(Phone users: Wi-Fi Finder requires phone call permission on the phone version as an easy way to call the public Wi-Fi location when viewing the detail view of a Wi-Fi hotspot. The app will NEVER make calls unless you explicitly click on the phone icon and confirm that you would like to call the Wi-Fi location.)
The new Honeycomb version features over 550,000 free and paid locations in 144 countries worldwide.
Never worry again about not finding a Wi-Fi internet connection. Wi-Fi Finder is simply the best app for finding free or paid public Wi-Fi hotspots online or offline—perfect for Skype users on the go!
• Scan for Wi-Fi hotspots around you
• Search for public Wi-Fi anywhere in the world
• View Wi-Fi hotspot detail, call location, get directions or share the hotspot
• Filter results by location (cafe, hotel, etc.) or provider type
• Works both online and offline
• Now available for both phones and tablets
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions for future releases, please contact us.
Covered area: Czech republic
* List of nearest wi-fi hotspots depending on current location
* Ability to display a map of surrounding area
* Works in offline mode, database is downloaded into device
There are more than 1,900 swisscom hotspots as well as free hotspots available throughout Switzerland, enabling you to surf with your Smartphone, Tablet or Laptop as quickly and easily as at home. On the train, at stations, in hotels and at numerous other public locations.
The Hotspot Locator helps you to locate the appropriate Swisscom hotspot and thus the fastest possible mobile Internet access in no time at all, wherever you happen to be.
AUTOMATIC DISPLAY OF HOTSPOTS NEAR YOU (RADAR):
When the "Location Services" function is activated, the Locator displays the 5 to 10 hotspots and free hotspots closest to the user’s current location. The data can be displayed either graphically by means of radar or in list form as desired. This is the quickest and easiest way of finding the nearest hotspots!
MANUAL HOTSPOT SEARCH:
Based on the postal code or name of a town, hotspots can also be located manually, regardless of the user’s location at the time. This function is also available without an Internet connection, as the hotspot data is stored locally within the application.
Detailed information about each hotspot, including its name, address and homepage, can be displayed at the press of a button. In addition, the precise location of the hotspot and the user’s current location are displayed on a map section.
UPDATING OF HOTSPOT DATA:
The application asks the user every 30 days whether the hotspot data should be updated. This then takes place automatically, within the space of a few seconds. The average data volume per update is 2-3 KB.
- *new* add hotspots
- Map view
- Clustering of the markers
- View the location in a list
- Distance to the hotspots
- Search for a address, city, country
Currently we have the best coverage in Germany and Austria. Please help us improving the app by submitting new hotspots using the app or our website at www.wlanmap.com.
- search on zip code or city
- click on a hotspot for more info
- link to Google Maps: immediately map out your route to the hotspot of your choice
- Filter: narrow down the results of your search by type of location, such as roadside restaurants, hotels, conference and seminar centres, train stations, petrol stations, airports, football stadiums, etc.
- Favorites: save your favorite hotspots to find them again quickly
FastConnect is The Cloud WiFi hotspot finder. Use it to create your free Cloud account and then register your compatible device for automatic connection* when in range of thousands of Cloud hotspots.
The Cloud WiFi is fast and really easy to use, and by switching to it you could save money by avoiding using your mobile data allowance. So do your phone/tablet (and wallet!) a favour and download FastConnect now!
• Set your compatible WiFi device to automatically connect whenever in range of thousands of free hotspots* — no need to re-enter username and password
• Register up to 2 devices per account
• Most apps will be active as soon as your device is connected to The Cloud WiFi. If you would like to surf the web, simply open your web browser and hit ‘continue online’.
The Cloud Hotspot Locator
• Download the locations of our 20,000+ WiFi hotspots for easy search when on or offline
• Get venue information such as address and telephone number
*Auto-connect does not extend to ‘limited free’ or PAYGO Hotspots (such as some train stations). Experience varies significantly by location and number of users. Available on 2 registered devices. App available for Android 2.3 or above. Device registration is required to claim venue offers, additional terms and conditions will apply. For assistance with FastConnect please email our customer service team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Di dalamnya terdapat 17 lokasi pariwisata menarik yang berada di area Bandung yang perlu dikunjungi yaitu :
- Hotel & Spa : The Summit Hotel, Lemongrass Spa
- Factory Outlet : The Secret, Bali Heaven, Aamani Muslim Lifestyle & Design, The Summit Boutique Outlet, Formen Galeri Lelaki
- Tempat Wisata : Floating Market, De Ranch Lembang
- Restoran/ Tempat Kuliner : Tahu Lembang, Makan Makan Sawunggaling, Restoran Praoe Seafood, Beermart, Rumah Sosis, Rumah Ubi, Kampung Baso
- Gedung Pertemuan The Historich
Seluruh lokasi di atas lengkap dengan alamat, nomor telepon yang dapat dihubungi, denah serta Google Map lokasi bersangkutan.
Selain itu dapatkan pula update PROMOSI MENARIK yang sedang berlangsung dan tidak untuk dilewatkan di ke-17 tempat di atas.
Unduhlah Hotspot Bandung sekarang juga!!!
It's no secret that Yellowstone is the world's first national park, that it's one of the great wildlife-viewing places on Earth, and that it's among the most popular travel destinations in the United States. For millions of Americans, a childhood visit to Yellowstone is, or was, a rite of passage. And for our foreign guests, it's the right place to go to get a real sense of what wilderness and landscape mean to those of us in the New World.
