or start an emergency fund? Track the deposits and withdrawals you make from your savings.
- Multiple currencies available.
- Security: App is password protected and database is encrypted to protect your private information.
Upgrade to the pro version for even more features:
- Tag debts and savings with icons.
- Backup and restore your data between multiple devices with Dropbox.
Special thanks to:
- Aha-Soft (http://www.small-icons.com/) - Icons!
- Yusuke Kamiyamane (http://p.yusukekamiyamane.com/) - Icons!
- FatCow Hosting Icons - Icons!
- Martin @ CubeActive - http://martin.cubeactive.com/ - ChangeLog Dialog library!
Not sure which debt to pay off first? No problem - this app will show you. Select one of two common strategies: 'Avalanche' (highest interest first), or 'Snowball' (lowest balance first). Enter the monthly budget available for your debt, and everything will be prioritized automatically.
• No hard limit on the number of debts you can enter
• Track your payments and add notes
• Plan shows order debts should be attacked in, payoff dates, and a detailed month-by-month view
• Chart displays your decreasing balances over time
• Support for multiple currencies (USD, Euro, GBP, Yen)
• Backup and restore data to Google Drive
Special thanks for vector assets goes out to:
Icons8 at www.icons8.com
Freepik at www.flaticon.com
For support or feedback, please contact through app or at the email listed below.
** box upload support is now available in premium version.
iQuick Debt Payoff, is a financial calculator and planner that computes payment schedules for multiple loans utilizing roll-down accelerated payment methods.
Use this powerful and user-friendly loan calculator for setting debt elimination plans to become debt free quickly and save thousands of dollars in interest payment.
It lets you to:
- Figure out the best possible plan to pay off credit cards debt while minimizing overall interest.
- Calculate plan based on "Lowest balance first" (default) or "Highest interest first" methods.
- Know which card is costing you the hightest in interest payments.
- Estimate savings by making additional payment each month and determine roll-down accelerated payment plan for multiple credit cards simultaneously.
- Compute full amortization schedule and see snapshot of a loan, including total balance, interest rate, total interest paid, monthly payment etc.
- Save complete payment schedules on external or internal SD memory.
- Present calculation in USD as well as in other commonly used currencies around the world.
- Compare loans to see which is best. It lets you compare up to 10 loans.
- Email amortization table using SMTP servers (with SSL authentication), such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
- Export and attach amortization table in CSV format.
- Upload Payment schedules (CSV format) to the box account.
1. Box upload support is only available after premium upgrade.
2. For other loan types, such as Mortgage, see our comprehensive iQuick Calculator Pro.
Keywords: payment calculator, financial planner, payment reminder, amortization schedules, rolldown payments, debt payoff, debt schedules
No login required. Just download and start using the debt payoff calculator right away.
Feedback is always welcome while we try and build out a best in class product. Thanks to all those who have already left replies!
Steps to becoming debt free:
Enter your debts
Enter your monthly payment budget
Choose a debt payoff strategy
- Dave Ramsey's Debt Snowball (lowest balance first)
- Debt Avalanche (highest rate first)
Debt Payoff Planner determines the optimum payment plan and how long it will take until you can be debt free.
We believe that becoming debt free requires an easy starting point. For this reason we've tried to make the debt calculator in the Debt Payoff Planner as easy to use as possible.
In addition to being a debt and loan tracker, we are also trying to help point out some possible next steps with articles focused on how to pay off student loans, auto loans, and credit cards faster. Also, there is some tips on credit card balance transfers as well as strategies for debt consolidation.
Keywords: debt tracker, debt management, debt free, debt calculator, student loans, debt consolidation, auto loans
2nd place in finance category of Best App Ever Awards 2013: http://www.bestappever.com/android/awards/2013/winner/finc
The only debt manager app with debt sharing and sync to cloud, Android, iPhone and Windows 8. Details at http://ioutool.net
iPhone version: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id577034844
*Borrow/lend things and money
*Automatic email reminders
*Preset and custom currencies
*Clean and simple UI
*View by debt direction or debtors
*English, Russian, German, Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish translations
Pro features (available with in-app purchase):
*Backup, restore, export to CSV
*Recurring debts and payments
*Status bar notifications for overdue debts
*Manual Email and SMS reminders, custom templates
*White UI theme
Please rate if you like and feel free to drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you borrow or lend money from time to time?
Do you forget how much, when and whom you borrowed and lent?
Do you want to have a simple tool to keep the information about the lending and borrowing?
Now you can manage your loans and debts quickly and easily using this application.
Here you can:
+ add / remove loans and debts;
+ see the total information about the lending and borrowing;
+ see and edit the history of money transactions;
+ save backup on SD-card.
It is free and without ads.
What this app does: Organizes and plans out your debt. Tells you HOW long it will take to get out of debt with some basic monthly details. Up to FIVE (5) debts supported.
