Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Note: If you are having issues with location detection please ensure you have Google Play Services installed.
Allows you to find the trains times for any Metro train service. Detects your location and displays the upcoming trains at your nearest station. Full features list below.
- Shows upcoming trains with platform numbers for your nearest or selected station
- Filter the display based on train line and direction
- Add stations to your favourites for quicker station selection and also quick views of when the train will arrive.
- Heaps of customizing settings available including 'Home Lines' which will automatically filter the display to those lines when the app starts up.
- Search for trains at any time of day and between up to 2 train lines at a time. Perform a long press on any result to set yourself a reminder.
- Click on the spinner button (on the right) any train from the main screen to set a reminder or inform other users of a train delay.
- Receive proximity notifications when you are near a station marked as your favourite. This will alert you about when you next train is and how long till it leaves.
You can now buy the premium edition of Train Trapper as an in-app purchase. The following features are included with the premium edition:
- No ads!
- The Train Trapper widget! You can now get your latest train time information right on your home screen.
The premium edition is given automatically to anyone who donated $3 or $5 through in-app purchases or the donate version which was taken off the market. If you purchased the donate version, you will need to re-install the Donate version of the app (unless you happen to still have it on your phone of course) to receive the free update.
If you enjoy using Train Trapper and want to get involved in making it even better, you can join the Beta program on Google Plus! Just search for the 'Train Trapper Beta' community on G+ or go to the Train Trapper website and follow the links.
App is always being updated with more features and enhancements to make getting around on Melbourne trains just that little bit less painful.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Melbourne Museums (6 sights)
* Melbourne Art Galleries (6 sights)
* City Orientation Tour (10 sights)
* Melbourne Landmarks (8 sights)
* Shopping in Melbourne (6 sights)
* Nightlife in Melbourne (6 sights)
* Cultural Tour of Melbourne (8 sights)
* Melbourne for the Kids (6 sights)
* St. Kilda District (6 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Melbourne Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Melbourne /ˈmɛlbərn/ is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia. The Melbourne City Centre is the hub of the greater metropolitan area and the Census statistical division—of which "Melbourne" is the common name. As of June 2011, the greater geographical area had a population of 4.1 million. Inhabitants of Melbourne are called Melburnians. The metropolis is located on the large natural bay known as Port Phillip, with the city centre positioned on the estuary of the Yarra River (at the northernmost point of the bay). The metropolitan area then extends south from the city centre, along the eastern and western shorelines of Port Phillip, and expands into the hinterland. The city centre is situated in the municipality known as the City of Melbourne. The metropolitan area consists of a further 30 municipalities.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
Are you planning a holiday in Melbourne, Australia ?
Travel like a local with the FREE Melbourne Holiday App
All at your finger tips:
Things to do
“What to do in Melbourne” videos
Current Weather & Forecast
Dynamic Transport Timetables, including Bus, Trains & Trams
Twitter & Facebook Integration
Best Attractions: sights, shops, restaurants, nightlife (bars and clubs) and museums
Travel Info & Tips
Safe Travelling & Getting Around Sydney
Bar Code Scanner
Requirements: Android 2.2 +, Internet Connection
The app covers the best of the Mile High City and will be your personal tour guide and event planner while you visit Denver and the nearby Rocky Mountains.
Browse the Dares section to find unique Mile High City activities, then “check in” using Facebook Connect to earn cool badges and share with your friends.
In the Listings section, find deals & discounts and learn about where to stay, where to eat as well as great tips on shopping and our fabulous nightlife scene.
The Events section is a comprehensive calendar for music, performing arts, family and sports as well as dozens of free events.
The Social section lets you browse the city’s official visitor social media feeds.
- Visitor information
- City and business maps
- Comprehensive event calendar
- Share your Denver tips with friends with connections to Facebook and Twitter!