What's more of a secret is just what you should see and do once you get to Yellowstone. Watch Old Faithful spout off, sniff the sulfur-icity of a hot pot, and photograph a moose in a meadow? Sure. But then what--drive on to your next destination in Montana or Wyoming?
Not according to McCoy. He'll tell you how to enter Yellowstone through a back-door route so remote that it doesn't even qualify as an official entrance on park maps; where to track down a perfectly placed sitting bench to take a weight off when you've had enough sightseeing and feel more like sigh-seeing; and where to go to find yourself, somehow, alone in a national park that teems with some three million visitors over the span of just a few summer and fall months.
"This app is not meant to be a comprehensive guide to Yellowstone," McCoy says. "Rather, it's a compilation of some of my favorite places, activities, and wildlife. The list will grow as I discover new favorites and as users fill me in on some of theirs."
★ About the Author ★
Wyowa (that’s Wyoming and Iowa) native Michael McCoy has been exploring the byways and backcountry of the Northern Rockies for more than 40 years. He’s the author of several books and dozens of articles on travel, history, and the outdoors. In the late 1990s, McCoy mapped Adventure Cycling Association’s Great Divide Mountain Bike Route, a rugged bikepacking trail stretching 2,750 miles from Canada to Mexico (see entry in this app titled "Grassy Lake Road"). He has also worked as a field archaeologist in Montana and Wyoming, as a park ranger at Devils Tower National Monument, and as a wildlife researcher in Montana's Kootenai National Forest--where his duties ranged from counting piles of elk droppings to helping relocate orphaned grizzly-bear cubs.
Little Known Fact: In the 1960s, McCoy had a near miss with fame as lead guitarist for The Livin’ End, a central Iowa garage band. "Our brightest moment was playing the Coon Rapids High School prom," he says, adding: “I still love rock ’n’ roll, but I’m even crazier about Yellowstone."
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
Are you going on a trip to Germany? And if so, do you want to able to surf the net for free wherever you go and to find the best music, the coolest cafés and the hippest hangouts in Germany's towns and cities?
Then look no further than this free Wi-Fi app from the German National Tourist Board. Use it to track down free Wi-Fi networks all over Germany and to discover HotSpots suggested by other young people and travellers in the following categories: must-sees, nightlife, shopping, bars & cafés and festivals & events. The app also features vouchers that can be redeemed at many of our tourism partners.
Discover the HotSpots of Germany and share your experiences!
- Details of more than 1.300 free Wi-Fi networks all over Germany
- More than 100 youth travel HotSpots
- More than 80 vouchers redeemable at GNTB partners, currently the German Youth Hostel Association and A&O Hotels and Hostels
- Works without internet connection to avoid expensive roaming
- Interactive map of Germany
- Travel information e.g. from Deutsche Bahn
This application was written by Daniel Schembri and is officially authorised by the MCA and displays the nearest available hotspots to your current location as well as a map view of the entire list.
There are two main views -
* Nearby - if the user's location is available (via GPS), this view displays the nearest 10 hotspots to the current location including real-time updates of the distance and direction to each hotspot. If the location is not available, all hotspots are displayed in a list.
* Map View - this view displays all WiFi hotspots as markers on a Google map. The current location, if available, will be displayed as a blue dot. Further information may be obtained by tapping on the relative marker for the hotspot.
Updates are carried out automatically in the background and an internet connection is only required for first time use and for viewing the Map.
HK HotSpot Connect can let user connect to Wifi HotSpots without interacting with Browser.
Purchase this will remove advertisements and notifications.
Please kindly help my development!
***More Features coming soon!
LinzInfo uses freely available data from the „Linz Open Data” website to show Linz specific information for people from Linz and people visiting the city. All data will be shown on the integrated map.
There is a dedicated page to list current events from the www.linztermine.at website. Events can be shown for today, till tomorrow or the whole week. These will be sorted by date and time and can be filtered according predefined categories. Using the map button it is really easy to quickly navigate form the list view to the map view.
Using LinzInfo you are always capable to find dedicated locations from you current position. This is especially useful for people visiting the city to have a personal digital city guide.
Currently the following types of data sets are supported:
* Linz city events
* Event locations
* Sport facilities
* Youth centers
* Elderly centers
* Club Aktiv
* Map view
* List view
* Filter data on list view
* Copy Linz Termine event to your calendar
* Easy Navigation via Google Latitude
* Support for many city Linz data types
Linz Info uses data of the „Linz Open Data“ project( Data source: CC-BY-3.0: Stadt Linz - data.linz.gv.at)
No matter where in France you are, you can easily find and connect to free internet.
- showing location of the hotspot
- showing user's location
- NEW: increased performance
- NEW: sending location
-- Always up to date --
Automatic updates ensure the hotspot location data is always up to date - operating status included.
-- Offline available --
Find Freewave hotspots even when you are offline: Most data is stored on your device.
-- Around you --
Find Freewave hotspots near your current location.
-- Compatible --
This application works from OS 3.x.
-- Map --
Find Freewave hotspots near you on a map or on a list. You can also get directions to each hotspot.
- Categories --
List views and map can now be filtered by category (e.g. Café, Hotel, Restaurant, …).
- Favourites --
Hotspots can be marked as favourites. Lists and map can be filtered by your favourites.
More from developer
En esta aplicación encontrarás información sobre las noticias y los eventos que ocurren en la ciudad, como conciertos, exposiciones, muestras, ferias, congresos, etc., además te servirá como una guía de actualidad de la ciudad ya que cada semana encontrarás información nueva e interesante.