This app uses the Payment Strategy of paying off the "Lowest Balance First". Often recommended by experts as the best strategy.
Note: Simple Finance Manager (formerly Debt Planner Pro, $1.99 USD) now includes Payment Strategies, Unlimited Debt Entries & Monthly Payment Reminders, Custom Payments a Banking Ledger. The Pro Version is also ad-free. You may backup your debts in the free version before upgrading to the Pro and restoring (in Settings).
HOW TO USE THIS APP: Rather than giving us a lump-sum payment amount, you will decide how much to pay in the first round of payments (per card). We will then take those numbers and make the needed adjustments as time goes on. In this way, you have greater flexibility to manage over your debt. And can also play with the numbers to tweak your own plan.
Also: This app is currently set to work with the US decimal system. Other formats: Enter at your own risk! We hope to standardize in the future. (To be safe, anyone may use the app, but you may need to use whole numbers if you do not use the system it is designed for).
NOTE: This app does not support bi-weekly payments (only monthly).
Debt Planner will provide you with a quick, simple way of calculating different aspects of your current debt including the time it will take to pay off, the total interest fees over the lifetime of the debt, your current APR fee, and more! Whether it is credit cards, auto loans, personal loans, you can calculate it!
It will also factor in potential balance transfer fees and promotional rates as well! The app will then store your numbers for later use.
Calculations in this app are very accurate. Remember, if you feed it bogus numbers, you might get a bogus answer! It can only contain so many built-in protections!
Disclaimer: Debt Planner will simply give an approximate amount of time (in months) that you will be debt-free. There are many real world factors that will put you at a different end-date. In order to meet the formulated date, you must try to pay as close to your specified monthly payment goal as possible.
If you like this app, please consider purchasing Debt Planner Pro for only $1.99 (USD) cents to help further development done all in my spare time. The Pro version has:
Make Monthly Payment
Monthly Payment Reminders
Better Tablet Support
* 2 lists (debts/debitors)
* Contacts binding. Photo support.
* Transaction histroy
* Simple light interface
* CSV-file with history on SD
Thanks to Olga Biryukova (icon, ui, DE localization), Alexey Chistyakov (design, ui), Jordi Román Sebastian (ES / CA localization) and Egor Dovzhenko (SE / HR localization).
With less steps than other apps you will be able to add your financial reminders.
STILL WAITIN's FEATURES
✔ Neat and easy interface
✔ Few time saving steps for adding
✔ Debts with photo and description
✔ Auto-complete from address book
✔ Incoming and outgoing debts
✔ Uses your local currency
✔ Adjustable date of debt
✔ Debts grouped by person
✔ Total sum of all debts
✔ Summaries per person
✔ Support to minimise persons in the overview list
✔ Backup export/import from settings
✔ Premium version:
★ Free of ads
★ Share entries via messages
Languages: English, German
Keywords: iou, i owe you, debt management, manager, administrator, tracking, money, payback, credit, debt, debts, debit, loan, remember, save, savings, rent, balance, lend, borrow, spend, spending, payment, exchange, wallet, expense, expenses, money tracking, personal finance, cash, pocketmoney, pocket money, finances, currency, currencies, personal, finance, helper, reimbursement, allowance, expenditures, settlement, private costs
GMMB allows you to keep controlled all your debts in a fast and easy way, having all the time the balance of what you owe and what your friends owe to you.
Integration of financial and non-financial debts (e.g. lending of a book) in one application.
Group transactions for collective events, such as trips, parties, group admission or rentals of sports fields:
- based on the principle of virtual accounts (similar to a bank), which the participants deposit their money to, and for each activity, their share is evenly withdrawn (suitable for periodic events)
- it is not mandatory to use groups - you can simply record who you lend your money to, or who you owe to, so they can use the application as easily as possible
- complete backup and restore of your data (you can transfer data between devices)
- data export to your SD card in CSV format or sharing via email
- notifications when somebody owes you money for a long time
- the application is completely free and without ads
- recommended by John Doe :)
We welcome any feedback or suggestions for adding new features.
If you would like to help us by translating the app into your own language, please let us know.
- Read contacts: for adding people directly from your contact list
- Write to SD card: for exporting data to CSV files
Debt Snowball Free is intended as a guide and may not be 100% accurate.
Interest is now calculated in each payment. When a new payment is made, it will record how many days between each payment was made and increase the debt by the amount of interest per day.
Now get 1 day payment reminders for your debts!
The total debt and interest to be paid is estimated based upon your monthly budget. If you pay more then your minimum payment, it will decrease the amount of time of pay off and interest paid.
If no payments have been made yet on a debt, it will calculated interest by the number of days the debt was entered and the first payment. So if you made a payment the day you entered the debt, it will show as no interest gained.
To edit or delete any entries, long press on an item to bring up the context menu. Deleting a debt will delete its payments.
You can add widgets too. So you have an overview over your current debts right from your home screen.
This app doesn't have any ads.