We've created 10 Denver Dares badges to help you explore Denver:
1. Family Fun
2. Open Air
3. Western Spirit
4. Rocky Mountain Explorer
5. Culture Pass
6. Denver (Un)Plugged
7. Go Pro
8. Eat Drink Denver
9. Shop Local
10. Epic Events
Navigate to the Dares section and select a category to explore. Find multiple Dares that will allow you to check in and earn that badge. All your check-ins will post to Facebook, letting your friends know about your Denver adventures!
VISIT DENVER Website (www.visitdenver.com)
This is the only app you need when it comes to information about Melbourne attractions.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for Melbourne food app fanatics.
Download this app now!
Melbourne /ˈmɛlbən/ is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia.
Melbourne is the common name for the urban agglomeration area and Census statistical division of the greater metropolis. The city developed around the large natural bay of Port Phillip with its metropolitan hub, the Melbourne City Centre, located at the northernmost point of the bay - near the estuary of the Yarra River.
Find out the secrets about Melbourne! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date daily stream of news and information about Melbourne culture.
- Read an watch exclusive Melbourne landmarks articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Melbourne products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on Melbourne.
- Beat all your friends with Melbourne best deals.
- Share Melbourne news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This Melbourne app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page which helps fund and promote the development of this Melbourne app. If you do not want to use this awesome resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this free Melbourne app now!
● Handy visitors offline map with inbuilt search facility.
● Colourful clear custom drawn geographically accurate mapping. .
● No internet connection required, no data roaming charges, works on all devices.
● GPS location and tracking.
● Streets, Places of interest, Museums and Galleries etc built into the application.
The London Visitors Map of central London is designed especially for the tourist. The principal feature of the mapping is the highlighting of places of interest, buildings open to the public, theatres, cinemas, selected shops and stores, main shopping streets, main line and underground railway stations and other locations of interest to the visitor. Road information shown includes A and B roads, bus routes and a selection of principal minor roads. This map is drawn by real cartographers with the detailed care and human touch of emphasis and colour that A-Z are famous for.
With this map installed on your device there is never any need for an internet connection enabling you to access the map anywhere and at anytime. This application starts up instantly and can find any location on the map immediately. You can also use your inbuilt location services (GPS, Wifi, etc) to locate your position on the map.
The map covers an area extending from Charing Cross to:- St. John's Wood, Regent's Park, St. Pancras International Station, Shoreditch, Tower Bridge, Bermondsey, Newington, Westminster, Sloane Square, South Kensington, Earl's Court, Kensington High Street, Bayswater and Maida Vale.
of Australia has something to enjoy for everyone. Hang out on buzzing
Fed. Square, visit galleries or the zoo.
Features of Triposo’s Droidguide:
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Mini guides for daytrip destinations.
* An offline map
Melbourne Tullamarine Airport (MEL) is the second largest airport in Australia and has been recognized over the years as a award winning airport. It is a hub for Virgin Australia, Qantas, REX, and Jetstar airlines. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, arrival and departure boards, terminal maps, directions to and from the airport and more.
No other app provides as much information on Melbourne Airport--useful information you need.
Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Melbourne. We include Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Peking, Tokyo, Jakarta, Heathrow and all the airports of the world.
A través de esta herramienta los visitantes pueden modificar su experiencia de acuerdo con sus intereses y disponibilidad de tiempo.
Con Unique Visitors puedes:
★ Planificar un itinerario de visita.
★ Consultar itinerarios oficiales recomendados por la misma entidad.
★ Seguir un itinerario creado por otras personas.
★ Consultar información multimedia sobre cada obra.
★ Leer comentarios exclusivos creados por el autor del itinerario.
Unique Visitors está en versión pre-beta y nuestro catálogo de obras e instituciones está todavía en construcción.
Disponemos de obras de:
- MNAC (Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya - Barcelona)
- Fundació Joan Miró (Barcelona)
¿Has observado como nos comportamos cuando visitamos un museo?
Seguir el mismo camino, una sala tras otra, siguiendo el flujo de personas, la lectura de los textos complementarios, dedicando rigurosamente el mismo tiempo en diferentes obras... sin dar prioridad a ninguna de ellas, con la obligación de verlo todo.
