This free app is a great tool to stay up to date about power and water interruptions in the Northern Territory. It allows you to see where interruptions are on the Power and Water Corporation’s networks. You can also report streetlight faults, water leaks and damage or graffiti on Power and Water infrastructure.
New enhanced features:
– Improved meter reading reporting form, including the ability to supply multiple readings for smart meters
– In app NAB payment form, just quote your customer reference number found in the bottom section of your bill
– View Darwin River Dam’s water levels
– One simplified form to report power and water interruptions and faults, including water leaks, faulty streetlights and outages
– Users can now rate our app and provide feature which will be used for future app development.
– Keep up to date about unplanned interruptions affecting you
– Learn when network maintenance is planned for your suburb
– Report problems – streetlight faults, water leaks and damage/graffiti
– Report electricity and water meter readings
– Pay our bills
– View pricing and tariffs
– View Darwin River Dam levels
– Connect and disconnect residential and business electricity
– Important contact details