The best and most fully featured suite of electrical tools on the market! Everything an electrical professional needs to make the best decisions in the field and in the office. Voltage drop, ohms law, motor calculations, transformer calculations, instrumentation calculation, phase color and number chart, conduit fill, box fill, conduit bending calculator, and much much more! You will not find a better electrical application anywhere. With a rich and customizable user interface, you can taylor the background and text color to your liking. The interface and calculations are very easy to use for the electrical professional or the beginner in the class room. There is no better tool for field work when you need to make quick decisions and do not have time to do the calculations yourself, let Master Electrical Suite handle the calculations for you. Follows the 2011 NEC National Electrical Code.
*** Features: ***
**Easy to use interface.
**Customize the background and text color!
**Perfect for field or office work, especially when you need to make quick decisions!
**Like having an electrical expert in your pocket at all times!
**Over 50 electrical calculations!
**Residential Service Load Calculations- Optional and Standard!
**Resistor Band Calculation
**Searchable NEC Tables
**Circuit Numbers and Colors up to 84!
**Lots of conversions: weight, pressure, liquid, volume, length, temperature.
**Built in calculator so you do not need to close the application to make other calculations.
**And much much more!
** Coming Soon **
**More NEC Tables!
**More Conduit Bends!
**Electrical Fault Calculator!
**Arc Flash Calculator!
**If there is any issue with your application or you would like to suggest more content, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This application is given for free with not responsability about its working and the calcs made.
1. Simply choose the type of confined space you’ll be working in (cube, silo, tank or overall volume of the space)
2. Input the dimensions of that space to calculate the overall CFM needed
3. Select if you’ll be working in a Hazardous location (Explosion-Proof Blowers) or Non-Hazardous location (Non-Explosion-Proof Blowers)
4. The app displays a list of Allegro Blowers that meet that requirement in green. Any that DO NOT meet the requirement are listed in red.
5. For specific product information, simply click on any individual blower from the displayed blower list to access its product page
6. For additional information about any individual blower, click on the link on its product page
For additional information about Allegro and ANY of its products, visit www.allegrosafety.com or just click on the link in the menu
When using air ventilation blowers to provide fresh air to a confined space on a continuous basis, you must ventilate until ALL contaminates are eliminated and verified by proper instrumentation while maintaining proper levels of oxygen. It is imperative that you check with both federal and your state OSHA for compliance.