No todo nos interesa, pero nos sentimos culpables si no entramos en alguna de las salas, con la sensación de estar perdiendo algo importante. Al salir, nos parece haber absorbido una gran cantidad de información. Pero muchas veces tenemos dificultades para encontrar un sentido general.
Unique Visitors quiere mejorar esta experiencia. Entendemos que cada visitante es único, y que cada visita es única.
★ Para más información, visite www.uniquevisitors.me ★
* Quick access on telephone numbers
* Works offline
* Editable entries
* Expandable with your own entries
* Automatic updates of the catalogue entries
The Phonebook is divided in 8+1 major categories, one of which is reserved for you in order to create your own personal quick-access list.
The entries are stored on the local storage of the device and are accessible even when you are not online.
The application will perform periodical checks for new data (when the device is online) and the Phonebook will get updated automatically whenever new entries are found on the central server.
Designed to be quick and easy to plan public transport journeys using:
* your current location
* a point on a map (long press)
* a place name or address
The journey planner used by this app derives its data from the timetables of Public Transport Victoria (PTV).
PTV timetables are publicly available via the ptv.vic.gov.au website.
This app or its author are not related to the PTV organisation.
Timetables are updated regularly and their accuracy should be considered best effort.
*** What should be added to the app next? ***
This app is being actively developed every day. If you want to have your say about what should be added next, add your features and vote for others at our feedback site - http://openptdata.uservoice.com
Any issues with the app or the accuracy of the data should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please please submit any app crashes to Google Play. If you submit it, I will fix it!
Provided by PLACE STARS (http://www.placestars.com).
- SIMPLE: Very easy to use simple offline maps without hard-to-understand functionality. It’s just a map, and it’s very easy & simple to use! You don’t have to learn to use the Offline Map App, just download and start the app.
- USEFUL: The Offline Map App is very informative and you may check it yourself! It includes topical articles from Wikipedia - the online encyclopedia, edited and prepared for you by our editors to use offline in our application without Internet connection.
- COMPASS FEATURE: New compass feature helps users orient themselves while navigating in new destination.
- ADDRESS SEARCH: Find cities, streets, houses with our easy-to-use super search feature.
- POINTS OF INTEREST SEARCH: Filter and search any places - point of interest (POI) on our map based on categories such as restaurants, bars, night clubs, museums, parks and more.
- GET DIRECTIONS: Show routes to any point on the map - address, bookmark, POI (bar, café etc.)
- SAVE BOOKMARKS: Easily save current location to bookmarks and display it on the map anytime.
- MAPS ARE AVAILABLE OFFLINE: Download and store the entire map data in your mobile phone locally, and use the map without internet connection. There are no roaming charges, as long as the application is completely offline and it doesn’t use internet to access the data at all. Maps work anywhere!
- NO MOBILE ROAMING CHARGES: Offline map - means no online connection and no internet roaming - no payments for using maps. Application stores maps on SD flash card or internal memory of your mobile device and uses them every time you start it, so it works without internet.
- DETAILED VECTOR HIGH RESOULTION 17xZOOM: The app uses VECTOR maps, vector data means that you will get maximum detail and zoom, maximum coverage with a small map file - that is why our 17xZOOM is very detailed. It allows zooming-in with high resolution.
- LOCATE YOURSELF: Detect your precise location with the GPS function. Your location will be shown on our offline map.
- FAST: It is a fast map app. Zoom works fast, navigation is fast. We use data compression “know-how” algorithm to make the application work fast.
- UP-TO-DATE MAPS: The maps are fresh and updated as long as we use OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, edited and supported by half a million of people all over the world. Our Offline Map App uses only fresh data.
- FREE UPDATES: You will get absolutely free updates forever as we add new versions.
Melbourne,Australia,Map,Offline Map,cheap,poi,available offline,guidebook,world map,2d map,nearby,vector maps,streets search,addresses search,gps,no internet,trip,guide,map with me,quality