P.S. Yes, all puzzles are solvable. Sometimes there are even several solutions.
Play through more than 2000 puzzles in 10 different difficulty levels from small boards to bigger boards. Lego Flow is a free Lego version of the populair puzzle game Flow Free.
Lego Flow features:
★ More than 2000 puzzles
★ All puzzles are free
★ Nice realistic Lego graphics
★ Easy and clean user interface
★ Suitable for both children and adults
The basics are easy. Solve the puzzles by getting 3 blocks of the same color in a row or column.
Things get challenging however when multiple colors, moving blocks and various puzzle elements are introduced.
If it gets too hard our dynamic hint system will help you by solving only some or all of the puzzle for you.
- Over 200 hand crafted puzzles and counting
- Stylized minimalist design
- Various Puzzle mechanics
- Smooth and responsive interface
- Hours of fun
7/10 - "Really fun and challenging" AppsZoom
BLOCK x 3 (previously Block Block Block) - coming from Wegrass Interactive and Noodlecake Studios.
More from developer
You are gonna meet teleports, buttons, magnetic fields and other things will keep you busy! They can both make difficulties and help you. Watch the video! You are gonna like it! :-)
Very simple controls:
Control the sphere which takes energy from orange batteries and takes it to blue once. Move your finger on the screen to aim. Releasing your finger creates a blast wave which pushes the energy sphere in specified direction. Try. It’s really simple!
- Awesome graphics and effects
- Unique physics based gameplay.
- Absorbing puzzles are gonna leave no one indifferent.
- Lots of elaborated ad balanced levels.
- Each of 4 chapters has its own setting!
- Each of the chapters has its own rules of play. Look for new solution strategies instead of being bored.
- You can be awarded three stars after a lever is complete.
You have never played such a game!